nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:29 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Oh, speaking of which. I think that the best way to handle hoods is that if one person in your hood gets lynched, it'd be best to reveal the whole hood before twilight ends. The scums in hoods probably want to be the last standing to get an advantage so I think it's preferable to out everyone in hoods so there can't be abuse when it comes to that. It leaves room for WIFOM but WIFOM is sure a lot better than free powers handed out to scums.

@Ank: What are your thoughts?

Also I'd like to point out the hilariousness of people trying to say I am scum without voting me. You guys aren't subtle at all with your prodding at all you know?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think that your hood is all town and if there isn't, then it's gif
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Ankamius »

and if there's scum in it, then it's gif*
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:30 am

Post by chennisden »

I'm going to force someone from my team to read this mess I guess
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

GIF?

You think scum would outright out their own hood and what power it has and do something as stupid as that? Especially considering that he's in RC's team?

Nah I refuse to believe that.

I'm currently thinking chennis or Farkran, probably more the latter. This prodding is ridiculous lol
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:31 am

Post by chennisden »

Also I am townreading Ank
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

there you go then!
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Farkran
die scum
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 am

Post by chennisden »

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

I think this entire endeavor is a waste of time and if there's scum influence in this, they're trying to reduce the numbers in that neighborhood to manipulate whatever your neighborhood power is

and honestly I think that's a waste of time and effort to resolve right now by day when there's so many other players in the game
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 859, Ankamius wrote:I think this entire endeavor is a waste of time and if there's scum influence in this, they're trying to reduce the numbers in that neighborhood to manipulate whatever your neighborhood power is

and honestly I think that's a waste of time and effort to resolve right now by day when there's so many other players in the game
There are last standing powers in hoods that's what I was referring to.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Ankamius »

that's part of manipulating whatever your neighborhood power is
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

What do you think of Farkran?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

still town!
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 846, nomnomnom wrote:What I wanted is that despite the disaster that GIF created I wanted to see what other people would say to sort them
That really doesn't sound more plausible than you trying to get a read on anyone else by yourself.

I think from what I remember in your whole past ISO you only talked about me, FL, GiF and one commentary post about Vex.

You didn't try to read by yourself any other slots or question anything in thread other than the trendy things. I don't see either how people talking about GiF would be useful if you think that he's that evidently town? Or even what usefulness it would have for people to comment on what they think of someone outing their hoods.

It's like...

seriously?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:38 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 864, Volpe14 wrote:You didn't try to read by yourself any other slots or question anything in thread other than the trendy things. I don't see either how people talking about GiF would be useful if you think that he's that evidently town? Or even what usefulness it would have for people to comment on what they think of someone outing their hoods.
Stuff happens people talk about stuff that just happened because that's what people do

I don't see how hard it is to understand why do you make a big deal out of a single comment I made a few pages ago? Talk about blowing out of propotion.

If you want to vote me, just vote me, don't do that dramatic stuff of prodding and prodding and prodding while talking about how you think I'm saying nonsense.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:39 am

Post by chennisden »

I think I'm leaning scum on Dave, if you have any thoughts wrt this please talk to me
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 866, chennisden wrote:I think I'm leaning scum on Dave, if you have any thoughts wrt this please talk to me
I don't have negative thoughts on the slot, remind me why you scumread him?
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Volpe14 »

I'm sorry but we're on a game that for me to kill you I need consensus support so highlighting what I think are your mistakes on copying a town mindset is literally my job sweetie.

I'll vote you when it's later in the day and time to kill, for now I'm showing everyone why I think there's something wrong with your slot while also giving you the opportunity to talk about your thoughts and if town maybe miraculously make me or other people that scum read you understand how you're green or something.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 868, Volpe14 wrote:I'm sorry but we're on a game that for me to kill you I need consensus support so highlighting what I think are your mistakes on copying a town mindset is literally my job sweetie.

I'll vote you when it's later in the day and time to kill, for now I'm showing everyone why I think there's something wrong with your slot while also giving you the opportunity to talk about your thoughts and if town maybe miraculously make me or other people that scum read you understand how you're green or something.
lol

Voting me seems like a first good step. I just don't like when people prod interest like this. Put your money where your mouth is. If you're town what you're doing is bad given that prodding is something scums do to gauge interest in mislynches, which I think is what Farkran is doing rn.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:48 am

Post by chennisden »

Dave has asked a lot of easy questions and made a lot of under-the-radar posts, however the reason I'm not confident is because of stuff like this
In post 410, davesaz wrote:
In post 330, Volpe14 wrote:Hmm, I think I mostly finished? my very early reads and I'm looking at:

[Volpe]
[Elements]
[GiF, Fark?, Espresso]
[everyone else] - null or nullscum
I don't think I'm really on board with what FL is doing on the page I'm reading, but this reads list struck me as strange. In particular what has Elements done to deserve being highest town read?
In post 514, davesaz wrote:
In post 410, davesaz wrote:
In post 330, Volpe14 wrote:Hmm, I think I mostly finished? my very early reads and I'm looking at:

[Volpe]
[Elements]
[GiF, Fark?, Espresso]
[everyone else] - null or nullscum
What has Elements done to deserve being highest town read?
This is a pretty significant question.
In post 614, davesaz wrote:
This is only for the outed threesome, no other hoods need reply.

In fact if the outed 3 prefer not to answer that's fine too.
I have no idea if the theory behind the question holds any water so do not consider it mechanical just yet. It may be a curiosity and have nothing to do with alignment. But now that we have an outed group it's feasible to pose the question.

Your hood's group is named for some aspect of entertainment biz, if it follows the two examples I have to work with. The individuals should have flavor names and the group members know all 3 names.
Are all members of the group flavor obviously members of the group's aspect? For example the sample PM's are Executive Producers. Another one might be singers, musicians, songwriters, IDK. Are the flavor names of the singers group all singers? Not asking for what your group's type is or the names, or who the oddball is if there is one. Just a yes or no for your group they all obviously fit the group's theme or not.

I'm not asking for discussion on the implied theory either, not yet. We have other better things going on right now.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Volpe14 »

@Nomnom No one needs to gauge interest in your lynch when you're such a popular scum read...

Like, even your push on Fark now is really lacking in substance. You think that Farkis gauging interest in your "mislynch" so you just say "die scum" instead of going to his ISO and trying to stir something with him?

It eerily reminds me of you in Colors just sitting there and repeating in loop "omochan is bad" "omochan is bad" "omochan is bad" while not even bothering to put some substance on it.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Volpe14 »

@Chennis it may look foreign/superficial or etc but I'm skeptical that the flavor post comes from scum!daves, like, why would he be thinking about flavor in that way as scum?

I don't feel like he would think that anyone not fitting in flavor would be a strong PR or something, but maybe he wanted to fearmonge the possibilities of flavor saying something.

I think it needs more substance but I feel like it's not a read I would pursue right now.

Gamma looks more interesting though.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:53 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 871, Volpe14 wrote:No one needs to gauge interest in your lynch when you're such a popular scum read...
Yet no one is actually voting me. Doesn't that strike you as strange? Because honestly it really is if you think about it two seconds.
Nobody is voting me because scums are waiting to jump on my wagon when it starts picking up steam and they go "yeah let's go there why not". What I'm accusing Fark of doing is this exact thing. I don't need to jump through his nonsense walls to tell you that this very thing is scummy.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:55 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I've been wagonned plenty of times but never have I been thrown accusations after accusations without a single vote on my slot, that's a first for me rofl

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”