Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Can you please explain why I voted my 'partner' very first thing day 2? When no one else had voted or even spoke about him? With how lynches are decided, keeping my vote on Stranger pretty much all day(along with his other votes) was a death sentence, pure and simple.

As someone already pointed out, bussing in this game would be insane. There's 2 scum and 10 townies. It's already greatly skewed against the scum.

I voted Ting because of exactly what I said and I UNVOTED Ting because of exactly what I said. He thought too hard and thought himself into suspiscion.

It's either Ice or Cow and despite Cow's latest mistake in voting me, I still think it's Ice.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

icemuffin wrote:Now this is absoulte rubish. I put the extra vote on sc because I know strife isnt scum and TO MAKE SURE NO BODY ALL OF A SUDDEN VOTES STRIFE AGAIN. Yet you done the exact same thing so stop being a hipocrete. You keep sayin "oh i have a good reason for voting ice" yet YOU HAVE NOT MADE ONE GOOD POINT WHATSOEVER. I know this is one of your first games here but you really need to stop being so stubborn and actually read everything that goes on.
jeez, calm down. seriously. i AM reading everything. i'm playing the game as best as i can and trying to bring out information and you yelling "OMG BRING OUT ACTUAL INFORMATIONNNNNNNNNNNN YOU SUCK." well, what do you want me to do? honestly. i suspect you. don't yell at me because i'm saying stuff about you. maybe it's sucky information. well keep that to your fucking self, okay? defend yourself but don't be a dick about it.
icemuffin wrote:I may not be the greatest scum hunter, In fact im preety crap at it. But at least I will try my best to win this game for the town and thats all can do.
yeah, look at what you yourself said, please.

ok look. this is why i thought there was a double lynch. (i know there wasn't one, because it's not possible, and that it was within a 120 hour deadline, but bear with me)

ting=)- post 96 - changed vote to strife after voting strangercoug

vote situation of that time:
StrangerCoug: Now a JDodge, Lawrencelot-Muerrto, maxwellhouse
strife220: icemuffin, StrangerCoug, Green Cow, ting =)
icemuffin: strife220

ok, so there were three votes on strangercoug and three votes on strife.

strangercoug- post 97 - changed vote to ting=)

StrangerCoug: Now a JDodge, Lawrencelot-Muerrto, maxwellhouse
strife220: icemuffin, Green Cow, ting =),
ting: StrangerCoug

2 votes on strife, 3 on strangercoug

muerrto- post 98 - changed vote to ting=)

StrangerCoug: Now a JDodge, maxwellhouse
ting: StrangerCoug, Lawrencelot-Muerrto

muerrto- post 100 - found out ting's reason and changed back to strangercoug

StrangerCoug: Now a JDodge, maxwellhouse, Lawrencelot-Muerrto

vote on stranger and strife were 3 and 3.

okay.
so i thought the deadline was 5 days, not 120 hour deadline. because i looked back and the first day started at 3 AM and didn't end until 12 PM, i believe. so i thought it would be whenever xyzzy closed up the day. and i didn't realize we couldn't double lynch =/. no one else was posting, so i thought CRAP, what if xyzzy comes and closes the day when we have two people up for the chopping block?

so i switched my vote.

maxwellhouse - post 102

StrangerCoug: Now a JDodge, Lawrencelot-Muerrto
strife220: icemuffin, Green Cow, ting =), maxwellhouse,

now it's 2 on stranger, 4 on strife, though i didn't want to vote strife.

strife- post 104

StrangerCoug: Now a JDodge, Lawrencelot-Muerrto, strife220
strife220: icemuffin, Green Cow, ting =), maxwellhouse

so now it's 3 on stranger, 4 on strife. and i was like YES no double lynch (why didn't anyone point out there was no double lynch in the game before that? =/)

maxwellhouse- post 105

StrangerCoug: Now a JDodge, Lawrencelot-Muerrto, strife220, maxwellhouse
strife220: icemuffin, Green Cow, ting =)

so it's 4 on stranger, 3 on strife. no one on stranger seemed to be changing their votes. strangercoug seemed to have gone from the game.

so that's why i thought icemuffin's vote switch to strangercoug was useless. it could have been because strangercoug would have came back and voted strife, and this would have clinched strangercoug's lynch, but everyone seemed pretty solid in their votes at that point. that's why i thought it was more of a "get off of strife so i don't get caught" vote.

and a clarification...?
Green Cow wrote:Cow here.
First off, sorry about my partner's idiotic vote. Muffin was so much scummier than strife, and I told him that, but he still voted for strife anyways, I don't know why.
wait, muffin or strangercoug?
Icemuffin
Icemuffin
Townie
Icemuffin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Icemuffin »

muf here again
maxwellhouse wrote:
icemuffin wrote:Now this is absoulte rubish. I put the extra vote on sc because I know strife isnt scum and TO MAKE SURE NO BODY ALL OF A SUDDEN VOTES STRIFE AGAIN. Yet you done the exact same thing so stop being a hipocrete. You keep sayin "oh i have a good reason for voting ice" yet YOU HAVE NOT MADE ONE GOOD POINT WHATSOEVER. I know this is one of your first games here but you really need to stop being so stubborn and actually read everything that goes on.
jeez, calm down. seriously. i AM reading everything. i'm playing the game as best as i can and trying to bring out information and you yelling "OMG BRING OUT ACTUAL INFORMATIONNNNNNNNNNNN YOU SUCK." well, what do you want me to do? honestly. i suspect you. don't yell at me because i'm saying stuff about you. maybe it's sucky information. well keep that to your fucking self, okay? defend yourself but don't be a dick about it.
icemuffin wrote:I may not be the greatest scum hunter, In fact im preety crap at it. But at least I will try my best to win this game for the town and thats all can do.
yeah, look at what you yourself said, please.
Well if I went over the top and lashed out at you then I do apologise. I was in the moment and posted as I was reading. This would have to be the first time for me where it feels like no matter what I say you arent going to change ur mind and now I understand how it feels.

I was worse as a noob. I never stopped to think gorrad was town in another game and forced Xdaamo into insanity due to my stubborness. Im here to get along with everyone and win at the same time as I am very passionate. The point of this is trying to get you to understand my situation and how I feel. Also please dont try swear at me in the future.

My suspecision has dropped from mue cause his last post gives me town vibes

@ mue (or whoever thinks they can answer this)- If I was cougs scum partner then why on earth would I actually go to the effort to defend him?
Cow here.
First off, sorry about my partner's idiotic vote. Muffin was so much scummier than strife, and I told him that, but he still voted for strife anyways, I don't know why.
If this isnt a typo then can you explain what ive done that is scummier?

@mue again- please explain why bussing in this game would be insane?

Finally to sum it up my vote isnt going to change unless icemane wants to. This could be my stubborness again but hes just to far out in front of everyone else when it comes to who I think is scum.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:17 am

Post by ting =) »

max wrote:well, now that we got one scum, we can now, can't we? =P
Yes. It only applied while we still had two scum. I don't have time to find out for sure, but I think we have about 30~50 posts to spare. That's just a guess though.
muffin wrote: If I was cougs scum partner then why on earth would I actually go to the effort to defend him?
Er... come again?

unvote. vote:greencow

My main reason is the bit of my post that strife quoted. When I first voted strangercoug, I thought the two might be linked.

I thought, and still think, that ice and max are town. Given the stuff that just happened, I'm fairly sure that strife is town.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:19 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

i feel very bandwagon-y. =x

unvote
vote: greencow

however, after reading ice's thing, it reads like a very frustrated town.

i don't have much time left on here, and i think i can get on again monday, so sorry for such a contentless post.

i'd still like greencow to respond about the "muffin" not "strangercoug" comment next time. it's kind of convenient that your partner wouldn't let you vote for strangercoug...
Green Cow
Green Cow
Townie
Green Cow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Green Cow »

Gorrad here. I stand by what I said earlier- Strife managed to foil the exact thing he was trying to start, the mass-name-claim. As for Ting, I agree with NAJD, that's a pretty big tell. Muffin's vote on us is pure OMGUS.
strife220 wrote:Post 83 (1 minute after post 82), Icemuffin comes in and votes me.
I make my defense, Icemuffin makes his counter-defense, and then GreenCow comes in, sides with Icemuffin (his previous #1 suspect), calls my defense WIFOM, and plops his vote on me with some (I think) crappy reasoning to put me at 3 votes.
You think. Wow. Did you even read my post? You suggest a nameclaim, then ruin any chances of a nameclaim working for us by claiming Pirate!
strife220 wrote:First off: Given that SC was Jeep, I think name-claiming officially becomes useless. I'll be interested in asking xyyzy what I'm a freaking pirate once the game is over.
What the frik is up with this? You thought scum had non-MS names like, I dunno, YOU?!?!? Sheesh. I'm going to talk to Hasd before changing our vote, but I still say Strife is scum.
Now a JDodge
Now a JDodge
Townie
Now a JDodge
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Now a JDodge »

Trojan Horse here. Before I start responding to certain things, I'd like to correct a statement I made in my last post:
Now a JDodge wrote: Thing is, if Green Cow is our final scum, looks like he may well hand us the victory by getting modkilled. So until he posts or gets modkilled, I'm going to focus on these recent arguments against icemuffin. Time to take another look back, and see what I can see.
Turns out Green Cow was nowhere near being modkilled when I made that post, since hasdgfas had just made a post (under his own username) that same day. Forgot to check for that. I goofed. :oops:

Now, on to replies:
Icemuffin wrote:Still waiting for an answer from Najd to this
@NaJd- How about we get every single person in the hydra to give us an oponion of who they think is scum and who they think is town. 9 oponions is much more usfull then just the one. I suggest putting this into 1 or 2 posts.
I've sent a PM to the group, asking for their opinions. No replies yet, and I honestly don't expect to get very many. (Perhaps dahill will reply, but I doubt I'll hear from anyone else.) If I do get responses, I'll let you know.
Green Cow wrote:As for Ting, I agree with NAJD, that's a pretty big tell.
Thing is, you're not really agreeing with me anymore. I've kinda changed my mind on that. Ting was the LAST vote on Stranger, then he switched (too late, unknowingly) to strife. That's a bit blatant; maybe too blatant for a scum move. Ting's in the middle of my scummy list now.
Green Cow wrote:
strife220 wrote:Post 83 (1 minute after post 82), Icemuffin comes in and votes me.
I make my defense, Icemuffin makes his counter-defense, and then GreenCow comes in, sides with Icemuffin (his previous #1 suspect), calls my defense WIFOM, and plops his vote on me with some (I think) crappy reasoning to put me at 3 votes.
You think. Wow. Did you even read my post? You suggest a nameclaim, then ruin any chances of a nameclaim working for us by claiming Pirate!
Uh, not following here. How does that ruin the chances of a nameclaim working?
Green Cow wrote:I'm going to talk to Hasd before changing our vote, but I still say Strife is scum.
After what happened in twilight yesterday, I doubt it. If he was scum, he would've spammed the thread during twilight. (Unless he realized that he hadn't really been lynched. Which is possible.)

Ya know what?
Vote Green Cow
. Strife's arguments have convinced me. I'm feeling good about this.
Icemuffin
Icemuffin
Townie
Icemuffin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by Icemuffin »

muf
Green Cow has 5 votes on him. Surly he has been lynched.

Anyways this is the first time ive been confident that weve lynched scum. If gorrad isnt scum then I swear never to lynch him again lol.

Ive learnt alot from this game. First off I should never post when im po. I will try not to post fustration in the game instead I will try to defend myself using fact.

Now about the game. No offense but I didnt like the set up as much as I thought I would. Loved the hydras, it was great fun being with icemane and starting a badonwagon on najd on page 1.

Now I entered this game because of the weekly deadlines and the fact it would be over and done with quickly. However I felt incredibly rushed and pressured to add more to my posts. I like to post what im thinking which I couldnt really cause of how we required to add extra to each of our posts.

It was great fun to play with you all and hope to do so in future games.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

Votecount 3-1icemuffin: Lawrencelot-Muerrto
Green Cow: strife220, icemuffin, ting =), maxwellhouse, Now a JDodge
Lawrencelot-Muerrto: Green Cow
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:14 am

Post by strife220 »

Checking in. Not a ton to say, as GreenCow is effectively lynched. I'm not sure what to think about Icemuffin's post 132, where he talks as if the game is definitely over. Certainly weird, but I admit that I am very happy in the lynch choice.

I suppose I'm not doing myself a big favor here, but I'm not going to let other people lie in my defense, lest I be "caught" in not correcting it:
Now a JDodge wrote:After what happened in twilight yesterday, I doubt it. If he was scum, he would've spammed the thread during twilight. (Unless he realized that he hadn't really been lynched. Which is possible.)
In Post 106 (with the mucked up quote tags), I stated that I didn't think I was lynched. I thought SC had spend a few hours at 4 votes, and I had only spent an hour at 4 votes, making SC the lynch. Hope that doesn't reverse your opinion on me, but it's the truth.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Posting to not get killed. Nothing really to add. Cow's vote for me is definitely wild to be sure.

Still think it's Ice, could be Cow, fine with Cow.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Gah, I can't log on to the hydra account again :(
Icemuffin wrote:@ mue (or whoever thinks they can answer this)- If I was cougs scum partner then why on earth would I actually go to the effort to defend him?
BAHAHAHAHAHA*coughcough* sorry. That was funny though
icemuf wrote:
Cow here.
If this isnt a typo then can you explain what ive done that is scummier?
I'm pretty sure that it has already been explained a couple of times.
Anyways, I think it's perfectly clear. I voted for muffin, and Gorrad changed to strife, which is what I was talking about.

I like how Muerrto completely ignores everything I said and says "why would I bus?"
I don't care how idiotic you think bussing would be. In fact, you said that you would bus your scumbuddy, IIRC. Please respond to what I said. That was basically all I wanted when I voted you there, but your response of "Why would I bus?" is reading as a bit iffy to me.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Green Cow wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
icemanE wrote:Sure... why is that any less plausible than anything else? It's completely random - that would be the idea, right?
What?! No. The idea would be to be believable, not just random. Why the heck would you just claim 'my name's Bob'. Random? Yes. Believable? Hell no.

@Stranger: You better not be bussing. You're absolutely correct. Ting's posts completely and totally contradicted each other. His jump to Strife now near deadline is nothing short of the scummiest thing so far this game.

Unvote, Vote: Ting

Would you care to explain your rapid change in opinion without explanation Ting?
Ok, so right now, Ting's vote is the scummiest thing in the game. Why, however, did you switch away from Stranger that close to deadline?
Um...I believe that's in my post. Re-read possibly? I also UNVOTED Ting when I realised he was simply overthinking, not being scummy.
Green Cow wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
ting =) wrote:Yes, they contradict.

At the time of my first post, strangercoug and strife were both at 3 votes each.

Whoever I voted would have been the lynch. If I picked the scum correctly, they would have spammed the thread.

I decided then that I'd watch whoever I voted for. If they spammed, they're scum. If they didn't, then they're most probably town.

Since stranger didn't spam, I'm inclined to think that he's town. This doesn't make strife scum, but it does make me think that my vote on strangercoug is on the wrong place. Hence, the switch to strife.
WTF! You mean spam their 100 posts before they get killed off? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the scum didn't think that far ahead?! Did it ever occur to you that you've NOW given them that idea? Did it ever occur to you that if you're town you've now completely derailed the scumhunt for today because you've pulled the town's attention(sice you say Stranger's town) on yourself? And if Strife's town and didn't think about spamming? What then? And we've got 2-4 scum out there and now they know to spam their posts before they die.

That's the SECOND time you've helped the scum. Dude. Possibly keeping your strategies to yourself may help a bit more.

Grr...this discussion is killing me and my partner's post count.

