Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3779, Past Present Future wrote: I have no idea but I definitely don’t think Alim and Alch are ever SvS and his posts today, make me lean town anyway.
Also with this kind of answers you're just destroying the bridges I'm trying to build. If you have no idea who Alch's partners could be, then we don't have consensus, 'cause at least we could lynch someone you thought is likely to be Alch's partner and someone Titus and/or Auro agree that have enough scum equity even without the preconception of Alch being scum.

You know what I don't know why I'm trying to make you guys work with each other, that's your job lol fuck hydras
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Nancy you asked for examples where your posting is just plain aggressiveness. The post I quoted was an example. That kind of comments don't contribute anything at all and it looks like you're trying to pick up a fight.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3794, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3782, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3778, Pink Ball wrote:Clover has pushed Hectic during the game.
Could you point this out for me?
In post 2618, Clover Ebi wrote:VOTE: Hectic

I think this is a decent place to go. Still townreading DEB so I don't feel comfortable on that wagon.
This is the cherry on top of Clover's read on chk/Hectic - it's a read that developed since the begining of the game when FL started pushing chk. Everyone thought chk was townie because of his vt claim at the very begining, so townreading him was a popular matter at that time. Clover, instead, wasn't convinced by that and thought that it was strange that everyone townread him that easily. He commented this a couple of times, and by D2 decided to place his vote on Hectic, saying later (when analyzing DEB's wagon) that Hectic has little to no contribution in the game.

I think it's a well developed read on a slot that has gone unnoticed since D1. I want more content from both those slots, but at least Clover is taking stances even if he doesn't post a lot.
Interesting. That's not how I read shrimp's posts at all. He had a very weak "null -> softdefense -> why vote me over chk -> chk maybe scum (but not with mastina oh hey mastina flipped town) -> chk bottom read with no explanation -> vote hectic -> hectic made my read go down yet I'm going to move the slot back up in my reads relative to everyone else."
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3799, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3796, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3793, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3792, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3790, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3787, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - the more you post the more your viewpoint becomes the predominant view and the less that others' viewpoints are seen/read/heard. For one...take the hydra stuff to your PT/Discord? Other than that, I don't really mind.
Well I’ve tried. :/

One of the reasons we’re so at odds is we’re not really discussing our reads. Like Titus has yet to explain anywhere, why she was voting Alim and all Auro has pretty much said about that he wasn’t adamantly opposed, not that he necessarily sr him or anything. They also both want to leash Alch but with 0 pressure on that slot, I don’t really see how that’s even happening.

~Fu
Try not doing it here.
Ok...but this is a hydra thing. You guys can hash this out not in the game thread.
What part of “I’ve tried”, are you not getting?
Why are you requoting this?
I tried typing stuff, but apparently it disappeared. I tried to say that you have control of what you post here and what you post privately.
<(") | (")>
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 3800, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3779, Past Present Future wrote: I have no idea but I definitely don’t think Alim and Alch are ever SvS and his posts today, make me lean town anyway.
Also with this kind of answers you're just destroying the bridges I'm trying to build. If you have no idea who Alch's partners could be, then we don't have consensus, 'cause at least we could lynch someone you thought is likely to be Alch's partner and someone Titus and/or Auro agree that have enough scum equity even without the preconception of Alch being scum.

You know what I don't know why I'm trying to make you guys work with each other, that's
your
job lol fuck hydras
I am only one person in that hydra. Things worked out okay last time with Titus and I worked exceptionally well with eth0s in RS2. \_0_/
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@PP I don't recall both the softdefense and why vote me over chk part. Are you reading his ISO? Seems like a very specific read of the situation
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:17 pm

In post 3803, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3799, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3796, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3793, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3792, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3790, Past Present Future wrote:
In post 3787, PenguinPower wrote:I mean - the more you post the more your viewpoint becomes the predominant view and the less that others' viewpoints are seen/read/heard. For one...take the hydra stuff to your PT/Discord? Other than that, I don't really mind.
Well I’ve tried. :/

One of the reasons we’re so at odds is we’re not really discussing our reads. Like Titus has yet to explain anywhere, why she was voting Alim and all Auro has pretty much said about that he wasn’t adamantly opposed, not that he necessarily sr him or anything. They also both want to leash Alch but with 0 pressure on that slot, I don’t really see how that’s even happening.

