Mini Theme 2105: Assassins Mafia (Game Over!)

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1241, NaCl wrote:Well, since no one said I wasn't ruining anything, I'll just ask.

Dunnstral (well, or the other 2), was what you were referring to in mean that the neighbourhood isn't real?
Something like that
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I thought what we had was special
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1248, tris wrote:
In post 1242, Shadoweh wrote: tris: Do you think its beneficial for people to know the target of someone who is likely town? If you can convince me its a good idea regardless I'll share. I wish I'd checked Pops. :V
I'm just wondering when you would share.
If I thought the person was acting suspiciously with their target in mind. Or if I thought they were less likely town.

Sheep I just don't see tris as very scummy tbh :shrug:
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by tris »

that's what i was thinking you were thinking, and i don't really see that as contradicting
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

I have things I want to address later today
Stop
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by AbuHumaid »

In post 1227, Definitely Not Scum wrote:
In post 1217, AbuHumaid wrote:Actually...
VOTE: TSE
I'm gonna stick to my initial scumread.
Why TSE?
He seems pretty clearly town, just wrongheaded.
Can you tell me what's towny about him?
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Definitely Not Scum »

In post 1255, AbuHumaid wrote:
In post 1227, Definitely Not Scum wrote:
In post 1217, AbuHumaid wrote:Actually...
VOTE: TSE
I'm gonna stick to my initial scumread.
Why TSE?
He seems pretty clearly town, just wrongheaded.
Can you tell me what's towny about him?
I don’t think their desperate pleas to kill Shadoweh come from scum. Plus, they tomalley sound like town. I don’t agree with any of their logic, but how they are playing seems to come from a town mindset.
Hydra of Oversoul and Volxen. We are definitely
TOWN
in this game.
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:56 am

In post 1251, popsofctown wrote:I thought what we had was special
It was, Pops. It was. <3
TOWN
in this game.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:46 am

Post by NaCl »

Okay, just to confirm, there is no neighbourhood? Since that answer was a bit vague.

Because it feels like shadoweh slipped in and forgot it existed, then immediately started acknowledging it and posturing to vote me if it didn't exist. (which would point to TSE town, Shadoweh scum with someone out of DNS/pops/Dunnstral)
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:08 am

The “neighborhood” totally exists. :shifty:

Pops just forgot to join me and Dunnstral. :shifty:
TOWN
in this game.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:24 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

*Dab*
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Shadoweh keeps saying she'd like to exit the game but not actually playing in a way that'd help her exit the game. It reminds me way too much of posts I've made as scum in games I wasn't enjoying (mostly posts I've backspaced from games I wasn't enjoying, but she's still alive so maybe it didn't matter) where I've not wanted to be in the game but also my win condition was definitely "don't die".
I don't really buy that she claimed a deceased target to try to get killed by the mod. She's more familiar with MariaR than anyone in this game, and there's a dozen imaginable penalties possible for breaking the target claim rule, and she's saying she mistakenly knew for sure that her death, exactly and specifically, would be that action.
And she would have to -know- that that was the case if she was town-who-wants-out-of-the-game because she is now a flavor cop who has confirmed she can never be anything else, in a game where even the Vanilla Townies can maybe upgrade to watchers or something. She has taken herself out of the NK pool until LyLo, as "town who wants out of the game"??? It's an awful lot easier to believe she took herself out of the NK pool until LyLo as "scum who wants the question 'why didn't anyone NK you yet' put to bed".
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 am

In case anyone is confused - the neighborhood consists of DNS and Dunnstral. Pops is not in the neighborhood and never was in the neighborhood. Dunnstral amd I have information that we strongly suggests we are town, but we are not masons.
TOWN
in this game.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

But were we ever friends?
"Well, I..."
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:20 pm

Always, Princess Pops
TOWN
in this game.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I never said I knew that being modvigged was the penalty for revealing I can never upgrade. I was just hoping for it and the chance it could happen was worth taking. You know, you can not enjoy a game that much as town but still not want to get lynched in it, I don't play games to lose them. I don't hate this game, no one is being rude or anything. It's just hard to remember what scumhunting is like.

