PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hypocrit much darla? is there a specific thing you think is a lie or can you quote that better. Calling it all a lie feels off and I am still not buying you having a restriction.
Vote: Darla

I thought luigi was being silly and mentioned the possibility he was. I don't know if I guessed/thought correctly or if he is taking advantage of what I said. I think Imaginality brings up some good points about Luigi's last post though so I think I'll keep an eye on luigi.

Friday or saturday I want to take some time to look at what strappado has been saying since I do recall some of it rubing me the wrong way. More on this later.

General comment: I don't smoke in real life but cigarette smoking does not bother me either. I got buds that smoke around me and I don't care.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Mirth »

I think Darla, if she really has a post restriction, is supposed to be one of the French guards. Feel comfortable saying it because she sure has hinted at it enough for it to be kind of obvious that that is the intention.

Luigi: contribute please.

General comment: I mind smoking because I like it when my throat doesn't start closing up ^_^
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

AH HA!

I have votes now!

Thank you for freeing me.

Yes I am a French Taunter. I must be annoying and insulting to anyone who asks me a question or asks me to do something. (as a Posting Restriction) Also, I may only break character if you will to announce v/al or that my status whilst being away (I checked ^^)

also I must be insulting to anyone once a substantial Bandwagon has formed.

Now That there is a vote on me (or two?) I am allowed a nice post. So Let me say that I do not like luigi's play with the seemingly fake PR. (Mine's quite fun but can seem to get me into some trouble xD)

other notes while i use this post:

Mirth seems very town to me,

Iron Man's Semi-claim and then somewhat disappearance are suspect to me,

and Jordan's being absent makes me think of a possible PR?

Notes on other players (that i can think of)

Imaginality also strikes me as town.

Not so fond of chenhsi's play either.

strappado is hard to read for me

and the rest of you lot shall hear from me

Now carry on you Jolly Englishmen!

<note: the votes intimidate me into submission..but for how long..dundundun!!!>
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 am

Post by Mirth »

...that really makes no sense. What will happen if you broke your supposed post restriction?
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:58 am

Post by strappado »

I believe DBE restriction, I believe whatshisface just typed backwards for the heck of it.
I dont believe that chensi hasn't picked up anything worth talking about.

FoS: chensi
http://strappado.mybrute.com
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 am

Post by strappado »

actually did some quick meta and see that he's not new, and that he's actually a pretty decent poster in his other games.

I dont buy it, it's an act. He even said he didn't want to random vote because he was too confused. Town has no reason to be worried about random voting, etc. That, paired with the lack of content and what I see as "feigned confusion" =

unvote
(just in case I was voting, too lazy to look back)
Vote: chensi
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think luigi should die. In a game where you are confused, why would you ADD to the confusion by typing backwards?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:13 am

Post by strappado »

weren't you just griping at me for wanting to lynch someone for being confusing rather than being scummy?
Seriously, I'm asking, cuz I dont remember and I'm again too lazy to look back. I know it was one of you wemmins.

I dont think there is anything particularly scummy about making a backwards post. If it was a faked restriction, sure - but we're in a goofy Monty Python themed game. So he typed backwards, doesn't seem like a huge deal and atleast it was some content.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Wouldn't you agree that faking a posting restriction is scummy? For some people who really have a restriction, adding to confusion is not their fault. If the restriction is faked, they are adding to the confusion on purpose. And that's scummy.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

strappado wrote:weren't you just griping at me for wanting to lynch someone for being confusing rather than being scummy?
Seriously, I'm asking, cuz I dont remember and I'm again too lazy to look back. I know it was one of you wemmins.

I dont think there is anything particularly scummy about making a backwards post. If it was a faked restriction, sure - but we're in a goofy Monty Python themed game. So he typed backwards, doesn't seem like a huge deal and atleast it was some content.
There is a difference. You were voting because the person was confusing you. She is voting because Lugi is purposely causing confusion.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:I think luigi should die. In a game where you are confused, why would you ADD to the confusion by typing backwards?
Interesting, for a moment I thought you were refering to luigi saying this before the backwards post.
Luigi Gangsta wrote:
I am confused
, what is with all these links, surely alot of these links are fake. I looked up monty python on you tube and i found these..
But that sentence is rather out of context since its based on the linking. And now you say this.
elvis_knits wrote:Wouldn't you agree that faking a posting restriction is scummy? For some people who really have a restriction, adding to confusion is not their fault. If the restriction is faked, they are adding to the confusion on purpose. And that's scummy.
I am still not buying Darla's. It feels way too much like an excuse now. I want to know her answer to mirth's question. I'm curious to what spre thought the post restriction was before it was "explained". Tell me, elvis, what did you think of the use of the word bruce in posts 271-274 by people who weren't imaginality?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:31 am

Post by PokerFace »

EBWOP:
I am still not buying Darla's. It feels way too much like an excuse now. I want to know her answer to mirth's question. I'm curious to what
SpyreX
thought the post restriction was before it was "explained". Tell me, elvis, what did you think of the use of the word bruce in posts 271-274 by people who weren't imaginality?

