Mini 610: Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over!!

vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by vollkan »

Many thanks to Rishi, who henceforth replaces babygirl86

=======================================
Page 12 Votecount

Non-Jurors:

**Rishi: (0/7)
Joubert: (0/7)
Matt_S: (0/7)
Natirasha: (0/7)
populartajo: (0/7)

Jurors

ChiefSkye4: (0/6, 0/1)
Cream147: (0/6, 0/1)
Gorrad: (0/6, 0/1)
malthusis: (0/6, 0/1)
Mirth: (1/6, 2/1) {malthusis}, Joubert, Rishi
SlySly: (1/6, 1/1) {Gorrad}, Matt_S
Battle Mage: (0/6, 1/1) populartajo

Not Voting: (6/12) ChiefSkye4, SlySly, Battle Mage, Cream147, Natirasha, Mirth

Deadline for D1: Sunday July 5, 6:15PM GMT+10
=======================================
Last edited by vollkan on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by Rishi »

Hi folks. Will try to do a read soon.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Mirth »

Joubert wrote:
Mirth wrote:Why are you so ready to declare her innocent? She's not even participating at this point, so she's pretty much a null read.
Because you can't possibly prove something that is NOT. That's all...
And you can't prove something that is when there is nothing to either support or deny it with.

Ah...BM...I see you're going to take 509 out on me. Whatever. I don't particularly care, but if you feel like going to personal insults, wait until 509 finishes and have it out with me in that thread please.
Battle Mage wrote:I especially hate the way in which she forces a claim out of Natirasha. Mirth herself would have me lynched for that.
I force a claim out of him? WTF? Did I ask him to soft claim for no apparent reason what so ever after I stated I'm not a fan of claiming? Later on you say I support a claim from him? Yay for misrepresentation. Soft-claiming is worse than full claiming. Way to read. Geez. I see that your whole post is coloured by you just not liking me for meta reasons, . Keep it in your pants please.

Why do you think CS is scummy? Specifically?
SlySly wrote:
From my experience playing mafia with her, I have seen that Mirth has greater skill at this game than most.
No, actually. I think that was just an insane amount of luck and the town being kind of gullible And please dont bother defending me to him.

I am sad Theo is no longer in this game. Well, alas.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by SlySly »

Mirth wrote: No, actually. I think that was just an insane amount of luck and the town being kind of gullible And please dont bother defending me to him.
I was alerting the rest of the town that you are no idiot. Your defense was not my M.O..
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Hey Rishi!
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

SlySly wrote:
Joubert wrote:there's little she can say to defend herself...
Currently she is saying nothing and that sure isn't helping her defense.

------------------------
Battle Mage wrote: this is Mirth we’re talking about here. It’s probably unrealistic to expect the same level of ability as you might from other players.
From my experience playing mafia with her, I have seen that Mirth has greater skill at this game than most.
I guess YOU havent been reading the game as well as you thought. ;)

Don't let the IC status fool you. And definitely don't let the prolific playstyle sway you. As far as chasing shadows and spouting arrogant BS goes, Mirth is like CKD 2.0. :D

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Mirth wrote:
Joubert wrote:
Mirth wrote:Why are you so ready to declare her innocent? She's not even participating at this point, so she's pretty much a null read.
Because you can't possibly prove something that is NOT. That's all...
And you can't prove something that is when there is nothing to either support or deny it with.

Ah...BM...I see you're going to take 509 out on me. Whatever. I don't particularly care, but if you feel like going to personal insults, wait until 509 finishes and have it out with me in that thread please.
509? since when did my comments have any real link to the only game we have shared recently? Granted, my experience of playing with you doesn't give me the greatest optimism about us faring much better this game. In fairness, i expect you share the same opinion of me. But, facts are facts, and you are playing differently here to how i have seen you play before. And don't disregard my comments simply because i don't respect you quite as much as Sly over here seems to. They are perfectly valid and game-related. :)
Oh and btw, i try not to argue about games once they are over. It's a bit pathetic... 0.o
Mirth wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:I especially hate the way in which she forces a claim out of Natirasha. Mirth herself would have me lynched for that.
I force a claim out of him? WTF? Did I ask him to soft claim for no apparent reason what so ever after I stated I'm not a fan of claiming?
You arent a fan of claiming? yeh right! :lol:
If thats the case, you forgot to tell your second personality that, because half your posts on claiming have been in favour of it.
Let me remind you what happened:

Natirasha makes a normal post.
Mirth pops up and accuses Natirasha of softclaiming 'townie'.
Natirasha, as perhaps would be impulse reaction, steps up to deny this accusation, and in turn, hints at a power role.
Under scrutiny, Mirth claims that when she said "Natirasha softclaimed townie" she meant "Natirasha softclaimed
protown
".