Unvote, Vote: Stranger

Because I don't think Ting's scum, just umm...lacking thought at this time(hey I tried to make it sound nice).
Yet NOW, Ting's not scum. Why'd you vote him then? For being stupid? Both town and scum do that. Then there's the '2-4 scum' bit, which seems just thrown in to try to show that he doesn't know that the setup is 2:10 mountainous.
Um.. WTF dude you are seriously grasping at straws. I didn't vote Ting for being stupid. He didn't explain why he swiched his vote like that he just did it. I voted him for being extremely scummy. Right after he explained his reason I unvoted him, switched back to Stranger, and explained why.

Also, if I'm bussing Stranger, then why would I unvote him and vote Ting? And if the day's lynch is decided on who has the most votes the longest, how would that save Stranger?

Your case is horribly weak.
Green Cow wrote:
Muerrto wrote: So in between these two posts, what added us to the list in between max and ice? We weren't on the list, and in your previous post you said 'Ice or Max', now you say 'Ice or Cow and possibly Max'. These seems to be a HUGE change in opinion over a short time.
Actually you've been on my partner's list the whole game and you were on my list earlier as well:
Muerrto wrote:Second, are we trying to quickly outnumber Stranger's votes by leaping on Strife for horrible reasons?

FoS: Green Cow

If the name claim doesn't help OR hurt anyone, how is asking people to do it scummy? How is it WIFOM? Why does it even matter?

Still happy with my vote on Stranger but really, REALLY dislike Ice's latest posts. Alot.

Then the Greencow jump onto Strife? Wow.

Possible distancing from Cow to Ice then jumping to Strife? I could see that with Stranger as their third. Weird coincidence none of them are voting for each other but Stranger and Cow are both voting Strife...
Muerrto wrote:I could see Ice or Cow...possibly Max but less so.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

Muerrto wrote:Posting to not get killed. Nothing really to add. Cow's vote for me is definitely wild to be sure.

Still think it's Ice, could be Cow, fine with Cow.
Likewise. Posting to not get killed. Nothing really to add.

Still think it's Cow, could be Ice, fine with Cow. :D
strife220 wrote:I suppose I'm not doing myself a big favor here, but I'm not going to let other people lie in my defense, lest I be "caught" in not correcting it:
Now a JDodge wrote:After what happened in twilight yesterday, I doubt it. If he was scum, he would've spammed the thread during twilight. (Unless he realized that he hadn't really been lynched. Which is possible.)
In Post 106 (with the mucked up quote tags), I stated that I didn't think I was lynched. I thought SC had spend a few hours at 4 votes, and I had only spent an hour at 4 votes, making SC the lynch. Hope that doesn't reverse your opinion on me, but it's the truth.
Heh. You're right, you weren't doing yourself a favor. :D I appreciate the honesty though. Nah, I still think you're town.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Post by ting =) »

posting to not die.

still like my cow vote.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:43 am

Post by strife220 »

Who would have thought 120 hours would have been too long for a deadline...

Posting in case I forget to post tonight.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:47 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

i don't want to die either so i am posting while i can

given how green cow is not really giving a good defense... i think it's a good lynch. hopefully...
Green Cow
Green Cow
Townie
Green Cow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by Green Cow »

Gorrad again. Stranger didn't spam in twilight, which I think effectively nixes that as a towntell for Strife.

Think about it. Strife's idea of a nameclaim was supposed to accomplish what? That mafia don't have MS names? His name ruins that. That mafia have some kind of connection to Ether, perhaps, as we've seen? Heck, how would he know anything about that? Lynch us if you have to, it's far from LYLO, but remember Strife tomorrow.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by ting =) »

i think muerrto was right, the scum hadn't thought of it. that makes not spamming a null tell. especially now that it's out in the open.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:48 am

Post by icemanE »

I agree with muffin and think we've won. Either way, I don't want to get modkilled. Tada.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Hey guys, I was V/LA, and still am, but now I´ll be able to come online every now and then. I didnt read everything yet, I only read everything up until Stranger´s lynch. But if I´m right there is a deadline today, and I don´t want a mislynch now.

