Krazy's Post-Apocalypse uPick (Game Over)

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Guess what?
I was wrong, now I’m sad that I may have to re-evaluate.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2377, mastina wrote:
In post 40, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:Let’s lynch anyone who claims town.
@Jester - now’s your chance! Krazy here knows I got a good jester game.
In post 78, Flavor Leaf wrote:I really wish I was the jester role this game. I’d win easily
In post 139, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 134, The Collectors wrote:@papa leaf what do you think of mastina!jester?
-collector general
Damn, pushing me is like 100% the best action to make as Jester. I forgot about that because I’m jester.
In post 265, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 263, PenguinPower wrote:What role has FL claimed so far? I'm not reading 250 posts.
I didn’t claim Jester, I stated I was Jester.
But I haven’t claimed thus far, PP.
I’m creating new meta, I don’t claim roles like that anymore.
In post 1490, Flavor Leaf wrote:As the player in “confidence”, knowing she’s wrong rubs me the wrong way, but I digress.

I also don’t know what’s stopping her from doing that as scum. I could see her as Jester and half would be fine just giving her the early win.
In post 1767, Flavor Leaf wrote: Clover is likely scum, and he’s definitely not jester.
In post 1912, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m also waiting for Mastina to come in and push me, so I can decide if she’s Jester, wrong town, or scum.
These are pretty unambiguous.

Technically this should be included as well:
In post 147, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s only fair to tell you guys that I am an extremely strong Jester player.

In person, during Compromise, anyways, I was with Krazy and TLK, who will claim Jester as Jester to make you think I’m not Jester then be Jester, but make you think that’s my plan for the beginning.

I’m really trying to win a fantastic Jester victory on site, so bet, if I ever role Jester, I’m winning in the flashiest way possible.!
It's not something which seems to be jester-signalling the same way as the others are, but I include it just for the sake of thoroughness.

And this is just what I could find from searching his iso for the word 'jester'. I'm sure if I did the iso and there was mentions of jester without using the word I'd find even more than this.