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? WHO THE HELL CLAIMS "PROTOWN". AND MORE TO THE POINT- WHY WOULD IT EVEN MATTER??

Whether you meant to or not is one thing. Personally, i cant see how you could have done this accidentally without being a complete idiot. But the fact is, it was
you
who forced him to claim.
Mirth wrote: Later on you say I support a claim from him? Yay for misrepresentation.
Yep. I can dig out the post if you want. You said, despite your anti-claim stance before and after that point, 'I don't mind...you might aswell now'.
Mirth wrote: Soft-claiming is worse than full claiming.
Erm, i dont see how this is really relevant, but lets have a gameplay discussion! :D
why do you think this?
Mirth wrote:Keep it in your pants please.
Sorry i just dont like you
in that way

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:07 am

Post by SlySly »

Battle Mage wrote:
in that way

BM
I hope your dislike of Mirth does not affect your objectivity.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SlySly wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
in that way

BM
I hope your dislike of Mirth does not affect your objectivity.
Have i voted for Mirth yet? I think you can rest easy. Equally, if i do decide to vote for Mirth, it will not be disregarded due to our history i hope? I'd like any prejudices to be ironed out before we go anywhere.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit...and this could result in a double, because I just saw this and needed to respond to it
Mirth wrote:
Cream147 wrote: I'm pretty certain that Natirasha's claim is true, because it's an absolutely hideous role for scum to claim. If he is scum, vollkan would have sent him that fake claim, but I'm sure vollkan would know better than to give a fake claim like THAT! We are going to ask Nat about the pm he looked at overnight tomorrow. That will be a horrible task for someone to forge.
Here, we seem to be venturing into the territory of mod outguessing again. We don't know if mod sent fake claims. It's also conversly a pretty sucky town role that we can't verify until someone else dies. That and Nat had absolutely no reason to claim in the first place.
I think you missed the point that the reason why I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a false and made-up claim is that it is a horrible role for scum to claim. Why would Natirasha invent that. Then again, I guess trying to second guess Natirasha is even more futile than trying to second guess the mod.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mirth wrote:
Why do you think CS is scummy? Specifically?
You've read my analysis of the game? no? well, try that first, and if u have any concerns, let me know.
Mirth wrote:
SlySly wrote:
No, actually. I think that was just an insane amount of luck and the town being kind of gullible And please dont bother defending me to him.

I am sad Theo is no longer in this game. Well, alas.
Kudos for humility. And i agree that Sly buddying up to you isn't doing either of you any favours.

Yeah, it always sucks to lose a lurker.... roflmao

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SlySly wrote:
Mirth wrote: No, actually. I think that was just an insane amount of luck and the town being kind of gullible And please dont bother defending me to him.
I was alerting the rest of the town that you are no idiot. Your defense was not my M.O..
technically, misinformation is a scumtell. Face the facts- Mirth hasnt exactly been a shining example of towniness in this game. lol
You havent questionned any of my points exhibiting this, and yet you continue to claim a different view. why is that?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Mirth wrote:
(to BM) Why do you think CS is scummy? Specifically?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Mirth wrote:
(to BM) Why do you think CS is scummy? Specifically?

:roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 am

Post by SlySly »

Battle Mage wrote:
SlySly wrote:
technically, misinformation is a scumtell.
Mirth is not a novice and has some skills at this game. This is not a defense of Mirth, it is a fact, whether you want to face it or not.

Therefore, you are the one spreading misinformation.

