TemporalLich (2):
jjh927, mastina
jjh927 (2):
eth0s, TemporalLich
mastina (1):
Sujimichi

Not voting: Adorable, Chemist1422, Menalque, Elbirn

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2019-10-20 14:20:00) or when a lynch is reached.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:00 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 2021, jjh927 wrote:What's changed since this
In post 949, eth0s wrote:Okay here's where I'm at with TL. I think I physically feel a blood vessel popping in my head just trying to parse his recent posts. So forgive me if this seems heavy handed but even if I regret it later I am sticking to it.

I am going to QUICKHAMMER TL if he gets to L-1 at any point in Day 2

yes you read that right. All day one -- before it was interrupted abruptly with the bad korina lynch -- I had been trying to figure out how I am going to approach TL.

I thought to myself "do I just push a policy lynch?"
"do I wait to see some kind of behavior that differs from our last game?" (the alien talk trolling BS is the only think I have noticed here so far but that feels really weak)
"do I just ignore him and let the rest of the town decide his fate?"

like I said, I never got an answer before the day closed.

Now it's Day 2.
It's too late to policy lynch him so here is where I'm at.
If I see the differing behavior on a level that actually strikes me as AI, I'm going to deathtunnel that shit jjh style.
I can't ignore him anymore, he is actually triggering me.

SO I am left with two options in my mind.

I either avoid voting him like the plague until mylo/lylo where my working theory is that people will actually be able to somewhat read him based on PoE, OR if it comes to it, at least for the current dayphase I QUICKHAMMER HIM IF HE HITS L-1

I mentally can't try to sort that slot for the time being. Like I really just can't so
TREAT HIS L-2 LIKE AN L-1 AND GET HIS CLAIM THERE IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF YOUR VOTE BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD I AM QUICKLYNCHING HIM IF YOU GIVE ME THE CHANCE
For starters that only applied to day 2.
Other than that I could quote you everything I've said in the last 24 or so hours but I don't see that as a great option so I'll summarize instead.

There is actual fruitful conversation going on.
Your positioning on elements wagon was horrible, makes your stance on korina look even worse, SoaS and TD deaths make NO SENSE to anyone except you (and mastina by way of water role).
^everything else I pointed out in that I didn't cover here
I actually agree with some of TD's logic this phase particularly surrounding why it doesn't make sense to assume chemist is right about your alignment based on the role info he received, given the scum bloodhound.
And to a much lesser degree I often see the lynch after one like elements being just totally wrong. At least from my perspective when I'm apart of it. I felt very strongly that Elements would flip scum. That's why I advocated for his lynch so hard over my other scumreads. It didn't hurt that he wasn't cooperating with me or giving good answers to anyone honestly.

But then there's TL who I always have to view with the possibility of mislynch bait based on what I know from his meta. It just seems too risky because he hasn't said anything that leads me to believe he's playing a "different game" other than the weird alien/demon/ghost shit or whatever you'd call it.
what hasn't changed:
TL posting very odd and scummy things
my willingness to lynch TL if it seems like the only possible thing out of {jjh, mastina, TL}

Looks like elbirn wants to take up the reins as the quickhammer guy anyway so that may influnce my decision honestly
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:17 am

Post by eth0s »

I don't expect that anyone actually read the Crosswords game I linked but the way TL plays is just so fucking bizarre to me and having dealt with him first hand being what turned out to be mislynch bait that
absolutely
would have been mislynched if not for being a PR, it makes it really hard for me to commit to that. If I knew you and mastina were town I'd definitely be more optimistic about him flipping scum but I'm not sure if you'll be able to convince me at this point given your wagon history. And Mastina "isn't even trying" in this game due to [redacted] which would normally be rule breaking but apparently it isn't in this game.

You're equally if not more scummy than TL is and given the fact that you might have some super powerful ability coming up and all of the other "paranoid conspiracy" (-mastina) that points to you makes me really not feel safe with you in the game anymore. I was willing to give you a chance for the day but the findings of 1916 and Elbirn's approach to TL made me reconsider. Chemist saying nothing beyond "his role is probably town" does zilch to comfort me for reasons already mentioned a million times.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:42 am

Post by eth0s »

if it's a 3 scum game then I believe it's
1{jjh, mastina}; 2{TL, Elbirn}; 3{TL, [redacted black]}; 4{[redacted black], [redacted green]}; 5{[redacted white], elbirn}; 6{mastina, ???}; 7{jjh, [redacted white]}
in order of most to least likely pairings.
These are subject to change mostly hinging on a flip at this point it seems.

a red flip in anything heavily implicates the other player in the pair.

a green flip in group 1 (jjh) most likely implicates group 3 or 2.
a green flip in group 1 (mastina) most likely implicates group 2

a green flip in group 2 (elbirn) most likely implicates group 3 or 1.
a green flip in group 2/3 (TL) most likely implicates group 1.

anything 3/4+ is a long shot but comes into the picture depending on the flip.

