icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 am

Post by icemanE »

Stranger wrote: It has been brought up that Dokter Per and I are about equally scummy.
Since the town seems to agree with both myself (and Stranger, oddly ^) on this one, I guess it's time for a claim.

unvote - vote: StrangerCoug
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

StrangerCoug, really early in the Day wrote:Looking at his post, Rogue doesn't seem too involved right now.

FoS: Rogue Shenanigans

Do you have anything to say, especially about Doktor Per, that you can put in more than one sentence per paragraph?
Interesting. This is the second time you've pointed at RS specifically for somewhat vague reasons.

Loving this vote more every time I think about it, viewing all posts by SC shows me that most of his posts contain coaching, attacking DP in rather scummy ways, lack of defense when there needs to be one, or this, which is incredibly weird:
You're going to have to play a really long conviction game for that to be really feasible. Your argument against me is legitimate (but may or may not be true, I must warn you—I try to leave myself as open to interpretation as to what exactly I am as possible),
So yeah.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

Simulposted. I think it's safe to say it; StrangerCoug, claim or die.

The fact that we managed to move this wagon over is so awesome.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

The tides have turned and many look at StrangerCoug

Vote count:

StrangerCoug 6 vote: (OGML, Greasy Spot, Cephrir, Rogue, Thinktank, IcemanE)
No Lynch 1 vote: (Doktor Per)
Doktor Per 3 vote: (dcorbe, Gatekeeper, Light-Kun)
Rogue Shenanigans 1 vote: (StrangerCoug)

Not voting:

Sibelius

Prodding Sibelius

With 12 people voting it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline July 10
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:52 am

Post by dcorbe »

@StrangerCoug: GS started this bandwagon, not RS. The fact that you're insisting that he did makes you look more scummy. I'd move my vote over but you're at L-1 right now and haven't claimed yet.

Claim now, please.
StrangerCoug wrote: Cephrir, your post stretches the page. I'd ask you to edit, but unfortunately only the mod can do that.
QFT.

@Cephrir: Please don't EVER do that again. Highly annoying. I'm going to be rich and famous one day when I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet.

@Mod:
Since there's no actual content in that post can you edit it? That page is so difficult to navigate now and I'm sure someone is going to want to go back to it and read it eventually.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

dcorbe wrote:@Cephrir: Please don't EVER do that again. Highly annoying. I'm going to be rich and famous one day when I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet.
Sheesh. Sorry. It's not the end of the world y'know.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Rogue Shenanigans
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Rogue Shenanigans »

Cephrir wrote:
dcorbe wrote:@Cephrir: Please don't EVER do that again. Highly annoying. I'm going to be rich and famous one day when I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the Internet.
Sheesh. Sorry. It's not the end of the world y'know.
He meant stab you in the face with hugs of course.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Anyone tell me how to edit that thing?
I was able to use table but only half the page got fixed. Advice would be helpful
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:47 am

Post by dcorbe »

farside22 wrote:
Anyone tell me how to edit that thing?
I was able to use table but only half the page got fixed. Advice would be helpful
Just remove it from out of his post.

Fixed. Sorry about that.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:37 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Greasy Spot may or may not have started my bandwagon, but Rogue Shenanigans remains my center of attention, and I refuse to claim until he gives a reason for his vote other than just "I'd rather he die".

If I am to be lynched, I want to be lynched informed of why I got voted so I can learn from my mistakes for next time. I learn nothing for the future if the votes on me are not explained.

Please note that "I refuse to claim until" does not mean "I refuse to claim period".
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:41 am

Post by dcorbe »

StrangerCoug wrote:Greasy Spot may or may not have started my bandwagon, but Rogue Shenanigans remains my center of attention, and I refuse to claim until he gives a reason for his vote other than just "I'd rather he die".

If I am to be lynched, I want to be lynched informed of why I got voted so I can learn from my mistakes for next time. I learn nothing for the future if the votes on me are not explained.

Please note that "I refuse to claim until" does not mean "I refuse to claim period".
There's no reason for you to refuse to claim right now. If you want to "reflect" on what you did wrong or ask him any questions about what you could have done differently, that's what the endgame is for. Wait until then.

I don't even care about your claim anymore because you haven't even hinted that you might have a power role, which pretty much makes your claim so that it is NOT your saving grace.

I'm going to go ahead and hammer.

Unvote, Vote: StrangerCoug
Rogue Shenanigans
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 am

StrangerCoug wrote:Greasy Spot may or may not have started my bandwagon, but Rogue Shenanigans remains my center of attention, and I refuse to claim until he gives a reason for his vote other than just "I'd rather he die".

1) I have already said that I thought you were pushing the Dok lynch in a scummy way. Stop misrepresenting my argument to my vote post alone.

2) Why me exactly... you selected me for a proven false reason. Why not anyone else?
Rogue Shenanigans
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 am

Never mind... I woulda prefered he had time to talk it out.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:45 am

Post by icemanE »

There's a good amount of explanation for most of the votes.
You really should claim, it's the best way to save yourself and help the town win.

