farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:I'd just like to point out that I'm not scum, don't lynch me. More to come at a later time.
I'm not voting till I hear from both of you on the other.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by kravhen »

Wow we're 3 left... and in lylo...

I'll also point out I'm not scum, for whatever it's worth.
This is a weird position to be in, first time for me. I mean, I obviously know who is scum at this point lol...

Farside as the confirmed town, should you be leading the discussions/asking the questions? I'm in unexplored territory here.

Either way, I'll be doing a complete reread with focus on Coron. Maybe Seth also, as he has been scummy for most of the game, it should be interesting how people reacted to him. Yeah yeah I've been promising Seth forever, but yesterday ended a tad too fast for my taste, and it kinda burst my bubble so I stopped short.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

You guys are going to make be do most of the work aren't you? Sigh
I'm starting with Coron then.
Hi guys! I'd be surprised if yesterday's lynch didn't involve a good bit of busing.
To me jex doesn't seem very scummy, ABR has seemed scummy, but no reason to vote him until we have a counterclaim(which if anyone is doctor I would suggest counterclaiming now). I'm at school now, so more reactions later.
This just seems to me that someone is trying to distract from the ABR votes and focus on the Yoshi vote. We already know one scum was on it and obviously the other was not.

Hold it, I do not need replacement, at worst I need prodding.

Just like to point out that this game would be far easier to read if you guys posted anything of content or for that matter anything. I mean, this last page has been full of one line posts.
Vote: babygirl for now, as a lurker vote(hypocritical I know) AND because what posts she has don't convince me at all of her protownatude.
Pot this is Kettle. You were just as inactive as baby was.
Honestly, the only reason scum wouldn't have killed the doctor last night is: they're idiots or they want us to think that they're idiots. It is objectively the best play to kill the doctor.

I'm not a fan of you guys jumping all over dahill for this, although I'm also not a big believer that dahill is town, the *sigh* post was kind of iffy.

I would definately be willing to vote in that direction.
Trying to make it look like scum is stupid for not targeting the doctor. Where you on V/LA during that time?
This path to the dark side leads.

Absolutely no reason to assume scum wouldn't bus there is.

In fact I find it likely that a minimum of 1 scum was on that wagon.
You were right there was one scum how did you know for sure at least one was on there?
God damn it kravhen, even if Flameaxe wasn't around, what they're saying is that a scum-team member WOULDN'T have voted him, not that your lack of vote was particularly scummy, but that their vote was townie. Since a bunch of other people look more town then guess what? You end up looking more scummy.
A little hard on someone when you, yourself was not voting Yoshi. Why didn't you vote Yoshi by the way?
Not nessisarily. Plus, I think reasons for thinking kravhen are town are fairly obvious now. 1) interaction with armlx. 2) he actions after further review yesterday, see my posts near the end of yesterday \
Hey you are defending Kravan in all this what happened and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Coron »

I have my exit exam for my summer class in a couple hours so no reread right now.
farside22 wrote:
Hi guys! I'd be surprised if yesterday's lynch didn't involve a good bit of busing.
To me jex doesn't seem very scummy, ABR has seemed scummy, but no reason to vote him until we have a counterclaim(which if anyone is doctor I would suggest counterclaiming now). I'm at school now, so more reactions later.
This just seems to me that someone is trying to distract from the ABR votes and focus on the Yoshi vote. We already know one scum was on it and obviously the other was not.
I wasn't trying to distract from or to anything really with these statements, if you could explain whether this is a thing you'd think scum would do or town would do and why I could say a bit more.

farside22 wrote:
Hold it, I do not need replacement, at worst I need prodding.

Just like to point out that this game would be far easier to read if you guys posted anything of content or for that matter anything. I mean, this last page has been full of one line posts.
Vote: babygirl for now, as a lurker vote(hypocritical I know) AND because what posts she has don't convince me at all of her protownatude.
Pot this is Kettle. You were just as inactive as baby was.
Hypocritcal, I know.
farside22 wrote:
Honestly, the only reason scum wouldn't have killed the doctor last night is: they're idiots or they want us to think that they're idiots. It is objectively the best play to kill the doctor.

I'm not a fan of you guys jumping all over dahill for this, although I'm also not a big believer that dahill is town, the *sigh* post was kind of iffy.

I would definately be willing to vote in that direction.
Trying to make it look like scum is stupid for not targeting the doctor. Where you on V/LA during that time?
they were. The night lasted from June 1 to June 3, with a deadline of "when you get your choices in" which leads me to believe that scum sent a choice of some kind. For what it's worth, I made no posts on MS from Sunday June 1 at 6:55 pm and Thursday June 5 at 6:56 pm, but I do not specifically recall any reason for me to not visit MS, so who knows, I might have just not posted at all.
farside22 wrote:
This path to the dark side leads.

