Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Rishi »

Right. Because your previous posts have been thought out. Let me post the ENTIRETY of your game content (aside from joking and pop culture references):
Surye wrote:QFT. HOS: Rishi
Surye wrote:I agree, this is not the place, I posted once about it, and just as we left random voting. If we wanted to talk about the game we could do it in any context.

farside is silly for putting so much stock in it.
I can see you're a real deep thinker when you post content.

Votecount as of post 325

farside22 - 3 (Roflcopter, Mr. Blonde, Grimmy)
dcorbe - 1 (Celebloki)
Korts - 3 (farside22, Pokerface, icemanE)
icemanE - 1 (dcorbe)
Surye - 1 (Rishi)

Not Voting - 3 (Surye, Korts, Tekkactus)

7 to lynch
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 am

Post by Surye »

So you agree with me, and prove my point? I haven't been posting much, because I've been unable to post something of real value. So I have only those posts.

My position is not inconsistant with my play in any other game. But thank you for pointing out just how inactive I have been, I hadn't realized the extent.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Surye »

To answer your question, I would do a PBPA on roflcopter. And I think I will, as he is the one that has been rubbing me wrong most of the game.

I'm at work, so I'll be constructing it over the course of the day.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Rishi »

Okay, then. My point is that I was trying to get you into contributing more, not get you lynched. Lurking is bad for the game. If you're town, you need to help find scum. If you're scum, you need to contribute so that we can find your scumbuddy after your death.

I'll keep the vote on until you post something substantive. But, I'll probably remove it shortly thereafter. I'm not really getting a huge scumvibe from you at this point, to be honest.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

mr blonde:

why no lurkerhunt, eh? an interesting comment coming from you, one of the people who is very, very guilty of lurking.

i say a lurkerhunt is a waste of time because it takes our eye off of the prize today, which is lynching scum. at this point, it should be a choice between farside and muffinhead (was korts). i think rishi is town, but a lurker like you asking why we shouldn't be lurkerhunting makes me think you're looking for a way to get some heat off of your scumpartner. which is muffinhead, right?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

i say a lurkerhunt is a waste of time because it takes our eye off of the prize today, which is lynching scum.
I don't think it's waste a time. In one game we lynched a lurker (who was a town), but it did give us information on those who were eager to lynch him - later helped townies to lynch scums.
but a lurker like you asking why we shouldn't be lurkerhunting makes me think you're looking for a way to get some heat off of your scumpartner.
Ah... since your initial thought was "heat off of your scumpartner", I start to think that perhaps you are one of the scums - and know that your lurker-scumparter Surye should not be voted.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok still havnt had an answer from blond or surye even though both have posted.

Now on the lurker case I personally have had a good record with lurkers as everyone of them ive lynched so far has been scum. But i think we should worry about that in the later days. Mrblond I cant really judge since ive never played but surye I know is a very common poster in big lots and for him to say he doesnt have enough time certainly seems odd.

Now this is what i was going to talk about yesterday
Tekkactus wrote:
roflcopter wrote:NEWS FLASH!

tek is so scum with farside
DAMN, YOU CAUGHT US. :wink:
Now what is the point in saying that. There are only 3 reasons that I can imagine for doing this

1- hes town using really unecessary sarcasm
2- he is scum making farside look sus so his partner stays alive
3- he is scum thinking he has lost.

Now I doubt reason 1 and really doubt reason 3 leaving him as scum. I would be really intrested to see tek explain this post.

Ok will be back soon to talk about whats happened in recent times, feel free to ask me any questions you like.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by dcorbe »

muffinhead wrote:Ok still havnt had an answer from blond or surye even though both have posted.

Now on the lurker case I personally have had a good record with lurkers as everyone of them ive lynched so far has been scum. But i think we should worry about that in the later days. Mrblond I cant really judge since ive never played but surye I know is a very common poster in big lots and for him to say he doesnt have enough time certainly seems odd.

Now this is what i was going to talk about yesterday
Tekkactus wrote:
roflcopter wrote:NEWS FLASH!

DAMN, YOU CAUGHT US. :wink:
Now what is the point in saying that. There are only 3 reasons that I can imagine for doing this

Now I doubt reason 1 and really doubt reason 3 leaving him as scum. I would be really intrested to see tek explain this post.