FL knew there was a jester role in this game when that was an entirely unreasonable deduction to have made as town--it reeks of TMI of the highest degree.
Oh, is this the case?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I read the whole game during night. It took longer than I thought. That doesn't mean that some pages didn't blur together or that some of the spoiler tags felt like invitations to not to click to open.
Here's where I'm at on the game. I didn't re-iso anyone so like there may be lots of sloppiness. It didn't help that most of my available time for reading this game was during the day but I focus better at night.
Spoiler: wallpost
Past Present Future(3) - This hydra is mostly Nancy and when it's not Nancy it's schrodinger's Auro or Titus because their posting styles are similar enough. Nancy plays really different from lots of players but I think I tend to find her easier to read when she's not stressed or under pressure so it was frustrating to read my predecessor grilling her but that's probably how he tries to read everybody or something. I kind of expect Nancy to post something townreadable this dayphase or one or two later but then after too much waiting I'd have to figure she's probably scum.
That's not to say the other heads are unreadable they just haven't been posting much.
popsofctown(0) - is not an Advance Wars Days of Ruin character, replacing into a uPick sucks :(
Superb Subtlety(0) - This has really high scum equity. They're not meeting par. I even felt like to the extent posting with an image post restriction can be scummy they posted scummy. I feel like you could scumread or townread flipz's iso, but not providing anything else I can remember about these two when it's these two is a concern.
Pink Ball(2) - PB tends to feel townie on tone and where he wants things to go. Nothing he's posted has given me eyebrows, last time I played with him was a rainstorm of eyebrows.
His analysis of PP's unvote felt really resonant to me and really didn't seem like something someone would come to as scum. Nor does it seem like the kind of thought you'd post as scum and expect to get townread for. It really stuck out to me.
Alchemist21(3) - Doesn't matter what I think, he has a gun, etc etc. My modwifom on an apocalyptic themed setup is that the setup has to have the role "survivor" somewhere, because come on! That's the most apocalyptic role! And that gives Alchemist a little less room to be SK rather than a vig.
PenguinPower(3) - I agree with PB's analysis of the unvote earlier so he's townier than null. Both scum PP's I've faced have impressed me in the ways they've postured themselves so I give him a hard handicap but most of his other posting tends to meet the tough handicap.
Hectic(4) - This is the least impression a Hectic has ever made. I think this slot was originally chkflip? I have some postgamish thoughts about joining uPicks and implying you're going to phone it in because the media you watch is inherently superior to the media everyone else watches.. that tantrum is probably somewhat town indicative although he could be a goon with the same gripe. My guesses on Krazy is that there's more likely to be VTs than goons, though, he puts unlynchable scum in his setups. Pretty nully slot to me.
Dr Easy Bake(0) - I can't remember much of anything about DEB.
Clover Ebi(3) - This is like one of the 3.141 slots in the game kinda playing classic mafia. If he was green-eared I would have him townlocked but, probably by happenstance, most of the classic scumhunty stuff he has posted tends to be the stuff I think many mafia would be aware they should fake. I definitely don't want to lynch here because town!Clover probably solves the mafia game given enough time. I've never played with Clover he just seems to have one of those styles.
Elsa Jay(7) - Elsa Jay is one of those tea leaves or ink blot test reads. I was slightly leaning scum because falling below 10% "do x or elsa" joke density in his posts makes the ink blot look a little bit like bonfire but now he's claiming a kill so probably it's actually a snow poff.
TrueSoulEnergy(0) - I have him scummier than null but don't feel strongly about it. I'm confused about deviations from his meta being attributed to personal growth instead of a different alignment. Lots of forms of being bad are town indicative, confirmation bias for instance (though that's not what's missing here, what's missing is ego).
I'm used to not really agreeing with his reads but seeing how he came up with it, from what I remember I tended to not agree with his reads and not follow how he came up with it which is scum-indicative irrespective of meta.
Dats Mist(0) - Why hasn't Datisi townspewed yet!?! I felt like some of the first 15 pages or so was Datisi townspew actually and wonder whether I have some recency bias. Even if Datisi isn't townspewing left and right his posts always seemed like they are up to date and perceptive on what the gamestate is without trying to spin it or sculpt it in how they interact with it. If that makes sense. It just doesn't rule out passive scum. Dannflor(0) - I read Eclipse without being aware of hydra identity for many many pages and felt like Eclipse was wtfbbq obvtown. When I found out I was reading Ankposting my mind wanted to gird up and be paranoid of her reputation. I don't think that's actually served me well so far, though, and unlike for example the level of handicap I want to assign PP it's based on hearsay and not my own experiences, I've never mistakenly townread a scum!Ank, just played games and worried she's scum because I've heard she's good. So I think the right thing to do is lock in my first impressions keep the slot as my top townread.
alimdia(0) - This is a widely scumread slot for two strikes but I scumread it for one strike. I think the "You are unlikely to catch me by meta" strike is valid, it's a scumslip town might make but is more likely to come from scum. I'm a sucker for diction slips maybe to a fault. It's decent enough that if someone posted that and an RVS vote and nothing else and that was the Day 1 lynch in a large I'd be happy with it.
The neighborhood behavior I don't want to count as a strike. It's like, not pro-town but not pro-scum. It's easy to agree it's "wrong" but I struggle to put together a narrative in my mind for alimdia's action and what he's thinking as scum and how it's much more plausible than the town version. To me it's pretty unintelligible either way and I just want to read him off of his other play, starting at -1 points for the diction thing.
Firebringer(0) - Firepuppy! Usually I townread Firebringer more than this by now, but it's fun not to know what he is. I lean town on the AtE post, I bought it, but he could pull it off as scum. I think this is the only player in the game townreading my slot? That's cool
mastina-who-is-voting-and-not-in-"not voting"-copypasta : I agreed a lot with the thinking behind it being scummy for her to have a secret reason for scumreading my slot, and definitely being null at best to put forth "don't lynch Ank even if she's scum". I don't think people pushing those are scummy. There's town universes for both those things though.
There's not really scum universes for how mastina has positioned herself in this game, though. Scum!mastina cares about nothing but setting up her partners. She will say so, which is worthless and pointless because selfmeta is worthless and pointless. But I skimmed the scum PT to saga mafia, in a context with no reason to lie, and she genuinely did absolutely nothing but try to focus on the success of her partner. She even like, turned the scum PT into this weird notes PT of information that'd aid him akin to notes I might post to myself in a scum PT after my partners were all dead. But it was stuff for helping him. Mastina's scum philosophy is Sona_IRL.
I can't come up with any way that deathtunneling an FL slot, and starting the deathtunnel before anything had developed in the thread whatsoever, is setting up a partner. Who is the partner? Like, it literally can't be anybody, because nothing else had happened in the game yet, so there can't actually be any political reason the push could benefit somebody. The gamestate was symmetric at that point. For any other player, I could think maybe mastina is the player who benefits. Tunnels can be a safe place, or she could think the action spews her town. Having looked inside the engine though, the extent to which she doesn't care about that as scum is dramatic.
Doubling down on daystart here kind of reinforces that to me. I'm a likely day 2 lynch here but I'm a hyperposter so nonzero kicking and screaming. With day 1 being a mislynch already the supportive play would be to scummy-sheep whatever shapes up to be easiest day 2 rather than hold fast to convictions about my slot even though it's been replaced.
On the flipside of this, I scumread her tone and those specific things she's been called out on, but my batting average on those are bad and they have wineswaps to where they're not damning. So I'm going to go with firm town here.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