I don't care to expand on this right now, it's more of a reference for later.
If you think you know who I am referring to in the redacted brackets please just keep it to yourself.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:43 am

Post by eth0s »

If it's not obvious I'm only interested in voting in the first 2 pairs today and elbirn I see unlikely compared to the rest.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

So basically the issue is that you have developed a very hard scumread on me
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:01 am

Post by eth0s »

I wouldn't call it an "issue" so much as a fact of my perspective. But yeah more or less.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'd love to talk you off of this but you keep coming back with weird shit, and you're right that nothing either me or mastina can say is likely to convince you, because you are excessively inclined to place additional value on your own logic and conclusions

Like, the SoaS and TD deaths make sense because I searched for a reason that they would make sense. You have no idea what is going through Chemist's head when he looks at my role because you don't know what my role is. You type out a lot of words and construct a large post that is a web of assumptions you can't make, and I feel like you've been effectively unphased by a lot of different very valid counterarguments. This is, ideally, a cooperative game. I think we're on the same team. I might want to meta-dive you in a bit because you are somehow legitimately concerning me with things I don't think should be in anyone's scumrange, due to how vehemently you are disagreeing with me on logic that doesn't stand.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's the consistency of it all that explains everything, tbh

You could have been scum because you somehow ended up on the right side of the Korina lynch with reasoning that I would still shoot down with hindsight, and you could feasibly have been scum bussing elements though that's less likely, but you're not because the reason we ended up on opposite sides there is that our playstyles are extremely different, and that has been consistently visible. And I don't think anyone could fake that kind of thing throughout the whole of a game
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

Fuck why did your scumgame have to be good now I have to think again
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Damn I think I found the game which explains why we went about the two lynches so differently
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:27 am

Post by jjh927 »

yeah you remain town
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Adorable »

Can there be both a town Copscetic and town Rolecop in this setup? Rolecop is a common scum role and TL said he gave Chemist Rolecop on N1. Chemist claiming Rolecop looked way too much of a coincidence.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:35 am

Post by TemporalLich »

I hope I didn't make a scum OP role...
time will end
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 2037, Adorable wrote:Can there be both a town Copscetic and town Rolecop in this setup? Rolecop is a common scum role and TL said he gave Chemist Rolecop on N1. Chemist claiming Rolecop looked way too much of a coincidence.
Are you saying you think the team is me/TL?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1704, TemporalLich wrote:are you actually expecting me to give out everything I did?

I'm a Gachapon Capsule.

I'm a Town Inventor (Rolecop, Doctor, Roleblocker)

I targeted Chemist with all of the inventions (I got motivated)

They know at the end of the night, and may use the inventions at any time.

also I wish I could openwolf that badly to say I'm disloyal and use that to get chemist powerlynched since chemist is actually guiltied scum... but I'm just a town inventor and town has no use in fakeclaiming disloyal.
In post 1713, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1709, jjh927 wrote:What night did these things happen
Rolecop was given out N1, the rest N2
In post 1710, Menalque wrote:are all the inventions 1 use?
Yes

pedit: yes
Hold on I'm thinking

What sense would it make for scum to have both a bloodhound and an inventor who gives out a rolecop shot?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The inventor is clearly not supposed to increase scum power or he wouldn't have given all his abilities to Chemist
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This, and all the flips so far having modifiers, is why I think TL has a modifier he is hiding from us
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

New line of inquiry:

2037 is an awful post but TL seems to take something from it
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

there would be a big argument over whether copsetic should be considered a modified ascetic or a pure copsetic...

let's not get into the argument on whether all flips were modified roles or not...
time will end
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Modifiers
, not modified

Some sort of passive thing

Korina was Indecisive Conditional Self-Excluding
SoaS was informed and a backup
Elements was imprecise
TD's entire role was a modifier (copscetic)
My modifier is called sensitive
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I feel like you've gotta be purposefully not understanding a damn word I'm saying to you at this point
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Anyway I already said my role was a pure inventor...
time will end
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

And I have said probably half a dozen times by now that I do not believe you when you say that for the reasons I have given
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Alright I have a strong probability that jjh is scum trying to call me scum for claiming a pure role based on "there aren't pure roles this game"
time will end

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”