Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #9

Eldritch Lord (3) <- ZombieSlayer54, armlx, DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes (3) <- Eldritch Lord, donkeyz12212, Lowell
donkeyz12212 (2) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, sideney

Not Voting: Iron Man, farside22.
With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:56 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

iron man wrote: Is that second part directed to donkey?
No, no, at you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:05 am

Post by farside22 »

okay I read through to day 1 lynch. I will finish the rest of my read a bit later, but here were some of the comments and questions I had right now.

TheSweatpantsNinja - Why did you agree with EL's post 36? Post 116 how would mokina know EL to be town? Where do you see snix pretending you are mindless BW? Post 353 I disagree with the non claim. People are asking now about that lack of claim. It is not role fishing when most people ask for a claim in almost every game when someone is at L-1. Post 406 am I reading that you would lynch a claimed cop? Why?

Iron Man - post 61 tells people to calm down. Post 90 useless. post 141 although I agree with the comment where are your points of view on everyone? post 251 doesn't offer his own oppion. Uses DBE reason for his vote on EL> Post 298 too concerned with what people think. Post 385 votes for dcorbe again not adding any of his own oppion.

ZombieSlayer54 - many post. Although I agree with some of what zs says post 95 does get a bit over the top. Post 132 I think someone needs to calm down now. post 150 EL did ask for a repost of your questions. post 153 deflects request.

DarlaBlueEyes (replaced W!nt3r Pre-game) Post 112 agree with DBE on her views on EL> Post 163 I see nothing here that offers any view points are comments on why she finds EL scummy. Why unvote someone you think is scummy when they reach L-2? post 200 very weak defense. post 212 still offers no defence, goes to emotional appeal instead. Where do you see lowell being level headed? Quick to follow EL's lead after all the pressure on him. Why only when he attacks Mokina do you agree with him? Post 284 a 180 degree turn out of no where. Wait is EL scummy or not? Post 318 I agree that EL's has been wishy washy with his reasoning.

Eldritch Lord - Post 24 how is placing one vote setting up for an easy hammer? How do you start a day without votes or pressure? How was Sinx buddying up to Monika? (post 36). Why did you think Sinx should have backed off? You ask for people to respond and attack ZS for responding. If snix had logic on his reason why did you keep your vote there till ZS said something? I understand that mike suggested a NL, but why not FOS Lowell for not mentioning anyone suspicious? Awe Post 92 now see's lowell a bit late. Post 104 seems a bit weird to question someone for voting for you. It's only one vote. Post 113 already saying you are town with one vote and not concerned. (really?) Post 120 just to make a point I know many narrow minded people it is nothing personal. Post 179 seemed to miss the point dcorbe was making and highlighted what he thought needed to be pointed out. Why are you FOS'ing Donkey for pointing out something that no one else pointed out? Why FOS DBE one post and then vote the very next post? Post 257 at L-1 and points to Mokina and Darla as scum. Was there ever a reason for him thinking Mokina scum? Post 264 calls mokina out for vote hoping, umm pot this is kettle how are you doing? Post 346 believes most votes are lurkers are scum, disagree with the lurker comment. Most voted for him had been talking a lot through the day they can't all be scum. Post 362. Points to mike and iron man as lurkers (okay I was wrong) Darla and dcorbe as scum (what happened with your suspicion on Mokina?

sideney - post 77 never thought I would agree with Sidney, but I do here.

donkeyz12212 - Post 32 why point out what the vote count is at that point? Seems like a rediculous post. Post 78 doesn't offer his own opinion just gut feeling. Blah. Post 171 wouldn't you think that Lowell's lack of anything to offer is anti-town if not scummy? Post 192 gives a good pbpa. post 333 I don't get this post at all. Why do you suspect darla but vote mokina and believe that will give more answers? Post 418 aren't you giving scum a free pass to lurk with that comment?

armlx (replaced mike-zim Day 2) mike first post is NL and has nothing else to offer. Read on mike overall complete newb.

Lowell- votes snix to give eldrich idea legs? (post 48) post 80 just states he won't vote EL but doesn't offer any points on who is scummy. Why are you so unhelpful?

Up to this point impressions. EL was very defensive when ever there was a vote against him. His analysis of Mokina was like I said pot calling kettle black. DBE quick unvote and vote to follow him was odd considering all the effort she put into wanting him lynched. TSN comment about willing to lynch a claimed cop sits cold in my stomache. The most useless player Lowell, but that was lack of posting. Most scummy lurker goes to Iron Man for going with the flow of votes without any imput of his own.
I should be back later today to finish the read. If not expect more tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:18 am

[quote="farside" TheSweatpantsNinja - Why did you agree with EL's post 36?

Because Snix was buddying up with mokina.

Post 116 how would mokina know EL to be town?

As I said in that post, mokina could be scum, or she could honestly think EL was townie as townie, (which is now the view I subscribe to.)

