Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12025 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 12022, Almost50 wrote:Explain. I had thought Ceph might have been culted before, but BBm's flip made me reconsider, and I don't think Cult!Ceph ever fakes a block that he didn't submit either.
If I was roleblocked, I wouldn't have received an inno on Pine. If Pine was targeted by an alien JK (stops all actions, not just killing ones) I wouldn't have received an inno on Pine.

I'm checking that there wasn't a mod error, because if there wasn't, it looks like one of the two was lying about there action last night. (Either Ceph blocked KA or KA blocked Ceph. Or both lied?) The reason I'm checking for a mod error is that I've had several night actions come in late, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12026 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:57 am

Post by davesaz »

A50 it never occurred to you to claim something that would actually get you NK'd, like an investigative or protective?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12027 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Bingle »

Also, it's worth noting that if you're telling the truth, A50, 12012 might have lost you the game single handedly, because I can't see a way to guarantee you never get lynched as I can't trust you fully. The game can't end tonight, (we still have two cultitsts) so you would have been safe waiting til tomorrow.

It is because of that, and the fact that you seem to have been undermining all attempts to let you win via vig, that I pretty much fully agree with Pine's analysis of your claim.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12028 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Bingle »

Best I can say is don't lynch A50 before cultists if we're not having people get nightkilled.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12029 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12026, davesaz wrote:A50 it never occurred to you to claim something that would actually get you NK'd, like an investigative or protective?
I thought Investigative may actually draw protection my way, and eventually lead to my lynch when I fail to produce results, and that Protective would lead to my lynch when I'm supposed to protect someone (or they're the obvious protection target) and they die. The problem was to get myself NK'd without risking being the target of the LYNCH.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12027, Bingle wrote:Also, it's worth noting that if you're telling the truth, A50, 12012 might have lost you the game single handedly, because I can't see a way to guarantee you never get lynched as I can't trust you fully. The game can't end tonight, (we still have two cultitsts) so you would have been safe waiting til tomorrow.

It is because of that, and the fact that you seem to have been undermining all attempts to let you win via vig, that I pretty much fully agree with Pine's analysis of your claim.
1- What would have been my alternative if we lynched Rauth and then Elements shot a cultist, then you guys decided to lynch the other one tomorrow? Where would my bold wincon fit then? Because I don't think you were going to go "WAIT! Let's not lynch the last cultist so that A50 can win with us", would you? I confess I miscounted the living players though. I thought there were only 13 alive, so Elements (& ML) leaving the game would probably mean no more killing roles.

2- How have I been undermining my win via the Vig exactly? I think you did it the night before last 9when you included Gamma as a target whether or not the lynchee flipped CL) and then someone/something stopped Elements shot on me last night (probably because they realized they need more lynches lines up to have a shot at winning this). I had nothing to do with either of those, so how is it my fault?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12028, Bingle wrote:Best I can say is don't lynch A50 before cultists if we're not having people get nightkilled.
And that is ALL I ask.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #12032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Pink Ball »

If we want to get rid of night kills, lets lynch Elements then. I don't want him to win
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

That would be a waste of a lynch though if you believe ML's claim.

Also, according to ML they become the SK if Elelemnts is lynched, so it really does look like a waste of a lynch to me.

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #12034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Elements »

In post 12032, Pink Ball wrote:If we want to get rid of night kills, lets lynch Elements then. I don't want him to win
Thats not very nice
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 12032, Pink Ball wrote:If we want to get rid of night kills, lets lynch Elements then. I don't want him to win
No, we lynch Rauth.

We know we can stop Elements vig via JK/roleblocker. We don't
KNOW
we can stop Runelord kill via JK/roleblocker. Similarly, we know we can stop Rauth from killing via lynch, but lynching Ele supposedly gives ML a kill. If Rauth is last GS, getting rid of him is a higher priority.

Besides, I'm
always
in favor of letting benign 3p roles win with me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 12030, Almost50 wrote:2- How have I been undermining my win via the Vig exactly? I think you did it the night before last 9when you included Gamma as a target whether or not the lynchee flipped CL) and then someone/something stopped Elements shot on me last night (probably because they realized they need more lynches lines up to have a shot at winning this). I had nothing to do with either of those, so how is it my fault?
First of all, I didn't support the Gamma kill. I wanted a cultist shot, and Gamma was cleared as not cult leader. That's probably the only real reason to suspect me as group scum right now, besides Rauth claiming an inno on me (Which, I still say, is not actually a reason to suspect me).

Second, you've been pushing me for trying to get you shot at night pretty much since you claimed, saying that it's because I was trying to protect my partners when you damn well know my thoughts on giving benign 3p's the win given the fact I spent 3/4 of OK1 trying to let 3p claims win.

Third, you could have claimed tomorrow just as easily as today if the situation you proposed came up. Instead, you claimed right after EP suggested a way to try to let Elements shoot you tonight (which wouldn't have worked, because he's proven himself unreliable, but still).
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 12035, Bingle wrote:
No, we lynch Rauth.

KNOW
we can stop Runelord kill via JK/roleblocker. Similarly, we know we can stop Rauth from killing via lynch, but lynching Ele supposedly gives ML a kill. If Rauth is last GS, getting rid of him is a higher priority.

Besides, I'm
always
We don't know if they're benign
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Why would we give Elements the chance to win if he hasn't cooperated with town
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Rautherdir
Almost50
davesaz
Miss Lynch
Elements

Pine
Bingle
gobbledygook

xofelf
KidAmn

Untrod Tripod
Cephrir
RCEnigma
EspressoPatronum
Pink Ball

This is the order we lynch and auto win. First category is "lynch at all cost, we probably win with all this dead". Second category is "if we don't win by lynching the first tier, paranoia wise this is probably were we win". Third category is "wow how the fuck has this game not ended yet". Last category is "ok WHAT THE FUCK"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Untrod is in the second and fourth tier at the same time 'cause he's still in my paranoia tier but I like him
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Bingle is cool too like I'd love to not lynch him and him being the town MVP 'cause I think he has played so so good but if the time comes he has to die
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 12039, Pink Ball wrote:Rautherdir
Almost50
davesaz
Miss Lynch
Elements

Pine
Bingle
gobbledygook

xofelf
KidAmn

Untrod Tripod
Cephrir
RCEnigma
EspressoPatronum
Pink Ball

This is the order we lynch and auto win. First category is "lynch at all cost, we probably win with all this dead". Second category is "if we don't win by lynching the first tier, paranoia wise this is probably were we win". Third category is "wow how the fuck has this game not ended yet". Last category is "ok WHAT THE FUCK"
I think Bingle, RC, and possibly UT should be earlier on the list.

Dave and KidAmn should probably be later on the list.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:28 pm

In post 12038, Pink Ball wrote:Why would we give Elements the chance to win if he hasn't cooperated with town
He's been pretty cooperative thus far imo.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:30 pm

And yeah, the timing on A50's reveal was really sus.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Cephrir »

i'll block elements tonight but i'd like to switch off with KA in the future

VOTE: rauth
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 12042, EspressoPatronum wrote:
I think Bingle, RC, and possibly UT should be earlier on the list.

Dave and KidAmn should probably be later on the list.
Wasn't RC like almost conftown at this point?
Bingle and UT I agree they're both in my paranoia list.
Dave has been useful? I don't remember one single post from him.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

chk confirms no mod error. I acted last night and got a result. There is some shenanigans within the setup about KA/Ceph/me.
In post 12038, Pink Ball wrote:Why would we give Elements the chance to win if he hasn't cooperated with town
Because ML can't win with town without Elements. And ML has been crazy cooperative. Basically, I want Enter to win if possible, and Elements has to win to let that happen.
In post 12037, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 12035, Bingle wrote:
No, we lynch Rauth.

KNOW

Besides, I'm
always
We don't know if they're benign
Hence, blocking them. Seriously though, if they're somehow a role that can win without town at 10 players alive, I'll take the loss and be quietly furious with myself while not feeling bad about risking it anyway.

Either way, I don't really support making a hard and fast lynch order yet, given we might be able to literally take 20 this shit and autowin by preventing scum from acting for the rest of the game.
Cephrir wrote:i'll block elements tonight but i'd like to switch off with KA in the future

VOTE: rauth
Don't see a problem with shuffling the blocks around since a successful action by the person who is supposed to be blocked should be visible and is a scumclaim on the part of the blocker.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 12046, Pink Ball wrote:Wasn't RC like almost conftown at this point?
RCE is soft confed not cult (mutually with me) because he became unrecruitable N2 (Or guessed really fucking well) and all living cultists at that point are accounted for. He claims his flavor (Lady Estelle without checking my PM immediately) should conf him as not scum, but I don't trust flavor clears. Dave is supposedly BeP, which is a very strong survival claim and is somewhat backed up by gobble.

ML/Ele are 3p claimed. I'm moderately tinfoiling ML is Runelord, but she can't endgame regardless so I'm not particularly worried.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #12049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Thanks for being so patient at explaining this shit over and over to me Bingle I know I haven't been paying enough attention since I think I did my job already by being alive as conftown but you have done an amazing job at following every claim and shit.

It has been a fun game overall. Hope we win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”