chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:34 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 466, DrDolittle wrote:like Elements is probably 80 percent town, but I wouldn't say he's 95 percent town.

my issue with elements is that he's really just going along with the "popular consensus", which in this style of game could be just going for, I need to be spared and as long as people town read me enough that's OK. For example, his read list of Chemist (obv town), Chennis (moot), and Adorable (adorable) as town seems to suggest that hey, if sparing the 4th, just spare me. He also finds it required to say SS and Oversoul as scum, but only one of them, it's might be used to throw shade at the null pile

But maybe I'm overthinking things
DDL has been TRing adorable/nips and has reserved reservations on elements

he dies immediately afterwards

this is literally all the wolf equity elements has but it is important and i cant ignore it.

also it's obvious flippynips died because he'd be an obvious 5th.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Elements »

In post 198, chennisden wrote: why are you so willing to dismiss me as scum just through chennis/volxen when
chennis/oversoul
has a lot of equity?

i would like both contestants to answer the question please.
Can you re-phase the question
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:35 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 201, Elements wrote:
In post 198, chennisden wrote: why are you so willing to dismiss me as scum just through chennis/volxen when
chennis/oversoul
has a lot of equity?

Uhm I meant why are you so willing to dismiss the possibility of me as scum
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:37 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 200, chennisden wrote:
In post 466, DrDolittle wrote:like Elements is probably 80 percent town, but I wouldn't say he's 95 percent town.

my issue with elements is that he's really just going along with the "popular consensus", which in this style of game could be just going for, I need to be spared and as long as people town read me enough that's OK. For example, his read list of Chemist (obv town), Chennis (moot), and Adorable (adorable) as town seems to suggest that hey, if sparing the 4th, just spare me. He also finds it required to say SS and Oversoul as scum, but only one of them, it's might be used to throw shade at the null pile

But maybe I'm overthinking things
DDL has been TRing adorable/nips and has reserved reservations on elements

he dies immediately afterwards

this is literally all the wolf equity elements has but it is important and i cant ignore it.

also it's obvious flippynips died because he'd be an obvious 5th.
this btw is night 2, before the elements spare

so i know that i didn't telegraph the protect to scum by accident
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Elements »

In post 202, chennisden wrote:
In post 201, Elements wrote:
chennis/oversoul
has a lot of equity?

Uhm I meant why are you so willing to dismiss the possibility of me as scum
The first three pages of this PT, Oversoul being town, the pushing at the start of the game in a train of thought style while also pushing the game forwards.
The scummiest thing I think you've done is the "I could've played like this as scum" post, but as town you would've done that thinking the game was over.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Elements »

I also don't see how OS pushing for an SS lynch helps a you/OS team. SS flips town, OS is suspicious an a possible lynch in one of future days before the core. Core is reached and you are confirmed scum. Doesn't add up.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 197, chennisden wrote:
In post 194, Adorable wrote:Adorable/volxen team is bs! At first I was thinking chennis/volxen could be scum buddies but now that I think about it, why would volxen heal me instead of himself when I said I would rather heal myself or volxen? Since volxen healed me instead of himself, then that would mean chennis and volxen are not scum buddies. Now moving onto Elements.

Elements/DEB - DEB hammered Elements and he's not bringing any thoughts to the game.

Elements/SS - If SS gets spared, then wouldn't that end the game in a mafia win? I thought everyone in chennis bandwagon were town except for oversoul. My interaction with SS thinking how he thinks there was scum in chennis bandwagon looked so suspicious and that looks like as if he knew Elements is scum if Elements/SS really are the scum team.
This feels like you are protesting the volxen/adorable scumteam
specifically
way too much which makes me feel like elements is right the more I think about it
In post 198, chennisden wrote:
In post 194, Adorable wrote:Adorable/volxen team is bs! At first I was thinking chennis/volxen could be scum buddies but now that I think about it, why would volxen heal me instead of himself when I said I would rather heal myself or volxen? Since volxen healed me instead of himself, then that would mean chennis and volxen are not scum buddies. Now moving onto Elements.

Elements/DEB - DEB hammered Elements and he's not bringing any thoughts to the game.

Elements/SS - If SS gets spared, then wouldn't that end the game in a mafia win? I thought everyone in chennis bandwagon were town except for oversoul. My interaction with SS thinking how he thinks there was scum in chennis bandwagon looked so suspicious and that looks like as if he knew Elements is scum if Elements/SS really are the scum team.
why are you so willing to dismiss me as scum just through chennis/volxen when
chennis/oversoul
has a lot of equity?

In post 199, chennisden wrote:the way elements has been treating my slot is like a "this is obv town i'll deal with it postgame if it's scum" feel and the way adorable has treated my slot feels like a "keep my options open" sorta vibe.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Adorable »

Messed up on the multiquote and I don't know how to respond in multiquote. Anyway, I'll respond them in a moment.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

did we just lose?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Adorable »

#197 I'm not defending volxen, I'm defending myself and town are supposed to defend themselves. I always get suspicious of players who don't defend themselves and I have seen alot of scum not defending themselves.

#198 I see that Oversoul is sparing SS instead of himself. Oversoul has been wanting to hurt ss for scum reading him and if one player has been hurt lynched, then wouldn't that reveal players alignment who have been spared?

#199 Was me thinking scum could be either you or Elements was that bad? Town do need to figure out who is scum and Elements treating you like obv town looks like scum who wants to get on your good side.

I remember on day 1 DEB said he was getting a bad feeling about Elements and he wasn't even being clear why and then on day 3 he conveniently hammers DEB. On day 1 SS healed himself and Elements comes and immediately heals SS then he switches his vote all of a sudden and why do I get the feeling there was distancing going on if Elements/SS is the team? Also, when I was reading the spare chat I see that Chemist protected me on N4 and the reason why I did not get killed is because scum knew I was going to get protected.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Adorable »

Made an error. Day 3 DEB conveniently hammers Elements.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

What do y’all think about Over thinking there would be two lynches?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Adorable »

I have some stuff I need to take care of and it will take a while for me to respond back since I will be going out today.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

You've all been returned to the game, (flavor will be written with events transpiring in Alphys's lab, but all of you are now defined to have main thread access instead of spared PT access). You cannot post in the main thread right now because it is locked for a mafia action phase, but aside from that being why, all of you can post in the main thread, and may begin doing so when the thread unlocks in 48 hours.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Game Topics”