I want to make sure my point gets accross since I'd like to kno his thought
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:36 am

Post by strappado »

elvis_knits wrote:Wouldn't you agree that faking a posting restriction is scummy? For some people who really have a restriction, adding to confusion is not their fault. If the restriction is faked, they are adding to the confusion on purpose. And that's scummy.
...but he never tried to make us think it was a post restriction. When he first did it I figured he was just doing it for the heck of it. There was no way (unless you think he's a tard) that he'd come several posts in and try to fake a restriction, especially after all the hawkeyes out there picking apart the validity of each post restriction.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:41 am

Post by strappado »

EBWOP: I'm not trying to defend Luigi, I just think that his backwards post wasn't all that scummy. I think chensi's (feigned) confusion and refusal to vote, even randomly, is more scummy.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:42 am

Post by strappado »

just realized I've been misspelling dudes name. Sorry chenhsi
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

At work. Going to word that a bit better since this is a point i want to make about darla's supposed PR. Rudeness =/= contentlessness. Can't you insult people and still give content?

Examples:
You worthless gits! I disagree with your opinion about _____ I think _____ etc.
OR
Copying Scumbags, you reek of flounder simply because you got to post that opinion first! My opinion is the same as yours and also _________
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:AH HA!

I have votes now!

Thank you for freeing me.

Yes I am a French Taunter. I must be annoying and insulting to anyone who asks me a question or asks me to do something. (as a Posting Restriction) Also, I may only break character if you will to announce v/al or that my status whilst being away (I checked ^^)

also I must be insulting to anyone once a substantial Bandwagon has formed.
And let's see. First you insult and then you nice and then you must insult again because there is a substaintial wagon is on you. That just don't look right. I'm guessing this may be what mirth meant by senclessness
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:10 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Muerrto replaces Bogre effective immediately
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Muerrto replaces Bogre effective immediately
bogre was in this game? Geez I wonder who else is lurkering.
Well I still like my vote on Lugi right now. I agree that if you are confused why cause more confusion. Just doesn't make sense.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:13 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

elvis wrote: Wouldn't you agree that faking a posting restriction is scummy? For some people who really have a restriction, adding to confusion is not their fault. If the restriction is faked, they are adding to the confusion on purpose. And that's scummy.
Exactly. Besides, trying out a post restriction just after the town is in a mood to confirm them, and then backing away from it, that's really scummy.

So my vote's staying on LG for now.
strappado
strappado
Goon
strappado
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 am

Post by strappado »

Heya Muerrto!
...I also didn't realize there was a bogre in this game. I should probably pay better attention to the player list on the front page :P

I really dont think Luigi was trying out a post restriction, really really dont. See my post 337. I'm not saying it isn't possible that he's a scum, I just dont think typing a post backwards is a scumtell. He never insinuated it was a post restriction, other players leaped to that conclusion. This is Monty Python mafia, and a lot of people have been doing/saying/linking to funny things and acting in a way they dont normally. I dont think a backwards post is that out of place in this circus.

STILL think chenhsi is waaaaaaaay bad-ier.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:45 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh it feels SOOO GOOD when they fall into it. SOOO GOOD

PLEASE ALL HEREIN READ THIS REVELATION:

Darla is full of it.

I, you silly eldeberry sniffers, am the http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=S1yjT8XsDI8 ONE TRUE French Taunter.

It sucks coming out like this for it, but I'm not going to beat around the bush with it. I have a night action as well. I didn't want to get into it day 1, of course, but when someone else claims my role I sure as hell am going to jump on it.

So, this makes me believe that the scum weren't given fake claims as well. That's delicious.

This day 1 will go down in memory.

HUZZAH.

Confirm: DarlaBlueEyes - Thou are NOTS the taunter.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Ohh it feels SOOO GOOD when they fall into it. SOOO GOOD

PLEASE ALL HEREIN READ THIS REVELATION:

Darla is full of it.

I, you silly eldeberry sniffers, am the http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=S1yjT8XsDI8 ONE TRUE French Taunter.

It sucks coming out like this for it, but I'm not going to beat around the bush with it. I have a night action as well. I didn't want to get into it day 1, of course, but when someone else claims my role I sure as hell am going to jump on it.

So, this makes me believe that the scum weren't given fake claims as well. That's delicious.

This day 1 will go down in memory.

HUZZAH.

Confirm: DarlaBlueEyes - Thou are NOTS the taunter.
It's a Perry Mason moment!

unvote:
vote: DarlaBlueEyes
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:52 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Unvote, vote DBE.

Would still like to pursue LG tomorrow. . . but yeah. That's pretty good.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm still thinkin Chen for tomorrow, but since I've had to say my role, should I say more and let the town direct me or keep it up for suspicion?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD