KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

Pfft, if you're gonna suicide your way out of MS at least do it with style.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I've seen too many people be all about talk and not have action to back it up. I'd rather leave in silence then make a big deal about and not leave at all.

And as much as I absolutely despise some of the practices and mindsets on this site, getting myself banned means I don't have control over whether or not I come back - it raises the likelihood that I will come back. If I instead pretend there's a possibility I do come back, then I have control of whether or not I do, highly increasing the likelihood I won't because the only reason that I would (in that scenario) is if I had any desire to come back, and I don't. Also, getting myself banned just makes me look like a raging lunatic. I'd much rather have morons on the internet say and do stupid things that implicate and make fools of themselves and despise them in silence than openly confront the stupidity again just to find out that there's so much more than I ever reckoned possible.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Miss Lane »

There are certain people that have processes, perspectives, or conclusions that just cannot be reasoned with, and there are far too many of them for me to try and fix or help them all. At this point it seems to be much better to just let people repeatedly stab themselves with a knife until they figure out that they're the source of their own pain. Taking the knife away just makes people want a sword.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:06 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

@ML I'm not going to engage with your ad hominem attacks. If you'd like to discuss the game in a reasonable manner, I'm all ears.

It's also not my fault you haven't paid attention to the flavour of the game. As I have said - and proved - many times over the last two months, flavour is a helpful tool in this game.

Sorry to hear you're leaving after this game. No hard feelings.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #12579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Who the hell cares how pro town you have been if you're not town. You play to your wincon, not ours. Sure, there are 3Ps that can win along with town, but if it's in town's best course of action, 3Ps get lynched. "But I helped you all along!! - yes, but you're not town. Period.

Basically, you invited yourself to our council and now you want us to grant you the rank of master. Not gonna happen.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

See I told you guys pb was town.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12579, Pink Ball wrote:Who the hell cares how pro town you have been if you're not town. You play to your wincon, not ours. Sure, there are 3Ps that can win along with town, but if it's in town's best course of action, 3Ps get lynched. "But I helped you all along!! - yes, but you're not town. Period.
I don't know how you manage to completely miss the point so consistently.

People are arguing I should be lynched because I'm scum.
I'm pointing out how obviously not scum I am.

You're talking about something completely different.
Once again.

I don't know how you manage to so repeatedly place your hand in the oven and not realize it's the source of your burn.
Shut up.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Miss Lane »

PB I think pretty much every one of your posts has been just about as out of touch as that last one, if not more so.
Why are you still talking?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You're crying because you're getting lynched lol
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Also if you want to see my reads on D1 you'll find out they're better than all of your contributions. I think I have only failed voting pisskop and maybe in one of the mislynches. You have nothing on me bae
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And I'm an IC whi managed to stay alive until D fucking 11.

You're just salty 'cause you're losing
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Ah yes, that's very consistent with my play.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12584, Pink Ball wrote:Also if you want to see my reads on D1 you'll find out they're better than all of your contributions. I think I have only failed voting pisskop and maybe in one of the mislynches. You have nothing on me bae
1. I don't give a shit what your shit thrown at a wall on day 1 looks like compared to any sort of actual contribution
2. I think you're laughable for trying to compare yourself to me.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #12588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Pine »

In post 12573, Miss Lane wrote:Eh, I'll admit I might be flailing a bit, TBH. It's probably some combination of getting so close to finally winning the game and people threatening to screw it up even though it doesn't even concern them, my habitual desire to yell at inconsistencies, and the fact that this is my last game on site for a while.

I appreciate the tip, BTW, however my incapacity to sign into my account is my own. I changed my password to a google chrome suggested password and then had google chrome forget it. I will do the same with this account when this game is done. If I ever need to log back into these accounts, I'll just use the "forgot my password" links, but I have no intention of doing that. I have every intention of this being the last game I play on site.
I'm sorry you feel this way, as I consider it more likely than not that you're telling the truth. However, we're in nearly-uncharted game design with a practical 40-player game and a functional(!) cult mechanic. Given that there are at least five* different factions and probably as many wincons (Flavor Leaf's Thode alignment but Town coloring is still not adequately explained), I wouldn't be surprised if there are more. All of the known others have an exclusive wincon, so we don't have the luxury of assuming yours is different. Sorry, that's just the way the game is played. Frankly, claiming third party is almost never a good idea because we can't trust an unknown variable to be truthful.

