Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2282, Datisi wrote:iii) they both seem to be fine compromising on the Gamma slot while again kinda ignoring the fact that the other one is willing to do that as well
I am not fine compromising on the Gamma slot
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:53 am

In post 2294, alimdia wrote:SS if you are gun you should claim now
Not gun.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:55 am

In post 2299, Datisi wrote:Yeah Gamma's playstyle annoys me to no fucking end but I can't shake off the feeling that he's been dragged along as a mislynch
Not sure what this is supposed to mean, it's literally day 3. He's alive because he hasn't been lynched or NK'd yet, not because scum specifically chose to leave him alive.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:56 am

I don't feel bad about losing this game, nobody is interested in thinking critically, and they have not been since the beginning of the game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:01 am

In post 2276, Datisi wrote:@S_S I'd appreciate an update on your Amrun read
She's looking for excuses to scumread people and not using actual logic bit then again that describes literally everyone so that alone can't be enough for a scumread.

Maybe I should form reads based on who here should be competent enough as town to not let them drive off a cliff.

That makes Menalque scum, I believe.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:02 am

In post 2304, Something_Smart wrote:She's looking for excuses to scumread people and not using actual logic
but
then again that describes literally everyone so that alone can't be enough for a scumread.
EBWOP
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Datisi »

Okay cool, the only people lower in your bracket are me and Amrun. Yeah sure you wouldn't have ended up voting there in the end. You shade me. I ask your opinion on the Amrun slot, you ignore me. I ask again, no response. I propose an idea that seems plausible from my pov due to reasons I laid out, nope, "nobody is interested in thinking critically".

Ok then. Why is Amrun so low for you but you're not doing anything to case her? What are your thoughts on an Amrun/Datisi team? Do you think Gamma is a mislynch or no?

pedit: oh here we go.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:06 am

In post 2306, Datisi wrote:Why is Amrun so low for you but you're not doing anything to case her?
Because it's evident from the first two days that nobody would listen to me if I did.
What are your thoughts on an Amrun/Datisi team?
I don't think it produces .
Do you think Gamma is a mislynch or no?
Probably.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:09 am

I mean I can give you this.

Amrun is accusing people (me and Gamma) of coasting while not asking any questions to us. That means she doesn't actually want us to contribute more if we're town so she can straighten out her read on us.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2307, Something_Smart wrote:Because it's evident from the first two days that nobody would listen to me if I did.
Reasons for this?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:20 am

Because nobody has listened to me about anything...?

I voted Creature because he was absent, he got wagoned, he showed up and started hyperposting, I unvoted him and said he was town, and then he was lynched.

Day 2 I got in this whole argument with Amrun that nobody batted an eyelash at.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Datisi »

Ok. You're talking about the argument with Amrun at page 67-68 right? What am I supposed to take away from it fypov? What is the actual read on Amrun now? + an update of your readslist please?
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:51 am

I don't really care about it now, there is more recent stuff to talk about. I was just presenting it as evidence that people have been ignoring me all game.

{DogWatch, GuiltyLion}
{alimdia, Datisi}
{Menalque, Gamma Emerald, Iconeum}
{Amrun}
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:51 am

I actually scumread Amrun now.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Datisi »

I do agree there is more recent stuff to talk about. Might be my own fault for not rereading that at the time as I said I was going to, but that's why I'm asking you. It just seemed like arguing about your vote due to deadsheeping Creature.

Ok, what do you mean by now? She was at the bottom of your reads at the start of day. Why was that? tl;dr on the DW read if you haven't?

also fuck i love shooting up in people's readslists
~M
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:07 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.3

Gamma Emerald [1] - Iconeum
Something_Smart [3] - Datisi, GuiltyLion, Amrun

Not Voting [5]
- Something_Smart, Menalque, Gamma Emerald, alimdia, Dogwatch

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-01-02 01:57:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Datisi »

@mod, three slots haven't posted in 3 days, can they be prodded?
~M
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:10 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2316, Datisi wrote:
@mod, three slots haven't posted in 3 days, can they be prodded?
Already done.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:24 am

In post 2314, Datisi wrote:Ok, what do you mean by now? She was at the bottom of your reads at the start of day. Why was that?
She was like PoE null-scum and sheeping Creature and stuff but now I actually scumread her.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:28 am

In post 2314, Datisi wrote:tl;dr on the DW read if you haven't?
Couple posts I thought weren't agenda motivated, don't remember exactly but I'll check later, was a big one though.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2308, Something_Smart wrote:I mean I can give you this.

Amrun is accusing people (me and Gamma) of coasting while not asking any questions to us. That means she doesn't actually want us to contribute more if we're town so she can straighten out her read on us.
Complete BS. I had a whole back and forth with you and you provided NOTHING. N-OT-H-I-N-G

You clung to creatures read and argued semantics over it and explicitly absolved yourself of any responsibility for your read on me. What else is there to ask? You’re sidestepping responsibility so you can’t be blamed when it’s wrong.

Texcat isn’t here to ask questions to. Gamma is on page 9 and dragging out his catchup - I’ve had interaction with him too. I’ve been trying to motivate content there with my vote and trying to drum up a wagon that has seen a shocking amount of resistance.

This post is total hot air BS.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Datisi »

S_S, I'd appreciate if you could explain the Amrun SR as much as possible.

Also if you two cased eachother and stuff that would be good i guess

Amrun, have your reads changed since the last time you made a list? If so, can you make an updated one?
~M
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Amrun »

My lynch pool hasn’t changed. I feel more actively interested in lynching S_S in this moment. I might drop alimdia off the list for today. Any of there other three can go.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Amrun »

I think there’s 2 scum in my lynch pool and the third one is a town read I have fucked up.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Datisi »

Who do you think is the Townie in there and who do you find to be the most likely scum out of it?
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”