Ok will be back soon to talk about whats happened in recent times, feel free to ask me any questions you like.
I don't necessarily agree with your reasoning here, but with all the new replacements (Llama, You) and the miraculous return of Mr. Blonde from an extended hiatus, I feel like we're going to lose focus.

Not to mention the fact that I'm not particularly fond of Tekkactus' behavior. He hasn't posted for a while, and when he does post it's to make lame attempts to build cases against people.

IE
Tekkactus wrote:
Korts wrote:gah. sorry guys, I have to get myself replaced, I just can't catch up with this game.

mod, please replace me

-Sigh... looking.
This is an interesting development. I really wonder how Korts' replacement will respond to the fire that he'll enter under.

IcemanE and dcorbe have been going at this banter since the very beginning of the game. Is it conceivable they're partners?
And of course his previous post was a couple days before that, which I called him out on:
dcorbe wrote:
Tekkactus wrote:At this point I think dcorbe is a better candidate for a lynch than farside.

The evidence of Farside being scum seems to hinge on two main points: her "buddying up" with rofl (Which I don't see as such to begin with; it seems more like a "Good posting" than anything) and her stance on the SD drinking conversation. Granted, there are additional knocks against her but these form the basis of her case. I'll admit she's scummy, but I think we can find a better D1 lynch. Namely, dcorbe.

dcorbe's attitude throughout the game has been notedly acidic. While it would be easy to write this off as his playstyle (some people are just jerks, after all) but a quick search of the other games he's played shows someone cordial, friendly, and overall not the dcorbe I've been playing with at all.

(dcorbe I don't really think you're a jerk IRL.)
Building a case on someone based on meta reads is weak and opportunistic. I hope you've got something better to go on.
Tekkactus wrote:Apparently expressing an opinion is now a scumtell. Would you mind explaining
why
I'm suspicious, rofl?

Also, I sincerely doubt that dcorbe would have called me out if my post had been directed at anyone else.
dcorbe wrote: I noticed you're simply mad because of the fact that I called you out (classic OMGUS) and not what I called you out for. I assume you agree with me and I'll leave it at that.
He's obviously paying attention to the thread, because he's quoting current events. He makes reference to the argument between icemanE and myself and the fact that Korts was recently replaced.

Overall he's being dodgy, evasive and he's actively lurking.

I would like to see a wagon get going so we can get some more useful information instead of going off into our own individual tangents about who we think is scum and who isn't

If what I've outlined is not a reason to at least wagon someone, I don't know what is. Hopefully if he gets wagoned a bit he'll wake up, participate a little more in this game, let us know why he's not a good target and also let us know who we should be focused on.

Unvote

Vote: Tekkactus
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

I was pretty busy/inactive last week: this week I have more time and shall write my thoughts.

---

Meanwhile, roflkopter has suggested that scums are:
farside and muffinhead/korts
mr.blonde and muffinhead/korts
Whenever I see this type of pairing coming from one player... I start to think there's something behind it.

Something scummy.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Mr. Blonde wrote:I was pretty busy/inactive last week: this week I have more time and shall write my thoughts.

---

Meanwhile, roflkopter has suggested that scums are:
farside and muffinhead/korts
mr.blonde and muffinhead/korts
Whenever I see this type of pairing coming from one player... I start to think there's something behind it.

Something scummy.
Blonde: It's a null tell on D1. I'd like to hear you opinion on my comments about Tekkaktus directly above your last post.
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Well, the fact that you used "miraculous return of Mr. Blonde" (I don't see much miracleous that I was busy last week, and have more time this week - I call it life). If that wasn't a joke... then I presume you were serious, and seriously wrong - so I have no problem believing that you would be wrong on Tekkactus as well. Don't really see much more than guesswork there in that post.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Mr. Blonde wrote:Well, the fact that you used "miraculous return of Mr. Blonde" (I don't see much miracleous that I was busy last week, and have more time this week - I call it life). If that wasn't a joke... then I presume you were serious, and seriously wrong - so I have no problem believing that you would be wrong on Tekkactus as well. Don't really see much more than guesswork there in that post.
It was a joke and you even acknowledged the possibility of it being a joke, so I don't see why you felt it necessary to disregard anything I had to say about Tekkaktus without giving any thought to it.

