Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:45 am

Post by imaginality »

EBWOP: by 'vote restriction' I mean 'post restriction', of course.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 am

Post by imaginality »

Bruce wrote:I do apologize for the lack of content. Has no one considered the fact that Bruce and Lord G. aren't the only ones with restrictions!?
Hmm, this is interesting. Are you claiming to have a post restriction, Bruce? And if so, then as Bruce asked you in post 279, how does your post restriction if any relate to the relative lack of content in your posts?
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Azimuth »

I am now faced with some choices. Because I would say that it is more suspicious to play Confuse-A-Cat than to be the poor confused cat, I therefore...

Unvote
Vote: Luigi Gangsta

Also, at the risk of seeming to be against silliness, I would say that only those who are required to should continue to call people Bruce, lest I become too much like that cat.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

imaginality wrote:
Bruce wrote:I do apologize for the lack of content. Has no one considered the fact that Bruce and Lord G. aren't the only ones with restrictions!?
Hmm, this is interesting. Are you claiming to have a post restriction, Bruce? And if so, then as Bruce asked you in post 279, how does your post restriction if any relate to the relative lack of content in your posts?
what do you think it is that I am doing?

and I also do not like the luigi man.

Fetchez la vache!

unvote:vote;Luigi

you silly man!
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

strappado wrote:my bad, the girls keep getting mixed up in my head, Elvis, Mirth farside...good god, grow a penis and differentiate yourselves :P All women look alike to me

I think this game has more females in it than any other game I've played...shaft.ed's such a ladies man :P
Prolly all his time spent in the "Period" thread.

So yeah, nevermind the first part of my last post, but the 2nd still stands. I want to hear an explanation from Luigi, we could be mistaking his intentions.
I really don't want a penis. I mean, not one that's attached ot my body.

Also, I love shaft.ed's wife.

Also, have I been jumpy? Have I moved my vote around more than anyone else? I don't think I have. This game is crazy and I'm just trying to use my vote to figure stuff out. I use my vote for pressure.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 am

Post by SpyreX »

Chen,

You better post some content, I swear. I can't believe after those responses I'm taking my vote OFF you.

Luigi,

You faked a PR for no reason, provided no content (but responded quickly enough to show you're not lurking) in your 6 posts and, mostly, have been parroting.

DBL,

Are you trying to say you have a time based PR or a content based one? Either one is hard to beileve.

Anywho,

Unvote
Vote Luigi Gangsta
FoS Chensi
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I assume you meant me when you said 'DBL' there you silly man.

and i have said all that i need to say! You silly silly people.
Show
you done goofed.

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Vote Count:

Luigi Gangsta
(6) Lord Gurgi, Azimuth, DarlaBlueEyes, SpyreX, farside22, elvis_knits
JordanA24
(2) The Internet, Iron Man
chenhsi
(1) Mirth
The Internet
(1) JordanA24
Spyrex
(1) TheSweatpantsNinja
Bruce
(1) imaginality

Not voting
(Pokerface, strappado, killa seven, Bogre, Luigi Gangsta, chenhsi)

With 18 alive it's 10 to lynch and 9 to No Lynch.
Last edited by shaft.ed on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Internet
The Internet
Goon
The Internet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by The Internet »

I'll be out for a bit, check my post in V/LA for details.
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Iron Man »

Ok, Luigi was definitly trying to fake a restriction. That calls for a
Unvote, Vote Luigi Gangsta
I'm back.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by Mirth »

I don't like how fast this wagon on Luigi has grown. Iron Man, no comments about your role?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by imaginality »

I think to avoid any possibility of momentary confusion leading to premature lynching, I should remind everyone that my vote is also on the Bruce bandwagon, so Bruce is currently on L-2, not L-3 as it might appear to the unwary.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ok I took some time to look through the thread.

Mirth is there a reason you changed your opinions, or was the first comment just random day1ness?
Mirth wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Everyone has now posted at least once. Does anyone want to comment on what I've been saying?
That you need cigarettes? Those things are bad for you so you shouldn't get any.

