Mafia 616 - Roleplaying Mafia - GAME OVER!

TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by TDC »

/confirm

It seems there are some handsome guys in town.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:35 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn tries to meet Zacharias' eyes

I think you need to get laid.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 pm

Post by TDC »

Autumn Bauerle, as of recently 19 years old, is sitting on a bar stool. Her long blonde and surprisingly well treated hair is hold back by a pink circlet. The hairline is slightly brownish, telling that it's been a few weeks since she last bleached them.
She's wearing a short jeans skirt, a yellow tube top and for a change some underwear.
Autumn's face is covered with several layers of make-up - so many layers that it causes her skin to degrade, which she battles with even more make-up. Her brown eyes and pointy nose drown in the sea of colours that is her face, dominated by the strawberry red of her lipstick.
She crosses her legs and asks:

Will anyone buy me a drink?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:07 pm

Post by TDC »

Zilla's approach surprised Autumn. She had never had much contact with other women, never mind women that apparently lived in the woods. But if nobody else was going to buy her a drink..

A Long Island Ice Tea, please.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:22 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn took a sip of her Long Island.

Well my name's Autumn and I thank you for the drink. What's your name? And why did you buy me a drink? Usually only men do.
What do you make of this crazy guy,
Autumn points towards Eldred
, over there?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 am

Post by TDC »

Neat.
Autumn's small talk with Zilla comes to a harsh end, as Autumn turns around to eyeball Doron. He's by far the best looking guy in here, she thinks, but still - I need to find out what he meant:

How do you figure that he is the traitor.. and what does he want to do? Do you happen to know him?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:51 am

Post by TDC »

Forget to include this: How are we going to quote? In the ooc? Paraphrasing will become tiring after a while..
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:01 am

Post by TDC »

Doron's reply leaves Autumn puzzled: Who are 'THEY'? And what does he think do they want to do with us?
But now she's sitting next to Gloria on the couch.

Oh, I just arrived yesterday. I've run out of money on my voyage to the capital.
Autumn hesitates - should she tell Gloria about her dream?

I'll try to get a job in The Palace.

As if it explained everything, Autumn pulls a folded piece of paper out of her purse. Slowly, fearing it might get crumpled, she unfolds it, so that Gloria can take a peek.
The golden letters above the picture of a young man read 'His Royal Highness, The Prince of Ealuard'.

Autumn is struggling for words as the dream she had so often flashes through her mind:

I.. He..
We..
I want to meet him.

She had not talked about her dream with many others before. Only once in fact had she shared it with her best friend in her home village of Foresttown. "Our prince deserves a virgin!", Anne had said, "And not the mattress of Foresttown". Anne was right, of course, but why should only well-behaved girls be allowed to dream?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:04 am

Post by TDC »

Yes, but it's just a copy of a painting my adoptive parents had in their dining room.
"He'll be a great King for us one time, don't you think?" they used to ask me when I was staring at it instead of eating.

Autumn takes another sip of her Long Island.

Sometimes that painting was the only reason why I came 'home' anyway..
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:26 am

Post by TDC »

Well, I wouldn't call it running away. More like.. moving out.. and not moving in anywhere else.
Autumn sighs and takes another sip.

Who am I kidding, you're right. But that was two years ago and I don't miss that town at all.
Since then I've been hitchhiking through the kingdom.

You seem to know some of these people, how did you meet them?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Post by TDC »

Kinetic wrote:Can we please stop the OOC conversations. They're ruining the spirit of the game. OOC is just for specification and explanation. At no point, in my opinion, should the OOC portion of a post be larger then the IC portion, unless the post is under one paragraph.
This. If we're going to inject random pieces of RP into an otherwise normal mafia game in the ooc, we might as well remove the RP alltogether..

So his short answer is quite out of character for Doron:
"I'm a - ähm - mercenary. I'm, you know, looking for work."
"Say dear, may I perhaps have a closer look at the drawing your holding?"

A mercenary, wow. What kind of work do you do?
A mercenary. Does he kill? Does he have any standards on what kind of jobs he accepts? Autumn thinks for a while, then seems to have found a good question to find out more. She passes the picture of The Prince to Doron and asks:

Would you hurt him if anyone asked you to?

Autumn turns her head to Gloria while Doron unfolds the picture:

Look at this guy
, she points to Fylbrigg,
why is he giving Hiram the evil eye? Hasn't Hiram asked Doron the same thing I had asked?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Post by TDC »

Autumn picks up the picture that means so much to here, that Doron had placed on the bench and stores it in her purse.

