Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hello, I have some time on my hands so I'll do some cursory mod work. However I'd like to apologize for a small shortcoming I have realized. I seem to have not been vigilant in making sure schadd_ kept up the accoutrements of the game, especially the daystart PM specialization. If a large portion of you request I retroactively provide these for Day 2 and Day 3, I will do so. Otherwise I will simply advocate for the maintenance of this facility going forward. In addition I will consider writing flavor for existing and future flips, but know that I will for certain have flavor for the ending.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1457, Menalque wrote:
In post 1453, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1450, Menalque wrote:Elbirn I think mastina is a bad shout for today while chem is softlcearing jjh and there’s good odds of scum in suji/TL
Mmmmmmmmm nope sorry

But for the sake of being productive what do you think about chemist
I don’t think they’re buddies bc I don’t think that scum!chem claims a soft clear here

I guess chem could maybe be scum but I don’t really have any reason to think so? Like idk why he claims the soft clear on jjh as scum, idk why he doesn’t just let us lynch him

Also just seems towny in my experience of chemsit
You know I didn't even mean to suggest thinking of them as buddies, just...chemist in a vacuum. Soft clearing JJ is a weird play as scum regardless of jj's alignment I'll agree. I think that if we're presuming 3p/traitor then scum needs a rolecop, hell they need one regardless in a role madness.

Chemist was also off the elements wagon in a scenario where scum could have feasibly stalled the lynch out, which I think they tried to do by counterwagoning on EP's slot, whiiich is why I really dont wanna lynch that slot or TL's. Like, the options yesterday were elements, ep, tl.

Pedit: shut the fuck up all of you I cant get a word in edgewise theres like a whole page now
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

I'm less convinced again because of the other scenario where he just didn't want to distance or wifom because people might see through it
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1496, Menalque wrote:
In post 1492, jjh927 wrote:Elements didn't claim a result because he didn't need to distance because he was already being bussed
So adorable, elbirn or suji?
I wasn’t voting elements when he claimed.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1501, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1457, Menalque wrote:
In post 1453, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1450, Menalque wrote:Elbirn I think mastina is a bad shout for today while chem is softlcearing jjh and there’s good odds of scum in suji/TL
Mmmmmmmmm nope sorry

But for the sake of being productive what do you think about chemist
I don’t think they’re buddies bc I don’t think that scum!chem claims a soft clear here

I guess chem could maybe be scum but I don’t really have any reason to think so? Like idk why he claims the soft clear on jjh as scum, idk why he doesn’t just let us lynch him

Also just seems towny in my experience of chemsit
You know I didn't even mean to suggest thinking of them as buddies, just...chemist in a vacuum. Soft clearing JJ is a weird play as scum regardless of jj's alignment I'll agree. I think that if we're presuming 3p/traitor then scum needs a rolecop, hell they need one regardless in a role madness.

Chemist was also off the elements wagon in a scenario where scum could have feasibly stalled the lynch out, which I think they tried to do by counterwagoning on EP's slot, whiiich is why I really dont wanna lynch that slot or TL's. Like, the options yesterday were elements, ep, tl.

Pedit: shut the fuck up all of you I cant get a word in edgewise theres like a whole page now
I have no idea how you reached the conclusion that scum need a rolecop to find 3p/traitor when they were literally given a bloodhound for that purpose
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1479, jjh927 wrote:I still haven't figured out whether the way mastina talks about her scumgame is AI
Oh absolutely it is, though even I wouldn't really be able to tell you the difference. There's lots of nuances involved. Mood, free time, game environment, all play a part in determining the nature of the talk. If the talk is more out of boredom, then it's probably NAI. Where I'm addressing it because I might as well, I have no reason not to, it's a post to make a post. If the talk is meant to make a point on offense, where I more or less explain what scumastina is and why the point X is making is a misrep because of reason Y (more or less, it's hard to describe but really easy to show examples of), then it's town-indicative; if the talk is meant to defend myself and dissuade a wagon on me, it's not
inherently
scum-indicative, depending on mood and game environment; if I am ticked off, really want to fucking live, feel like there's damn fucking good reason I should live, and am fighting no holds barred, then it's also from town; if I'm calm, not ticked off, and yet am making that defense, it's probably scum-indicative. Again, very hard to
describe
the difference, but ridiculously easy to
show
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1484, eth0s wrote:why would elements claim a no result on jjh instead of a guilty?
If Elements legitimately got a no result, then claiming anything other than that would be risky.
Targeting jjh is likely indicative of jjh being town btw since scum aren't exactly going to target their scumbuddy with a sane cop.
In post 1484, eth0s wrote:Why would soas get shot? Why would TD get shot?
Because they were players who weren't going to push heavily for mislynches yet were players who weren't going to get lynched.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:35 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1485, jjh927 wrote:What I'm kinda interested in RN is what Mastina is seeing different here than my D1 in Krazy's anime upick
I mean.
Your D1 in Krazy's Anime UPick was the closest to your towngame but even then this is just a different jjh altogether.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:35 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1486, Menalque wrote:My main concern is that if we mislynch TL today and scum has some sort of damage and they kill jjh + idk who
Then imo we’re in a really bad mylo tomorrow
Easy solution. The protective protects jjh and bam. jjh doesn't die. That simple.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1487, Menalque wrote:
In post 1483, mastina wrote:Your options are I'm bussing my whole scumteam or I'm town, so.
I mean I do think you would do that, yes
You claim to have read my academy and yet you think I would double bus?