Where do you see snix pretending you are mindless BW?

I honestly don't recall, and as he's dead, don't particularly want to hunt through the thread. . . could you point me to where I said that?

Post 353 I disagree with the non claim. People are asking now about that lack of claim. It is not role fishing when most people ask for a claim in almost every game when someone is at L-1. Post 406 am I reading that you would lynch a claimed cop? Why? [/quote]

Look at the setup. We could have no cops, or we could have ten. If we don't establish that we aren't going to pay attention to powerrole claims, scum have no reason not to claim them. At this point, I like the "before lynch, claim your cop results if you have them," but that needs to be in a situation where we've already decided to lynch.
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Iron Man »

I concede your point to my bandwagoning during Day 1, but so far, you'll notice that I havent bandwagoned anyone during Day 2. Also, starting bandwagons isn't nessecarily scummy, just a little dangerous. When a situation hasnt been fully fleshed out and you're yelling "DONT THINK, JUST LYNCH!", townies get quick lynched when your mentallity is supported. And everyone knows that a quick lynch is scummy.
I'm back.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Lowell »

farside- I've changed my views on a lot of players, EL being foremost among them. Do you really want me to say why I thought he was town on page 3 when we're on page 27? Is that helpful?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:13 am

Post by armlx »

I endorse TSN's plan of dealing with cop claims.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

okay finished day 2. Last of my points

TheSweatpantsNinja - Post 529 where do you see DBE waffling between many players. I see her narrow minded on a scum pair but I don't see a big case on it. Post 547 I think you are confused by Donkey and Iron Man.

Iron Man - post 465 jumping on a BW no matter when you place the vote is opportunist especially when you add nothing all day. Post 495 really doesn't say much and has no one coming off as scum (really?) His conclusion is different then his analsis. Just odd. Why didn't you reread before doing an analysis? Post 654: Not thinking for yourself and voting with the flow is scummy. There shouldn't be any reason a town person needs to feel pressure to lynch unless they think the person is scum (FOS Iron Man)

ZombieSlayer54 - With the post made after mokina's hammer made a difference to you? FoS ironMan. Seems less scum hunting from him day 2. Post 577 do you have anything to add to the conversation? That is why you were prodded.

DarlaBlueEyes (replaced W!nt3r Pre-game) Post 435 why is mokina scummy for hammering when no knoweledge of how dcorbe fliped? Post 444 WIFOM post. 459 (Quote) Maybe he is lurking cos he doesn't know how to handle being scum, idk, but I have a sneaky suspicion he will come up town or at least not scum.
Can you explain this a bit better? Post 462 which is it. Do you think Mokina was bussing a partner or what? Post 538 sunk low for that emotional appeal did we?

Eldritch Lord - With the post made after mokina's hammer made a difference to you? Post 455 if Mokina waited and DBE hammered would that make a difference? Lets go of mokina and follows BW of Iron man Post 463 is wishy washy. He made a case against Mokina then says it is circumstantial. Comments that his reasoning has errors. (eh) It amazes me how many times he changes his mind on people. Please explain why your vote is on Iron man but the list of scum pairs does not include him? Post 531 I saw Pot is that you again, leave me alone dammit. (sorry this is a joke but the truth is this is the second time he calls out someone for something he does himself. Post 549 I think this is the first time I agree with EL. I cant' tell you how many times I buss my own scum partner.

sideney - post 521 I think Sid lost it because I don't think till recently that TSN and EL agreed on anything.

donkeyz12212 - post 446 agree with Donkey about the FOS train. Went from willing to vote mokina for hammer but states no other suspicion. pOST 494 scum can lurk and scum can push it depends on the person who is scum. Why defend Iron Man (hmmm) Post 516 (I tried not to laugh at this) (Quote)TSN, you are switching on and off a lot on votes. Jumping from one to the other? (end quote) Why? Are you trying to merely put pressure is that why? Isn't EL doing the same thing? Why point only to TSN? Post 533 why do you think a big poster is most likely scum? Post 581 Offically think Donkey has lost it.

armlx (replaced mike-zim Day 2) - post 540 simple PBPA by my standards. Why is Iron Man so low on the radar for you? Post 560 I disagree it really depends on the players the whole discussion is WIFOM.

Lowell - post 489 the first real post of the game. Post 655 to answer this reading day 1 you were mostly non existant till post 489. I just wondered why you had the impression you did and what changed it?

General question to those voting against Iron Man. Out of all the lurkers in the game why was he the scummiest?