~Fu
Try not doing it here.
Ok...but this is a hydra thing. You guys can hash this out not in the game thread.
What part of “I’ve tried”, are you not getting?
Why are you requoting this?
I tried typing stuff, but apparently it disappeared. I tried to say that you have control of what you post here and what you post privately.
I agree,
I
do but that doesn’t mean I can tell anyone of my hydra partners what to do.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3805, Pink Ball wrote:@PP I don't recall both the softdefense and why vote me over chk part. Are you reading his ISO? Seems like a very specific read of the situation
Yes, I did.
In post 446, Clover Ebi wrote:Personally, I don't really find anything chk has done that telling yet. I would say your confidence on chk being scum is odd although that seems more like a playstyle thing more than anything so perhaps I'm being nitpicky. Remind me what the glaring reasons for him being scum is? Quotes are fine if you've said it already.
In post 452, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't understand how you got the impression I was defending chk when I was saying commenting on part of his content was a waste of time. Although what's more confusing is the fact your vote is on me over Chk.
pedit: What blanket fabricated reasons are you referring too?
<(") | (")>
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3804, Past Present Future wrote:

You know what I don't know why I'm trying to make you guys work with each other, that's
your
job lol fuck hydras
I am only one person in that hydra. Things worked out okay last time with Titus and I worked exceptionally well with eth0s in RS2. \_0_/
Yeah and PowerPuff Girls was a blast, but it's the hydra's job to act like they are one player, not mine so I don't know why I'm trying. If you guys won't agree with each other while being the loudest slot in the game, I don't know...
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3807, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3805, Pink Ball wrote:@PP I don't recall both the softdefense and why vote me over chk part. Are you reading his ISO? Seems like a very specific read of the situation
Yes, I did.
In post 446, Clover Ebi wrote:Personally, I don't really find anything chk has done that telling yet. I would say your confidence on chk being scum is odd although that seems more like a playstyle thing more than anything so perhaps I'm being nitpicky. Remind me what the glaring reasons for him being scum is? Quotes are fine if you've said it already.
In post 452, Clover Ebi wrote:I don't understand how you got the impression I was defending chk when I was saying commenting on part of his content was a waste of time. Although what's more confusing is the fact your vote is on me over Chk.
pedit: What blanket fabricated reasons are you referring too?
Oh I had FL on mute at that point of the game that's why I didn't remember that.

FL was hard pushing chk and Clover had chk on null so he asked what anyone who doesn't know FL would ask: "where's that confidence coming from?". I think it's valid, but yes, that does change how Clover's progression on chk's slot looks like.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Are you townreading Hectic, PP? Or just scumreading Clover? You think that weird progression you see is scummy for Clover or that both slots are related?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I've been scumreading Clover for awhile.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

I was scumreading chk early but that changed.
<(") | (")>
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

So that would make DEB scum too, right?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Draw the connection there for me.
<(") | (")>
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Clover has defended DEB a lot. His D2 stance was mainly discrediting everyone on DEB's wagon and pushed SS as it was the main counterwagon.

If I scumread Clover, I would be pretty sure that DEB is scum too.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Sure seems like we should flip Clover tbh
<(") | (")>
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3766, Pink Ball wrote:I miss engageable players :( pops are you there? Nancy, wanna talk about anything EXCEPT Alch and Titus?

And where the fuck is Dann. Bring your sweet ass back here.
on vacation in Antartica

I am returned. Insanely tired and gonna take my time reading up, hopefully can offer something tonight but no promises. Tomorrow for sure.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Dannflor »

ask me specific questions if you have any PB and I'll get to them
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 3753, popsofctown wrote:I think I'm done talking to alimdia.
Is it because I utterly destroyed your case on me with my last few posts?

Still waiting on why you didnt question me asking alchemist about ammo etc like I did datisi-mist today.
Waiting on you to attack chkflip for doing the same thing as me
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:04 pm

In post 3808, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3804, Past Present Future wrote:

your
job lol fuck hydras
Yeah and PowerPuff Girls was a blast, but it's the hydra's job to act like they are one player, not mine so I don't know why I'm trying. If you guys won't agree with each other while being the loudest slot in the game, I don't know...
I understand everyone’s frustration and I share it but I literally don’t know what you expect me to do here? I can’t be the hall monitor in my hydra.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 3819, alimdia wrote:
In post 3753, popsofctown wrote:I think I'm done talking to alimdia.
Is it because I utterly destroyed your case on me with my last few posts?
No
It's because I don't think making my rebuttals is best for the game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

I need to get back into this game. Pops, please name your top 3 scum and I shall ISO them.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Clover Ebi, PP, and alimdia.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:34 am

I understand the frustration too.

We all seem to agree on this in the discord so

VOTE: PP

~Past

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”