Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by Nocmen »

nonny replaced PBuG who was scum, remember that.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by Nocmen »

EBWOP: that was in repsponse to TSS's last post.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Too many ands in your post SFF. I thought for a minute you meant I targeted Simenon (false, I targeted Thyroid before he switched over to Simenon) and JDodge... when you meant JDodge and Jedi targeted me.

Also, there's no new info in that list... everything on there has been claimed in thread.

Don't Trust

ZONEACE
SSF352 (Replacing UltimaAvalon)
Kison (replacing FaerieLord)
mneme
The Fonz (replacing Oman (replacing Bamboomancer))
KaleiÐoscøpe
Simenon (replacing Thyroidectomy)
armlx (replacing somestrangeflea)
stark
Sir Tornado
Twomz
Nocmen
TSS
Belgarion

Trust

Vote: SSF
and nominate Nocmen figures out what's up with the Zoneace/mneme thing.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by armlx »

well it woul dseem that the only thing that could lead to the night 1 contradiction is a role redirector.
Or blocker. Or SSF lying. Waiting on the other claims to see if I am going to vote SSF here.

Also
Unvote
. I will be up for testing mneme later tho.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

SSF is telling the truth about his role so why would he lie about that? unless you think we have a scum investigative role.

ONCE AGAIN, SSF IS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS ROLE. HE REVEALED A PIECE OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE THAT I LEFT EARLIER IN THE DAY WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT SUBMITTING IT. IF HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS ROLE WHY WOULD HE LIE ABOUT HIS RESULTS. THE LIKLIHOOD OF A SCUM INVESTIGATOR IS NIL SO PLEASE UNVOTE HIM. ANYONE VOTING SSF SHOULD BE SEEN AS SUSPECT.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by armlx »

unless you think we have a scum investigative role.
It is possible, though nonny appears to have been one. Or you could be scum too.

Twomz, Kscope did the thing with Jdodge D3, and Kison is confirmed via Sim. You may want to re-evaulate things.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

armlx wrote:
unless you think we have a scum investigative role.
Or you could be scum too.

oy more of these useless, misdirection bullshit.

TOWN PLEASE REALIZE THE CLAIM NONNY MADE REGARDING THE HACKER ROLE COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN A FAKE AND THAT THE USEFULNESS OF A SCUM ROLE WITH SSF'S ABILITY IS APPROACHING ZERO. SSF
IS
DOC BROWN. HE HAD INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE THAT HE WOULD ONLY HAVE IF HE WERE ACTUALLY THE ROLE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO ACTUALLY CONSIDER WHAT USE THAT ROLE WOULD HAVE FOR THE SCUM AND THEN CONSIDER WHO YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY VOTE FOR.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by Twomz »

armlx wrote:Kscope did the thing with Jdodge D3
Hmm? What thing?

I understand the kison/sim thing. The list is from my perspective (belg's better half died, so he's clear, and Nocmen and I died and were rezzed, and I know we're still protown, so he's as clear as me (dunno why I put TSS higher /shrug)). I know Sir T is clear from an investigation. I believe you and stark are clear unless something happens that makes me suspect that one or both of you is lying (unlikely but possible). Simenon's claim could technically be a gambit because a kill got blocked or some crap like that and he decided to take advantage of it. Which means unless it's proven better that Sim. is town Kison isn't 100% confirmed (although is Sim. turns up town, then Kison is 100% confirmed imo, barring GF nonsense). Fonz and Mneme both have roles I have a hard time believing are scum roles. SSF restated info that was in thread and Zoneace claimed a lyncher role is imo stalling for time. Both these last two points make m think they're scum, and some sets of people in the list I believe could be lying (sim/kison being the next most likely group followed by armlx/stark and then the whole "cult" thing w/ the rezzed dudes, w/e).

And Zoneace, you are aware that it is possible that you and him are buddies and that y'all setup his fakeclaim last night and he is just filling in gaps as best he can.

Lying does exist in mafia... don't just blindly trust what people say >.<
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I'M THE LYNCHER THE LOW LIFE FUCKING LYNCHER.