You seem very non-committal about everything going on here, as if you're playing to stay alive rather than playing to win.
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

I said my opinion already: Don't really see much more than guesswork there in your post.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

Okay, here's some points that caught my attention:

post 75:
dcorbe - 3 (Mr. Blonde, Rishi, farside22)
post 76, roflcopter:
dcorbe wagon is being ridden by scum, methinks

unvote, vote: farside
Quite odd statement from rofl this soon.

---

post 117, grimmy:
its seven to lynch.

farside has four votes so far.

My vote is safe, even if the deadline hits, because the four votes put her over the top in case of a deadline.

Vote: Farside
bit odd defendsive move from grimmy

---

post 120, roflcopter:
still think the dcorbe case is a real reach. farside wagon is good.
uhh... way too early to tell, yet roflcopter seems sure about this.

---

post 121, dcorbe:
At this point I'm inclined to agree. Plus it's time to start turning up some pressure on people.

So.

Unvote
Vote: farside22
(earlier he was fossing both Korts & Grimmy... why switch to farside?)

Then, post 127:
The thread deserves a reread by the mod. Technically it looks like she was already hammered.

I voted (Lynch), then pokerface unvoted to put her at L-1

I thought she was at L-2, actually that's why I didn't remove my vote.

@Mod?
See how eager dcorbe is to lynch farside?

---

post 129, korts:
unvote

I'd take a look at rofl. I think that was a pretty convincing claim. What makes you so sure farside still should be today's lynch?
I didn't see a convincing claim... but I think it's a good point though.

---

post 154, icemanE:
So far, the reaction seems to be pretty similar to when Grimmy didn't have an avatar. Then this happens:

Mr Blonde (60) wrote:
Unvote
Vote: dcorbe
for not voting anybody
...and the bandwagon begins.

Rishi (65) wrote:
Actually, I play in a lot of newbie games as an IC. I'd say that 90% of them will get an avatar if asked.
Unvote, Vote: dcorbe

Farside (68) wrote:
Someone needs to join a newbie game me thinks.
unvote:
vote: dcorbe

Those two votes seem incredibly opportunistic to me.
I agree - that's why I suspect farside.

---

Korts (177), makes post by post analysis (something I've never seen him doing).

---

farside (188), wrote:
On to those I find townie:
Rishi
Poker
Rofl
Iceman
And no I'm not explaining my list. I am not giving scum an advantage,...

unvote
vote Korts
I don't really understand what "advantage" scum gets from this... only makes townies confused.

icemanE (199)
Yeah, farside is still the best candidate, but being the best candidate (i.e., the most scummy) doesn't mean we've got to kill her right now - there are still going to be at least 3 scum going on into day 2, and if we're fairly sure farside is scum on day one, it makes sense to look into others, since we've got the time. I want to check everyone out before we kill someone - just because you've got a scum doesn't mean you have to kill it right then and there.
Doesn't make sense to kill it right away? We don't really know if somebody is a scum unless we lynch them. Find this statement quite odd. Not necessarily scummy, but still...

----

(and at this point there was misquoted stuff... and problems with quotes)

---

dcorbe, post 230:
You're making it sound as if I'm the one who put her at L-1.
Why is he worried about that?

---

roflcopter (259)
1)trying to undermine the farside lynch

2)unfounded dcorbe hate, based not even on what he's done in this game but on what you perceive to be some kind of difference in his playstyle versus another game you've seen him in. please observe open game 69 (just recently concluded) and see dcorbe being just as unpleasant as he is in this game, as a townie.

tekk wrote:
Also, I sincerely doubt that dcorbe would have called me out if my post had been directed at anyone else.

bigger fos: tekkactus
So what if he undermines the farside lynch? It's day 1, we don't know if farside is a scum.

---

dcorbe (281):
actually, on second thought..

I can't picture anyone hammering farside any time soon, so...

Unvote
Vote: icemanE
To me... dcorbe looks like he wants to lynch anybody than himself.

dcorbe gets frustrated with icemanE (285)
Doing any actual scum hunting doesn't seem to be a priority for you either. You'd rather just sit around, argue with me over stupid shit until any point either of us have made is LONG gone and bitch about my play style. Well I'm tired of walking on egg shells around you.
I think icemanE has been playing quite pro-town in this game.

dcorbe (332)
He's [Tekkacus] obviously paying attention to the thread, because he's quoting current events. He makes reference to the argument between icemanE and myself and the fact that Korts was recently replaced.

