Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm not feeling an Adel lynch either.

unvote, vote: DrippingGoofball

Now Adel and I are 3:3. Let's wait and see who the scum prefers to see dead.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:45 am

Post by logicticus »

did you mean to do that, because if so, i believe you just hammered yourself
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Axelrod »

If Talitha's vote count in #860 is accurate then DGB is at 4 votes now, which is not hammered, but is enough to lynch her at deadline (meaning the scum do not have to do anything, DGB, except sit and watch you get lynched if you are town).

Armlx is, indeed, lame, but less lame than the invisible Glork.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:12 am

Talitha wrote:Vote Count:
Adel -3 (EK, logic, nonny)
Glork - 2 (Axel, DGB)
Nonny - 1 (Adel)
DGB - 1 (Coron/Armlx)
Werebear - 1 (Talitha)
Not voting (Glork, werebear)

Deadline = Wednesday 16 July 11.09pm GMT

Half of majority plus 1 votes required at deadline.
I had one vote, then nonny switched to me, so that Adel has two and I have three. I must be wrong somewhere again.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:21 am

Post by logicticus »

nm, i am all wrong.

axel summarized it well, at deadline on weds you would be lynched, but until then you need 2 more
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 am

Post by nonny »

So trying to fish out scum isn't nessacarily going to work.
*insert bad joke here*
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am

Post by armlx »

First off,
Unvote
till I can reread.

The armlx needs mod powers for this thread Vote Count
DGB - 3 (Logictus, nonny, DGB)
Adel - 1 (EK)
Glork - 1 (AXEL)
Nonny - 1 (Adel)
Werebear- 1 (Talitha)

Not Voting- 2 (Werebear, Glork, armlx)

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

If required to reach a lynch, I will revote DGB.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:15 am

Armlx, you're too chicken to compromise yourself with my lynch? Could it be because you know I am town?

unvote, vote: armlx

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 am

Post by armlx »

Armlx, you're too chicken to compromise yourself with my lynch? Could it be because you know I am town?
It could be that voting you would be essentially random for me as I have only read the posts that have been made since I replaced in.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:48 pm

You don't sound like yourself.

Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Werebear »

DGB, you voted yourself. That isn't very mature, is it?

I really don't know what to do. This game is a complete mess. I'm going to vote DGB, mostly because I still don't trust those who don't have roles. Sorry, DGB.
Vote: DGB
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by armlx »

mostly because I still don't trust those who don't have roles
What do you mean by that.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm reluctant to unvote Werebear, but my one vote isn't going to achieve much there. I am more feeling a nonny vote than a DGB.

unvote: WB
vote: nonny
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Post by Talitha »

Vote Count (accurate only if armlx's is accurate!)

DGB - 3 (Logictus, nonny, Werebear)
Nonny - 2 (Adel, Talitha)
Adel - 1 (EK)
Glork - 1 (AXEL)
armlx - 1 (DGB)

Not Voting- 2 (Glork, armlx)

10 alive, 6 to lynch.
4 to lynch at deadline, which is just over 36 hours away.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:23 am

Post by nonny »

I don't think this is the best play for town. We are just waiting for the clock to tick down and not discussing anything. The poeple being voted have no chance to even defend themselves cause there is nothing to defend against. Basically it's just waiting to see who tacks on at the last minute. I'm guilty of doing this too, since I'm voting DGB for the only reason that she isn't contributing much.

This in my opinion has been the worst demonstration of scum hunting I've ever seen. It is an aweful way to go about playing a game. Because of all this I'm going to vote the person I find most attributing to this, whether or not I'm the only one that is going to be voting for them.

unvote, vote tally

She has been lurksome this entire game. She stared the cam wagon, and was on it for the long haul, barly checking in on the game. She yelled at phoebus to replace him self and then suspects his replacee due to the fact that he listened to her. Earlier when I pointed out adel was against the cam wagon she became less suspicous of adel, but why? Since tally(and pooky) was the main reason the wagon started. Also, she(and some others) have thrown around votes with no accusations which is very bothersome to me no matter whom they fall on. She seems the most ansy to get to night, especially since she has control over that. I admit I am pleased we are moving on to night soon, but activity has increased much more than before. And armlx was giving no fair chance to catch up in my book. For these reasons and more my vote is there, and will stay there.