Could I be your queen?
she silently whispers to herself, knowing the answer.
But there are more important problems at hand. Gabby looks worse than yesterday and she seems to be forgetting things.

Autumn leans over to the bartender:

A glass of water, please!

She walks over to the couch sits down next to Gabby and hands her the glass:

Here, drink some water.
Where have you been? I haven't seen you all day.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:13 pm

Post by TDC »

petroleumjelly wrote: This game is ridiculous. Not a single person has bothered to address my argument with ABR concerning Fonz? The only thing I see is a vague inference from TDC. It's practically the only
real
thing that's happened in the whole game. We have a deadline in 9 days and you're all sitting around role-playing instead of hunting for scum.
I was not actually aware we even had a deadline until MoS prolonged it by one week. I personally think it's too short for this kind of game, but well - we'll have to deal with it.
Now to clarify this "vague inference" I made:
I wrote:Look at this guy,
she points to Fylbrigg
, why is he giving Hiram the evil eye? Hasn't Hiram asked Doron the same thing I had asked?
I had previously asked:
I wrote:How do you figure that he is the traitor.. and what does he want to do? Do you happen to know him?
Which I think, does the same thing you accuse Fonz of: Trying to find out whether Selande's accusation was a quirk of the character (which I thought it was and which as I understand Selande's answer is the case) or genuine suspicion (for whatever reason aka possible soft claim). If he was role fishing, why wasn't I?

Autumn is confused.

Why do you fear the town guards, Gloria? Why would they wipe us out?
And what do you mean with "we're blown"? I'm not blown, I have nothing to hide.
And why is Gloria commanding us all around?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:34 am

Post by TDC »

petroleumjelly wrote:The best reasons I can think as to why I pursued The Fonz over you are (a) The Fonz's post was more forceful (and hence more easily caught my eye), and (b) your post has an air for asking for a role-playing reason for Selande's vote, as opposed to the "hidden game-related information" reason The Fonz was pushing.
Fair enough.
For the record, I'm not sure I understand ABR's post either, but regardless of whether or not it makes sense flavor-wise I don't think asking about it is going to be very illuminating as to his actual alignment... which is precisely why I would rather carry arguments into "ooc" posts. Fleh.
I am aware that his response will not give away his alignment, I just have no idea what he's doing there and wanted him to clarify the RP.

I agree that with the looming deadline we need to get into serious business, but that doesn't mean that the posts should become devoid of RP, right?

That said I've just reread, and this is how the thread looks without all the RP:
MoS: Game On!
Kinetic: We gotta lynch someone.
<some random votes>
Selande: I know Kinetic is scum! Vote: Kinetic
Fonz: I smell a soft claim Vote: Selande
I (to Selande): How do you figure?
Selande: It was random. Vote: Fonz
Fonz (#68): Selande's scummy for not having any reasons, soft-claiming is bad.

pj: Vote: Fonz, Selande didn't softclaim, softclaims ain't always bad
<huge pointless discussion whether or not softclaims are bad, who was fishing for what>
<now>

The only remotely interesting thing I see in there is Fonz's underlined #68 where he's basically slamming Selande for expressing too much confidence in a random vote.

Autumn notices that Hiram has been very quite recently, she asks:

Hey Hiram, are you still suspicious of Doron? And what do you think about Gloria?
And since I don't know how to RPize that question: Why are you an interstellar traveller in a medieval theme? Was that your idea, or did the role MoS gave you really say that?
Although I must admit that my own role pm hinted at the existence of automobiles and as such is not all that medieval either..
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn nods understandingly.

I agree that it was an odd attack, but I have since concluded that Doron is just a bit odd, maybe even paranoid, in general. I, too, find it strange that most people in this room just ignore more or less everything that's happening, especially since it's already getting dark outside, we don't have much time left, have we?
But hadn't she asked two questions?

And what are your thoughts on Gloria?

And just to clarify: Are you voting Selande for how the random vote was conveyed (a.k.a 'bad' role playing) or because you doubt the randomness of the vote? I don't see how bad role playing would be a scum indicator, to be honest.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 am

Post by TDC »

I doubt he'll answer soon, he's narcoleptic.

a.k.a. announced V/LA.
Having said that, I'm sorry for neglecting this game in the past week. (Although it seems I'm by far not alone in doing that).
If I understand the deadline rules right, four votes are needed for a lynch tomorrow. ckd is on three, and some others are on one.