Unvote, Vote: Green Cow

I didn´t talk to my partner while I was away, and I didn´t discuss who to vote yet, but by process of elimination and by Green Cow´s behaviour I am fairly certain that he is scum. I will give my reasons when I read everything.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:28 am

Post by xyzzy »

Coincedentally, icemuffin is modkilled since he was a few hours over 72, but it doesn't really matter now. Because the town just won. Yeah, I just spoilered you. Haha.

"Everyone," shouted strife220, "I'm a pirate. From Texas!"

"Pirates in Texas?!?" everyone else shouted. "What on earth could that mean?"

"Well," replied strife220, "I used to be a one-shot vig, many moons ago, but years before this game even began I used my last shot. But I just wanted you all to know that."

"Well," shouted everyone, "
WHAT THE HELL IS A PIRATE DOING IN TEXAS?!?
"

"Um..." replied strife220, "I don't really know the details... I just thought I'd tell you that. Anyway, can we get to watching Green Cow die?"

"Sure," replied everyone but Green Cow. Because Green Cow was dead. Because all his skin had disappeared. And now his bones were disappearing. And now his lungs, and his pancreas, and his liver, and his colon, his heart, and finally his brain. And then there was just a blood stain where he had previously been. A
scum
my bloodstain. Yes, that's right. You killed the last scum. You're the first town to ever win a 10:2, albeit a rather unusual one. I know I'll be making cake.

Role PMsEverything but the rules will be posted here.

CICERO - ting =)

You are cicero, and you are wearing pants. Supposedly. You're some kind of lawyer – the awesome kind, I will assume. You've only played one game with Xyzzy, and while you were a little annoyed with how much he demanded mass claim, you enjoyed it, so you're okay helping him.

SHAFT.ED - Icemuffin (icemanE & muffinhead)

Hi! You are shaft.ed.
You want to help Xyzzy now.
Nibbler is a pimp.
(abridg.ed for people on the go: you're a townie!)

You received the following note:

KELLY CHEN - maxwellhouse

You are Kelly Chen, Asian by night, person of vague origin all the rest of the time. You enjoy making open setups, and so does Xyzzy. He produces some interesting ones which generally has a very different style from yours, and he seems smart from those. You've decided as long as you're here you're going to help him.

You were given some paper with this on it:

OMAN - kabenon007

You are Oman! ...The user, not the country, fool! You're from the great land of Australia, and when you saw that the new “horseless carriage” technology was taking you to Xyzzy's house, you got really pumped. You think Xyzzy is a pretty cool person, altogether, and you're kind of a pacifist. You're working to ensure Xyzzy survives.

While riding the exciting horseless carriage, you received this note:

YELLOWBOUNDER - Now a JDodge (Armlx, ShadowLurker, Pie_is_good, IH, Brutal Assassin, dahill1, klebian, Trojan Horse, & Xdaamno) (Eteocles read the PM but failed for several days to reply - I\'ve taken the liberty of assuming he\'s out, since we\'ve had enough delays already >: /)

/cows. You're a supporter of Xyzzy, because he ran a sequel to /cows mafia, though it didn't go to completion. But it's the thought that counts, and Xyzzy certainly thought! Well, you're feeling pretty succinct, so that's all I have to say about that.

Oh, you got this note on the way west:

YOSARIAN2 - Tarmogoyf (SensFan & Natirasha)

It has been said that you are a very agreeable person, and that your opinions are often right. Yes, you, along with Seol, are pretty much never wrong when you open your mouth to discuss mafia theory. Xyzzy seems to be good at understanding your excellent theories, so you like him, and are now helping him.

You got this note while being driven up here:

PIRATE - strife220

Yarr! Ye be a pirate, from Texas. Ye don't be understandin' all this here things that be goin' on, but ye likes this here Xyzzy person. Ye come from the sea, and ye will die there, proud and full of honor. Xyzzy seems like he isn't much one for breaking honor, so ye'll help him. Yarr!