I would think being on day two with all "mature" players, we would have found out more. More was discovered on day one, then today. Ussually after two poeple die something is discussed and a better plan come about.

Also, where the HECK IS GLORK!
*insert bad joke here*
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Axelrod »

Unvote

Apparently the power of Glork means people here just won't vote for him ever. I will vote someone else before the deadline. Beware!
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:35 am

Post by nonny »

axelrod: that is exactly the mentality I was talking about

Was a bit rantish, but I stand by what I said.

Also I proded glork....again
*insert bad joke here*
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:53 am

Post by logicticus »

I disagree Nonny. Maybe with you its different since you were a replacement, but I have leveled a couple of charges towards DGB with no response and I think there are other players who have also asked questions.

So I would not say that we are just waiting for the deadline to come and have those players by the balls, they have had a chance to defend themselves and instead have not. Thats not our fault.

Glork probably needs to be replaced too, it looks like. The biggest impediment of this game has been the lack of activity and since we dont have a real mod, doing it ourselves has been a time drag...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:54 am

Post by armlx »

Vote nonny

Without reading any of the rest of the thread, what I see is you trying to cause a no lynch or quick turn around with your vote move.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:03 am

Axelrod wrote:
Unvote

Apparently the power of Glork means people here just won't vote for him ever. I will vote someone else before the deadline. Beware!
Hey, I think Glork is scum.

Here you go.

unvote, vote: Glork

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:05 am

logicticus wrote:I disagree Nonny. Maybe with you its different since you were a replacement, but I have leveled a couple of charges towards DGB with no response and I think there are other players who have also asked questions.
Logic, I think you're town. Your charges amount to a hill of beans, but if that's the best you got for today, it'll have to do I guess, so you guys lynch me.

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 am

Post by nonny »

logicticus wrote: DGB:

DGB has been pretty worthless lately. Although she was better in D1, since the new day there has been very little good posting from her, although that does not make her guilty by itself. I was never a fan of the push she was making towards cam having him post some part of his role pm (or alignment). Seemed a little like fishing to me. She was pretty focused completely on cam d1 and has now switched her focus on glork. if glork dies (regardless of alignment), she will focus on macros, the third of her trio.

Shes doing a bit of dubya bush on us, no matter the results of the latest days and the debate, she believes what she believes from day 1. No new knowledge can change that.

I stated earlier I agree with this, and I do. But for have 36 pages this is a pretty broad accusation. She wasn't the only one that was asking for the word/letter, nor is she the only one being worthless.

Armlx: I don't want a no lynch, farthest from it. (i do in games ussuly advocate a no lynch) But I rather we just not lynch someone blindly with no thought. Because you know what happens when they turn up innocent? Poeple can easily brush it off and say "oops, not my fault" and if they are scum then they some how are trusted as being scum hunters. I think it's a very lazy way to play a game.

Ussually in this situation(as far as i know) you don't simply leave the accused to go find every accusation against them. You do still have to say something about the vote, something about why they deserve it in a deadline situation over any one else. (maybe i'm rusty and don't know how that works and am just looking for the ideal situation to occur)
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:24 am

Post by nonny »

EBWOP: also the only thing I know I'm acussed of by tally, is being too town. I asked her a follow up question about it, got no reply. Adel is voting me based on a conclusion she reached day one off of what I think is not much, also on actions I did preform and have said weren't the best way to act.
*insert bad joke here*
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 am

Post by armlx »

Nonny, the general feeling I get is there is a reason to vote DGB, mainly because a lot of people are or were voting her. Even you were, so either A) there was a reason to vote DGB and you are just lying at this point or B) you voted DGB for no reason....
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:59 am

Post by nonny »

I voted for a reason, just not a very good reason. My reasonin was that she wasn't contributing much and was being helpful. This is still true, I just am finding tally much more suspicous.

Everyone else's reasoning is pretty much that she isn't helpful or otherwise. That is the dgb wagon in a nutshell, she isn't contributing or explaining anything.

DGB isn't exempt from what I was saying earlier, the only reason I'm ointing out the case on DGB as a lazy one is because i feel it is, and there is nothing to defend in the case against me. If someone else had the most votes for a lazy reason I would be defending that as well.
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”