I would like to see a wagon get going so we can get some more useful information instead of going off into our own individual tangents about who we think is scum and who isn't

If what I've outlined is not a reason to at least wagon someone, I don't know what is. Hopefully if he gets wagoned a bit he'll wake up, participate a little more in this game, let us know why he's not a good target and also let us know who we should be focused on.

Unvote
To me... it really starts to look like dcorbe wants to lynch anybody than himself. The fact that he pointed "as if you're playing to stay alive.." might tell what *he* is actually doing.

I remember being a scum, and accidentally once blurted out something similar about "what scums could do" (and was doing the same thing). I find this suspicious.

I find dcorbe's voting patterns & guesswork-reasons suspicious.

---

Could somebody remind me about the reason why Korts/muffinhead is being voted? I didn't catch those...

---

I still think farside's early opportunistic vote on dcorbe seemed suspicious (68).

dcorbe and roflcopter I feel to be scummy. grimmy made odd defensive comment which is quite scummy as well.

iceman still feels most pro-town to me, I think he tries to make effort to put analysis help town.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

mr. blonde:

do you find aggression to be pro-town?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Mr. Blonde wrote:Okay, here's some points that caught my attention:

post 75:
dcorbe - 3 (Mr. Blonde, Rishi, farside22)
post 76, roflcopter:
dcorbe wagon is being ridden by scum, methinks

unvote, vote: farside
Quite odd statement from rofl this soon.

---

post 117, grimmy:
its seven to lynch.

farside has four votes so far.

My vote is safe, even if the deadline hits, because the four votes put her over the top in case of a deadline.

Vote: Farside
bit odd defendsive move from grimmy

---

post 120, roflcopter:
still think the dcorbe case is a real reach. farside wagon is good.
uhh... way too early to tell, yet roflcopter seems sure about this.

---

post 121, dcorbe:
At this point I'm inclined to agree. Plus it's time to start turning up some pressure on people.

So.

Unvote
Vote: farside22
(earlier he was fossing both Korts & Grimmy... why switch to farside?)

Then, post 127:
The thread deserves a reread by the mod. Technically it looks like she was already hammered.

I voted (Lynch), then pokerface unvoted to put her at L-1

I thought she was at L-2, actually that's why I didn't remove my vote.

@Mod?
See how eager dcorbe is to lynch farside?

---

post 129, korts:
unvote

I'd take a look at rofl. I think that was a pretty convincing claim. What makes you so sure farside still should be today's lynch?
I didn't see a convincing claim... but I think it's a good point though.

---

post 154, icemanE:
So far, the reaction seems to be pretty similar to when Grimmy didn't have an avatar. Then this happens:

Mr Blonde (60) wrote:
Unvote
Vote: dcorbe
for not voting anybody
...and the bandwagon begins.

Rishi (65) wrote:
Actually, I play in a lot of newbie games as an IC. I'd say that 90% of them will get an avatar if asked.
Unvote, Vote: dcorbe

Farside (68) wrote:
Someone needs to join a newbie game me thinks.
unvote:

Those two votes seem incredibly opportunistic to me.
I agree - that's why I suspect farside.

---

Korts (177), makes post by post analysis (something I've never seen him doing).

---

farside (188), wrote:
On to those I find townie:
Rishi
Poker
Rofl
Iceman
And no I'm not explaining my list. I am not giving scum an advantage,...

unvote
vote Korts
I don't really understand what "advantage" scum gets from this... only makes townies confused.

icemanE (199)
Yeah, farside is still the best candidate, but being the best candidate (i.e., the most scummy) doesn't mean we've got to kill her right now - there are still going to be at least 3 scum going on into day 2, and if we're fairly sure farside is scum on day one, it makes sense to look into others, since we've got the time. I want to check everyone out before we kill someone - just because you've got a scum doesn't mean you have to kill it right then and there.
Doesn't make sense to kill it right away? We don't really know if somebody is a scum unless we lynch them. Find this statement quite odd. Not necessarily scummy, but still...

----

(and at this point there was misquoted stuff... and problems with quotes)

---

dcorbe, post 230:
You're making it sound as if I'm the one who put her at L-1.
Why is he worried about that?

