mini #585 - A Tempest Has Formed (Over), Thanks Patrick!!

alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:51 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Iamausername = big yellow bus
Is back.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Cream147 »

alvinz95 wrote:Iamausername = big yellow bus
I assume you're trying to say he bussed you here. Pretty much clears him then, though that's WIFOM I suppose.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:59 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Cream147 wrote:
I assume you're trying to say he bussed you here. Pretty much clears him then, though that's WIFOM I suppose.
Joke people!

Yes I have very bad jokes.
Is back.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Cream147 »

alvinz95 wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Joke people!

Yes I have very bad jokes.
Just because it's a joke doesn't mean you might not be careful. At Epic Mafia, for example, I never ever accuse my scumbuddy upon lynching, as joke or otherwise...why? I don't know, just...don't know.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Patrick »

Final Votecount

alvinz95 (7) -- Gaspode, iamausername, Alabaska J, Cream147, Mellowed Man, Matt_S, alvinz95
Mellowed Man (1) -- Elias_the_thief
Evilgorrilaz (1) -- Skruffs

Not voting: Evilgorrilaz, populartajo, CoheedCambria09
12 alive, 7 to lynch.
--------------------------------

After a very long day, the crowd decides that alvinz95 just has to go. Hopefully alot of thought equals a good lynch in this case. As the pressure mounts, alvin tries the old trick of claiming nurse, but without any medical skill to prove it, he's a dead man walking. As the sun sets to mark the end of the first day, the founder of the mafia takes his own life, with the tiny cyanide pill concealed in his ring, and is already dead by the time the lynch mob can get their hands on him.

alvinz95 - Mafia Godfather - lynched day 1

It is now night 1, deadlined at 72 hours. I still don't have mod powers, but posting is obviously not allowed during night. I'll be PMing MeMe to get her to update/lock the thread.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:33 am

Post by Patrick »

You all wake up to a bright and sunny day 2, to find that Mellowed Man has been murdered; even as murder victims go, he doesn't look good. He has a bullet lodged in his brain and appears to have been stabbed multiple times. It's not clear which of these killed him first, but it seems that he was targetted by more than one party... You all search his home, expecting to find medical instruments and/or drugs (strictly medicinal of course...), but none of these things materialise. Mellowed Man wasn't a doctor, just a normal citizen of the town.

Mellowed Man - Vanilla Townie - killed night 1

It is day 2. With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:10 am

Post by Cream147 »

Well...claiming doctor was a gambit that CERTAINLY paid off there Mellowed. Well done!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Cream147 »

Oh, and coheed should report.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Cream147 »

Oh, and sorry for the triple post, but we either have a vig or an sk. I can actually see reasons why a vig would shoot Mellowed Man, but maybe I'm just being too hopeful that we don't have an sk.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Cream147 wrote:Well...claiming doctor was a gambit that CERTAINLY paid off there Mellowed. Well done!
Um...it actually did. Pulling the mafias kill away from real doc by claiming it yourself may cause your death but it seriously helps the town out.
I play the games rul gud.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:54 am

Post by Cream147 »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Well...claiming doctor was a gambit that CERTAINLY paid off there Mellowed. Well done!
Um...it actually did. Pulling the mafias kill away from real doc by claiming it yourself may cause your death but it seriously helps the town out.
Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but are you thinking that I was being sarcastic with my original post? I wasn't.
[u]Apologies[/u]
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:22 am

Post by iamausername »

Hah, I guess Mellowed doesn't need replacing after all. (Had he survived, he would have done, since he's been banned from the site.)

Anyway, Coheed, investigation results plz.
Cream147 wrote:Oh, and sorry for the triple post, but we either have a vig or an sk.
Wait, how do you know this?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:24 am

Post by populartajo »

WARNING : LONG POST.

Coheed should report now. Unless he was roleblocked.

Reading the flavor of the kill tells us that its very possible that we have a SK since they usually use knives (stabbing) instead of mafia weapons, right?

Assuming we have a SK why did he try to kill a claimed doctor when obv scum would do that? I can only think in a newbie or first time as SK.

