Open 84 - Fire and Ice Mafia - Game Over!

ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

/confirm
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Vote: Somestrangeflea
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:01 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

haha fine ill
unvote:somestrangeflea
[/b]
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

awwwwwwwwwwww
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Nice one flee :P

Vote:orangepenguin
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:01 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Im just not used to the forum version of this game. I tend to wait till I actually have a reason for voting people out. And it feels akward giving a bs reason for voting someone out just on the basis of their name or avatar.

So
Unvote:Vote: No Lynch
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:29 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Yes I know. It was my first game. w/e i learned. Since theirs no way to defend myself and you guys are gonna lynch me. Im just gonna throw out my only thought for this game.

I think Alabaska and Roflcopter are in cahoots with each other. because 1) somestrange flea accused alabaska randomly at the start of the game and roflcopter promptly threw an accusation right back. 2) Alabaska said he was gonna vote for for roflcopter but did a "random" vote instead. and 3) "Do not question the great roflcopter. " when jumping on to lynching me. he may actually had the reason he provided, or him and roflcopter are killing off all us townies together.

I still keep my no lynch vote.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

I'm still here.

Just been busy lately cause of work. sorry guys
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Im still here, I just don't have much to say.
If anyone has anything they want me to respond to I would be more than happy to provide an answer. Ive just done more observing than talking since the whole bandwagon against me on day 1.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

In day one I suspected Alabaska and rofl were scum, possibly together because of a couple minute things I noticed between them that i thought were kind of iffy. Since then ive given up on the thought of them working together for now. But to be honest they both still seems scummy to me.

As far as people being town, I dont have much. I do think you are a townie, geddigsworth, oddly enough because you voted for me right after Joubert turned out to be town. I think some of the scum not only put attention on me but on Joubert as well; so that when/if he turned out to be town, i would be an obvious and immediate choice for the lynch of day 2. I dont think you were voting as scum trying to lynch someone not in their mafia, but rather a townie falling into the hype created by the mafia(s) to lynch me quickly.

One reason im questioning roflcopters intentions is because of him putting attention on me and joubert yesterday. The whole I think Chubbs is noob-scum but im voting for Joubert seemed very weird to me. The whole setting up who to point the finger at once Joubert ultimetely got lynched.

Now that Joubert did turn out to be town, It became obvious (based on the voting so far) that i would be the next one to go for little to know reason. It is possible that the mafia set that up to be so.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

To answer your question Alabaska i began "observing" because everytime i started talking more and more blame got placed on me. It seemed like whenever i talked, no matter what it was, i would get a vote because of it. even a simple "aww" to losing a random pick and getting a random vote got me additional votes, when me saying Aww was nothing more than dissapointment at me losing a dice roll. Not only that but i wasnt making any contribution. So rather than to keep talking, and looking rather dumb in the process, i just shut my trap and listened to everything you all had to say.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Alabaska, as far as your thoughts on me and Ged being mafia together because i answered him first instead of you. I saw his post, and started my response. and in the time it took me to write out my first response to Ged you posted your questions to me, which i saw after i clicked submit. me answering him in a post before you was a factor of the time it took me to write my responses, not an indication of us being involved as mafia.

Also my reasoning for him being townie wasn't BS in my opinion. Like i said before i think the mafia was setting it up for me to be the lynch of Day 2 with no questions asked. first post of Day 2 was Ged's vote for me with no reasoning. I just thought that it was more likely to be townie falling into the hype, rather than mafia starting a bandwagon. Although the latter is still very possible, even fairly likely. Based on posts by various individuals ive changed my mind bout him.

vote: Geddingsworth
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Arm, good point out on the voting trend, but i have some worries about the quick jump to conclusion.

On the whole band wagon against me in day one Snix was very cautious about voting me off it seems. Wanting reasons for rofl's strong push to lynching me. And what bugs me more is when Snix called out Joubert and Eldritch immedietely hopped on with not much reasoning. Although your point out is interesting. If we were to try and lynch one of them I think Eldritch has been more scummy than Snix throughout the game. Either way its going to take alot more for me to warrant a vote against anybody. We've been lynching townies left and right and I think we need to start thinking our lynches through.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:29 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Im still here Scigatt, on vacation for 2 more days so havent been able to get on much.

Cephir's post was great i thought. one of the most indepth of this game definetely.
Im not voting yet because the last three people i suspected of being scum flipped town. Some things i find quite odd tho is orangepenguin placing a vote on ELdritch fairly early on and then insisting we slow down because of mislynches on day 1 and 2, while keeping his vote firmly on EL. Although, I will admit right now i think he seems the scummiest out of everyone from my viewpoint. I just found it strange to vote someone so firmly and then insist people slow down so we dont mislynch.

Also, mik5 has been prety defensive this whole game. With the whole 1 page argument with Alabaska and now in his response to Cephirs accusations. Also Alabaska was killed by the ice mafia the night after him and mik5 exchanged words.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Im still here as well
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:27 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

I'm not lurking. just haven't took the time to post anything because this game has slowed down extremely and has become quite ridiculous. Wizard, do you think it would be a good idea to put a deadline? This day is taking quite too long.

So im doing a reread and there 3 people that really seem suspiscious to me. Those being forbiddenlight, orange penguin, and Snix. In the first 6 pages all three of you seemed to have no care for your votes. constantly changing between people.

Forbiddenlight seemed quite rushed to get a quick lynch on Day 1.

