Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Menalque »

Like I wanted to see if any scum would take the bait of hopping on the Aaron wagon but I’m impatient and I already feel okay about amrun!scum
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

So what's your read on AFF?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by Menalque »

I think AFF is town
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by Menalque »

I think his progression on creature does make sense and while it pings me slightly that he voted Icon > creature his reasons for voting icon are the same things that have me unsure about him atm

Also I like that he didn’t hop onto the ‘mena townslipped’ thing and actively called it out
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Menalque »

I actually thought that the amrun vote on him was v opportunistic because it came as his wagon was starting to heat up, plus I’m generally not a fan of her ISO, although idk if I’m ready to case it yet
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Menalque »

Actually I will case it a tiny bit
In post 134, Amrun wrote:
In post 127, alimdia wrote:Mena just admitted that he will have checked the number of scum regardless of alignment tho
So I personally think Mena is null for that statement
Do you scumread Mena?
In post 178, Amrun wrote:
In post 171, alimdia wrote:um no ChooChoo this way

VOTE: Creature
You ignored my question.

VOTE: alimdia
In post 199, Amrun wrote:@alimdia: Sorry about that - missed it!

I’m still happy with my vote for the weird vote that followed.
I dislike this series of posts, the reason for the vote (like why is not answering a question scummy in the first place?) and then the lack of attachment or follow up
In post 285, Amrun wrote:In other words, I can very easily see AF’s posting as scum motivated; attempt to capitalize on obvious town mistakes, but place vote on most likely mislynch. Obviously that’s untrue if Ico ends up flipping scum. I’m null on him currently.
This just seems off? Like if AFF was trying to capitalise on “obvious town mistakes” I think he’d be much more likely to vote creature than icon? I also think it’s weird to call him out for going for icon when I think amrun also said that I didn’t townslip so I’d expect her to be at least a little susp of icon’s TRing of a non-slip and to get why people would vote him off that

Just bc he’s mislynch bait doesn’t mean he’s town, it just means additional consideration should be given when thinking about lynching him

Also as I look at this it actually seems kind of perspective slippy? Like calling AFF out for capitalising on “obvious town mistakes” sounds a little too much like she knows they’re town, esp considering her null read on icon? Plus calling icon the most likely mislynch

Like I think if amrun!scum then icon probably has to be town
In post 288, Amrun wrote:Wow, Pretentious. Are there any stances you DO want to take?
In post 298, Amrun wrote:
In post 292, Pretentious wrote:
In post 288, Amrun wrote:Wow, Pretentious. Are there any stances you DO want to take?
I don’t take stances, I just say my thoughts, and explain what I think is going on on a gamestate level.
That would be fine if your posts actually were saying something.

@salamence: what does “not entirely scum” mean?
This also feels like a weird thing to call out from pret given that she’s clearly familiar with him per her opening post

Like pret not having stances is v NAI imo and I would expect anyone who knows him to know that

So calling it out seems like fishing for town points and to look like scum hunting
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Menalque »

Wanna vote amrun, dats?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Datisi »

Hmmm
I thought Aaron was Towny too, and Icon should be solvable in later days
yeah sure

VOTE: Amrun

What's your read on me?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Menalque »

Townlean as of the moment
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Menalque »

I kinda wish you were posting more but you’re mostly a tonal read for me and I don’t think you’re coming across as if you’re having hysterics in a pt while conducting this conversation
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:23 am

Post by Datisi »

I mean, I'm not having hysterics, true
The game is still kinda hard for me to get into for some reason, and I think I'm waiting on replies from a couple of players, plus a p busy week
I'll go a bit more into tryhard mode in a day or two
~M
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 302, Pretentious wrote:
I don’t take stances, I just say my thoughts, and explain what I think is going on on a gamestate level.

They say a lot more than ya think. Gotta look at it on a deeper level.
I know exactly what they say. Don’t assume what other people understand.

They are full of words, and I actually think they are more genuine thoughts than I’m used to seeing from you. Your brain must be very disordered. What’s more, it makes me think you are more likely town here.

I do appreciate seeing where you’re at on things even if you don’t necessarily have a conclusion, but I think you need to concentrate a little harder on having, and sharing, more coherent thoughts. Meandering around with no conclusions doesn’t really solve anything.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 230, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 166, Creature wrote:VOTE: AaronFrost
In post 168, Creature wrote:Can we wagon someone?
In post 172, Creature wrote:VOTE: Samelance
In post 176, Creature wrote:Salimance and alidya are both scum

Now need a third
In post 189, Creature wrote:
In post 187, DogWatch wrote:
Creature, what was this? Did you have a legit scumread on AF (which I don't see how) or were you just trying to get a wagon going?
I had a somewhat legit scumread on AF and probably still have
This entire sequence of posts is gross and inconsistent.

If you're scumreading me right now then why didn't you mention me in 176? What's your reason for scumreading me?
This is valid.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 230, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 168, Creature wrote:Can we wagon someone?
In post 172, Creature wrote:VOTE: Samelance
In post 176, Creature wrote:Salimance and alidya are both scum

Now need a third
In post 189, Creature wrote:
In post 187, DogWatch wrote:
Creature, what was this? Did you have a legit scumread on AF (which I don't see how) or were you just trying to get a wagon going?
I had a somewhat legit scumread on AF and probably still have
This entire sequence of posts is gross and inconsistent.

If you're scumreading me right now then why didn't you mention me in 176? What's your reason for scumreading me?

btw @Mod, I am not voting Icon atm, pretty sure my vote is on Creature
Exactly, thats why I did the choo choo thing @Amrun

however, I agree with Mena's #235 and 236, could you go on creature instead?
In post 276, DogWatch wrote:I'm always slow to vote beyond rvs, just a really slow starter in general

Tbh I don't have any major scumleans at the moment, creature is the only one whose really pinged me at all but not enough to vote yet
This post strikes me as scummy for not wanting to commit
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Amrun »

@Menal: That case is far too boring to spend my time on tbh but I’ll touch on a few salient points.