---

roflcopter (259)
1)trying to undermine the farside lynch

2)unfounded dcorbe hate, based not even on what he's done in this game but on what you perceive to be some kind of difference in his playstyle versus another game you've seen him in. please observe open game 69 (just recently concluded) and see dcorbe being just as unpleasant as he is in this game, as a townie.

tekk wrote:

bigger fos: tekkactus
So what if he undermines the farside lynch? It's day 1, we don't know if farside is a scum.

---

dcorbe (281):
actually, on second thought..

I can't picture anyone hammering farside any time soon, so...

Unvote
Vote: icemanE
To me... dcorbe looks like he wants to lynch anybody than himself.

dcorbe gets frustrated with icemanE (285)
Doing any actual scum hunting doesn't seem to be a priority for you either. You'd rather just sit around, argue with me over stupid shit until any point either of us have made is LONG gone and bitch about my play style. Well I'm tired of walking on egg shells around you.
I think icemanE has been playing quite pro-town in this game.

dcorbe (332)
He's [Tekkacus] obviously paying attention to the thread, because he's quoting current events. He makes reference to the argument between icemanE and myself and the fact that Korts was recently replaced.

Unvote
To me... it really starts to look like dcorbe wants to lynch anybody than himself. The fact that he pointed "as if you're playing to stay alive.." might tell what *he* is actually doing.

I remember being a scum, and accidentally once blurted out something similar about "what scums could do" (and was doing the same thing). I find this suspicious.

I find dcorbe's voting patterns & guesswork-reasons suspicious.

---

Could somebody remind me about the reason why Korts/muffinhead is being voted? I didn't catch those...

---

I still think farside's early opportunistic vote on dcorbe seemed suspicious (68).

dcorbe and roflcopter I feel to be scummy. grimmy made odd defensive comment which is quite scummy as well.

iceman still feels most pro-town to me, I think he tries to make effort to put analysis help town.
Nice post blond. I agree that decorb seems desperate to lynch however I still dont understand ur suspcison on rofl as I dont see how his comments make him scummy.

Currently im pretty sure that icemane and poker are town and I reckon tek and surye are scum. I would like to hear an explination from tek before i vote him and surye looks like a totally different person. Therefore
vote surye
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Rishi wrote:Okay, then. My point is that I was trying to get you into contributing more, not get you lynched. Lurking is bad for the game. If you're town, you need to help find scum. If you're scum, you need to contribute so that we can find your scumbuddy after your death.

I'll keep the vote on until you post something substantive. But, I'll probably remove it shortly thereafter. I'm not really getting a huge scumvibe from you at this point, to be honest.
Ok i still dont understand why you have told him this when he still is yet to contribut anything to the game. Also if he is scum then you are discouraging him to talk which doesnt make sense. I am voting on him because I would least suspect him to lurk out of anyone escpically if he is a townie. The fact he has contributed nothing makes me think he could be scum. I would like to see him asking questions, explain his oponions etc.
Show

Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Mr. Blonde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 pm

Post by Mr. Blonde »

muffinhead - please put votes on separate lines... otherwise your vote in post 340 might go unnoticed since it's in the end of the line.

I see rofl scummy because:
- he seemed certain in posts 76 and 120 that dcorbe is not to be lynched. I think it is quite soon to say so sure statements (this is the reason why I find him scummy: we really don't know who is the scum, yet he seems so sure - that was strikes scummy to me.)
do you find aggression to be pro-town?
Depends. Sometimes it can create confusion, sometimes it can put good pressure on people and generate good discussion. I've seen both to happen in mafia games.
[i]Lost in quotes[/i]
icemanE
icemanE
Mafia Scum
icemanE
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:57 am

Post by icemanE »

Hmm... this looks stunningly similar to the muffinhead i just finished a game with where he was town - it's not a killer meta but it's enough to make me switch to my second suspect in line.

unvote - vote: Tek
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:14 am

Post by dcorbe »

@Blonde and Muffinhead:

You're confusing an eagerness to wagon with an eagerness to lynch. Wagoning people is a good tool to get information out of D1, and it's in my opinion the only way to make D1 productive. I was supportive of a farside lynch; however, in lieu of that happening (which it doesn't seem as if it is going to at this point) I'd like to get another wagon going in order to get someone to drop some real scum tells instead of all this circumstantial crap that everyone is clinging to.

I don't think there's enough evidence to support a lynch on anyone else right now but that shouldn't stop us from wagoning someone, even if the reason they're being wagoned is weak.