"(4th doesn't bring him close to lynch, does it?) "

and upon the lynching of Joubert, who ended up being town, he proclaimed;
"So, that's the HAMMAH!"
Also, when the Night 1 fire kill didnt go through:
"Also, what happened to the fire kill? "
My geuss: he's fire mafia and was wondering what the heck happened to the kill they sent in that night.
"HAmmer is at 7 guys, not 6. "
once again, paying close attention to the votes needed to lynch someone.
"I don't plan to die. And on the offchance I do, I won't flip scum"
what makes you so sure you won't die? assuming you are town like you say then you actually have a good chance of dying seing as you can get lynched or killed by one of two mafias. now if you are one of those mafias, you wont vote for yourself and you cant get killed by the other mafia. Much better chances of surviving the night and it would make it the "offchance" that you could die as you say.

I know pretty much everyone has someone they think is suspiscious at this point for multiple reasons. The Snix, EL connection desserves attention as well as many other actions by various players. But there are still 4 Mafia out there.

Vote: Forbiddanlight
because I think he is one of them.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Sorry forbiddan about the gender thing. Didn't even notice you were a woman. My apologies.

I found Orange penguin suspiscious because of his voting patterns. which, at the beggining of the game seemed very careless and not thought out. However, there is one post by alabaska that , in my long reread, i thought was made by orangepenguin. So im not as suspiscious of him as my last post suggested. My bad OP

Snix throughout the whole game has seemed scummy. His interaction with those who, we now know, were townies. His voting patterns. When I read all 14 pages alot of his posts seemed somewhat scummy. nothing completely out there. but i didnt really notice a pro-town post. maybe its just the way i saw things. but thats that.

Now,

"So we no longer have the right to change our minds? My apologies for trying to actually...you know...think instead of tunnel vision."
Fair enough, i can understand changing your minds. It just seemed that you changed your votes very frequently often without thorough explanations. Avoiding being tunnel visioned is great. But changing your mind for small details or following someone else's thoughts/post could be just as bad in some cases.

So on page 4 your vote was counted as being on Rofl, then you told the mod he made a mistake and your vote was cast on me, when he told you you had to unvote:

"Ok, fine. unvote, vote Joubert

To be quite honest, I'm fine with lynching either of them. They've both seemed scummy. However...Chubbs is more likely to screw up and lead us to his scum buddies if he lives, whereas I give Joubert more credit than that. So, Joubert lynch if I have to, but I'm fine with the Chubbwagon. (I'll hammah it if I have to and Joubert wagon isn't gaining steam)"

Granted this was after rofls post outing out Joubert so it wasn't clear out of the water But still, it seemed like you finally flipped towards joubert once you saw rofl going for him as well.
Like i said changing your mind is great, and not to be tunnelvisioned. but you flip flopped so much it was somewhat ridiculous.

"Um...because I thought Jou was scum, obviously. And was rather happy to see the hammer because I thought it would be a good start. I was wrong. "
-fair enough

"Yeah, but you'll also notice I asked that because I wanted to know if they said who was targetted when a kill failed. I kinda expected to see a "Blank was burned but it failed" Or something. So that's why I was wondering. "
I geuss, I mean when i saw that the fire kill went through i didnt really care why. i was just glad another townie wasnt killed.you posting wondering what the hell happened just seemed weird to me. but we are different people with different reactions to certain things. its possible you were just curious.

"Good guess, but it's wrong. I will admit though, that's a fair conclusion given what you chose to present rather than the whole story "
-present the whole story? the whole point of the mafia is to deceive the townspeople into beleiving they are one of them. if when anyone was suspected of being mafia people presented the whole story with all the facts then it wouldnt do anything. mafia would throw in posts and reactions to make themselves seem like townies. i just picked the posts you made that made you look scummy to me. and left the posts that were townish out because no one knows whether your trying to deceive us or are truly being pro-town. If you would like to prove your case of being town by your posts rather than just refuting my post then please do.

"this is probably your weakest point. "
i agree it was.

- my vote for you isnt steadfast. if someone makes a good argument against someone that seems scummish then i very well may move if i deem that person to seem scummy.
Like i said there are other people i suspect and i know there are 4 mafias left. You just seemed like the most scummy through my eyes. and that may have changed given your defense.

Who do you think is scummy forbiddan?
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:21 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Sorry, my bad
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

I didn't think I had to respond to it. You put up your defense against my thoughts on you and the examples I gave where you seemed scummy to me. Plus i thought your last defense was towards EL's post against you. I didn't know I had to elaborate any more.
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #364 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:13 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

and the Sorry my bad was towards Cephrir for not using proper quotation
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:43 am

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

So the hammer is at 5 votes,

FL, Orange Penguin, Armlx, and Snix are voting for EL

Cephrir im in the same boat as you, EL isnt a top suspect to me either. hes pretty much 2nd on my list maybe even third. But im pretty sure Scigatt and mik5 are nowhere to be found. and me and you are the only 2 left.

The odds are pretty good EL would flip scum. only problem is there's 4 scum left and its getting towards the end of the game. We need to get on the ball on finding scum and I don't want to rush into pushing the game along by just voting El, him flipping town and us being screwed for the rest of the game.

So, seeing how we've had days to think about this day, EL is suspicious to both of us to some extent even though both of us on normal circumstances wouldn't necessarily change our vote to him; do you want to wait for replacements or do you want to agree for one of us to hammer EL and move the game along?
ChubbsMcLubbs
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
ChubbsMcLubbs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by ChubbsMcLubbs »

Like Cephrir said, there's 9 people in the game, 8 other people through my eyes and 4 of which are scum. so just from a probability standpoint its 50/50 that he would flip scum. thats what i meant by the first statement.

However, out of everyone in the game El is not my top suspect, although he is high up there. All i was saying is that at this point half the players are scum and half the players are townies. But im not gonna gonna just throw down the hammer just because. I think other people are more scummy than him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”