I call bullshit because I literally wrote the book on why you DON'T bus.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1492, jjh927 wrote:Elements didn't claim a result because he didn't need to distance because he was already being bussed
So adorable,
elbirn or suji
?
Take a guess.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1509, mastina wrote:
In post 1487, Menalque wrote:
In post 1483, mastina wrote:Your options are I'm bussing my whole scumteam or I'm town, so.
I mean I do think you would do that, yes
You claim to have read my academy and yet you think I would double bus?

I call bullshit because I literally wrote the book on why you DON'T bus.
I’ve read some of your academy, not the whole thing yet.

I hadn’t tead that one, and okay, I take your point.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1510, mastina wrote:
So adorable,
elbirn or suji
?
Take a guess.
I prefer suji I think although I haven’t been as much of a fan of elbirn’s recent posting
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:59 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1490, jjh927 wrote:I did ask that question as one of the things that convinced me he was telling the truth about his claim
it's too wifomy when you're the one bringing it up though. For all I know you guys discussed in the PT that a no result would seem like a most honest and worst case scenario result for him to claim given his role claim (giving him better odds at survival than a guilty or inno perhaps). And that the logic there would allow you to disengage from him and not be lynched today if he did eat rope.

Like it sounds kind of tinfoily but at the same time I really don't think that's a stretch.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

Side note:
can someone ELI5 TDs role to me?
what is a recruitable traitor?
I don't at all understand what the implication against elbirn is in jjh's "tinfoily" hot take
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by eth0s »

sorry, spicy take*
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1469, Menalque wrote:
In post 1460, eth0s wrote:
In post 1424, Menalque wrote:Eth0s are you finding it weird that neither of us is dead?
That was my first thought when I received the day started message but I dont like the most likely answer that comes to mind.

Then again soas was the first nk so I'm not sure what to make of the NKs yet collectively.
Yeah I’m p much in the same place

I kinda think the NK was either off us bc scum was worried we might have a protective or it was because I think we’ve been p cohesive and they’re trying to play off paranoia around that
I hadn't thought about the protective worry aspect but the paranoia play and mastina's thought on us being spared to mislynch a town!jjh are pretty compelling thoughts (potentially one in the same? hoping we either mislynch jjh or each other?). I guess I'm not that worried about it yet given these alternatives but if you're scum I'm going to hate you in post game for taunting me with this lol
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1472, Menalque wrote:
In post 1468, Adorable wrote:
In post 1458, Menalque wrote:Why were you assuming that EP/suji was gonna be confirmed town adorable?
eth0s did not want to lynch EP on day 2 and I assumed EP was going to be confirmed next day. I still didn't understand what this was all about.
That’s a good point actually

Eth0s, what’re your current feelings around suji?
haven't changed except I'm worried that the replacement fucks up my only viable way to potentially solve the slot.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1473, mastina wrote:(I don't make wifom kills.)
don't say shit like that please, for my sake
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1516, eth0s wrote:
In post 1469, Menalque wrote:
In post 1460, eth0s wrote:
In post 1424, Menalque wrote:Eth0s are you finding it weird that neither of us is dead?
That was my first thought when I received the day started message but I dont like the most likely answer that comes to mind.

Then again soas was the first nk so I'm not sure what to make of the NKs yet collectively.
Yeah I’m p much in the same place

I kinda think the NK was either off us bc scum was worried we might have a protective or it was because I think we’ve been p cohesive and they’re trying to play off paranoia around that
I hadn't thought about the protective worry aspect but the paranoia play and mastina's thought on us being spared to mislynch a town!jjh are pretty compelling thoughts (potentially one in the same? hoping we either mislynch jjh or each other?). I guess I'm not that worried about it yet given these alternatives but
if you're scum I'm going to hate you in post game for taunting me with this lol
Likewise fam
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1517, eth0s wrote:
In post 1458, Menalque wrote:Why were you assuming that EP/suji was gonna be confirmed town adorable?
eth0s did not want to lynch EP on day 2 and I assumed EP was going to be confirmed next day. I still didn't understand what this was all about.

haven't changed except I'm worried that the replacement fucks up my only viable way to potentially solve the slot.
Okay, shall we do TL then?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll assume by sheer lack of interest no one cares about retroactive sending of the special daystart PMs for Days 2 and 3. I'll ensure it happens for future Days, however.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

ISOed Suji... nothing special, just seems to the left of null..
time will end
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1498, Menalque wrote:Eth0s I’m really gonna need you to talk about your EP thing today
the ball is in their court.

p-edit:
Menalque wrote:
In post 1517, eth0s wrote:

Okay, shall we do TL then?
I still don't like jjh. My thoughts on TL are largely the same as yesterday. I personally think lynching him isn't the best move right now but I could potentially compromise on it.

I think the pressure and discussion on jjh dissolved way too fast though. I'm sketched out by how quickly a slot like chemist is able to just kill the momentum there. Like I said, the setup speccing shit has done way more harm than good so far. I want chemist to keep his info under wraps for obvious reason but a scum bloodhound just flipped and I don't even understand TD's role so I'm not going to rely on a "his role wouldn't be a scum role" reasoning to disengage from jjh.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

jjh might end up being a UMiller for all I care... I'd still think jjh is scum
time will end

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”