Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Gobble, EP, shut up. Literally none of my play is consistent w/ Runelord.

I'm not evil because my play has been ridiculously consistent with my claim.

Who sticks their neck out on the line for SK when SK has been about to die?

I was a very major factor in lynching Titus (I very much opposed the town lynches there and bargained w/ FL for him to put his vote down)
I pushed Zoraster over the Worst
I was very much town read and gave up my town read to save Elements when Elements' neck was on the line because it had been figured out he wasn't a Vig.
I pushed very hard for Elements NOT to claim on the very early days when Elements decided to claim w/o me,
Elements' response to me slipping (claiming Death aligned instead of Cobble because I didn't adequately read the flavor) was not to try and push me, but instead ask "why are we not killing this?" Anyone paying attention would notice that's not what town who believes that someone is scum says, it's what a buddy asks so he doesn't have to pretend to push his other buddy.
Instead of just saying I'm Cobble aligned, I slipped and said I'm Death aligned.
I lose if I'm the last Runelord at 9 people and I lied the whole time.
Several members of the scum team iirc have definitely tried to push me very hard at multiple points in the game.
I have tried to save Elements multiple times throughout the game (which doesn't make sense unless I'm backup SK)

I could probably go on and on, this is all just off the top of my head, but seriously trying to push a believable argument off of this is kinda silly.

Like, you can paranoia a lot of shit, but I gave up a HARD TOWN READ from MULTIPLE SOURCES in order to claim SK and additionally in order to save Elements.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Miss Lane »

If I'm runelord, I have repeatedly fucked both myself and my team for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Arguing that I am and trying to get me lynched before 9 people is the epitome of ignorance. If you're just simply unaware of how utterly over this game is for me if any of what I'm saying isn't true because the game started with 40 players and reached 500 pages, that's fine, I understand. I'm just saying that lynching me or Elements before that 9 players is stupid, as is trying to argue that I"m runelord.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Miss Lane »

As custom, however, I'll point out that for some reason all the Runelords find a very good reason to push me right before they die, a50 included (and that for some reason seemingly confirms me as scum?).

VOTE: Gobble
I'll change my vote if needed.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #12528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

As always, I agree with EP. It's gobble and then ML, and if the game hasn't ended, we lynch xofelf ( unless Elements Elements doesn't leave the game).

VOTE: gobble
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:15 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

@ML it's mechanical at this point. Everything you did in the past doesn't really matter.

Fwiw, you outed yourself in the beginning by not knowing what Cobble was. For all I know, you invented the whole death-aligned 3p story to buy time. But again, it doesn't really matter bcz you have to die next.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:18 am

The fire in the kill flavour also gives me pause. I think it's more likely that A50 used the bookie reward for that, but it's hard to deny a half-dragon having association with fire.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:22 am

I would also point to my tinfoil summoning theory. It's impossible to tell if your <10 wincon isn't actually an exclusive wincon.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12529, EspressoPatronum wrote:@ML it's mechanical at this point. Everything you did in the past doesn't really matter.

Fwiw, you outed yourself in the beginning by not knowing what Cobble was. For all I know, you invented the whole death-aligned 3p story to buy time. But again, it doesn't really matter bcz you have to die next.
There's a point to being aware that players are capable of anything, and then there's a point to recognizing that not only did I slip by claiming Death aligned instead of Cobble, but I put my life on the line to save the SK (who has repeatedly killed Runelords).

There's a point to being aware that players are capable of anything, and then there's a point to recognizing that none of my play wins me the game whatsoever if I'm runelord aligned in the slightest, and pretending the following post isn't justification for your argument that contradicts your original reason for why I should be lynched doesn't make it not so.
EspressoPatronum wrote:I would also point to my tinfoil summoning theory. It's impossible to tell if your <10 wincon isn't actually an exclusive wincon.
I think this point only goes to show that you not only don't believe your push on me as a runelord, but you additionally are likely to be one yourself (making up bullshit for why I should be lynched is something scum have repeatedly done before death. When I get back from work, I can point them all out for you, but either way, lynching me before <10p is straight dumb.

Additionally, I'm going to ignore PB's post, because it has shown the same amount of awareness and depth that most of the rest of his contributions to this game have.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 12529, EspressoPatronum wrote:@ML it's mechanical at this point. Everything you did in the past doesn't really matter.

There's a point to being aware that players are capable of anything, and then there's a point to recognizing that not only did I slip by claiming Death aligned instead of Cobble, but I put my life on the line to save the SK (who has repeatedly killed Runelords).

