Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11372, Dannflor wrote:I didn't say "lol pop in" after you started making posts with content
Yeah instead you said it IMMEDIATELY after I make my first post of the day

give me a break, if you want to interact with me why the fuck would you immediately go to poisoning the well?
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11373, Krazy wrote:
In post 11370, Dannflor wrote:THAT'S NOT TOWN POSTING

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY TO THAT

if you're town you are confbiasing to the extreme here and it's actually ridiculous
you came in and said that I stopped tunneling you for political reasons when MASTINA was happening

that's so insane and laughable I refuse to believe you would drop that shade as town dude, there's no way. That's such a gross and incomprehensible misrepresentation it frankly is astonishing.
you didn't pick the tunnel back up until just now

not really

that's what I found sus
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 11352, Krazy wrote:Like there's enough people pushing me that some must be town in addition to Ali but it's pretty obvious there's an attempted scum dogpile in mylo.
who's pushing you in bad faith then? where do you see the scum dogpile?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11378 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11374, Dannflor wrote:I am pushing Mena

read my posts maybe
okay then why the fuck is your argument "WHY DID THIS BECOME A GUILTY" and not "actually I think it's Mena"?

Why do you launch immediately into defensiveness?
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11379 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11377, Wooper wrote:who's pushing you in bad faith then? where do you see the scum dogpile?
Maybe an entire page of people coming in and shitting on Dunn for townreading me?
vote conspiracy
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11380 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11375, Krazy wrote:
In post 11372, Dannflor wrote:I didn't say "lol pop in" after you started making posts with content
Yeah instead you said it IMMEDIATELY after I make my first post of the day

give me a break, if you want to interact with me why the fuck would you immediately go to poisoning the well?
because I can't interact with that post you made

the timing of it was just so wolfy

I'll interact with the content you actually post and I have been doing that

but like...

what

I'm not seeing your logic here at all
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11381 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 11366, Krazy wrote:
In post 11283, Wooper wrote:your read on krazzy is stupid.
this is a fucking incredible post and I'm like disinclined to believe duck takes this tone or tact as town even if he is frustrated. I could be wrong since this doesn't easily match the misdirecting tone duck usually works through as scum but it's still too jarring to ignore

Dann - Mena - Pink Ball - Duck is 4
ok so scrap shit tonereads and ask yourself why i chose to say that.........
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11382 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 11379, Krazy wrote:
In post 11377, Wooper wrote:who's pushing you in bad faith then? where do you see the scum dogpile?
Maybe an entire page of people coming in and shitting on Dunn for townreading me?
this isn't answering the question lol but you've started having reads so i guess you answered it
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11383 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11378, Krazy wrote:
In post 11374, Dannflor wrote:I am pushing Mena

read my posts maybe
okay then why the fuck is your argument "WHY DID THIS BECOME A GUILTY" and not "actually I think it's Mena"?

Why do you launch immediately into defensiveness?
I think I've stated before that I'm not really considering whoever Ank hid behind because we've already had that discussion and I don't think it's productive to continue the mech talk 300 pages later

I'm defensive because your interpretation of the "guilty" switched on a dime and I don't see the progression as to why

Why isn't Mena more likely the guilty from your perspective? It feels like you switched that to fit this narrative you're pushing about me.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11384 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Wooper »

why did you like...not give a shit about lynching dann or following through on the mech guilty until now if you felt so strongly about it? i've p much convinced myself she hid behind nacho
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11385 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11384, Wooper wrote:following through on the mech guilty until now
this is exactly the part I take issue with and why I accused you of dropping your tunnel Krazy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11386 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11384, Wooper wrote:why did you like...not give a shit about lynching dann or following through on the mech guilty until now if you felt so strongly about it? i've p much convinced myself she hid behind nacho
I was still thinking about it and wanted to have a conversation with people I was thinking might be scum on why they were willing to entertain both Dann and Mena being town. I misunderstood one of your confusing posts earlier that included a weird thought experiment where they were both town but then you said it was just a weird post. Then I started asking Pink Ball about his reasoning and Ali decided I didn't want to play the game because asking questions instead of leading a lynch is scummy now, since you know, it involves mech.