Ye received this note from someone who got it from Xyzzy:

MR. FLAY - killa seven

You are Mr. Flay, and you really don't like Xyzzy that much. Seriously, the guy made that alt named after you, and he gets replaced as IC. But... at the same time, it's his right to run his game however he pleases, and it's not the right of the players to do stupid things that break his rules, so in terms of why you were brought here, you think Xyzzy is okay, and you're willing to work on his side.

Someone gave you this note:

ADEL - ShadowGirl

You are Adel, resident person-feared-and-yet-adored-at-the-same-time-by-Oman. You're... well, you're Adel. You don't really like the two occasions when you've replaced Xyzzy, but you're perfectly okay with him running his game. You're pretty self-dependant, too, so you'll do well here.

You got this note on your way here:

BRANDI - Lawrencelot & Muerrto

You're Brandi. Do I really need to say any more? You like everyone, and those you don't like you give Moar Hugz to. You don't really care about whether Xyzzy runs his game or not, and he's a nice person, so you don't mind helping him out. Plus, there might be KFC around here...

You received the following message:

MOS – Green Cow

You are Mastermind of Sin, aka Creepo. And Xyzzy is just one of many people spreading this awful name! What's up with that? When you heard Ether was trying to eliminate Xyzzy, you decided to join her, maybe get a little revenge, no? So, anyway, you're scum with JEEP (StrangerCoug), and you win when the town is eliminated.

Fakeclaim:

You are Mastermind of Sin, the #1 most awesome person at Mafiascum, and totally not hitting on any of the various girls at Mafiascum! You're kind of indifferent about the whole FMG fiasco, and occasionally Xyzzy says something funny in GD. You hope you can get justice and let him run his game, and wouldn't mind picking up chicks meeting other scummers.

By the way, you received the following note:

JEEP - StrangerCoug

You are JEEP, in charge of many of the technical aspects of the site. You've remained in the shadows for a while, not really saying much, but you've been keeping very good notes, and you're quite anti-xyzzy. You contacted Ether after you realized what was going on, and now you, along with Mastermind of Sin (Green Cow), are trying to eliminate him and his supporters. You win when only 2 town players remain.

Fakeclaim:

You are JEEP, tech admin of Mafiascum. You don't pay a whole lot of attention to the goings-on of the forum – you occasionally update titles, delete spam accounts, and answer questions, but you're not really “in the loop”. You suggested Xyzzy's title shortly after he joined, and he seems decent, so when you found out you were representing him you were relatively okay with it, if not slightly annoyed that you might die.

You received the following note on your way here:

Xyzzy walks into the room. "You killed both of the scum!" he shouts. "This means I can finally run my mini theme because Ether's evil plan is foiled!"

Then Xyzzy walks into the room. "Hold on just a moment, you!" he shouts. "I'M THE REAL XYZZY! I'm the one who invited that pirate!"

The second Xyzzy pulls off the clever rubber mask that Ether was wearing. "And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you pesky kids!" shouts Ether.

"Yarr, this ending not be too satisfying," says the pirate. "Can't you come up with a cooler way to end your game, Xyzzy?"

"Well, I already tried dropping rocks on everyone, and no one really liked that," replied Xyzzy. "But I can do that again!"

"NO!" shouts everyone, hoping not to die.

"How about this!" shouts Ether, pulling out her gun and pointing it at Xyzzy.

"ROCKS FALL ETHERONE DIES!" shouts Xyzzy. Ether dies.

By rocks.

On her head.
Now a JDodge
Now a JDodge
Townie
Now a JDodge
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Now a JDodge »

Trojan Horse here. I'd just like to point out who the first person was to suspect- and vote for- StrangerCoug.

*GLOAT GLOAT GLOAT*

Anyway, ^5's to the rest of the town! :mrgreen:
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:46 am

Post by icemanE »

Oops, we done died.

However, win. Nice job town.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 am

Post by dahill1 »

HEY I SUSPECTED GREEN COW FIRST (I THINK) TOO
i think it's safe to say that we crushed all of the haters with our mad scum-hunting skillz

btw i made the first post

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”