Absolutely no reason to assume scum wouldn't bus there is.

In fact I find it likely that a minimum of 1 scum was on that wagon.
You were right there was one scum how did you know for sure at least one was on there?
I found it likely, I didn't know. Distinction.
farside22 wrote:
God damn it kravhen, even if Flameaxe wasn't around, what they're saying is that a scum-team member WOULDN'T have voted him, not that your lack of vote was particularly scummy, but that their vote was townie. Since a bunch of other people look more town then guess what? You end up looking more scummy.
A little hard on someone when you, yourself was not voting Yoshi. Why didn't you vote Yoshi by the way?
the person I replaced was also missing at the time, however that doesn't change much of anything about the validity of it as a tell.
farside22 wrote:
Not nessisarily. Plus, I think reasons for thinking kravhen are town are fairly obvious now. 1) interaction with armlx. 2) he actions after further review yesterday, see my posts near the end of yesterday \
Hey you are defending Kravan in all this what happened and why?
Yes, I was. For the two reasons listed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

The first quote bothers me Coron because you stated that you thought Yoshi's lynch would involve quiet a bit of bussing. That is a distancing tactic. To say hey don't look at ABR votes look at those who voted for Yoshi. It's just something I don't care for because I've seen people do it before and turn up scum.

I will work on Kraven's comments/ questions tomorrow.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Coron »

farside22 wrote:The first quote bothers me Coron because you stated that you thought Yoshi's lynch would involve quiet a bit of bussing. That is a distancing tactic. To say hey don't look at ABR votes look at those who voted for Yoshi. It's just something I don't care for because I've seen people do it before and turn up scum.

I will work on Kraven's comments/ questions tomorrow.
For what purpose do scum do this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

It's something I will explain after the game if you really don't know. I need to find the energy to to the other post. Sigh. Let me try tomorrow instead. I just don't have it in me right now.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Coron »

farside22 wrote:It's something I will explain after the game if you really don't know. I need to find the energy to to the other post. Sigh. Let me try tomorrow instead. I just don't have it in me right now.
I have thoughts on why I'd think scum would do this. They don't seem to be true in this case though. So, um, yeah. Basically I want to know why you think scum would do this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone saying look at the votes placed on person x is trying to distance themselves from looking scummy. Saying there was probably a lot of bussing with that lynch is just as scummy to me because you are basically saying ignore the fact I didn't vote for Yoshi even though he was scum.
By the way Why didn't you vote for Armix?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by Coron »

farside22 wrote:Someone saying look at the votes placed on person x is trying to distance themselves from looking scummy. Saying there was probably a lot of bussing with that lynch is just as scummy to me because you are basically saying ignore the fact I didn't vote for Yoshi even though he was scum.
By the way Why didn't you vote for Armix?
First off it's Armlx I believe not armix

Secondly, so I was "distancing" to a wagon that had a scum on it, this seems like a particularly good move?

Thirdly, I wasn't thinking at all about myself, I was thinking of where to look for the scum ya know.

Fourthly, I was considering voting armlx, but wanted to do some rereading first. I take my vote very seriously, and don't like to place it without reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Here are my thought and comments for Kraven:
Unvote In case Flameaxe had a lingering vote...

dahill1 wrote:
Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: dahill
L-2, guys.
what happened last page when you said seth was still the best play?
feel a little more comfortable voting me since now there's a bandwagon?

Vote: Korts
What he said.
I don't like when people vote without giving there own reason's it is a scum thing to do to jump on a BW without reason.
ABR is nasty.
First claiming doc on day 1, then lists yoshi as scum, which he was.
Now he magically lists Jex as not only scum, but TREACHEROUS LOVER SCUM??

I'm not sure whether ABR crossed the line between silly and illogical, if there is even such a line for him. He also lived thru night 1 as a doc... I know that's kinda WIFOM but still... I would have voted ABR by now if it wasn't for one little fact that saves him out of my scum list for now: I really
doubt if he was scum, that he would bus TWO teammates
Scary thing about this quote is ABR was right. Plus the part in bold is very interesting because Armlx/Jex was still in the game and not known as scum yet so it seems like Kraven knew what Armlx's alignment would be.

(stil alive, will re-read and post tonight, although ive seen sneak peeks and this game is looking interesting enough... LETS CRACK THIS SHIZ OPEN)
He made this comment twice in the game. Don't ask why it bothers me it just one of those things.

