Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Menalque »

I think if SS!scum then gamma very likely scum and icon prob!town or at least enough to not be considered until lylo
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2145, Menalque wrote:SS I'm really struggling to get a good read on you this game
In post 2146, Menalque wrote:which I think may actually be town indicative for you bc the only time I personally played against scum!you I was TRing you very hard
okay, what made you change your mind from here

Why is Amrun above Icon?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:27 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.2

Gamma Emerald [2] - Amrun, Iconeum

Not Voting [7]
- GuiltyLion, Something_Smart, Menalque, Gamma Emerald, Datisi, alimdia, Dogwatch

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-01-02 01:57:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2172, alimdia wrote:If you're doubling down on said viewpoint, who is the scum on your wagons then?
In my opinion there is one OR MORE scum in {datisi, alimdia, DogWatch}. Datisi and DW were on both wagons, but I don’t truly care about that part. I have already been clear that in this I prefer datisi first.

In fact, I kinda feel like lynching datisi today >.>. But I need to catch up.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2245, Menalque wrote:Why do you think there is scum in there? I’m ruling out datisi scum so if there is it’s between DW and amrun but tbh I don’t really SR either of them
it's just because they were on both wagons in the deciding middle vote areas and I feel like it'd be really naive/foolish to assume that no scum was participating in either of those lynches as they were solidifying

but I agree with you that from like tonal/content perspective they all feel town and it's entirely a game state thing that's making me feel like I need to be careful
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2198, alimdia wrote:
In post 2197, Datisi wrote:
In post 2170, alimdia wrote:So what I'm saying is one of the big wagons on Day 1 has to be scum, otherwise Mena is likely scum.
Eh, can you walk me through this?

My logic is that there were 3 main wagons, 1 kinda wagon (AF but he flipped town)
The 3 main wagons are
Amrun
GL
Creature (town)

So now both Amrun and GL are saying that each other is town. From Amrun's POV then, whos scum? Mena? Since he pushed the Amrun wagon hard. But no, Amrun says Datisi, me, texcat, SS is the lynchpool

Now, I believe it was Amrun and AF who started the GL wagon! So from GL's POV, if its TvTvTvT, then whos the scum?
Heres what he had to say:
In post 2061, GuiltyLion wrote:If I had to like take a stab at the gamestate I think I'm still townreading Datisi, Ico, and Amrun, but I don't feel great about it. My gut scumreads are Smart and Menalque but I don't feel great about that either. Gammas slot is bad and I still want to lynch it, but we just lynched two bad slots that flipped town, and I don't have a confident read on Dogwatch or Alimdia. I kinda want somebody else to try to take charge for a little bit because I think somewhere along the way I've been buddied and I don't see it.

It's just my weird theory because Amrun or GL isn't being consistent right now.
For the record, I do have my other scum reads but I feel like I'm being taken for a ride right now. Might be why I was paranoid that I thought you slipped earlier Datisi.
I’m being extremely consistent. Just because you say I should believe x, y, or z doesn’t mean I actually do. I’ve been pretty clear on my reads I think.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 2233, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2188, alimdia wrote:
In post 2088, alimdia wrote:@DW can u also explain why amrun is ur top TR? (im assuming top of the list is towniest)

@Gamma Emerald, re ur q about my post 104, I was answering DDL's post 103. The quote was a mistake. (first times using Q++)
For the record I really hate your catchup style. You dont have to comment on every page nani, just the important ones.
Read up a few pages beyond the post you wanna comment, see if anyone else commented on it, and if it got responded to. It might be
obsolete.
here you go again @Gamma Emerald
that makes sense regarding the Q+ feature (which really needs an official explanation because it messes with everyone) but I still by wanting to know what the fuck your CC was for
er was a joke? literally explained within the next few pages. nobody took it seriously
In post 2234, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2199, alimdia wrote:Also theres 8 ppl, 3 scum so about half the people are just pure BS'ing left and right
What? There’s 9 alive
... literally covered the next page

sighs*
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2253, Amrun wrote:
In post 2172, alimdia wrote:If you're doubling down on said viewpoint, who is the scum on your wagons then?
In my opinion there is one OR MORE scum in {datisi, alimdia, DogWatch}. Datisi and DW were on both wagons, but I don’t truly care about that part. I have already been clear that in this I prefer datisi first.

Why is alimdia in that bracket? And why am I suddenly lower than Gamma/S_S, especially if you aren't caught up?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:43 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2257, Datisi wrote:
In post 2253, Amrun wrote:

Why is alimdia in that bracket? And why am I suddenly lower than Gamma/S_S, especially if you aren't caught up?

Because looking at it in response to alimdia’s question, I realized you are in a sweet spot on both wagons where I’d expect scum to be. Alimdia is there for similar reasons, plus she’s saying such off the wall things that seem like stances, but actually don’t make any fucking sense at all.

Also, I reread my own reread post where NK analysis indicates you, datisi.

I’m still pretty happy lynching gamma/texcat too though. Anyone in my previously published lynch pool would be fantastic but I became a little more confident in a scumread on you recently.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Datisi »

What similar reasons? Alimdia's positions on wagons were very different from mine.

If you don't care about the "both on-wagon" part, and DW isn't in your pool, why do you mention her? Oh, and current stance on S_S?
~M
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2259, Datisi wrote:What similar reasons? Alimdia's positions on wagons were very different from mine.

If you don't care about the "both on-wagon" part, and DW isn't in your pool, why do you mention her? Oh, and current stance on S_S?
Alimdia’s original spot on the creature wagon before she diverted to come back and hammer was a sweet scum spot, and like I said, there’s other reasons anyway.

DW isn’t on my list but she was on both my wagon and Creature’s. If I had to add someone else to my list it would be her but tonally, I town read her.

S_S is still scum coasting.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Datisi »

Ah yeah, that hammer on town!Creature when someone else had already given intent was a sweet scum spot indeed
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Who's coasting?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:38 am

In post 2261, Datisi wrote:Ah yeah, that hammer on town!Creature when someone else had already given intent was a sweet scum spot indeed
That's a towny action. Why join a town wagon as scum if you know it'll go through without you?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:41 am

In post 2195, GuiltyLion wrote:She could be, that just seems pretty significantly less likely. How often do you do that as scum?
Not frequently, but I don't do it much as town either. I think it's partially a player dependent thing.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2263, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2261, Datisi wrote:Ah yeah, that hammer on town!Creature when someone else had already given intent was a sweet scum spot indeed
That's a towny action. Why join a town wagon as scum if you know it'll go through without you?
Yes, that was exactly my point
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:48 am

Oh, it was sarcasm.

I gotchu now, lol.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Amrun »

Btw, I said alimdia’s PREVIOUS spot on the Creature wagon.

The hammer itself is null for me, or even maybe a little towny.

But alimdia is my lowest preference in my lynch pool.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:55 am

Menalque, give me the Sparknotes on Datisi town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:58 am

I didn't say anything about "off my tone," either. My tone is my tone, it varies based on a bunch of factors.

What's off this game is my content, which is separate from my tone, but I think it's because not a lot of people have really put forward reasoning that I can engage with, and it's left me... disengaged. Shocker.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Datisi »

S_S, have your feelings on Amrun changed since you've put out your čist?
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:06 am

My what now?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Datisi »

Bleh, sorry if the phrasing was weird. Your read. Whatever it is. You put her in the bottom bracket on your list*, but said it's not that confident. Has that changed in any way?
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm talking myself into a S_S vote. I don't think Gamma is the safest/best lynch today
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Menalque »

Will try to get to this soon sorry, holiday season isn’t great for me