Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:13 am

Post by Hectic »

No promises, but I will complete the rest of my catch up today for 60% sure certainty.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:17 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1349, Hectic wrote:
In post 1347, AaronFrost wrote:Sup guys
Woah, is that really AaronFrost???
Been wanting to play a game with you for quite a while, sir.
The wiki tells of the most legendary of stories regarding you.

For example:
"This one time, it was just AaronFrost and 3 mafia left. He was just a vanilla townie, but by using his AaronFrost haggling skills, he recieved 2 dayvig shots from the mod. He shot the first 2 scum, and then bluffed the third into conceding. Masterful play."
That's right. And don't make me do it this game you scoundrels.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

@Gamma, Can you elaborate or was the masons thing a joke? If the masons thing is not a joke, do you have day chat? I understand if you don't want to answer but answering will help me analyze vote patterns.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1092, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I liked Hopkirk today. He's right that my slot's been terrible. I didn't really have much to go on today. Carca's probably right that I'm asking weird questions, I am sort of lost in this game. The only wagon that existed was roster, and I wasn't that into that one, but this one feels better, not a huge fan of Cliff's slot, and I'm liking the people on this wagon so far.

VOTE: Cliff
I don't like this vote, and also the explanation isn't up to the vote either. I just feel that it is a clean sheep vote because he likes the people that are on the wagon, I understand following your town reads, but there could be a possibility that there could be scum on the wagon that he is town reading. Or the other possibility is that Billy is scum and can have that confidence in the people on the wagon are town because he would know for sure they are town. He didn't like the Rooster wagon, but he would know that it would look bad for sheeping onto that wagon because of the manner and way the votes went.

He also states that he is not a fan of the Cliff slot, but hasn't really divulged into why he doesn't like that slot, or also interact with Cliff to debate with him to why he doesn't specifically like that slot.

VOTE: Billy
You'll Never Walk Alone!
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:30 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I'll get around to skimming this game at some point but gotta take care of some college stuff first.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 1333, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1281, Hectic wrote:Btw, what does FoS mean? Field of Suspects?
Finger of Suspicion
Don't think it' on the wiki but it's a very common thing on my homesite
In England/Australia it means Financial Ombudsman Service. In the US it's Freedom of Speech. In Scotland it's Future Office System. Elsewhere it's commonly used for French onion soup. Take your pick.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 1349, Hectic wrote:"This one time, it was just AaronFrost and 3 mafia left. He was just a vanilla townie, but by using his AaronFrost haggling skills, he recieved 2 dayvig shots from the mod. He shot the first 2 scum, and then bluffed the third into conceding. Masterful play."
Sounds more like something Judge Joseph Dredd would do, but OK.
I AM THE LAW!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1142, Hectic wrote:
In post 1140, Elements wrote:Hectic, we're trying to move onto a Cliff wagon given so many people don't want to vote roster
I see, I'll take your word for it O Great IC.

Don't like this vote either. No substance, but if it happened to be a lynch at some point, any questions aimed at this vote, wouldn't be justified because he can easily hide behind it was a pressure vote and I was told that this was the thing so I joined.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1159, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1152, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1092, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I liked Hopkirk today. He's right that my slot's been terrible. I didn't really have much to go on today. Carca's probably right that I'm asking weird questions, I am sort of lost in this game. The only wagon that existed was roster, and I wasn't that into that one, but this one feels better, not a huge fan of Cliff's slot, and I'm liking the people on this wagon so far.

So what makes you not like his slot. Dont think you mentioned him before this game.