Is speculating on doc protects as scummy?
ABR how did you miraculously choose the right person to protect? Perhaps if you shared the tells you picked up that guided you to believe the scum would target Farside for some reason, we can trace it back to the scum somehow?
Why did you question ABR and what about his answer gave you this later:
I'm not sure another doc claim is necessary at the moment... ABR is 99% certainly a doc, we got a successful protection last night, things are going smoothly doc-wise, IMO

Finally this little gem
I finally give enough a damn about this game to actually read stuff AND think about it lengthly and I wind up at L-1. Interesting.
I mean really when you are under then gun and people are looking at you you decide to finally join us in the game. I notice you attacked Armlx when you were under fire and it wouldn't surprise me to see scum bus there buddy to win the game in the end.

The first quote and the yesterday's actions have me leaning more on Kraven the Coron.
I am playing in a game with Coron right now so I don't really have much to go on play style with him, but with Kraven I have been in two games as replacements and mostly he is aggressive and turns out he was town which he hasn't been this game.

Now that I did this I would like to hear from both of you why the other person is scum and what makes you in this game a town person. Thank you.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by kravhen »

I just jumped in this game because of the many familiar names, and didn't have enough time at the beginning. In fact, I don't have much time right now either, which is why my post count has gone down quite a bit. I'll still post my analysis say uh... tomorrow or something.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Coron »

Sorry, I've been kind of putting this game on backburners for a while because I had other games I needed to catch up with worse than this game. I think I'm getting replaced in the only game I'm not caught up and contributing in, so I can start to workhorse this game a bit more.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Vote Count:

Not Voting -
(Everyone!)

With 3 alive, it is 2 to lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: please prod kravhen
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by kravhen »

Wow everyone seems to have put this on that "backburner"...
Let's have a common, group effort and finish this so that our souls may rest in peace, yes?
Let's set up a date or something. Not a deadline, just a period of time when we can all be active for a couple days. Maybe over next week? I got a convention this weekend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:Wow everyone seems to have put this on that "backburner"...
Let's have a common, group effort and finish this so that our souls may rest in peace, yes?
Let's set up a date or something. Not a deadline, just a period of time when we can all be active for a couple days. Maybe over next week? I got a convention this weekend.
I'm good whenever. I just want to end this game. Please take some time soon to go over everything and come up with why Coron is scum.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Coron »

Hi, guys, you know those big winds in the midwest recently? Yeah, that hit the area around me. Hard. I have been without power since monday, and almost had a tree fall on me while I was sleeping(only like 4 or 5 feet away), luckily our house was spared, and am posting this while running the internet off a generator, so I don't know when I will have the oportunity to do any real work on any of my games.

PS. Mod, if you could not deadline this because I'm inactive over the next day or so, which is when I am estimating I get my power back, I'd apreciate it.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Vote Count:

Not Voting -
(Everyone)

With 3 alive, it is 2 to lynch

Since everyone has more or less checked in I will not put in a deadline yet
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Coron »

Ok, after 1 final review of the circumstances of the no kill I will
Vote: Kravhen

If for no other reasons because this game needs to advance and I am like 95% sure farside is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: Coron

By far the scummiest post of the game is your last one. Give me a break. No information. No reason just a vote. If you are town this was a terrible game you played.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Coron »

farside22 wrote:

By far the scummiest post of the game is your last one. Give me a break. No information. No reason just a vote. If you are town this was a terrible game you played.
What reasons would I need to place that vote? I have a person more or less confirmed town, and a person that is not. Hard choice yes? Absolutely not! Especially after 6 days of total inactivity and weeks of almost complete inactivity. Since you are obviously not scum, I will advise you to remove your vote immediately.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:

What reasons would I need to place that vote? I have a person more or less confirmed town, and a person that is not. Hard choice yes? Absolutely not! Especially after 6 days of total inactivity and weeks of almost complete inactivity. Since you are obviously not scum, I will advise you to remove your vote immediately.
You haven't made a case and if you are going to use the well you are a confirmed townie so my vote is for this other player that is not going to fly.

unvote:

Mind you I'm very annoyed because I took the time to evaluate both players and I'm getting nothing from anyone at this point.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Coron »

farside22 wrote:
Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:

You haven't made a case and if you are going to use the well you are a confirmed townie so my vote is for this other player that is not going to fly.
That is the reason for my vote, I understand fully that it won't convince you in any way that I'm protown, but that's not what I was doing at the time, I was instead placing my vote.

I'm glad I no longer have to worry about the annoying voice in the back of my mind telling me Farside might be scum anymore now, that's nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Coron wrote:
farside22 wrote:

That is the reason for my vote, I understand fully that it won't convince you in any way that I'm protown, but that's not what I was doing at the time, I was instead placing my vote.

I'm glad I no longer have to worry about the annoying voice in the back of my mind telling me Farside might be scum anymore now, that's nice.
Are you going to make a case?

Mod any word from Kraven?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”