@Blonde: All you're doing is posting large PBPAs to look busy. PBPAs on D1 really don't mean much and I wish you would stop. Your refusal to commit to any one case makes you look suspicious. It seems like you would rather throw doubt and suspicion around rather than do any real scum hunting.

It's mighty difficult to draw conclusions on D1 of who is connected to who and for what reasons. These relationships tend to become clearer once the results of successful wagons can be examined.

FoS Mr. Blonde
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

I will try and get to this read today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Tekkactus
Tekkactus
Goon
Tekkactus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Tekkactus »

Muffinhead wrote: Now what is the point in saying that. There are only 3 reasons that I can imagine for doing this

I know what a stretch it is for someone to be sarcastic in
a game being played on the internet
. I was unaware this was such serious business, I'll try not to smile from now on. :rolleyes:
dcorbe wrote:Overall he's being dodgy, evasive and he's actively lurking.
Dodgy and evasive were both pulled out of your ass and don't apply at all. I've answered every question directed at me quickly and clearly, and if you can find an example of one that I might have missed, I apologize for not seeing it originally and I'll answer it.
dcorbe wrote:I would like to see a wagon get going so we can get some more useful information instead of going off into our own individual tangents about who we think is scum and who isn't
"I don't think we should vote on individual tangents. Therefor, I'm going to vote on my individual tangent." Way to go, D. Quality reasoning.

@IcemanE: Last I knew I was #3. When and why did I go up?
"Witty quote."
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hello everyone, I am going to try and get a read in of the thread later on tonight so I can say something more before I go on my vacation. I still have a bit of packing to do so hopefully I'll get time to say something tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. If I am unable to do so, then I will just have to catch up on everything after my vacation ends. If you'll look at my sig you will see
I'll be on V/la June 26th-29th with no access. I should be able to contribute again on or just after the 30th
should I not say something tonight or early tomorrow morning. Cya later
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Here were some issues I had reading the last few pages:
Mr. Blonde:
I'm here (was quite inactive couple of last days: midsummer stuff), but otherwise have been watching the game. I'm happy with farside lynch, and think 12 pages is more than enough for day 1.
I'll try to provide more insight in the future.
I actually agree with the long post from Mr. Blond.
Case in point:
dcorbe:

Unvote
Why does he go from one person to the other with these lynches. It's like he is unnecessarly trying to stir the pot
dcorbe;
You're confusing an eagerness to wagon with an eagerness to lynch. Wagoning people is a good tool to get information out of D1, and it's in my opinion the only way to make D1 productive. I was supportive of a farside lynch; however, in lieu of that happening (which it doesn't seem as if it is going to at this point) I'd like to get another wagon going in order to get someone to drop some real scum tells instead of all this circumstantial crap that everyone is clinging to.
killa seven/ celebloki:
the korts wagon looks nice.
roflcopter
post 320 from roflcopter: Do you think ignoring the lurkers is in the best interest of the town? Post 329 Do you not think that scum lurk?

IcemanE - When did Tek become a suspect for you and why?

I think dcorbe is wrong with this BW comments. It wasn't like he gave up on me, but it was like he realized it wasn't going anywhere and decided to try elsewhere.
Muffinhead has improved his predessor by miles

unvote:

Telling people to join a BW to find information tells you what exactly?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by dcorbe »

I don't see how trying to get D1 wagons started is scummy at all. farside obviously thinks random speculation and tunnel vision is a much better way to produce a D1 lynch target. She's been grasping at everything she can since the beginning of the game to get me lynched.
farside22 wrote:Why does he go from one person to the other with these
lynches.
It's like he is unnecessarily trying to stir the pot
She either doesn't understand the difference between a vote with intent to pressure and a vote with intent to lynch or she's being purposfully dense.
dcorbe wrote: I was supportive of a farside lynch; however, in lieu of that happening (which it doesn't seem as if it is going to at this point) I'd like to get another wagon going in order to get someone to drop some real scum tells instead of all this circumstantial crap that everyone is clinging to.
I don't see how I'm trying to lynch everyone, but just wagon a few more people instead speculating, because speculating is obviously getting us nowhere fast.
dcorbe wrote:I would like to see a wagon get going so we can get some more useful information instead of going off into our own individual tangents about who we think is scum and who isn't

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”