Autumn turns to Eldred and Dan:

What is it that makes you think Zacharias is suspicious? Look at him, he'd probably fall asleep while trying to murder one of us!

I acknowledge that a lurker lynch is better than no lynch, so I would add my vote if it was needed tomorrow (when does the deadline strike, btw?), but with the amount of lurkers in this game (me included :/) - why him?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Post by TDC »

Autumn shakes her head in disbelief.

Who would do such horrible things? It seems we have two murderers amongst us!

She turns to Hiram.

I remember you come from far away. Do you know anything about this?
She points to Gabby's dead body where they had just seen the hologram.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:14 am

Post by TDC »

I have never seen someone have two nightkills, have you? You might as well speculate that one of the kills was a disguised modkill...
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 am

Post by TDC »

Might as well add a RP answer
Well look at them, one is stabbed and the other was murdered with much more brutality. How could that be the work of the same person?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:15 am

Post by TDC »

Say, Eldred, do you remember my question from yesterday? You say he was killed for a good cause, what made you believe so?
See #182.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:36 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn rubs her eyes.

Who would need such a long rope? And for what?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by TDC »

Fonz: You should reread the "special rules".
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:56 am

Post by TDC »

Can you do anything with them on your own?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:55 am

Post by TDC »

Yos: KoC has "confessed" that he has the rope, why do you suspect that ABR could have it?
KoC: If ckd was still alive, would that change your current powers? (In what way would you have "assisted" him? Are you his back-up? Why did he know your name, but you not his? Mysterious stuff.)
Mayhem: I'm under the impression that ABR's vote is on you for being part of the ckd-lynch.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by TDC »

Upon rereading his posts: nothing.
ABR: Why
is
your vote on him?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:58 am

Post by TDC »

With the corpses buried in the backyard, Autumn is able to think somewhat clearly again. She sits down, orders a cup of coffee and pulls out her beloved picture.
'We need to find these traitors', she thinks, 'or you'll face the same fate as your father'.
She turns to the group:

Theo, could you please answer Hiram's questions? I'm interested in your reasoning.

Zilla, there's something that bugs me about you:
When we all wondered where the rope had gone you first accused someone else, then said you had taken it and revealed that you were Zach's assistant.
Why would you do that?
We wanted to know where the rope was, yes, but we didn't ask the taker to claim, I think. We might've done that later on, considering your role in the ckd lynch, but revealing your role seems to be something a town-assistant would want to avoid.
Also I've looked up the happenings of September 16th (all times CET :P):
21:39:09 : ShadowGirl (a.k.a. you) votes ckd
22:35:35 : ckd claims (this means, that the next time she would've looked into this thread she would've known he was telling the truth).
22:54:05, 23:04:16 posts in other threads by SG
September 17th:
01:35:45, 01:37:59, 18:18:57, 18:48:08, 19:16:01, 19:21:20, 19:33:15, 19:38:31, 19:52:46 : Again, several posts by SG in a multitude of other threads.
23:33:39 : MoS announces replacement
23:40:08 : ckd is dead.
I know you can't answer this.. but dropping a specific game like this seems really odd.

Fylbrigg: Mind sharing what it is about Gloria that makes you think she is a traitor?
You said you didn't like yesterday's ooc posts.. would like to see some examples.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:28 am

Post by TDC »

Why would we have taken away the item without the claim? Is there anyone we could have better faith in keeping it?

And why do you think only you or Eldred could possibly hang?
I'll
vote Theo.

Wasn't aware of Monday's deadline, please note my sig. Will move my vote to Mayhem if by Friday it is obvious it's only between him and ABR and Yos has failed to convince me to vote ABR. Right now I don't see the case.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:56 am

Post by TDC »

I told you guys I was going to be vacated, so what's the point of prodding me?
When I left (Friday) there was only two additional posts after my last post, so I saw no reason to change.
I'll need to reread the last two pages because I only skimmed them (no idea since when Mayhem's claim contains a "friend" for example o_O).
Also there's no current vote count, but from the votes I read I guess he's the current deadline lynch (and the deadline is supposed to be over for hours anyway?).
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:03 am

Post by TDC »

Okay, so I had some names confused, of course Mayhem's claim was not added to, he had not claimed ever before.

