Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

I wanted to have my scum leans more sorted out before saying anything but hmmm dunno

MariaR/Vex/Ank have some pretty interesting dinamic.

Ank had just posted before, but instead of calling her out for a chat, Vex called me, and in the second question asked me how I feel about ank, while his read on Fark was pretty vague.

MariaR comes later with a push on Espresso for gunning for Ank, and says that "likes where nomnom head is" on Vex but doesn't think negatively of Vex apparently.

It really needed more development to flesh out but I'm getting annoyed with this gamestate.

Nomnom vote is odd to me when she should know a bit better about my scum game but again, I don't really expect her to have accuracy on reading me so dunno. The whole vote just feels very sheepy of FL vibe though.

Chennis is kind of over the top on Fark read but I kind of think it may not be something scum!Chennis goes for? I don't know. I wanted the wagon to develop to sort it out but that happened.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 421, GuyInFreezer wrote:Volpe wagon is dumb as fuck and whoever is on that wagon for non-meme reasons should feel bad.
It’s also not a wagon, it’s 2 votes, and my reasoning is completely fine.

Nomnom had okay reasoning.

So you’re gonna have to do a lot more than some fluff discrediting post if you’re too be taken seriously here.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

nom you of all people should know why this wagon is dumb.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 427, GuyInFreezer wrote:nom you of all people should know why this wagon is dumb.
Spell it out for me.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

I feel like Vex might really have called me there out of self-awareness of Ank being a partner but that's like, fairly weak sauce to push something for and now the cat is out of the bag it's fairly less useful to sort it there was some meat on it or not.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 420, Flavor Leaf wrote:I also didn’t hard push, I just voted.

People act like I’m some pariah god here. Without any meta on me as a player, this would have been taken much better.

Also, Volpe’s scum list is literally a combination of anyone going after him.

I feel scum are more likely to defend townVolpe in this scenario, so if Volpe is town, dave is probably lock scum.
This is absolutely true.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Nomnom - if Volpe is town, they have me pushing them. Scum will position themselves on both sides. They wouldn’t need to join my side just yet. They’d get enough pressure based on my push.

Dave’s also lock scum, and you can see how he’s positioning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by davesaz »

UNVOTE:

Yes, it was a lolvote. Thought I'd take a swing at a beehive and see what happened. :lol:

You need to read my entire post before trying to interpret whether I'm defending Volpe. (hint: not)
There is a big difference between liking / not liking the substance of a push, and having a read on the target.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like don’t get me wrong, I’m much less into the Volpe push than I was a few pages ago, which is inherently the point of the push, to be able to help read, so idk why people overreact to 2 votes.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

"Volpe scum list is literally a combination of anyone going after him?"

Ok, it's official, FL is either idiot or scum.

Chennis isn't even going for me right now, so there's only nomnom voting me in the lynch pool out of 5 names.

Also, I said explicitly that I think the Ank/MariaR/Vex dinamic is where my mind was at (none of which are suspecting me)
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 425, Volpe14 wrote:I wanted to have my scum leans more sorted out before saying anything but hmmm dunno

MariaR/Vex/Ank have some pretty interesting dinamic.

Ank had just posted before, but instead of calling her out for a chat, Vex called me, and in the second question asked me how I feel about ank, while his read on Fark was pretty vague.

MariaR comes later with a push on Espresso for gunning for Ank, and says that "likes where nomnom head is" on Vex but doesn't think negatively of Vex apparently.

It really needed more development to flesh out but I'm getting annoyed with this gamestate.

Nomnom vote is odd to me when she should know a bit better about my scum game but again, I don't really expect her to have accuracy on reading me so dunno. The whole vote just feels very sheepy of FL vibe though.

Chennis is kind of over the top on Fark read
but I kind of think it may not be something scum!Chennis goes for? I don't know. I wanted the wagon to develop to sort it out but that happened.
I don't really think so? If I didn't say anything Farkran is the type of slot that would've gone for a long time unnoticed and not really thought about, which would've been bad regardless of his alignment.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 425, Volpe14 wrote:Nomnom vote is odd to me when she should know a bit better about my scum game but again, I don't really expect her to have accuracy on reading me so dunno. The whole vote just feels very sheepy of FL vibe though.
I do know about your scumgame. And I do think this is entirely within your scumgame. I don't see why it wouldn't be.
If you're going to say this isn't your scumgame because you are not emotionally manipulating people... when the only game of yours I watched closely, you went to hell and back to make sure everyone understood that your emotional outbursts had nothing to do with your wincon, then I'm going to be very confused.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 432, davesaz wrote:UNVOTE:

Yes, it was a lolvote. Thought I'd take a swing at a beehive and see what happened. :lol:

You need to read my entire post before trying to interpret whether I'm defending Volpe. (hint: not)
There is a big difference between liking / not liking the substance of a push, and having a read on the target.
I don’t care if people like my push or not, it’s a completely valid reason to push.

People always talk about 3rd or 4th on the wagon is scum, screw that noise, I’m going less surface level with it.