Chenhsi, I'm tempted to move my vote over to you. I don't like the "I'm confused" card. I think all of us are confused but you're the only one trying to play it. I'll be watching you.
Mirth wrote:Imaginality: I think the red is just person with the most votes. Some mods do this. Also, person with the most votes is the lynch in case we go to deadline.

As for smokes, I think he might be searching for a specific character, or maybe it involves night actions, but, sure, why not, wouldn't hurt to try. I have nothing to do with tobacco or cigarettes, role-wise, so this probably will accomplish nothing. If no one has an objection, I'd be willing to offer him evil.bad.not.good.allergy.inducing.cancer.sticks in my next post.
There has been alot of fishing going around in general. Sadly I did contribute to that is some ways and it should be stopped. I can understand trying to pin down post restrictions, but asking what people do should stop.

Chensi, killa seven, and jordan need to post something relevant. Case on Jordan looks like its based off his lurking an a omgus vote. I see omgus often during day 1 randomness from people like BM and jordan so I am not sold.

Never played with chensi before. Don't know if he normally does this but he definatly should be trying soon. Same goes for luigi. Its possible he may have just been acting silly there since everyone else was acting silly with the Bruce-ness.
It should be noted that Luigi is now at L-2 assuming the bruce vote is also for him.

At any rate I doubt DBE has a content restriction like she claims. I'd sooner believe she is trying to say that about herself as a scapegoat. If you have a post restriction claim it now. I see no patern in your previous posts.

I'll review some other people on the weekend.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

imaginality wrote:I think to avoid any possibility of momentary confusion leading to premature lynching, I should remind everyone that my vote is also on the Bruce bandwagon, so Bruce is currently on L-2, not L-3 as it might appear to the unwary.
Heh heh, simulposting ftw.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

you smelly elderberry.

I indeed have a restriction.

I am not a liberty to discuss it with the likes of you but you shall see a change in my play dependent on the amount of votes on the main lynch candidate.

That is all, you may return to your hamster mums.
Show
you done goofed.

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I am not a liberty to discuss it with the likes of you but you shall see a change in my play dependent on the amount of votes on the main lynch candidate.
???

Also to clarify for mirth, I meant the change in her opinions about not helping me and then trying to help me. I probably should have quoted that better.

Also can the players that don't have avatars get some avatars? I am having trouble keeping track of some things.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Albatross!

3, 5, 33, 10 words / line. Have a ciggarette PokerFace.

Albatross!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Mirth »

PokerFace wrote:Ok I took some time to look through the thread.

Mirth is there a reason you changed your opinions, or was the first comment just random day1ness?
Mirth wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Everyone has now posted at least once. Does anyone want to comment on what I've been saying?
That you need cigarettes? Those things are bad for you so you shouldn't get any.

Chenhsi, I'm tempted to move my vote over to you. I don't like the "I'm confused" card. I think all of us are confused but you're the only one trying to play it. I'll be watching you.
Mirth wrote:Imaginality: I think the red is just person with the most votes. Some mods do this. Also, person with the most votes is the lynch in case we go to deadline.

As for smokes, I think he might be searching for a specific character, or maybe it involves night actions, but, sure, why not, wouldn't hurt to try. I have nothing to do with tobacco or cigarettes, role-wise, so this probably will accomplish nothing. If no one has an objection, I'd be willing to offer him evil.bad.not.good.allergy.inducing.cancer.sticks in my next post.
The first comment was me being random and in character. (I think cigarettes are evil since I'm highly allergic to them. Decided to switch over to agreeing to let you have them because I wanted to test the specific provider theory.)

Darla, if that's you're post restriction, I demand you summon the lord of the castle and let the rest of us in to see the grail. I however, don't buy it.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Mirth »

Pokerface, I don't do avatars. Sorry. You can join the "Mirth needs to get an avatar" club starting over in Mini 610 if you want.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Mirth wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Ok I took some time to look through the thread.

Mirth wrote:

The first comment was me being random and in character. (I think cigarettes are evil since I'm highly allergic to them. Decided to switch over to agreeing to let you have them because I wanted to test the specific provider theory.)

