Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Farkran »

Paranoid profile seems genuine, fight vs FL and nom seemed genuine, looks solvey with his posts. Scummiest things coming from that side are some possibly bad pushes (i think the push against you kinda is ) but once again they fits a paranoid profile of volpe.

Otoh i specifically want to avoid being paranoid on my townreads, especially on d1, so i am not hunting volpe today
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Honestly I'm not feeling the people interjecting once in a while, people like DV or gamma kind of worry me.

I still worry about my neighborhood in general too, and GIF has also become very silent with this mislynch on my slot stepping on the horizon. I don't like this. This is how scums blend in.

I think I'll go VOTE: GIF.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 1872, Elements wrote:What are your thoughts on volpe again?
In post 1874, Elements wrote:For why?
"what are your most confident town reads Elems?"

"Volpe, FL, Fark"

some hours later-

"Why you town read volpe again??" - Elems

Ok that really seems like a natural thought process and thing that someone with your reads would focus on in this moment.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Ank I think one of us is town reading scum and I thyink it's you don't matter how much times I try to reconsider this game (I think it's in the two digits now)
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 1870, Farkran wrote:2. Do we still believe nom is scum? @volpe, @daves
I believe she should be sent to the dead thread anyway soon which isn't different
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Volpe14 »

I think if Elements is scum one or both of Gamma/FL might also be scum.
In post 1876, nomnomnom wrote:I still worry about my neighborhood in general too, and GIF has also become
very silent with this mislynch on my slot stepping on the horizon
Actually the lynch looks like it's Elements and it seems you've no real opinion on the wagon...
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1563, Volpe14 wrote:I'm really not sure why the fuck you're apparently looking at me yet to be fair because like, I think currently there's more interesting slots and I'm being very readable as at the present for you to go after things like this.
I don't like this which has given me doubt. You seem way to defensive way too quickly before fingers have even started pointing.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1569, Volpe14 wrote:Honestly I kind of did myself a logical fallacy since I said

1) I would intentionally play different than my past scum games in this game if I was scum

2) I said that people should town lean me because of the sheer contrast with my past scum games

and like, I'm actually town and it makes sense but you need to look in the underlines

What I meant is that I would play different but my play here so far is just too much for someone with scum win-con. I'm also a lot more frank and intellectually honest I think?

Then..yeah.
I also don't like this post.
"I'm actually town" is such a scummy way to put it.
"I'm town" is a much more towny way to to say it.
It sounds like you're pleading with us to believe you rather than stating a fact
All my completed games
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1870, Farkran wrote:
In post 1856, Ankamius wrote:I'm actually reasonably confident that the major conflicts are either TvT or irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

it's more productive to look on the outliers for that and see who's working the sides of it than anything
Eh... this is one of the scummiest posts in the whole thread so far, and i just realized your readlist is almost literally a post count list. I don't believe that this analysis comes from town, nor does your progression.

I'm kinda fed up with trying to lead wagons though, i feel i am getting nowhere and i'd like to coordinate something instead. I don't want to get paranoid over my hard townreads so, questions:

1. Is the wagon on elements really relevant? @GIF, @daves
2. Do we still believe nom is scum? @volpe, @daves
3. What do we make of FL and Anka? Are they worth wagoning? @volpe, GIF, daves

I mean the "town is eating town" theory is not appealing. At all. Even moreso in team mafia.
I don't think a single post has ever confused me as much as this one
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1878, Volpe14 wrote:Ank I think one of us is town reading scum and I thyink it's you don't matter how much times I try to reconsider this game (I think it's in the two digits now)
Which reads
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ok legit farkran

How exactly are you approaching my posts?
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Hmm, I think nomnom can be town but I think I might have been right about FL in most of the alternative universes that exist as long as GiF/Fark/Chennis is town

I do have in my mind the thought of Chennis being a cute deepwolf but I would need to check later his scum game to see why RC was thinking about nomming him for DC. But I wouldn't really go for this route in Day 1.

Hmm, I'm pretty satisfied with Elements and his sudden 180 on my slot while FL tried to low-key insert paranoia here makes me think it's a pretty ok pool for day 1.

But I see how you might not TR GiF or TR FL.

I think I'm really tired of this game by this point and would like for the lurkers to step up so that we can kind of end the day or I watch you guys wagon someone else without doing anything.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Volpe14 »

I also think that there's been very low-keys attempts to redirect elements wagon here without denying his wagon directly so I don't buy that this can't be a scum wagon by gamestate.