Now his claim:
I think everyone has checked in since he claimed (except Yos, but Mayhem claims he is not is friend anyway and KoC, who has claimed a different role already and the three dead guys all had power roles of sorts).
So either his claim is false or his friend doesn't actually know about being said friend. Like a recruiting Mason, but he can only recruit one special player.. That seems to be a bit far-fetched, though.

FWIW, I'm with the Fonz regarding WLC and I'm unsure why some of you trust KoC just because he's the assistant when ckd explicitly said that his assistant may or may not be town.

So, where are your friends, Eldred? I can't see them! I'm not your friend, though, we might as well end your miserable life right here.

vote: Eldred.

And now I need a massage!
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by TDC »

Mass Claim?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:10 am

Post by TDC »

I could tell you why I didn't want to lynch ABR, but that would require me to claim.
Also, if we do a mass claim, I'd like you, Yos, to go before me.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:14 am

Post by TDC »

I'm fine with ABR -> Yos -> I
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 am

Post by TDC »

Yosarian2 wrote:I was hoping to not have to explain this, because now that I have, it's going to be much harder for me to believe your claim.
I guess you'll have to, because as it is I'd prefer lynching you over him.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:33 am

Post by TDC »

I realize that I misread your sentence, Yos2, what I meant with "you'll have to" was claiming your role first (not believing ABRs claim).
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:47 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn sighs in agony.

I'm starting to think you two created this dilemma on purpose.

If the only solution should be to run of you two into claim territory, then that sure is what I'll do.

Mod: Can we get prods for WLC and Fonz?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:05 am

Post by TDC »

Yes, I'm aware that real bandwagons won't work, which is why I'm not voting currently - I was more speaking of hypothetical bandwagons. (Call them virtual votes if you want).
I'd give ABR a 7 on the town scale (based on what I know, I do not like his reluctance to claim either).
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:17 am

Post by TDC »

Yos2 and ABR: Would you claim if KoC selected you in a popcorn massclaim?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn rolls her eyes.

Yes, probably. Guys we really need to move on, you two are being unhelpful. If..
Autumn pauses, runs to her room. She opens her bag and rakes in it.

Ah!
She returns with a small dice shaker.

Even or uneven?

Oh yes, I'll roll a dice for you.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 am

Post by TDC »

Oh yes, that sounds like a plan. I will be surprised if they actually agree on doing it, though.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:32 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn snickers.

Useless? More like best course of action.

But seriously:
Do you think we are not in LyLo?
Do you think the town knowing what you claim to know would not help the town to make an informed lynch?
Do you really think we have more to lose than to gain?
Or do you think that
you
have more to lose than to gain?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 am

Post by TDC »

Who do I suspect, you ask?

You, because you're preventing a mass claim (which I maintain is a good idea), despite being offered to simultaneously claim (which should eradicate your fear of Yos reacting to your claim) and are now trying to shift the topic away, probably hoping we drop the issue altogether. Then there's this thing I know that makes you look better.

Yos, for similar (though less severe, he hasn't posted since simultaneous claiming was suggested) reasons. Then there's this thing I know that makes him look worse.

Both of you because I can't quite see how you can both have information incriminating the other if you're both town. (Unless your roles are somewhat similar to mine.. does "uncertainty" trigger anything for either of you?)

I would at this time slightly prefer Yos over you, but I think that I'm pretty alone on that account.

Also, WLC has still not really answered the last post Fonz directed at him.

Now, your turn.
Who do you suspect and why?
Why did you apparently only care about who I suspected?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:29 am

Post by TDC »

This is news for me.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:38 am

Post by TDC »

On second though, this is not only news for me, but why did you label the precise plan you agree with now as a "scumplot to avoid scumhunting"?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:07 am

Post by TDC »

Oh well, might as well claim next.

I'm a magical girl, and the mod has not actually told me what my night action does.
The flavour is sexual intercourse.

I have targeted ABR night 1 and Yos night 2. (I guess this much was obvious.)

I had thought I was probably a roleblocker or maybe even a jailkeeper and hoped one of your claims could confirm this. (And now Yos claims to be exactly that and ABR doesn't have a night action, meh)
The difference in amount of nightkills made me think worse about Yos and better about ABR (as in if I really was a RB then ABR could not have submitted either of the kills while Yos might have).

I guess other possibilities for what my night action actually does are:
- hider
- nothing (that would be cruel though, wouldn't it?)

Maybe I've overlooked another fitting possibility.