Finishing reading through everything now. I'm leaning EL as scum, Iron man and either Donkey has lost it or he is defending his scum buddy Iron Man at this point.
No I did not agree with Monika with her thoughts on EL. I'm surprised at one thing that DBE didn't notice is that EL seemed to follow Monika more then Monika following EL.
A point in order Monika did state she was one to throw her votes around as well as TSN. I think that is why people put them together in the same lump some. However I for one do not take hypocrites well. I found 2 quotes made by EL that was hypocritical and reaching. To point at someone and say they are doing X and you are doing the same thing reeks of scum to me.

vote: EL
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Post by armlx »

Why is Iron Man so low on the radar for you?
Seems like slightly worse than null behavior for a newbie, and there were several people I thought were much worse. A lot of my analysis is based on EL being obv scum though, so if he's not I will have to re-evaluate.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 am

Post by donkeyz12212 »

I indicated that voting Mokina or DBE would give the most information on D1. Mainly because Mokina was defending EL a lot at first then quickly against, and DBE for hopping onto different votes.

I still feel that EL is not scum because of the way he played at the beginning.

Lowell, didn't care about the game at all in the beginning but has picked up. I don't know where he stands on things since he was at first against me and now supports a DBE lynch. Seems like a hopper as well.
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 am

farside wrote: TheSweatpantsNinja - Post 529 where do you see DBE waffling between many players. I see her narrow minded on a scum pair but I don't see a big case on it. Post 547 I think you are confused by Donkey and Iron Man.
She listed three or four players, said all of them might be scum, then listed her top two suspects, but said, 'well, maybe I'm wrong about them too.' So, waffling. And no, I preferred a donkeyz lynch then and I prefer one now, although iron man is worthy second choice.
iron man wrote: I concede your point to my bandwagoning during Day 1, but so far, you'll notice that I havent bandwagoned anyone during Day 2. Also, starting bandwagons isn't nessecarily scummy, just a little dangerous. When a situation hasnt been fully fleshed out and you're yelling "DONT THINK, JUST LYNCH!", townies get quick lynched when your mentallity is supported. And everyone knows that a quick lynch is scummy.
I called for more donkeyz votes, which is not the same as calling for his immediate lynch. Nice strawman. . . anyway, you're right, you haven't bandwagoned anyone today, sort of like you're afraid to get called out. This post is close to making me want to go back to voting for you.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:27 am

Post by armlx »

She listed three or four players, said all of them might be scum, then listed her top two suspects, but said, 'well, maybe I'm wrong about them too.' So, waffling. And no, I preferred a donkeyz lynch then and I prefer one now, although iron man is worthy second choice.
Ummm, no she didn't... She said sidney isn't doing much, Donkey is prob town, she found nothing on me, and Iron man could be scum and EL probably is.

Nothing at all like what you say here.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Lowell »

donkeyz12212 wrote:I indicated that voting Mokina or DBE would give the most information on D1. Mainly because Mokina was defending EL a lot at first then quickly against, and DBE for hopping onto different votes.

I still feel that EL is not scum because of the way he played at the beginning.

Lowell, didn't care about the game at all in the beginning but has picked up. I don't know where he stands on things since he was at first against me and now supports a DBE lynch. Seems like a hopper as well.
I can see an EL/donkey pairing out of this post. The second paragraph looks like a "distancing by not distancing" attempt. And also, calling me a vote-hopper isn't exactly the most profound insight. I've found that usually, when people feel desperate, they come after me.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I am not ruling out donkeyz by anymeans, but I find his cases and posts to be incredibly weak, at first I thought it was just his newbiness, but now I could see it as newbie scum.

I still say we should lynch EL today, and if he flips scum, that should decide donkeyz fate.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:08 am

Post by armlx »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I am not ruling out donkeyz by anymeans, but I find his cases and posts to be incredibly weak, at first I thought it was just his newbiness, but now I could see it as newbie scum.

I still say we should lynch EL today, and if he flips scum, that should decide donkeyz fate.
This is a good post.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:31 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm down.

unvote, vote Eldritch Lord
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:35 am

Post by armlx »

Finally.

Thats a lynch.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Elmo »

Day 2, Vote Count #10

Eldritch Lord (5) <- ZombieSlayer54, armlx, DarlaBlueEyes, farside22, Lowell
DarlaBlueEyes (2) <- Eldritch Lord, donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212 (2) <- TheSweatpantsNinja, sideney

Not Voting: Iron Man.
With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Pretty sure that's right.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 am

Post by armlx »

Its not? Lame. Someone finish off the obv scum.
Iron Man
Iron Man
Goon
Iron Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Iron Man »

Has EL claimed yet? I'm definitly not hammering if he hasnt. And I'd also like to hear a post from him in his defence. Depending on how he answers, that will decide whether I hammer or not.
I'm back.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:43 am

Post by armlx »

Has EL claimed yet? I'm definitly not hammering if he hasnt. And I'd also like to hear a post from him in his defence. Depending on how he answers, that will decide whether I hammer or not.
He has refused to before. Thats one of the main reasons I want him dead now.
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Unvote, Vote EL

I think he's a noob to be honest but I hope I am wrong and my hammer is justified!
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by armlx »

Meh, that works too.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 pm

I seriously want donkey dead.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I have a feeling you will get your desires met tomorrow TSN.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”