At this point I'm kind of confused about the whole game and just praying for any kind of confirmed info I can use to advance.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1887, Volpe14 wrote:I also think that there's been very low-keys attempts to redirect elements wagon here without denying his wagon directly
Do you have any direct examples offhand?
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Chennis tried to go for nomnom

FL has been quiet talking about smash before trying to hint on me being deepwolf

Gamma voted Dave without much of a reason when the Elems wagon picked up

A50 went to DEB again

Nomnom didn't comment much about Elements wagon and tried both GiF and Farkran

DeasVail went for nomnom and didn't comment much about the whole nomnom's AtE thing, but didn't deny the Elements wagon

might there's some more but I forgot probably
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

You might have a point there tbh
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Volpe14 »

Coincidentally when FL starts talking about me Elements comes to the thread to do a 180 in his read on me & cast shade instead of talking about anything Chennis/Nomnom when he said they were his suspects...

I really have trouble believing that the slot is coming to natural conclusions.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't comment on Elements because I've said it all already and I don't know if he's scum for it.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Volpe14 »

To be fair I don't think scum!FL has a lot to do here even if he's not partner with nomnom or Elements. If he is, he is probably having trouble going for anything here because I do think that there's a lack of room for original pushes and the best it could go for is trying to turn on me (which I'm feeling it's beginning) or Gamma/DEB etc, but I don't think they could actually create a counterwagon on anyone else right now to be fair.

If he's scum with nomnom he would probably feel comfortable pocketing Elements and casting shade for a mislynch

If he's scum with Elements he couldn't go for nomnom here without it looking weird

If he's scum with neither he don't need to do anything other than to preemptively cast doubt on me for the future failure

If he's town I feel like he would have more drive on flops, original takes or anything really. In the begin he had but as soon as he got in a more delicate position I only saw him retreat and shadow me (look at his ISO and everytime I back down he comes in for me even after saying "help me" or etc).

I feel like FL scum equity as long as my town reads are mostly right is kind of through the roof right now but /shrug
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Volpe14 »

FL is probably the second highest poster but I don't remember him having any kind of new take it's been a long time, do you?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:36 am

Post by nomnomnom »

That's quite normal for him, he comes in, drops a few things, doesn't do anything for a while, comes back with a few walls, rinse and repeat.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Elements »

What will you do when I flip town?
All my completed games
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Volpe I really think you need to drop the paranoid lens you have on this game and come back with a fresh mind. It's clouding your judgement on a few slots I believe.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1885, Ankamius wrote:Ok legit farkran

How exactly are you approaching my posts?
I've been working from both scum! and town!anka POV when reading your posts. You are not aggressive nor inquisitive, which is usually a scum trait in my experience, but i have seen town players do that so it's nothing decisive.

You don't look like wanting to take a leading position, and that's usually scummy except for the powerwolf profile which i think wouldn't fit you.

A lot of your early posts sound like you try to produce a carefree vibe around your slot, but you are actually concerned about answering stuff, and went out of your way to throw *some* content within your narrative (like that espresso read way back then), or 794, or 808 but it's... weak, as if you felt the need to throw it out without putting any actual weight to it - the only exception being 1255 but even that one is weaker than what i would expect from what in my experience is a town active player. I mean... if you were a lurker, i would be... kinda ok, but you aren't, you say you are putting effort into catching up, you post stuff, but you don't actually say anything. 1268 reinstates the streak of weak posts, and so on.

Last but not least, your readlists. Look at and . Two readlists, one thousand posts in-between, 80 of your posts in-between (ISO#73 vs ISO#155), and the result is... a post count. Look at it. Compare your readlist to this. You are townreading pretty much everyone in the top half.

I thought you would explain what's in your mind about denying the possibility of a powerwolf like me/FL/volpe - i think any of those 3 could generate paranoia about not being town in this gamestate, regardless of whether i agree or disagree with it. Your opinion on nom is weak. Your opinion on chennis is weak. Even moving GIF down your second list seems to come from him not posting as much as before. You have been wagoned and unwagoned twice, and you make nothing of that, like you are being content enough with not getting closer to being lynchworthy.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Ankamius »

???

This is another moment where I feel like people aren't reading my posts