I will admit that I might've overplayed my hand here a bit, but I really saw Roleblocker as my most likely role. (And if Yos is scum, then it might still be my role).
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 am

Post by TDC »

Yosarian2 wrote:Well that's...confusing, TDC. How did you get from that to being "70% sure" that Albert was pro-town?
Assuming 1 Sk and 3 Scum him not having submitted halves his chance of being anti-town. Assuming 1 Sk and 2 Scum even thirds it.
That and other than him not wanting to claim before you there was not much of a case against him.
Anyway, the claim isn't impossible; it's not like I would have gotten mod notification if I was role-blocked or whatever.
I assume they would be processed at the same time, in that case, but I doubt we'd have two role-blocking roles.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:27 am

Post by TDC »

KoC has already claimed, Yos. He's ckd's assistant..

I'd like to see WLC go first, too.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:32 am

Post by TDC »

I don't particularly care between you and Selande, but if you really want a full order:
WLC
Fonz
Selande
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:49 am

Post by TDC »

Your preferred claim order KoC?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:47 am

Post by TDC »

Yosarian2 wrote: Yeah, you claimed. You claimed "inventors assistant", which sounds like a made up role to me, and you apparently have absolutly no way of proving your claim. You also claim you got the role but that it dosn't do anything, which I also don't believe. So, why should I trust you just because you claimed?
What are you talking about? ckd said that he knows there's an assistant, but that he doesn't know his alignment.

With KoC's choice the consensus seems to be WLC->Fonz->Selande.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:19 am

Post by TDC »

Interesting. Fonz?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:25 am

Post by TDC »

Oh and how do you figure you are the other mason?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Post by TDC »

Seeing that I didn't receive any parting words, I'd say you are the other mason - if you aren't lying. What did he tell you?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 am

Post by TDC »

Not much time right now.

1. As I said I don't know what my night action does. If you lynch me and if this doesn't lose the town the game, then maybe the role reveal will tell you what I did. Or I'll be revealed as Magic Girl and you still have no idea what I do.

2. I agree that we don't have a bulletproof and a PGO, that'd be stupid.

3. I also agree that we probably don't have two RBs, either I'm not a RB (certainly possible) or YoS isn't a Jailkeeper.

4. I do wonder why people who posess items with unknown uses would not believe that I have a night action with unknown use.

5. What exactly is the case against me, I must have missed it?
I already told you that I assumed I was a RB and that this was what ABR look better than Yos. This theory obviously had some flaws..

6. Won't be able to post until Monday.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:25 am

Post by TDC »

Fonz: With your lasso not working how you thought it would. What do you think about my claim?

On another note: Why did we only have one kill tonight?
As far as I remember Yos claims to have jailed ABR (and does anybody think ABR was a likely nightkill?) and I have slept with Yos.
So from Yos' perspective the only explanation would be that ABR submitted the kill.
Yos: What do you think happened tonight? Do you really think someone wanted to kill ABR?

Also what does everyone think about mneme's kill flavour with the slit throat? SK? That would disqualify ABR as SK if he really was jailed.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:01 am

Post by TDC »

What do you want to hear? Nobody's asking anything from me.

I was not aware that a dead Doc still protects, sorry for that confusion.

I can't do anything about the vagueness of my flavour, I've claimed everything that I know about me.

Not sure what Fonz means with "anyone so long as it's not me". I don't think I've pressed particularly hard for any lynch, just for a mass-claim.

I did not pick up the cloak.

Lastly, I do apologize for laying too much trust in what I thought my role was doing, when it probably wasn't.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:27 am

Post by TDC »

I'd think that the death scene would hint at this if it would be the case. This is Roleplaying Mafia after all.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:41 am

Post by TDC »

Autumn starts to weep as the other members of the group encircle her, a rope in their hands.

But I, I haven't done anything wrong. I just tried to help to save the Kingdom! Haven't we had fun at night, Gloria? Fylbrigg? Is that worth nothing?
I'm just a little girl, how was I supposed to solve this puzzle all on my own?
She bursts in tears and continues to mutter unintelligible things as the others lift her on a chair and place the noose around her head.

Any last words?
, they ask. But no answer, Autumn has given up.
Zilla sighs as she pushes Autumn from the chair.

A faint cracking noise. A few stertorous breaths.

Silence.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:42 am

Post by TDC »

WLC: Am I missing something or could you've ended this 4 days ago?

It never crossed my mind I could be a psychiatrist :/
At least I wasn't the only one reading something into my PM that wasn't there. *cough* KoC, the inventor's assistant */cough*.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”