Prove me wrong. Why would Ank hide behind someone she basically never mentions? And while you're at it, why are you not scum for joining in the "oh no krazy is talking about mech" bullshit? Why do you want to ignore a guilty or displace it onto something that there is zero reason to think happened?
vote conspiracy
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11387 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Wooper »

like your pertinent reads on slots via contributions is "jesus dann is obvscum because he's not playing his town meta and has been openwolfing since ??d2??" but you haven't made any effort to try and get him lynched until fucking lylo and then you're accusing people voting you of being the scumteam dogpiling you?

I am absolutely convinced you actually appreciate how ridiculously poorly-motivated you look right now

like we get to lylo
you prodge a lil
pressure heats up and you're the designated lynch
and suddenly you go into this explosion of unflinching agendaey tunnelling "WOW DANN IS OBVSCUM AND WAS A MECH GUILTY BY ANK"
and you think it's... like.. scummy that people think you're scum for that?

if you're town you're getting one absolutely massive "what the fuck" from me postgame because this is the most absolutely absurd attempt i've seen at a solve in a long ass time

pedit: read this, get back to me
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11388 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Wooper »

this feels like an ace you've been keeping in your sleeve, not like believable trajectory.
we're in a spot where it's distinctly beneficial for scum to play all their cards
town!you abso-fucking-lutely actually makes an effort to play this in better faith than you've played it here
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11389 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I'm just gonna let you talk to Wooper because I don't think us flaming each other is actually gonna produce anything readable or productive.

Let me know if there's something specific you'd like me to respond to still.

Otherwise, I don't think me engaging you further is changing my read of you at this point given the way you've been approaching me this phase.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11390 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11383, Dannflor wrote:Why isn't Mena more likely the guilty from your perspective? It feels like you switched that to fit this narrative you're pushing about me.

If this is how you feel why did you not join me on Mena ever until now? Why did you only flip your read on Mena when he flipped his read of you?
vote conspiracy
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11391 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Wooper »

We do not have a solid enough crumb to lynch off Ank's flip and we all accepted this a long ass time ago

Solve by reads not off mechstuff you've been sitting on until fucking lylo
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11392 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Wooper »

sorry slipped
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11393 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 11388, Wooper wrote:this feels like an ace you've been keeping in your sleeve, not like believable trajectory.
we're in a spot where it's distinctly beneficial for scum to play all their cards
town!you abso-fucking-lutely actually makes an effort to play this in better faith than you've played it here
Maybe because if I express uncertainty about it or ask people their opinions I'm accused of only talking about mech? And in fact people have been piggybacking on mastina pushing back against me having mech? And I just had to deal with a townflip from someone who accused me of only talking about THIS VERY MECH?

So now it's a guilty. Prove me wrong. I don't give a fuck if you like my "trajectory" this game has been a shitshow and now I'm making a decision. At this point the town needs some level of direction.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11394 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

Oh okay

so if I talk about it I get all caps

but if I don't talk about it it's not a real trajectory
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11395 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Krazy »

You know what this game literally isn't worth it, I'm going to really start losing you here duck so I'm just going to write this off as alignment shit and call it a game.
vote conspiracy
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11396 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Wooper »

I asked you to engage w me on reads not AtE and tell me you don't give a fuck and want to talk about mech again

I'm mobile again and need to focus on this convo actually having value
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11397 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Wooper »

If we're both town let's talk about it like a couple of weeks after the game when a bunch of salt's washed off because I think we're both a little exhausted and this convo is like 30-80% stupider than it would be if we weren't
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #11398 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 11397, Wooper wrote:If we're both town let's talk about it like a couple of weeks after the game when a bunch of salt's washed off because I think we're both a little exhausted and this convo is like 30-80% stupider than it would be if we weren't
I actually think this "let's chat" stands if you're scum as well, this whole convo kinda has me like :/

just, like I know you can fucking nail a scum in good timing and while advancing the gamestate intuitively without leaning on mechs

you can also pull some mechanical wizardry

you just haven't done either here imo the mechstuff is too late and seems to fit too comfortably inside an agenda and your reads around that have felt really apathetic

I don't think I look like scum dogpiling you at all; I don't think any/many of the people pushing you are scum, I think most scum are actually tending towards apathy this phase

there's a massive disconnect in how we're reading this gamestate and I guess if we're both town one of us is wrong so that helps me feel like we won't be ENEMIES FOR EVER over this :#
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11399 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”