That being said I believe StrangerCoug is scum based on his reaction to being put at L-1. He gives no reasons for not claiming (like, if I claim it'll be bad for the town) and instead just wants to learn from his mistakes (which is reasonable, but not for town - it makes sense for scum to say that).
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 am

Post by dcorbe »

icemanE wrote: like, if I claim it'll be bad for the town
If you have a power role PLEASE don't breadcrum about it on D1 because it's a sure fire way to get yourself NK'd before we can take advantage of your powers.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

icemanE wrote:That being said I believe StrangerCoug is scum based on his reaction to being put at L-1. He gives no reasons for not claiming (like, if I claim it'll be bad for the town)
Baloney. Rogue Shenanigans managed to get a number of votes off Doktor Per and on me and has not explained why. My refusal to claim is to get this explanation.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:50 am

Post by dcorbe »

StrangerCoug wrote:
icemanE wrote:That being said I believe StrangerCoug is scum based on his reaction to being put at L-1. He gives no reasons for not claiming (like, if I claim it'll be bad for the town)
Baloney. Rogue Shenanigans managed to get a number of votes off Doktor Per and on me and has not explained why. My refusal to claim is to get this explanation.
How exactly did he manage that? I don't see that he did nothing more than to hop on your wagon. GS is the one you should be going after, he started your wagon and provided more than enough reason to get others to hop on.
Rogue Shenanigans
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Rogue Shenanigans
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:50 am

StrangerCoug wrote:
I got one vote onto you... it was mine.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:53 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:I got one vote onto you... it was mine.
And never have you explained that vote (unless I was dropped on my head and forgot about it).

So, Rogue Shenanigans, why do you really want me dead?

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:56 am

Post by dcorbe »

TWILIGHT
Star Bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight

I wish the blood of the strangest cougar I've ever seen is the blood of scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

With very little said the majority agree that StrangerCoug must have been the coward who killed their mayor.
OGML, Greasy Spot, Cephrir and Rogue each grab an arm and leg.
You all hear StragerCoug ask:
"Why? What did I do to be kicked out? Can you tell me please."
Thinktank, IcemanE and dcorbe stand by the station door.
Dcorbe states
"It doesn't matter what you want you are out"
With that the door open to the chamber to head out of the bioshpere.
The button is pushed and StrangerCoug is pushed out into hyperspace.

You all run to his room to rumage through his things. You find paper all over the place and a very messy room. As you search through his notes on the station you find this:

You are a townie
You are special in the fact that you were selected to help make the moon home. Other then that all you can do is vote.
You have no special ability but your vote.
You win when all dangers around you are lynched.
Alas StrangerCoug was nothing more then a townie. As you head to bed with one of your own out in hyperspace you wonder is anyone safe?

Vote count:

StrangerCoug 7 vote: (OGML, Greasy Spot, Cephrir, Rogue, Thinktank, IcemanE, dcorbe)

No Lynch 1 vote: (Doktor Per)
Doktor Per 3 vote: (Gatekeeper, Light-Kun)
Rogue Shenanigans 1 vote: (StrangerCoug)

Not voting:

Sibelius

I'm going to be out of town this coming weekend so to make things a bit easy on myself I will be giving people till
Monday June 30th 5pm PST
to send in night choices. After this most night choices will only last 3 RL days
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

You awake and fine there are two people missing. You look and first you see
OhGodMyLife
in his room. He was shot in the back in his sleep. This is just like the mayor. The same cowards must be responsible.
As you search OGML's room you find this note:

You are a vigilante.
Welcome to the moon. Are you going to hang around waiting for the moon crime problem to solve itself? Hell no! You're going to strap on your trusty shot gun, and head out there to try to put a bullet between the eyes of whatever wrongdoer has the misfortune to come across your path.
Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will be killed.
Alas one who was fighting the good find is gone.

Your next search brings you to
dcorbe's
room. Some of you cringe at the sight you see. Dcorbe's eyes are open in fear and his throat was slashed. Their was great violence with this kill. This was not a normal death some of you hoped to find evidence of scum but once again that was not to be. You find a familiar note.

Townie:

You are special in the fact that you were selected to help make the moon home. Other then that all you can do is vote.
You have no special ability but your vote.
You take both bodies and put them out into hyperspace as they don't stick up your beautiful place.

There was one 12 there is now only 9 people left.
9 people means 5 votes for a lynch.

Deadline is July 14th 10:00pm PST

Thinktank informed me he will be on vacation from July 1st to July 9th. Also Sibelius has not picked up his original prod. If he does not come back with in the next 3 days I will look for a replacement.
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by icemanE »

First off I have to say that dcorbe's final post, that poem, was terrifying.

How much are we to read into the mod's descriptions of the kills?
mod wrote: You look and first you see OhGodMyLife in his room. He was shot in the back in his sleep. This is just like the mayor. The same cowards must be responsible.
^ Clearly the scum's kill, if we're to trust the last sentence. There's a huge difference between the above description and this:
mod wrote: Your next search brings you to dcorbe's room. Some of you cringe at the sight you see. Dcorbe's eyes are open in fear and his throat was slashed. Their was great violence with this kill. This was not a normal death
I think OGML is a smart enough player to not shoot on night one as vigilante. It sounds like we might have both scum and a Serial Killer on our hands. Unless I'm reading too far into the mod's post.

vote: Cephir
for this:
I think it's safe to say it; StrangerCoug, claim or die.

The fact that we managed to move this wagon over is so awesome.
I'm thinking Dok - Ceph at least for scum at the moment. In terms of potential SKs, if one exists, I'll have to take a little time and look back.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Wow! Now were are in a bad spot. If you figure there are probably 4 anti-town players (3 scum + SK) that leaves 5 townies (plus 3 of which are now dead). Another night like that and the game will be over.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

Iceman, I don't see how that quote makes me scum, just wrong. If Stranger had been scum, you could just as easily throw that quote in my face and say I was bussing. Seriously, if I was scum and had just moved the wagon from my partner to someone I knew was a townie, why would I ever say it was "awesome"? I really thought SC was more likely scum than DP and was surprised we managed to move the wagon from a vanilla claimer to my #1 suspect.

Stranger being town kinda throws a wrench in my suspicions. As of now I think DP is the play, but I'll have to review people, and look at why the scum might have killed who they did, much as speculation on that often doesn't go anywhere good. Also, we have quite a few lurkers.
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”