Mafia 616 - Roleplaying Mafia - GAME OVER!

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:10 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

/confirm

I hope that my tapping into our Oneness, we may become friends.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:05 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

EBWOP:

I hope that
b
y tapping into our Oneness, we may become friends.

This is what I get for making a post too early in the morning.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:51 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Zilla Baldwin
is characterized by her thick dirty blonde hair [put into a ponytail] which more often then not has bits and pieces of leaves in them, and her olive skin - with dark brown eyes, akin to bark. She has been often mistaken for a dryad, due to her appearance and because her home is the forest. Her body is robust and voluptous, but it's hard to tell as she wears a monk's robe, which has somehow managed not to have too many holes. She wears a thin pair of gladiator sandals that look like they're about to fall apart at any moment.

Gripped in each of her hands are crutches, but they don't stop her from being just as fast, or faster then anyone who was not impaired. Though, it doesn't seem too bother her much - she always looks as if she's either at peace or happy, with her ruby lips curled into a wide smile. Upon her finger is a ring with an emerald set into it, the only thing that seems that it hasn't been crusade and back. There is a dull brown messenger bag slung across shoulder, which seems to be moderately full.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:13 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Zilla was currently in a sitting position - on the floor, no less, and had been for quite awhile. Her crutches were on the ground beside her, neatly stacked one on top of the other. She had been one of the first to arrive, and had awaited the rest - all while hardly moving even an inch. She was quietly observing as she drank her lemonade. No alcohol for her, of course. She turned her attention to the new arrival, and was rather... amused at his words. Though, they were a bit harsh. Her dark brown eyes flickered over the scene, realizing that he was the last one. She hobbled up to a standing position, without hardly making any noise and with an amazing swiftness. She sauntered over to the girl, who seemed rather lonesome - a pretty little thing, though. "Hello darling, what would you like?" She smiled, remembering she still had a dozen or so coins left.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:19 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Zilla gently nodded, letting her two crutches lean against her chair as she rummaged for some money. And... success! She pulled out two semi shiny bronze coins and placed them the table, which the bartender eagerly snatched up, and promptly served Autumn her long ice tea. "And who might you be?" She asked, figuring there was no harm in figuring everyone's name. Dear, the man who had burst in had made the situation seem so grim. These... traitors. No no no. Even they could lead a life of being One with the world, just like her. However, it seemed so few were willing to change their life, instead opting to continue with the hardships they currently faced.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:08 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

"My name is Zilla. You have a very pretty name, Autumn." She said, ever smiling. She sometimes wished she had been given a less... menacing name, but she still loved it all the same. "You looked thirsty, and I had a few extra coins. It's not like I really have much need for money, anyway." Her eyes then flickered over to Eldred, taking a long glance at him before returning her attention to Autumn. "He seems... like he knows what he's doing." Of course, there were many other things she could have said, like how he seemed a bit forceful about this whole situation - but she wasn't one to speak ill of other people.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Cool. <3
Zilla glanced over at Doron, blinking at his sudden accusation. It wasn't nice to say such things without proof. He was, however, a young man... a young men were prone to such impulsive burst. However, she didn't like the way Eldred was taking it. "You shouldn't use alcohol as means to calm yourself. Nor should you be using such vulgar languages." She sighed, shaking her head.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Zill resumed drinking her lemonade, seeing that her new friend has found other company. Now that it was surprising - she was young and pretty. Her clothes were a bit... but then again, it seemed nearly every girl her age chose such attire - to attract the attention of men. Didn't they understand that they'd never truly get a man to respect them if they pranced around half naked? She slowly snapped out of her semi-trance, seeing that someone was talking to her. "Oh no, I'm fine with my lemonade." She smiled, not wanting to impose. She then gently shook her head, examining Eldred once more. "No. I am not familliar with anyone here. I was merely... interested as to why he pushing himself to be an authority figure earlier."
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:47 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I apologize for not posting - my internet went down for a few days and I'm currently trying to read up on all my mafia games - a post shall come today or tommorow, at latest.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:44 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

"Have you seen any rats lately?"
"Rats?" Zilla asked, looking around the room and then shaking her head. "Well, I haven't see any for awhile, living in the forest. More... squirrells, really. And rabbits." She then paused, rethinking the question. "Oh. Do you mean like...?" She said and gave a pause, thinking. "I don't really like to talk ill of other, however, that man who shouted at us ever so... Well, I think he fancied himself a dictator or something."
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:55 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Ack. When did you post this? -must have missed it-

Zilla snapped out of her trance like state - she had been meditating for the longest while, and could vaguely hear the echoes of a voice. Had someone been talking to her? She blinked, seeing a man move away from her - the conversation was fresh in her mind. "Both of them also want to gain as much power as they can. Other then money, what other reason could a rat have to do what he does?"
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:39 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Vote CKD, then. :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”