Not answering a direct question is usually scummy, or at least belligerent, but it does depend on what the question was. In this case, it was me being a derp and missing the answer. The vote was still weird, though.

My experience with Pret is 100% limited to a game I replaced into where he was already dead and was obvscum. Just for reference. Tonally, it’s completely different from this game. He started on a more angry alt too, so it is so off here I can’t use that meta really.

Even if I had 100 years of experience with him, trying to sort him would not be strange, or scummy. This is a bizarre stance to take; however, I get the impression that you rely a lot on meta so I think that’s NAI from you. I, however, think meta is trash.

As for AF, he might be scum, might not. I’m not familiar with him enough to sort playstyle from alignment indicative actions right away. So I’ll pressure him as I please, thank you.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:05 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 88, Salamence20 wrote:I have a feeling AF is scum and I have no way to explain it at this time, just the feeling i get reading his posts.
In post 308, Salamence20 wrote:

I dont think hes scum, or atleast i think Icon is a better wagon at this time
I just re-read all your posts, it seems like you only have post 149 as a case against him? Correct me if I'm wrong.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:08 am

Post by alimdia »

@SOmething_Smart, any reason why you didn't RVS? Just curious.

Also, I just looked through all your posts again. You post very neutral, answer and ask a bunch of questions but haven't drawn any conclusions from them.
You have too many posts for me to link all of them, but I encourage everyone to ISO SOmething_Smart up to Post 310.

I think thats a very strong scumtell.

YOu have lots of posts, made lots of neutral statements or fluff, but haven't had any conclusions.

VOTE: SOmething_Smart
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 am

Post by alimdia »

DogWatch also has the same issue, but less obvious because they have less posts!
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 233, AaronFrost wrote:VOTE: Iconeum

Even if Icon is considered 'mislynchable' I'm still going to push actions I find scummy and right now I'm not a fan of it giving Mena towncred for something he shouldn't get towncred for.
I think it was a pretty Obvious townslip. We can discuss how likely it is that he faked this as scum, but it's definitely there.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 242, Datisi wrote:
In post 164, Iconeum wrote:Why not a joke? I don't know. I didn't read it as a joke. I think if ur scum, and fully aware of 3p scumteam, you don't post it like that. It felt too fluent.
I still don't think it was a Townslip. And am I then NAI for that interaction or not?
Your reaction is NAI. Him joking about the scumteam is probably NAI. I saw something. I called it out. Make of it what you will.
Some of you are acting like I hard-townread him for that slip, which isn't true.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:15 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 339, Amrun wrote:@Menal: That case is far too boring to spend my time on tbh but I’ll touch on a few salient points.

Not answering a direct question is usually scummy, or at least belligerent, but it does depend on what the question was. In this case, it was me being a derp and missing the answer. The vote was still weird, though.

My experience with Pret is 100% limited to a game I replaced into where he was already dead and was obvscum. Just for reference. Tonally, it’s completely different from this game. He started on a more angry alt too, so it is so off here I can’t use that meta really.

Even if I had 100 years of experience with him, trying to sort him would not be strange, or scummy. This is a bizarre stance to take; however, I get the impression that you rely a lot on meta so I think that’s NAI from you. I, however, think meta is trash.

As for AF, he might be scum, might not. I’m not familiar with him enough to sort playstyle from alignment indicative actions right away. So I’ll pressure him as I please, thank you.
I mean (1) the fact you went “eh still a weird vote” feels like you were looking for an excuse to vote him and idk why that’s natural? Also I disagree that not answering a direct question is scummy when the simplest explanation is that the person just missed it?

(2) I don’t think that trying to sort him is strange/scummy and I don’t think I said anything implying I thought that? I think that trying to sort him specifically in the way you claim you are is weird and doesn’t make sense from anyone who’s played with him even once

(3) also feel like you’re now backing off AF that you’ve been called on it when I think your earlier posts implied greater confidence on scum!him
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 264, GuiltyLion wrote:the case is he's making scummy posts, especially with how he reacted to and exaggerated Creature's posts around him and the way he's shading Ico for townreading Menalque
I don't think his post about Creature was exaggerated, i like that one.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 275, Amrun wrote:VOTE: AaronFrost

His posts read very forced. His progression on creature also sucks.
In post 284, Amrun wrote:
In post 283, DogWatch wrote:
In post 281, Amrun wrote:He calls out creature for something and then commits the exact same offense very quickly by voting Iconeum, who is, IMO, lower hanging fruit than Creature.
Do you agree that AF had any sort of point against Creature though? Since you word it as an offense? I do see what you're saying about AF tbf
I do, I just think scum would be more worried about how they appear and that Creature will sort himself as the game goes on. In other words, Creature seems like he doesn’t gaf and was posting whatever popped into his mind and probably forgot about AF in that moment.

AF, on the other hand, seems to me like he cares how he comes off - a lot.
In post 285, Amrun wrote:In other words, I can very easily see AF’s posting as scum motivated; attempt to capitalize on obvious town mistakes, but place vote on most likely mislynch. Obviously that’s untrue if Ico ends up flipping scum. I’m null on him currently.
Like all of this seems inconsistent with “he might be scum, he might not” and voting to pressure
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 271, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 261, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm townreading Sala, Menalque, Dogwatch, Creature, S_S, Ico. I don't think the Ico wagon is very good and would like to make another attempt to kickstart the AF one
Explain Salamence, Dogwatch and Creature for me.
I don't see a lot of scum!agenda AF here. This is town trying to sort.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor