Designer Mafia 2007 - Game Over, Final Scene Posted!

Did you enjoy the final scene?

Yes, I love it!
67%
No, this is boring...
22%
Comical stupidity option
11%

Total votes: 9

Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!

Nocmen, you are an idiot. Enough said. I am sick of being in games where some townie decides to screw up while every thing is going pretty well. It was Aegor in my last game, and now Nocmen... What part of my explaination about how Jedi is confirmed near the end of yesterday did you not understand Nocmen?

TBH, I think it is entirely possible for Nocmen to be a part of a cult after this.
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!

I probably was a bit too hard on Nocmen in my last post. Apologies.
I'm back!
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:46 am

Post by Kison »

ZoneACE, that's all fine and dandy, but you act as if everyone else knows you're Town. Which, ya know, kind of is not the case.
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:48 am

Post by Belgarion »

what the hell? SO nocmen is claiming the jedi kill, so that means mafia kill me (CKD)? What the hell for? Why would you kill ckd over Bel who has a shirt and might be able to do something with it...that just doesnt make any sense to me..Anyone want to claim my kill last night? And I hope this confirms me today. Also, I demand that CKD be resurrected, this will put an end to the cult theory (because Noc's move last night is not doing himi any favors)...who was targetted yesterday to be revived?

speaking of the shirt...as far as I know it is doing nothing for me...I didnt get a night choice. or anything.

Noc, I have no clue why you would have kill Jedi last night? That makes no sense to me either.
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:57 am

Post by Belgarion »

also another thing, I am not going to assume the mod messed up (because he gets testy about these things) and I know he got my PM about it and did not fix it...so I only can assume it is some mechanic I dont know about.

neither my vote or CKD's showed up on SFF, anyone have thoughts?

and let me test to see if it is still a problem..

vote Nocmen (relax man, just testing the vote)

vote SSF
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:46 am

Post by armlx »

TBH, I think it is entirely possible for Nocmen to be a part of a cult after this.
Possible. Also, Sir. T, your post was 100% justified.
killing me would have been the wrong move.
No, it wouldn't have been. Again, confirmed not town, not confirmed not mafia, just a win/win.
neither my vote or CKD's showed up on SFF, anyone have thoughts?
Possible mod error?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!

I would also like to point out that I unvoted Nonny, and the mod acknowledged the unvote but I was still shown voting her at the end of the day.

There was definitely something fishy about voting yesterday.
I'm back!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:28 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Apologies. I failed to account for Sir Tornado's unvote when doing the end-of-day vote count. Counting SirT's vote, Nonny was lynched BEFORE CKD and Belgarion placed their votes on SSF, which means those votes would not have counted. However, I mistakenly included SirT's vote and ended the day prematurely. I hope that this did not affect the course of the game too greatly. Sorry.
Permanent V/LA.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Twomz »

BTW, are there any examples of cults where recruits get to keep their powers?

Regardless, I'm waiting on me, nocmen or TSS to die to disprove this whole "cult" thing.

I'm surprised at the CKD kill, although it would suck to be stuck in endgame with 2 players controlled by the same person. And it seems like the mafia is just going for cutting down our numbers right now.

From my Pov....

Possible Scum
SSF352 (Replacing UltimaAvalon)
ZONEACE

Neutral on alignment
KaleiÐoscøpe
mneme
armlx (replacing somestrangeflea)
stark
Kison (replacing FaerieLord)

Probably town
Sir Tornado
Belgarion
Simenon (replacing Thyroidectomy)
The Fonz (replacing Oman (replacing Bamboomancer))
Twomz
Nocmen
TSS

Vote: Zoneace
It's not that if you're telling the truth I think we should lynch you. It's that I think you're trying a gambit as scum and are lying about your role.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:19 am

Post by mneme »

Twomz: Yes, I've been in games where recruits get to keep their powers. Actually, I think it's the usual case.

Nocmen, don't kill confirmed protown, plz. And yes, we did have an example of the shirts doing something -- at least one player got an investigation from one.

vote: SSF352
(for obvious reasons).
Did I say too much?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Nocmen »

As much as everyone saw jediknight, I saw him giving what could be an investigation, but I also thought that it was possible for him and Simenon using that as a gambit together. But the more I think of it, I don't think Simenon is really scum at all, and I'm starting to think I did mess this kill up.

As for the scum killing CKD, my guess would be they wanted to see if they could 2-for-1 Belgarion as well.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Nocmen »

EBWOP: Now, I look to my other two targets, which are the ones under fire today. SSF and Zoneace. I'm going to do a deeper analysis later today, I can see where a Zoneace wagon is coming from, as well as the SSF.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:00 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

OH, THE HORROR!

I think everyone on ZONEACE's list is town. Some of them are already confirmed.
I'm back!
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:14 am

Post by armlx »

BTW, are there any examples of cults where recruits get to keep their powers?
Not that I know of. mneme is wrong here, recruits usually if not always lose their abilities.
I'm surprised at the CKD kill, although it would suck to be stuck in endgame with 2 players controlled by the same person.
I'm not too surprised given the fact he was very unlikely to be doc'ed and this
As for the scum killing CKD, my guess would be they wanted to see if they could 2-for-1 Belgarion as well.
Anyways, rather lynch Zoneace, vig SSF just based on the fact if he is telling the truth about being a lyncher I don't want him still alive.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Nocmen »

Zoneace: I want you to give me one reason as to why I shouldn't take out someone that claims to be a third party, and not town.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:20 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I can prove to you I am who I am. Why lynch a povable role? I mean, honestly, we lynch who I'm supposed to lynch and I leave the game. If after we lynch who I'm supposed to lynch I'm still here, then by all means KILL ME, but my role is provable and its silly to waste a lynch or an NK on me when allowing me to fulfill my goal will get me out of the way.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Belgarion
Belgarion
Townie
Belgarion
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Belgarion »

I think that SSF is the lynch today..I think I was targetted last night because a.) not likely protected and b.) because of my vote on him yesterday.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 am

Post by armlx »

Why lynch a povable role?
Because its provable non-town.

Just thought of a reason to lynch SSF over Zoneace: NK immune scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Lynching me or NKing me is a WASTE. I am not in the way, I am willing to go along with the towns wishes. when the 2 are copesetic i leave the game, without having had you guys waste a lynch or waste an NK on me. Seriously, this isn't that hard to understand.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:30 am

Post by armlx »

I am not in the way,
Not true. Your win condition does not match the town one, guarunteed, and your targets are likely to be town.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:31 am

Post by ZONEACE »

my targets are likely to be whoever my targets are. MoS says they're random, so they could be anybody. but you can continue to be a jackass if you so desire.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:34 am

Post by armlx »

my targets are likely to be whoever my targets are.
There is more town then scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Twomz »

ZONEACE wrote:Lynching me or NKing me is a WASTE. I am not in the way, I am willing to go along with the towns wishes. when the 2 are copesetic i leave the game, without having had you guys waste a lynch or waste an NK on me. Seriously, this isn't that hard to understand.
Not because we can't prove that your role is real, but because proving if the role is real requires either wasting a lynch, or wasting time. Claims that lead to wasting time or lynches = good scum fake claims, ie I am suspicious of them and do not trust them.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:40 am

Post by ZONEACE »

OH and I know what game you're talking about and it actually just adds to my meta to prove I'm town now. And if you're gonna try and use it against me, i'm gonna defend myself. Screw referencing on going games. If you can use an on going game against me i can defend myself against it. I freak out when I'm underattack for no reason. I was underattack then for no reason other than I was the only person left in a known group. It was pissing me off that I was gonna be lynched not because I had screwed up and exposed myself as scum, but because of how the game was set up and the roles were revealed left me as the only possible target. There were people that looked scummier than me that were not lynched because the games set up left me exposed.

if this gets me modkilled then i'll be pissed cause I've spoken about the entire situation in generalities and never mentioned what game it was nor any specifics of the game that couldn't be found out by reading the game.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ZONEACE wrote:OH and I know what game you're talking about and it actually just adds to my meta to prove I'm town now. And if you're gonna try and use it against me, i'm gonna defend myself. Screw referencing on going games. If you can use an on going game against me i can defend myself against it. I freak out when I'm underattack for no reason. I was underattack then for no reason other than I was the only person left in a known group. It was pissing me off that I was gonna be lynched not because I had screwed up and exposed myself as scum, but because of how the game was set up and the roles were revealed left me as the only possible target. There were people that looked scummier than me that were not lynched because the games set up left me exposed.

if this gets me modkilled then i'll be pissed cause I've spoken about the entire situation in generalities and never mentioned what game it was nor any specifics of the game that couldn't be found out by reading the game.

this is in the wrong game. Its meant to be in Freelancer, please ignore it ill copy paste it there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”