alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:55 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 2267, Amrun wrote:Btw, I said alimdia’s PREVIOUS spot on the Creature wagon.

The hammer itself is null for me, or even maybe a little towny.

But alimdia is my lowest preference in my lynch pool.
What was my previous spot on the creature wagon? I voted creature like shortly after RVS and then SS,GL etc before hammering.

Also lots of ppl are floating, including GA

If hes town hes gonna be here at lylo
If hes scum hes gonna be here at lylo
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

Lmao this game is dead

@Gamma where tf you at
@S_S I'd appreciate an update on your Amrun read
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

So... I literally left my phone in a Wendy’s six hours away from my house. I’ve had no access until just now. It’s 1 am. I will catch up ASAP.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2246, Menalque wrote:And like I don’t really think he’s trying to do anything with his questions, I think he’s mostly just trying to be contrary to everything and stop any momentum from getting going which I don’t remember from town!him
this is exactly how I'm feeling about S_S in rethinking and re-ISOing. his playstyle is normally a little obstinate and against the grain but after almost 3 full game days I feel he's still not taking any kind of active role in attempts at serious game-solving and that's a problem by this point

I think if I'm wrong about my TRs anywhere it's in Amrun/Ico. I haven't gone back and done a super detailed reread for these comments but I feel like both slots are the ones that people have been casually scumreading but not actually pushing, which is usually a combo of townies being right but not being confident in it / scum making sure they have some plausible distancing/interacting without going too hard to start a wagon.

Really I feel pretty much exactly in line with Menalque's reads which is making me feel better about his slot
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

We have less than three days boys and girls
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

GL, you still around? Did you rethink/re-ISO anyone else as well or only S_S?
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm here

I keep kinda just skimming every now and then when I have time and hoping I'm magically struck with inspiration but it's not happening, I think I'm definitely townreading a scum but I'm not sure who

how do you feel about S_S lynch? you seem generally pro
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

Yep

I mean "Townreading a scum" is p much every single one of my Town games on this site but at this point (w 3 scum alive and no scum flips) it's getting annoying

Ok so I'm noticing this weird thing how S_S and Amrun seem to be mirroring each other?

a) they are both calling each other scum but don't seem to be
too
interested in voting each other
2) both are calling
me
scum while not really commenting on how a Datisi + S_S/Amrun team makes or doesn't make sense
iii) they both seem to be fine compromising on the Gamma slot while again kinda ignoring the fact that the other one is willing to do that as well

thoughts?
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

that's pretty good, I could buy stock in that. I frankly hadn't noticed that S_S claimed to be scumreading Amrun but basically because of your point about how he doesn't seem all that interested in pushing it - like, she's at the bottom of his reads but I couldn't recall a single post actively casing her or trying to get other people to vote her. The closest was when he was pushing me on why I townread her for the D1 reread posts/timing.

I still kinda have this lingering desire to townread Amrun partly because she seems to be scum in literally every game and she has to be town at some point, but she may definitely be that scum in my blindspot on the wagons that I'm looking for

one other thing that bugs me about this though is the AF kill, AF was a pretty staunch defender of Amrun. I don't wanna clear her on WIFOMy NK spec but it's something that doesn't make sense to me under scum!Amrun
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2283, GuiltyLion wrote:I still kinda have this lingering desire to townread Amrun partly because she seems to be scum in literally every game and she has to be town at some point, but she may definitely be that scum in my blindspot on the wagons that I'm looking for

one other thing that bugs me about this though is the AF kill, AF was a pretty staunch defender of Amrun. I don't wanna clear her on WIFOMy NK spec but it's something that doesn't make sense to me under scum!Amrun
Yeah, I see why you might think that, but wasn't the "lol RC/Amrun can't be scum together
again
right?" partly the cause of losing High Noon?

And I'm still puzzled by the Aaron kill, but I think it could maybe make sense since (1) S_S was pretty adamant that Aaron Townslipped (for what I already said I didn't really believe to be a Townslip) and (2) Mena was p certain DDLvAaron wasn't TvS, so if they were leaving Mena alive then Aaron lynch was not happening
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2284, Datisi wrote:Yeah, I see why you might think that, but wasn't the "lol RC/Amrun can't be scum together again right?" partly the cause of losing High Noon?
no it definitely was, and that sort of reasoning is logically incorrect on its face, I'm just explaining (partly to myself) why I'm gut feeling like I should be townreading her

AF was also scumreading S_S pretty strongly, so it could be something as simple as that
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think if we have like a Datisi/GL/Menalque/alimdia town block, that leaves Gamma/DogWatch/Amrun/S_S/Ico as a scum pool

DogWatch is actually maybe my strongest townread in that latter pool right now. if Gamma is the designated mislynch today then that leaves Amrun/S_S/Ico, which doesn't feel like a horrifically wrong solve

all those assumptions need to be right, but I definitely like that game state view more than simply parking a vote on Gamma
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

yeet

VOTE: S_S
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Something_Smart
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

if Amrun's next post doesn't include an S_S vote i'm taking that as a scumclaim
~M
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Amrun »

Super ok with this.

VOTE: something_smart

But we can’t let gamma coast either.

@GL:

I realize I shouldn’t be pointing this out because it makes you more likely to scumread me, but, I believe you’re town sooo... who is scum reading Ico? You said people are casually scumreading Ico but the ONLY person I can think of who does so is gamma. So I don’t understand your train of thought here at all.

Also don’t understand the buddy reads on S_S and me, but whatever, will cross that bridge when we get there, if we get there. I’ve never in my life seen scum openly sheep onto another scum with no wagon by following a dead player, and I don’t think I ever will.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Datisi »

Amrun, does it not worry you that S_S, who you've repeatedly called scum, also seems perfectly okay voting me and/or Gamma, while not exactly trying to pick up bus Towncred? Like wtf am I supposed to think there?
~M
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:31 am

Post by alimdia »

uh yes it was SS that said aaron townslipped
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:32 am

Post by alimdia »

honestly I wanted to vote GA for ages but I was scared that people would be like 'zomg 3rd vote on someone' :P
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:32 am

Post by alimdia »

SS if you are gun you should claim now
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Datisi »

Does that mean you're content with this?
~M
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:37 am

Post by alimdia »

Yeah I was at the start of the day
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:38 am

Post by alimdia »

Is there ANYONE that TR's SS here? Thats kinda whats worrying me
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:38 am

Post by alimdia »

and also GA
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Datisi »

Yeah Gamma's playstyle annoys me to no fucking end but I can't shake off the feeling that he's been dragged along as a mislynch
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”