There's a point to being aware that players are capable of anything, and then there's a point to recognizing that none of my play wins me the game whatsoever if I'm runelord aligned in the slightest, and pretending the following post isn't justification for your argument that contradicts your original reason for why I should be lynched doesn't make it not so.
EspressoPatronum wrote:I would also point to my tinfoil summoning theory. It's impossible to tell if your <10 wincon isn't actually an exclusive wincon.
I think this point only goes to show that you not only don't believe your push on me as a runelord, but you additionally are likely to be one yourself (making up bullshit for why I should be lynched is something scum have repeatedly done before death. When I get back from work, I can point them all out for you, but either way, lynching me before <10p is straight dumb.

Additionally, I'm going to ignore PB's post, because it has shown the same amount of awareness and depth that most of the rest of his contributions to this game have.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Just going to point out that lynching me next means that Elements won't leave regardless of whether or not you believe my claim.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:47 am

In post 12533, Miss Lane wrote: I think this point only goes to show that you not only don't believe your push on me as a runelord, but you additionally are likely to be one yourself (making up bullshit for why I should be lynched is something scum have repeatedly done before death. When I get back from work, I can point them all out for you, but either way, lynching me before <10p is straight dumb.
Since you apparently want to ignore the fact that I'm a mason with consistent mason behaviour with gobble and BB, you may also look to the flavour to see several confirmations of my role as a bookie. I can also point you to the dayvig on pisskop of you're so inclined.

None of that is even necessary to your rebut your post here though bcz corellation =/= causation. You are welcome to point all of those pushes out for me, but scums's use of them in the past does not make me scum now. None of them preclude town from making the same type of push.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #12536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I don't know why you're arguing with a claimed 3rd party?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12537 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:53 am

In post 12536, Untrod Tripod wrote:I don't know why you're arguing with a claimed 3rd party?
Because I don't think she's a 3rd party.... and if she is, I'm concerned about the offchance of her <10 wincon being exclusive.

None of that changes the gobble lynch today though.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #12538 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

why did I think she was the backup SK
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12539 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:14 am

In post 12538, Untrod Tripod wrote:why did I think she was the backup SK
You're right there -- that's her 3p claim.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #12540 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm confused. Why would you want to leave the SK and backup SK alive right now? The cult isn't a threat. The recruiter is dead.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12541 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

because supposedly they go away on their own if we kill 2 more people
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12542 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

ML's behavior towards his flavor yesterday was ridiculous. "I'm not a dragon. Oh wait I'm half dragon my b".

Let's quicklynch gobble and ML and if the game keeps going we solve it like champs. Even if ML is third party I'm ok with him not winning, this game has turned nightless long ago so lynching him is neutral to our wincon. Don't lose time discussing until both gobble and ML are dead.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12543 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And if Elements doesn't leave because we lynched ML, then we lynch him too. Seriously, no need to negotiate with anti town
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #12544 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Pine »

In post 12540, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm confused. Why would you want to leave the SK and backup SK alive right now? The cult isn't a threat. The recruiter is dead.
I mean...this is a fair point. I’m more or less convinced that my xofelf paranoia was just that - paranoia.

I don’t think we can risk the possibility of an exclusive 3P (fourth party?) win. Sorry ML

VOTE: Miss Lynch
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12545 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:29 am

In post 12542, Pink Ball wrote:ML's behavior towards his flavor yesterday was ridiculous. "I'm not a dragon. Oh wait I'm half dragon my b".

Let's quicklynch gobble and ML and if the game keeps going we solve it like champs. Even if ML is third party I'm ok with him not winning,
this game has turned nightless long ago so lynching him is neutral to our wincon
. Don't lose time discussing until both gobble and ML are dead.
This is a good point. Might as well pivot onto ML today and get rid of the 3p threat.
In post 12544, Pine wrote:
In post 12540, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm confused. Why would you want to leave the SK and backup SK alive right now? The cult isn't a threat. The recruiter is dead.
I mean...this is a fair point. I’m more or less convinced that my xofelf paranoia was just that - paranoia.

I don’t think we can risk the possibility of an exclusive 3P (fourth party?) win. Sorry ML

VOTE: Miss Lynch
Good call. The greedy part of me wants to kill gobble for the sweet sweet bookie power, but the safe side of me says we should kill ML just in case.

VOTE: ML
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

No
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It's gobble first just in case the cult still has chances. Don't pivot to ML.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Pink Ball »

ML tomorrow, he can't win tomorrow with so many alive, that would be stupid.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

This is a bad move. If ML's win condition is exclusive, that is just poor modding and I don't care if I lose to it.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”