Mastina, so you're saying he's scum who's informed of a jester being in the game? Why does scum!Flavour so freely spout that info? I think he'd be more aware of his knowledge being used against him if he was informed of something like that.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

So British
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

What do the numbers mean, Pops? Also, where's the GIF?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

oh VOTE: SS

The numbers mean I copied the names from the last votecount and I'm lazy.

I don't remember every posting an animated gif in a mafia game so I'm not sure but maybe I should post lots of Days of Ruins things instead of playing
"Well, I..."
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Elsa Jay(7) - Elsa Jay is one of those tea leaves or ink blot test reads. I was slightly leaning scum because falling below 10% "do x or elsa" joke density in his posts makes the ink blot look a little bit like bonfire but now he's claiming a kill so probably it's actually a snow poff.
I got... A seven? What? I don't get it.

But hey, atleast your paying attention to me. Don't get too overboard with the Math tho. I'll have to scumread you again if ya do.

Oh wait, I already do. Carry on.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

No, my name never got any real votes besides myself, let alone 7.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

There's a first time for everything, Pops. But fine, just tell me which of these GIFs is towny, and which is scummy. I need to test this tell.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

One of those is the avatar of TheGoldenParadox. I remember that guy!

He told Bambi to fuck off last I saw him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lul, he flaked as a important game-revolving-around PR last I saw him.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

It's the postcount, Elsa. And if you keep saying "your" instead of "you're" I swear to god I'm voting you
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

First image is scummy second is towny.

Elsa don't lie to me, you killed me in Doctor Lonely even though I didn't use math :(.

The numbers in the votecount are the number of posts the player has made since daystart. I can only assume Krazy was hoping I would replace in and then he would be able to use it to shame me for hyperposting.
"Well, I..."
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Also, hi. I want "rainstorm of eyebrows" to be my nickname
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2412, Pink Ball wrote:It's the postcount, Elsa. And if you're keep saying "your" instead of "you're" I swear to god I'm voting your
ftfy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2414, Pink Ball wrote:Also, hi. I want "rainstorm of eyebrows" to be my nickname
I'm parsing this as a request for the weather based commanding officer, Penny
"Well, I..."
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

pops, I know who scumastina would be setting up as her partner. It would be you. But's she's doubling down, so she's town, and you're still FL's slot
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm town though PB. I just posted an image of it.
"Well, I..."
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2411, Hectic wrote:Lul, he flaked as a important game-revolving-around PR last I saw him.
He was one of 2 people in Bambi's game who, if they died, the game ended in scum victory. Didn't even try to save him self.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2412, Pink Ball wrote:It's the postcount, Elsa. And if you keep saying "your" instead of "you're" I swear to god I'm voting you
Your a boring one.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Well now I can't vote Hectic this game
"Well, I..."
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2413, popsofctown wrote: Elsa don't lie to me, you killed me in Doctor Lonely even though I didn't use math :(.
You did use math and you did flip scum. So it's still accurate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”