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, it’s worth diving into.

This has been a great discussion starter, and now look at us.

We in this shit now.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by davesaz »

Actually, there's also a big difference between not liking and not being on board. I had something like 4 pages to read and another one got posted while I wrote my 2nd post.
I'm gonna take my wife to get ice cream. Hopefully FL has pulled his head out his ass with respect to me before I'm back.

pedit: and another half page writing this one
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 435, chennisden wrote:I don't really think so? If I didn't say anything Farkran is the type of slot that would've gone for a long time unnoticed and not really thought about, which would've been bad regardless of his alignment.
People commented on how Fark post seemed out of place/drew attention.

In Mini Normal 2016 he was a very popular scum read.

I don't know what to say to this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 434, Volpe14 wrote:"Volpe scum list is literally a combination of anyone going after him?"

Chennis isn't even going for me right now, so there's only nomnom voting me in the lynch pool out of 5 names.

Also, I said explicitly that I think the Ank/MariaR/Vex dinamic is where my mind was at (none of which are suspecting me)
This is 100% wrong.

You literally called the scum team Chennis/Nomnom, maybe FL.

People really need to get over the “they aren’t voting for me, they aren’t going after me” mindset.

You don’t even have to say someone’s name and you can read into who they’re pushing.

I’m pretty sure Chennis even said Fakran/Volpe team.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by davesaz »

BTW serious FL is still not fun FL. ;) Be interesting to find out post game whether this is all because of that naked vote though. ;)
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

Actually, I'm tempted to death tunnel FL saying that my readlist is people that are going after me because that REALLLYY gives me a hard time thinking it comes from town
Vex Vience
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Vex Vience
it/its only
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/its only

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Vex Vience »

In post 429, Volpe14 wrote:I feel like Vex might really have called me there out of self-awareness of Ank being a partner but that's like, fairly weak sauce to push something for and now the cat is out of the bag it's fairly less useful to sort it there was some meat on it or not.
i asked you to talk in specific because i was reading the thread, and you literally said you wanted to. figured it'd be a lot faster to ask you to talk and not someone else. also, i have some thoughts on the game as a whole, which ill try to parse out before the weekend.
"I preach darkness. I don't inspire hope—only shadows. It's up to you to find the light in my words." ~ Charles Lee
"The cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be." ~ Carl Sagan

#CultsArentBastard
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 440, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 434, Volpe14 wrote:"Volpe scum list is literally a combination of anyone going after him?"

This is 100% wrong.

People really need to get over the “they aren’t voting for me, they aren’t going after me” mindset.

You don’t even have to say someone’s name and you can read into who they’re pushing.

Even if we were to consider Chennis

That would be 2 out of 5 people, and especially nonsense when I was focusing more on the resting trio.

You know what FL? I think you're just scum here.

VOTE: Flavor
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 438, davesaz wrote:Actually, there's also a big difference between not liking and not being on board. I had something like 4 pages to read and another one got posted while I wrote my 2nd post.
I'm gonna take my wife to get ice cream. Hopefully FL has pulled his head out his ass with respect to me before I'm back.

pedit: and another half page writing this one
I just kinda think you’re scum here, tbh. I can’t really explain it yet, but yeah. I do expect you to play in a way to balance my read on you if you are scum, so

You don’t like the push but you’re on board...?

Who’s on PenguinPower’s team? I need him here. You know how many games I went 3 out of 5 of these guys are scum. Idk which 3. And was correct? Idk the relevancy of that, but it popped into my head here.

Oh, right, because people were like, nope don’t like that FL, you’re not right. And i was right.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 442, Volpe14 wrote:Actually, I'm tempted to death tunnel FL saying that my readlist is people that are going after me because that REALLLYY gives me a hard time thinking it comes from town
If anything, Chennis did more with this than me.

I just made a comment about it. I wasn’t pushing with it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 442, Volpe14 wrote:Actually, I'm tempted to death tunnel FL saying that my readlist is people that are going after me because that REALLLYY gives me a hard time thinking it comes from town
I mean he's not wrong, you added me in that list as soon as I voted you lol

The literal only other interaction we had was you acting smug when I said I thought you were town earlier so you know it kind of leaves a funny aftertaste to me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 444, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 440, Flavor Leaf wrote:

This is 100% wrong.

Even if we were to consider Chennis

That would be 2 out of 5 people, and especially nonsense when I was focusing more on the resting trio.

You know what FL? I think you're just scum here.

VOTE: Flavor
Makes sense based on your trajectory of trying to figure out how to get out of this.

You waited until people were talking down against not liking my push until this.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 441, davesaz wrote:BTW serious FL is still not fun FL. ;) Be interesting to find out post game whether this is all because of that naked vote though. ;)
Idk, man. I just feel it. My gut is generally pretty good at that kind of stuff, and if I’m wrong, I don’t think I’m necessarily bad at reading you.

I feel I’d figure it out eventually. I’m not pushing you today.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”