LET ME PROVE IT TO YOU PLEASE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME PROVE MNEME IS LYING.

HOW THE FUCK IS CLAIMING LYNCHER STALLING WHEN MY ROLE IS IMMEDIATELY PROVEBLE, YOU ARE IGNORANT PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND LIKELY SCUM.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by Nocmen »

SO YEA IM STOOPING TO THIS LEVEL.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE HERE IS THAT I PLAY THE GAME TO WIN. I AM NOT GOING TO LYNCH MNEME TODAY AND LET YOU WIN, REGARDLESS IF THAT WILL END THE GAME OR NOT. YOU WOULD STILL WIN. IF YOU ARE NOT TOWN, IM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY WAY TO STOP YOU FROM WINNING.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ugh ignorant fucking morons, tghen just fucking lynch me if you dont want to win. lynching ssf is wrong. testing mneme is RIGHT. and putting the town in danger of losing just to spite me, is THE DUMBEST FUCKING PLAN ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

you deserve to lose if you're willing to let mneme go untested.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by Twomz »

Zoneace, stfu. Last time I saw you act out this much was noXkill... and you were scum then. You don't have to freak out, you don't have to caps lock. None of that crap is gonna help your case.

I'm sorry if I'm just trying to figure out the best way for the town to win. My way of doing that is process of elimination and mneme doesn't cut it right now, later when we need to either hit scum or no lynch, sure, that'd be a great time to test the claim, but not right now when we have def. lynches that give more information.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

no you're trying to figure out the best way to trick the town into losing and killing SSF is just that. I AM NOT SCUM. If you want to prove SSF is not scum then LYNCH ME when i turn up not scum won't that destroy the only thing you have to suspect against him, that I AM SCUM WITH HIM?

seriously why are you trying to lose this game for the town?

and I in NO WAY shape or form acted like this in noXkil I swore like 3 times in NoXKill and only used caps in a few posts so that's not really a good example. if you want to see examples of me acting liek this see Mafia 70 and Match of Champions. I don't scream and yell when i'm scum.

and anyone who doubts my willingness to work with the town will certainly feel stupid when I am proved right about ALL OF THIS and you guys lose because you didn't listen to me.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

unvote
. This game is getting confusing... SSF's role doesn't seem scummy by the way he describes it, but it is possible he is lying about ti altogether. All the information he says he knew was claimed before he claimed it (this, Armlx, is why I was pushing for SSF claim yesterday rather than today, and why your arguments against SSF claim yesterday were BS)

OH, THE HORROR!

ZONEACE, you are not town. Just shut up and let us figure out what our best chances of winning are. And, I am sure they don't involve possibly no lynching today and letting you win the game.

It has occurred to me, that Mneme might be lying about his win condition too... he could be a neutral as well, who is pretending he needs town to win along with fulfilling his special condition to win. This is because the roles which are looking pro-town are looking too powerful right not for all of them to be pro-town. The mafia needs to have some ace up it's sleeve to counter town roles of such power. I am guessing the "Veteran Criminal", which got lynched D1 was my super powered mafia role (RB, Vig and Cop rolled into one), which I had intended to be a SK was one of them.
I'm back!
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Simenon wrote:How many extra days do you need, Kscope?
It's not a matter of days actually, I just prefer not to. I already have an increased chance of dying in the night via my role.
Twomz wrote:Hmm? What thing?
I revealed the aspects of the Grim role, getting JDodge, a mafiate, hang.

I'm in for a ZONEACE lynch. Do we really know he is a lyncher, because he could easily be scum pretending to be a lyncher. Either way, he's not town and considering how many dead scum we have, he seems like a good lynch.
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:48 am

Post by Simenon »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"][quote="Simenon"]How many extra days do you need, Kscope?[/quote]It's not a matter of days actually, I just prefer not to. I already have an increased chance of dying in the night via my role.[/quote]

Then I think you should claim now.
There are plenty of other roles we've had to compromise because of it.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:27 am

Post by Belgarion »

unvote,
still on vacation
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:40 am

Post by Kison »

Zoneace, are you removed from the game and/or does MoS announce that your condition has been met when you lynch your target?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:31 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Fine. I'm a Austin Powers. I'm a cop. Every time I investigate someone, I fall in love with them, meaning if they die, I die. Furthermore, I'm nightkill immune.