*Cobble!Town, Thode?Town, Runelord!scum, Ascension!cult, Serial Killer!3P, your apparent self-alignment
In post 12574, Miss Lane wrote:Whatever. I really just hate the whole "everyone come at ML once they realize they're on death row" dig. I feel like I've put a lot more into this game than a majority of users, I've been consistently pro-town and I'm proud of my play. If you lynch me I'll be pissed and then I'll move on with my life
Third party is definitionally not pro-Town, they're pro-self. Your interests merely
coincidentally
parallel our own on a lot of tangents.

This also continues to reek of an appeal to emotion, which I'm frankly not interested in indulging. You will be missed if you depart because you're an interesting player, but I'm not jeopardizing the game over it.
In post 12579, Pink Ball wrote:Who the hell cares how pro town you have been if you're not town. You play to your wincon, not ours. Sure, there are 3Ps that can win along with town, but if it's in town's best course of action, 3Ps get lynched. "But I helped you all along!! - yes, but you're not town. Period.

Basically, you invited yourself to our council and now you want us to grant you the rank of master. Not gonna happen.
Bingo, and the reference made me chuckle.
In post 12581, Miss Lane wrote:
I don't know how you manage to completely miss the point so consistently.

People are arguing I should be lynched because I'm scum.
I'm pointing out how obviously not scum I am.

You're talking about something completely different.
Once again.

I don't know how you manage to so repeatedly place your hand in the oven and not realize it's the source of your burn.
Shut up.
You are
not
obviously not scum. You are obviously third party. Not being scum doesn't give you an honorary Town membership, stop pretending it does. You chose to claim third party, you ought to have considered the ramifications of that.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Miss Lane »

No, I'm pretty sure yelling at morons is just really consistent with my play, regardless of how much you'd like to justify your intellectual vacancy.

Also, I'm almost certain I've made it clear that while I'll be somewhat pissed if I get lynched, I'm plenty capable of getting over myself.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Miss Lane »

@Pine I'm not saying 3p is pro-town. I'm saying my play is pro-town. i'm also really not interested in engaging yo uover this rn
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Miss Lane »

@pink ball, i'm not salty because i'm getting lynched for two reasons
1. I'm not getting lynched
2. if i get lynched, that's one day sooner i can leave
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Miss Lane »

@pine if you think I should be the next lynch and you were just keeping me around all these days to waste my time, put forth the effort and lynch me. i don't care enough to combat legitimate arguments, i just get some strange sense of recompense for shitting of half-wits for stupidity.

and i'm sorry for getting mean, i didn't want this to get to this place, i feel like this whole back and forth is a giant waste of time because i don't think it's getting anyone anywhere, but i have a very hard time ignoring dumbass arguments when they directly involve me.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Miss Lane »

if you're going to say something somewhat competent and get me lynched, please do so and get it over with. if i'm gonna lose, we've already wasted far too much of my time anyways.

also i'm sorry it reeks of ate to you, i hate ate, that's why i tried not bringing up that i'm not playing any more after this and why i tried not bringing up a lot of things, actually.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Miss Lane »

FTR, I don't think Pink Ball is a moron. I think he's just gotten very much complacent and feels that he needs not pay much attention to this game anymore. I think he has this game marked as "in the bag" and now he's just saying things to speed the game along. That said, I don't really have the tolerance for half-assed arguments right now, so I honestly would just prefer if he'd vote me and then prodge for a bit.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

My argument is that youre just salty lol you even say I'm comparing myself to you when my point was that I have contributed enough and yes I think the game is in the bag as long as we lynch the four people I have mentioned. If the game doesn't end at that point we solve it, but those four sorts are mere distractions
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Also I think its pretty obvious I havent paid attention at all, I've said that myself multiple times, so why do you think thats like an insult or something? I think its a complement: I'm going to win and you aren't
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok I'm just messing around ML. Just don't be so hard on EP. Maybe he's wrong but he has put so much effort into this that I'd really appreciate if you relaxed a bit towards him, I guess thats why I started fucking with you sorry. I don't even care what your alignment is at this point
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

ML, is your wincon exclusive to town? Can you still win if you are lynched and Elements wins?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12599 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

How about we let Elements kill Xofelf tonight and lynch me today and this should put us under 10 players at which point ML and Elements should leave. If they do not leave, they get turbolynched b

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”