Darla, if that's you're post restriction, I demand you summon the lord of the castle and let the rest of us in to see the grail. I however, don't buy it.
No entry is permitted to you unless you are me, which you are not nor could you ever be!!

I laugh at you: HA HA HA HA HA HA
Show
you done goofed.

Luigi Gangsta
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Luigi Gangsta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Luigi Gangsta »

I posted something backwards for fun, and next time i look at this page, everyone is talking about a fake post restriction. I did it for fun, I know it is hard to find someone to lynch on the first day but surely posting something backwards isn't a good reason. I am not trying to pretend to have a post restriction, i just thought it would be fun to reverse a post because i have never done it before.

And btw this so called fake post restriction aside, you have no reason to think i am scum other than my lack of posting, which is mainly due to me not understanding most of what has happened so far despite reading through from the start a few times. I assumed that there were people whose roles gave them a lot more knowledge about the game than i did and thats why they seemed to understand what was happening. I am just being silly and having fun until the end of the first day when i assume things will get a lot clearer.

I personally don't believe in the first day lynch because i don't see how we can no very much about anyone before the night phase. So i tend to have fun on the first day, and as the game goes on and i learn more about the game setup i start getting more serious as I actually understand what is happening.

I was gonna try a dice roll in my next post but i am not going to do that now because you guys will probably call it a faked post restriction and add it to your list of reasons for voting for me.

If a lot of you still sincerely think I am scum for posting something backwards, and you want to know who I am, I will post my you tube link to you guys and tell you who I am. But i would like to say now, I have no post restrictions or anything like that right now, my character seems to be a pretty cool guy but i am not sure if he actually does anything or has any special abilities/restrictions.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by imaginality »

I personally don't believe in the first day lynch because i don't see how we can no very much about anyone before the night phase. So i tend to have fun on the first day, and as the game goes on and i learn more about the game setup i start getting more serious as I actually understand what is happening.

I was gonna try a dice roll in my next post but i am not going to do that now because you guys will probably call it a faked post restriction and add it to your list of reasons for voting for me.
320 posts in the game so far, and counting, and you can't find a non-random reason to vote anyone, or be suspicious of anyone?
my character seems to be a pretty cool guy but i am not sure if he actually does anything or has any special abilities/restrictions.
I live in a desert but even I know that this smells fishy. If you've read your role PM why are you still unsure whether your character has any special abilities/restrictions?

I think I will keep my vote on you for now.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Luigi Gangsta wrote:I posted something backwards for fun, and next time i look at this page, everyone is talking about a fake post restriction. I did it for fun, I know it is hard to find someone to lynch on the first day but surely posting something backwards isn't a good reason. I am not trying to pretend to have a post restriction, i just thought it would be fun to reverse a post because i have never done it before.

And btw this so called fake post restriction aside, you have no reason to think i am scum other than my lack of posting, which is mainly due to me not understanding most of what has happened so far despite reading through from the start a few times. I assumed that there were people whose roles gave them a lot more knowledge about the game than i did and thats why they seemed to understand what was happening. I am just being silly and having fun until the end of the first day when i assume things will get a lot clearer.

If a lot of you still sincerely think I am scum for posting something backwards, and you want to know who I am, I will post my you tube link to you guys and tell you who I am. But i would like to say now, I have no post restrictions or anything like that right now, my character seems to be a pretty cool guy but i am not sure if he actually does anything or has any special abilities/restrictions.
Fetchez la vache lying scum!!

Vote stands!
Show
you done goofed.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, now I've got more reasons to think DBE is up to no good based on the posting and what I -think- she is implying her PR is.

As part of this,

Unvote
Vote: DBE

Lets see a supposed change in the PR with less votes on Luigi and keep on truckin, because I think I done got you busted.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh, I've still got:
FoS: Luigi
FoS: Chen

Luigi for now saying it was a joke, he was confused AND he's not sure if he has any powers.

Chen for, well, being Chen at this point and not giving any information.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”