Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11000 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10997, Krazy wrote:
In post 10737, Alisae wrote:I honestly care more about who is town atm then who is scum
let's start building a townbloc
SS, MariaR, Kats
lets start with those 3 for the foundation of our townbloc
alisae

Maria is uncc'd protective and obvtown (or at least this is how you seemed to want things to appear I guess)

Ss is conftown

There is a missing mason and it's not ss because otherwise ss does not get desperado'd basically with your blessing

You clearly wanted everyone to treat kats as the mason, but at the same time you:
A) wanted kats to continue trolling the town with a beloved princess claim
B) interrogated anyone who pointed out that the beloved princess claim was bullshit when it clearly was, effectively demoralizing people for calling out a bullshit claim.
C) have people solve and discuss the game in good faith
D) hide 1/6th of the living player's roles in mylo
E) not lead the lynch

so kats is *probably* the mason (which I figured out because of this one post given I can do math) but you won't confirm it making it hard to decide what the point or purpose of pages of people clearly getting frustrated with you shutting them down on kats.

That's gaslighting. Me calling you out on gaslighting the town is not me "not wanting to play the game" it's me getting frustrated with you obviously misleading us while still making the mason obvious. You were giving the scum more information than the town and forcing me to dance around your obvious and distracting softs.

Like we need something to solve with. It's one thing to hold all the cards and just declare a lynch, it's another to tell people in a 400 page game to keep solving while you're really obviously lying to them.

And then you bring up mastina of all fucking people and say you're going to sheep her because I'm not diving a lynch? I was trying to get us back to dann without gaslighting ico and duck for another ten pages. But at the same time wanting you to stop fucking with people means I "don't want to play". Yeah I guess I'm done
oh yeah that
Yeah that was more bullshit I had to reluctantly go with
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11001 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Alisae »

OH FOR FUCK SAKE SS YOU KNOW THIS SHE’S NOT A DOCTOR
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11002 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Alisae »

I am losing my fucking mind I can’t even fucking sleep
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11003 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 11001, Alisae wrote:OH FOR FUCK SAKE SS YOU KNOW THIS SHE’S NOT A DOCTOR
Wait did you tell her to fakeclaim it? If not why did she do it?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11004 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 11003, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 11001, Alisae wrote:OH FOR FUCK SAKE SS YOU KNOW THIS SHE’S NOT A DOCTOR
Wait did you tell her to fakeclaim it? If not why did she do it?
I actually didn’t
GTKAS
| here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #11005 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Pine »

In post 10997, Krazy wrote:
In post 10737, Alisae wrote:I honestly care more about who is town atm then who is scum
let's start building a townbloc
SS, MariaR, Kats
lets start with those 3 for the foundation of our townbloc
alisae

Maria is uncc'd protective and obvtown (or at least this is how you seemed to want things to appear I guess)

Ss is conftown

There is a missing mason and it's not ss because otherwise ss does not get desperado'd basically with your blessing

You clearly wanted everyone to treat kats as the mason, but at the same time you:
A) wanted kats to continue trolling the town with a beloved princess claim
B) interrogated anyone who pointed out that the beloved princess claim was bullshit when it clearly was, effectively demoralizing people for calling out a bullshit claim.
C) have people solve and discuss the game in good faith
D) hide 1/6th of the living player's roles in mylo
E) not lead the lynch

so kats is *probably* the mason (which I figured out because of this one post given I can do math) but you won't confirm it making it hard to decide what the point or purpose of pages of people clearly getting frustrated with you shutting them down on kats.

That's gaslighting. Me calling you out on gaslighting the town is not me "not wanting to play the game" it's me getting frustrated with you obviously misleading us while still making the mason obvious. You were giving the scum more information than the town and forcing me to dance around your obvious and distracting softs.

Like we need something to solve with. It's one thing to hold all the cards and just declare a lynch, it's another to tell people in a 400 page game to keep solving while you're really obviously lying to them.

And then you bring up mastina of all fucking people and say you're going to sheep her because I'm not diving a lynch? I was trying to get us back to dann without gaslighting ico and duck for another ten pages. But at the same time wanting you to stop fucking with people means I "don't want to play". Yeah I guess I'm done
That is not gaslighting.

Take a step back from the game please.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11006 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Ali if you're gonna self implode just pick a lynch so we can move on thanks.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #11007 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:03 am

Let's just do this.
VOTE: Firebringer
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11008 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Plz unvote :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11009 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah its obviously all town suggesting “hey ali, just vote something”
Because thats obviously a town suggestion
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #11010 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:05 am

Ali if this game is causing you to lose sleep it's a problem. The best thing we can do is get it over with and not dwell on it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #11011 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 am

In post 11009, Alisae wrote:Because thats obviously a town suggestion
It's an ethical suggestion. This game is a pile of trash and the sooner it ends the happier everyone will be.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #11012 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:08 am

And I'm also trying to prevent you from feeling responsible for a mistake today by taking matters into my own hands.

If you promise that you won't blame yourself no matter what happens, I'll unvote.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11013 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 11010, Something_Smart wrote:Ali if this game is causing you to lose sleep it's a problem. The best thing we can do is get it over with and not dwell on it.
its not the game
I fucked my sleep schedule trying to hang out with my best friend because he gets home from work late and its the only time I really get a chance to hang out with him and also trying to watch league worlds because thats also happening and its fun to watch
It has nothing to do with the game I just fucked up my schedule extremely badly
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #11014 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:15 am

Regardless, you seem pretty stressed out about the game. I don't really think the slight increase in win chance that comes from dragging it out is worth that.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11015 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 11012, Something_Smart wrote:And I'm also trying to prevent you from feeling responsible for a mistake today by taking matters into my own hands.

If you promise that you won't blame yourself no matter what happens, I'll unvote.
there are things I am going to blame myself for no matter what. My interactions with LLD being one of them. Sure my masons may have been a factor, but I took things way too far there and I said to myself that I’m not going to hide behind them as an excuse for how I treated her, because all of that shit was fucked up.

I only went into this day thinking that I am going to try to win it and if I’m wrong, I tried. I think the game is winnable and I just want to give it my best shot. ofc I made a few mistakes, but I’m not going to blame myself if I cant turn this around.
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #11016 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:18 am

That's fair.
UNVOTE:
Do you not think Firebringer is the safest vote here?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11017 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Alisae »

His D3 and his final stance on mastina on that day has me still flip flopping
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11018 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Alisae »

What makes you feel like that is a safe vote
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #11019 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 am

He openwolfed by grabbing the governor and then used it aggressively (and survivalistically-- compare to Merchant's Daughter where he left the dance on an impulse), he's done shit-all since then, I don't remember anything he's done being genuine or contributing to scumhunting or producing a positive gamestate, and both mastina and Titus died having him as lockscum.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11020 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Menalque »

Ali who pushed mastina? Kats was one and krazy too, who were the others cause I don’t remember
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #11021 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Pine »

Maria is probably your best bet

Just saying
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11022 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Alisae »

Maria pops someone else
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11023 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Alisae »

Iconeum
PenguinPower btw
GTKAS
| here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #11024 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 11019, Something_Smart wrote:He openwolfed by grabbing the governor and then used it aggressively (and survivalistically-- compare to Merchant's Daughter where he left the dance on an impulse), he's done shit-all since then, I don't remember anything he's done being genuine or contributing to scumhunting or producing a positive gamestate, and both mastina and Titus died having him as lockscum.
I co-sign this
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”