Also, idk why you guys would lie about a neighbourhood :roll: NaCL thinking I was turning on him is reasonable but I was more thinking there would be no reason it would be false so it didn't matter. You guys are annoying memers. That just makes it weirder that pops and DNS came in acting the same though.

Pops I'm not a flavor cop. I have the ability to tell when a person has turned into a PR or not. Or to help someone become a pr! I'd rather find out as much as possible about the game so my lynch isn't in vain. I was very obviously not on the list of people scum was going to nightkill even before claiming. You are attributing nothing but the worst possible interpretations of my actions. I've never seen you tunnel like this actually. Do eludicate though, on what you think I thought would happen when I broke the rules and how scum could afford to have something penalizing happen to them? I think you just want people to ignore you teabagging the easy target.

VOTE: popsofctown
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1262, Definitely Not Scum wrote:In case anyone is confused - the neighborhood consists of DNS and Dunnstral. Pops is not in the neighborhood and never was in the neighborhood. Dunnstral amd I have information that we strongly suggests we are town, but we are not masons.
I guess the question I asked then is changed, did you not talk to Dunn about me last night? It's very confusing trying to figure out which of you is acting weird re: out of thread info when you do stuff like this :V
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Faking a neighborhood is usually not a play I would want to go for, but I assumed DNS had his reasons so I went with it. A neighborhood doesn't fake confirm anyone so it's harmless.

I'm tunneling you because I think you've played scummy, then claimed a scum-indicative role, but people are always soft to any claim that doesn't include a popular ice cream flavor. By D4 or whatever people are just going to think of you as the outed Named Townie and the people faill into that pattern of thought are going to be shot

It's alarming to me that no one is defending you but people are finding reasons to be offwagon, up to and including <tinfoil hat> trying to placate me with the lynch of the person I pushed yesterday when salt's play has been better to day and your play today is a death spiral
"Well, I..."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If I was aiming at smart people who are going to question my claim later why on earth would I kill Creature pops :roll:
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know how Creature is on mechanics but he could probably catch you or more likely one of your partners on play
"Well, I..."
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

fwiw I don't think NaCL's play today is scummy either but right now I see you as the pusher of an equally bad wagon on town rather then someone trying to find the real scum behind everything. You should be able to tell that this isn't my scum play out of anyone here!

What, are you joking? We mislynched Creature ez in Roll Call and he was replacing into an unliked slot here. That I needed to lynch to get a power up. There are very obviously other people who would be top kills over him if you're going with the theory I'm afraid of people calling me out mechanically.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1269, popsofctown wrote:or more likely one of your partners on play
Congrats on being cleared from being an SK I guess?
"Well, I..."
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

:?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

I never got around to what I wanted to say because my motivation is waning right now. I feel like I don't have a strong indication of most people's agendas, and it's become like this perpetual waiting room. I know outright complaining usually doesn't solve anything, but in a position where I need to find scum, I want to either lean on other ideas or be backed up of my own. If people don't see NaCL then that's like totally fine, but I haven't gotten any feedback.

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite though, in the back of my head I've said 'oh right should respond to NAcL' but just meh
Stop
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:22 am

In post 1266, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1262, Definitely Not Scum wrote:In case anyone is confused - the neighborhood consists of DNS and Dunnstral. Pops is not in the neighborhood and never was in the neighborhood. Dunnstral amd I have information that we strongly suggests we are town, but we are not masons.
I guess the question I asked then is changed, did you not talk to Dunn about me last night? It's very confusing trying to figure out which of you is acting weird re: out of thread info when you do stuff like this :V
Not really, no. Dunnstral talks in the neighborhood like he talks here. :lol: sparingly.
TOWN
in this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”