Are you just voting for cliff because of who was already voting for him. If so why? What about there cases did you agree with.
There's really nothing that jumps out as town to me from his slot. I also like the two slots he is voting. I was townleaning Elly, I like hopkirk's slot, and I've liked Gamma's slot. All seemed to be pushing the game forward. I didn't hop on the roster wagon, because I didn't see the point in pushing a slot that was gonna be replaced, and Cliff has been around but not posting much great content.
Bit of a soft clarification about his vote, still don't like the reasoning, it's weak and doesn't spell out a great effort to explain why he's scum reading Cliff. Vote still stands.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1189, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 1095, Rick Dalton wrote:Guys, that’s my stunt double. I need him, or else I’d have to do my own stunts. I’m an alcoholic, how am I supposed to that drunk?
Sorry, but I think it's time to drop the gimmick and play Mafia. Prove to me that he has done some kind of scum hunting and I will let him be. I feel like his posts are mostly hollow though, so I don't see why you can't drop him and hire a double stunt that actually can do the work for you,
Can't disagree with any of this. :up:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1353, Kop wrote:

I don't like this vote, and also the explanation isn't up to the vote either. I just feel that it is a clean sheep vote because he likes the people that are on the wagon, I understand following your town reads, but there could be a possibility that there could be scum on the wagon that he is town reading. Or the other possibility is that Billy is scum and can have that confidence in the people on the wagon are town because he would know for sure they are town. He didn't like the Rooster wagon, but he would know that it would look bad for sheeping onto that wagon because of the manner and way the votes went.

He also states that he is not a fan of the Cliff slot, but hasn't really divulged into why he doesn't like that slot, or also interact with Cliff to debate with him to why he doesn't specifically like that slot.

So if you dont think it was a townie thing to sheep teh rooster wagon. Why did you also sheep it?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1360, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1353, Kop wrote:

So if you dont think it was a townie thing to sheep teh rooster wagon. Why did you also sheep it?
Based on someones comment that Rooster done naked votes in a previous game and he was scum. I believed it warranted some pressure. I was also never going to be on that wagon right till the end of the day.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:28 am

Post by davesaz »

How do you feel about Bob as a source?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1362, davesaz wrote:How do you feel about Bob as a source?
In what sense do you mean?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Kop »

Oh, it was Bob that made that comment about Rooster with the other game. I just checked his ISO as you pointed that out.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Kop »

That doesn't really alter anything that I had to say about my vote on Rooster.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:51 am

Post by profii »

I said I would case out my hectic vote but flicking through the ISO again there is just too many lol-posts for me to go through it and do it seriously - however - i still stand by my vote.
Basically I was going through each slot and marking in a spreadsheet if people town or scum lent on any slot, whilst i did that, hectics leans just stood out like a sore thumb for some reason.
When i thought back to my initial skim of the ISO and called it surfacey, i still agreed with that position so i think it's a good vote.

Perhaps I am giving hectic not enough credit because of all the jokes but some of his votes seem to just be following wagons in any direction and no real scum reasons for anything so im ok with it
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:03 am

Post by davesaz »

That's fine. It was also an invitation to give a Bob read.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Good news and bad news friends.
The good news is that tomorrow I'll be doing a catch up with the intent of overtaking current-Hopkirk
The bad news is that prod dodging rules require me to do something to advance the game, and I want to catch up before I do anything. With that in mind, Elements, Billy, and let's say Profii are
confirmed scum
to me here.

-Kork
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

yeah yeah that's cute
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1328, profii wrote:VOTE: Hectic

I think that's the best way to go. I'll case it out for everyone when I'm not half asleep. But the gist is a lot of surface level stuff, even once you get past the gimmick and look at what he's actually doing.
please dont tell me you're doing this to play devil's advocate, is that, for sure, the #1 place where you want your vote? Everyone considered?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

kop is cool. The more he posts the more I like him.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1329, Sharon Tate wrote:
In post 1323, Cliff Booth wrote:Can we get some votes on elements ffs

okay dear.

VOTE: elements
I don't town read Elements, but I will say this vote absolutely stinks. :yawn:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by davesaz »

Yeah that's another member of the do-nothing crowd. It's a pretty big gathering.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1335, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1300, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 1252, Garmr wrote:That being said I don't understand why gamma is a top town read.
They are Masons! *Whistles*
Looks like the jig is up! We are actually masons, surprised it took you so long to figure it out.
I do love you gamma don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for this kind of commitment!
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”