Should we all vote you since you say it is a scumtell?
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Mirth »

Battle Mage wrote: 509? since when did my comments have any real link to the only game we have shared recently? Granted, my experience of playing with you doesn't give me the greatest optimism about us faring much better this game. In fairness, i expect you share the same opinion of me. But, facts are facts, and you are playing differently here to how i have seen you play before.
Actually, I have no opinion of you. You also have a pretty poor meta on me if you feel like going off meta.
BM wrote:
Mirth wrote:
I force a claim out of him? WTF? Did I ask him to soft claim for no apparent reason what so ever after I stated I'm not a fan of claiming?
If thats the case, you forgot to tell your second personality that, because half your posts on claiming have been in favour of it.

Natirasha, as perhaps would be impulse reaction, steps up to deny this accusation, and in turn, hints at a power role.
Under scrutiny, Mirth claims that when she said "Natirasha softclaimed townie" she meant "Natirasha softclaimed
protown
".

ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME? WHO THE HELL CLAIMS "PROTOWN". AND MORE TO THE POINT- WHY WOULD IT EVEN MATTER??

Whether you meant to or not is one thing. Personally, i cant see how you could have done this accidentally without being a complete idiot. But the fact is, it was
you
who forced him to claim.
I forced him to do nothing. I see no point in saying "hi, I'm town" because it is meaningless. Everyone is already implicitly asserting this just through playing. So there is no reason to come out and say it, as Nat did do. What does he hope to prove by saying it? I called him out on this, and, instead of not reacting, which the ideal reaction would have been, i.e. "what else am I supposed to claim" or the like, he went out an actually soft claimed. Soft claims are worse than full claims as far as I'm concerned in that they lead to endless WIFOM if the soft claimer should live. They are also a way for scum to possibly claim a powerrole and decide later on which role they want to pretend to be. If you think I'm a complete idiot, go ahead and think so, but, seeing my rather intense stance on claims being evil (except in very very specific circumstances like LYLO), a stance I stand by as both town and scum, I don't see how you can think it was intentional. I've clearly demonstrated that I jump at everything that so much as moves. Nat saw this before claiming, yet he did so anyway to a question which should have has no answer. And then he admitted that he probably would have claimed soon anyway.

As for CS, you say she gives you scummy vibes, then you say she supports a claim and is reluctant to vote Theo and thats also scummy. You say that it is humorous that she joins the "Cream-Mirth group" That her post 99 doesn't make sense, 103 feels scummy, and that Tajo claims CS is town. This is not a reason. Why do you get scum vibes from her. Since you already think I'm an idiot, please explain it to me like one.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SlySly wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
SlySly wrote:
technically, misinformation is a scumtell.
Mirth is not a novice and has some skills at this game. This is not a defense of Mirth, it is a fact, whether you want to face it or not.

Therefore, you are the one spreading misinformation.

Should we all vote you since you say it is a scumtell?
Experience does not equal Ability. Take me as a classic example. I've played more games than the vast majority of people on this site, but i'm very far from being than all of those people. Just because Mirth is an IC who joined the site a while back, and has a few games under her belt, does not mean that she is a good player, and certainly does not mean that she is beyond reproach.
If somebody cocks up, its our job to point it out and make them feel really bad about it. :D
Now, im not really interested in a meta analysis of Mirth from you atm. But, what i would like, is for you to put your money where your mouth is, and answer for her play in THIS game, seeing as you seem to think she is gods gift to MS. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Mirth wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: 509? since when did my comments have any real link to the only game we have shared recently? Granted, my experience of playing with you doesn't give me the greatest optimism about us faring much better this game. In fairness, i expect you share the same opinion of me. But, facts are facts, and you are playing differently here to how i have seen you play before.
Actually, I have no opinion of you. You also have a pretty poor meta on me if you feel like going off meta.
Well you SHOULD have a meta on me. In fact, i think if you used your limited meta knowledge on me, youd probably find me scummy as hell, although ofc, that is down to different game circumstances. The same is true of you, although perhaps to a lesser degree, and im not sure you can use the same excuse i can...
Mirth wrote:
BM wrote:
Mirth wrote:

protown
".

you
who forced him to claim.
I forced him to do nothing. I see no point in saying "hi, I'm town" because it is meaningless. Everyone is already implicitly asserting this just through playing. So there is no reason to come out and say it, as Nat did do. What does he hope to prove by saying it? I called him out on this, and, instead of not reacting, which the ideal reaction would have been, i.e. "what else am I supposed to claim" or the like, he went out an actually soft claimed.
Wait a second. Let's slow down and look at this. You are saying that you thought he hinted at being protown? So why did you say that he had softclaimed? You explicitly said at the time that he had hinted at being vanilla. That's inconsistency number 1.
Number 2, is, if you didnt want him to claim, WHY THE HECK DID YOU "CALL HIM OUT ON IT" when it was clearly a null tell anyway, and the only reaction he could conceivably have made to what you said, was a full claim or a further softclaim.
I cant fathom why you are even trying to deny this, when it's written in black and white for all to see. I'll tell you what. Seeing as you can't defend your actions, why don't we let SlySly have a go? :D
Mirth wrote: Soft claims are worse than full claims as far as I'm concerned in that they lead to endless WIFOM if the soft claimer should live. They are also a way for scum to possibly claim a powerrole and decide later on which role they want to pretend to be.
Equally they can have positive impacts. A townie can absorb a kill by softclaiming a power role. If someone softclaims a power role, the Doc has a good idea of who to protect, and hence we can prevent an NK that way. But, mainly, a softclaim tells us we have a power role claimant, WITHOUT TELLING THE SCUM WHAT POWER ROLE THAT IS.

Mirth wrote:If you think I'm a complete idiot, go ahead and think so, but, seeing my rather intense stance on claims being evil (except in very very specific circumstances like LYLO), a stance I stand by as both town and scum, I don't see how you can think it was intentional. I've clearly demonstrated that I jump at everything that so much as moves. Nat saw this before claiming, yet he did so anyway to a question which should have has no answer. And then he admitted that he probably would have claimed soon anyway.
Right. So you asked a question which had no answer, and you knew could only have bad consequences for the town? And you're wondering why we're speculating on your intelligence here??
I'm sorry to say it man, but nothing you are saying is adding up in my mind. Ironically, i still think you are probably town.
Oh and btw, Inconsistency number 3 is your claim that you are against claims, when in fact, this stance has not been reflected atall in this game.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok lets see. First off, CS's early posts give me very scummy vibes, as i have already said. Post 79 is a killer for 2 reasons. Firstly supporting a claim for no real reason, except to follow the crowd. Secondly, reluctance to vote for Theo, on really dodgy grounds, that seem rather non-commital and forced. Post 99 doesnt make any sense. Post 103 is ridiculously paranoid and anxious to be non-commital.
I believe there may have been more than that. But it's enough to warrant a wagon at this stage.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Mirth »

Battle Mage wrote: Well you SHOULD have a meta on me. In fact, i think if you used your limited meta knowledge on me, youd probably find me scummy as hell, although ofc, that is down to different game circumstances. The same is true of you, although perhaps to a lesser degree, and im not sure you can use the same excuse i can...
I'm not going to rely on meta of you, and I really do ask that you and Sly both pay attention to my play in this game and not metas. (BTW, Sly has a scum meta on me, so I'm a tad worried about him defending me in this game, because he should know better.)
BM wrote:
Mirth wrote:
BM wrote:
Mirth wrote:

protown
".

you
who forced him to claim.
I forced him to do nothing. I see no point in saying "hi, I'm town" because it is meaningless. Everyone is already implicitly asserting this just through playing. So there is no reason to come out and say it, as Nat did do. What does he hope to prove by saying it? I called him out on this, and, instead of not reacting, which the ideal reaction would have been, i.e. "what else am I supposed to claim" or the like, he went out an actually soft claimed.
Wait a second. Let's slow down and look at this. You are saying that you thought he hinted at being protown? So why did you say that he had softclaimed? You explicitly said at the time that he had hinted at being vanilla. That's inconsistency number 1.
Number 2, is, if you didnt want him to claim, WHY THE HECK DID YOU "CALL HIM OUT ON IT" when it was clearly a null tell anyway, and the only reaction he could conceivably have made to what you said, was a full claim or a further softclaim.
I cant fathom why you are even trying to deny this, when it's written in black and white for all to see. I'll tell you what. Seeing as you can't defend your actions, why don't we let SlySly have a go? :D
Way to read, BM. Since when is riding anyone for claiming town USELESSLY asking them for a claim? No, seriously? I call him out on some this is useless, you take that as me trying to get him to claim. No contridiction here, just you not reading. Yes, it's a null tell. A null tell that he should not have reacted to being probed about.
BM wrote:
Mirth wrote: Soft claims are worse than full claims as far as I'm concerned in that they lead to endless WIFOM if the soft claimer should live. They are also a way for scum to possibly claim a powerrole and decide later on which role they want to pretend to be.
Equally they can have positive impacts. A townie can absorb a kill by softclaiming a power role. If someone softclaims a power role, the Doc has a good idea of who to protect, and hence we ca
n prevent an NK that way. But, mainly, a softclaim tells us we have a power role claimant, WITHOUT TELLING THE SCUM WHAT POWER ROLE THAT IS.
And outs a bunch of other power roles in the process the next day when the WIFOM starts.

BM wrote:
Mirth wrote:If you think I'm a complete idiot, go ahead and think so, but, seeing my rather intense stance on claims being evil (except in very very specific circumstances like LYLO), a stance I stand by as both town and scum, I don't see how you can think it was intentional. I've clearly demonstrated that I jump at everything that so much as moves. Nat saw this before claiming, yet he did so anyway to a question which should have has no answer. And then he admitted that he probably would have claimed soon anyway.
Right. So you asked a question which had no answer, and you knew could only have bad consequences for the town? And you're wondering why we're speculating on your intelligence here??
I'm sorry to say it man, but nothing you are saying is adding up in my mind. Ironically, i still think you are probably town.
Oh and btw, Inconsistency number 3 is your claim that you are against claims, when in fact, this stance has not been reflected atall in this game.
I asked him because I was trying to get a read on him. Was more interested in his reaction than anything else. You should know this considering how experienced you are. As it's why anybody asks any type of question in this game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 am

Post by SlySly »

Battle Mage wrote: Just because Mirth is an IC who joined the site a while back, and has a few games under her belt, does not mean that she is a good player, and certainly does not mean that she is beyond reproach.
I didn't know Mirth was IC. Also, IC don't mean shit to me.

You can think Mirth has the ability of a first game newbie if you want, but I know better.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:ok lets see. First off, CS's early posts give me very scummy vibes, as i have already said. Post 79 is a killer for 2 reasons. Firstly supporting a claim for no real reason, except to follow the crowd. Secondly, reluctance to vote for Theo, on really dodgy grounds, that seem rather non-commital and forced. Post 99 doesnt make any sense. Post 103 is ridiculously paranoid and anxious to be non-commital.
I believe there may have been more than that. But it's enough to warrant a wagon at this stage.

BM
Post 79- I didn't jump to voting Theo because I wanted to give him a chance to defend himself.

Post 99- It meant that since Nat's not a really valuable role to Town (if he's telling the truth), then the Mafia killing him might not be a big threat.

Post 103- I added the 'I'm not for or against' because I don't want her to perceive it as hostile.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

SlySly wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Just because Mirth is an IC who joined the site a while back, and has a few games under her belt, does not mean that she is a good player, and certainly does not mean that she is beyond reproach.
I didn't know Mirth was IC. Also, IC don't mean shit to me.

You can think Mirth has the ability of a first game newbie if you want, but I know better.
thats nice for you. Personally, i call it as i see it. I'll base my view of Mirth on how she plays HERE.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:ok lets see. First off, CS's early posts give me very scummy vibes, as i have already said. Post 79 is a killer for 2 reasons. Firstly supporting a claim for no real reason, except to follow the crowd. Secondly, reluctance to vote for Theo, on really dodgy grounds, that seem rather non-commital and forced. Post 99 doesnt make any sense. Post 103 is ridiculously paranoid and anxious to be non-commital.

BM
Post 79- I didn't jump to voting Theo because I wanted to give him a chance to defend himself.
and yet, you said that you were pretty sure your vote was going there anyway.
CS wrote: Post 99- It meant that since Nat's not a really valuable role to Town (if he's telling the truth), then the Mafia killing him might not be a big threat.
erm yes, but why would that make his full claim good?
CS wrote: Post 103- I added the 'I'm not for or against' because I don't want her to perceive it as hostile.
why would that concern you? Talk about over-defensive. :o

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Matt_S »

ChiefSkye4 wrote:Post 103- I added the 'I'm not for or against' because I don't want her to perceive it as hostile.
Being neutral just to avoid negative attention? That's bad.

Everything else anyone's said is pretty much noise.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”