So far, I only investigated once, but I'd like to keep that result for myself.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Kison wrote: Zoneace, are you removed from the game and/or does MoS announce that your condition has been met when you lynch your target?
OH, THE HORROR!

He is removed from the game.

This is silly... No town should allow a lyncher to win a game. I think that is common sense.
I'm back!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 am

Post by Kison »

Agreed. But if he answered no, then I'd have to begin wondering how he'd 'prove' he was telling the truth. Doesn't matter now, though.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:56 am

Post by mneme »

I'm not interested in Kali's claim if he doesn't want to claim -- he's town, and we have enough claims to pick an intelligent lynch.

SSF's claim is very believable. Almost makes me guilty for pushing his bandwagon for the past few days -- almost; that was terrible play, man.

I think we've got two pairs we need to start poking at -- Zone+SSF (zone backing up SSF's roleclaim) vs armix + stark (+kali, but kali only confirmed that he submitted a role like armix's claimed role, -not- that he submitted one like stark's somewhat unbelievable one).

Given this data, I can make a good lynch suggesting:

stark claimed a very silly role and that he knew armix's role (he did, more or less)
armix claimed his role
kali (town) claimed to create armix's role (but notably, NOT to have created stark's role, which is related to it)
SSF claimed a very believable Doc Brown, with investigation results.
Zone crossclaimed SSF's role (partial claim, claim, confirmation of extra details; requires considerable truth on both sides or they're scum working together)
SSF's role indicated likely lying from armix

Specifically, the least confirmed person in the mess is clearly stark. Stark seems unlikely to know armix's role unless he's telling the truth or they're working together. armix seems likely scum, but has had a role confirm from a known town, so he probably has some form of that role even if he is scum. Zone is known scum or neutral, and SSF has been very shifty, but claimed a believable role that's very unlikely to be false.

If Zone & SSF are scum together, they're playing a very unlikely gambit--enough so that I don't believe it. But if zone is scum, there's a much higher chance that SSF is scum and we should take that into account. OTOH, similarly, while armix has had his claim confirmed, if stark is scum, armix is probably also scum, forced into a role claim by stark's claim.

So we should lynch one of stark & zone. Neither are very valuable to the town as claimed, and stark is actively dangerous. Of the two pairs, I think stark+armix are more believable as mafia than Zone+SSF at the moment -- so we should lynch stark, and nocmen should then either vig armlx (if stark is lying) or Zone (if stark is telling the truth).

unvote
vote: Stark
Did I say too much?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Nocmen »

I am able to trust Kali's claim. I have no problem with
Unvote, Vote: stark
as well, his claim seems the shadiest, and then we have Kison. Stark's ability just seems very very powerful to exist as one role. If you want the truth, he was going to be my vig target for the night.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 am

Post by stark »

I completely missed your argument, mneme.

Inaslong as armlx is alive, I present no threat to the town.

And even if he dies, my power could be very useful in deterring scum. For example, I could remove Zoneace´s lyncher powers, I still don´t believe you with your captain invincible tree stump powers, so I think I might be able to take yours as well.

In fact, I am more valuable to the town now that we´re all claiming. Should armlx die, we can simply truncate any suspicious powers.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

I don't like the "thinking in pairs" yet. We don't know which people lied their pants out.

I'm sticking to my ZONEACE vote. He defended JDodge, and his so called "lyncher claim", which is self aligned, would profit the town? It makes little sense to me. He's even trying to make himself sound honest by saying this is his real claim, but it makes no sense you would claim lyncher as lyncher.

And to clarify for the people who might doubt: I did not create Stark's role, so I'm not against lynching him. Either way, I would be happy to see ZONEACE vigged over armlx, as I believe him more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”