Alvin coming up scum puts us in nice advantage. The following post should tell us many many things. I guess it was Alvinz's first time as scum so he probably made the typical newbie scum mistakes.

a) A heavily suspected person in his list isnt probably his scumpartner. (however take in count that he could be the SK).
b) Neutral players or players with no reads are possible scumpartners.
c) Townie players in his list could probably be scum but there are more possibilities that they are players difficult to make a case against.

Let's see.
alvinz95 wrote:Urrrghh! I just had a nice long analysis of everyone, then the internet died! :evil:

Evilgorrilaz
: The least townly because of his likeness of bandwagons. Dangerous if he successfully starts a bandwagon. Good person to look out for.
Evilgorrilaz isnt his scumpartner. 90%.

Populartajo
: Something fishy about his last post. Seems to be giving limited information, and trying to start a wagon on me, by asking everyone if they thought my comment was weird. (can you explain?) You usually post a lot more in depth. Are you trying to hide something? And is your vote on evilgorrilaz a random vote or a serious vote?
Obv I know I am town and this heavy suspicion also, using the logic above, confirms me 90% as not his scumpartner.

Gaspode
: Overall seems the most townly, but I'm not entirely convinced yet, since it is at the beginning of the game. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Gaspode is an intesting case. He's 100% not Alvinz scumpartner since he was after him all the fucking game.Howver, I think that if someone is the SK then he could be. I have a bad feeling about him

Marmalade
: So far, hasn't elaborated on comments. (Most are one sentence long). Too little to tell. Leaning town.
Mmmm. Alvinz first case (communicatin in thread) was against me and Marmalade. Then, Alabaska suspected both Elias and Alvinz as scumpartners. So this probably means Marmalade isnt his scumparnter.

Mellowed Man
: Has done some controversial things, which could go as newbish, unless he consistently does them. Vote hops, can't see a real reason to vote, just because coheed said he was a newbie, besides being scummy, or newbish. Second most scummy.
Sorry, NAR. RIP

Ashmite
: Can't really tell, hasn't done anything townly, so I'm leaning more on the scum side.
mmmm, this probably tells us Ashmite, Skruffs, isnt his scumpartner but Im not too sure, as Alvinz seems to feel about him.

iamausername
: Leaning towards town, though his vote on evilgorrilaz is quite ironic. not much left to say...
Mmmm, although Alvinz reads imausername as town he doesnt feel too confident about him. We have a possible scumpartner.

This is the interesting section

CoheedCambria09
: I'm thinking newbish, could go either way, not much to analyze.
Another possible scumpartner

Cream147
: hasn't posted anything besides a random vote. Prod?
He has been strongly against Alvinz for some part of D1. This almost confirms him as not his scumpartner but he could be the SK for backtracking after their argument.

Hypatia
: hasn't posted anything besides "I don't random vote" post. Prod?

Elias_te_thief
: No posts. Prod?

These last two posters (Hypatia, Matt and Elias) are at the end for not posting. We should look for more info, lets see.
About Hypatia, Matt_s

No commets until she got replaced. This post is interesting.
Alvinz wrote:
Matt wrote:I really dislike his stance on Elias_the_thief. He seems to be trying to get an easy wagon on somebody experienced. Besides that, he has been unimpressive. Pretty scummy.
A wagon? Why would I want to start a wagon on Elias? He probably is one of the contributors and starting a wagon on him would be untownly! And every knows that it was crap-logic, but seriously, it wasn't for a wagon, for a lynch, or any means of scum hunting, and I was just trying to contribute. You can go ahead and call that comment "a means off brushing it off", but If i were to try to let it slide, I would just have ignored it.
Here comes a sincere attack. This probably tells me Matt isnt his scumparnter.
alvinz wrote: So are you teamed with her or are you scum pals? Or do just a liking to very bad back-up?

I'm not liking your first post, because you have allied with cream, or scum partners, and you don't give much support in saying that almost everyone is scummy except coheed, cream, iamausername, marmalade. Nice.

Fos: Matt S
About Elias
alvinz wrote: I agree. I leaning towards Elias because he is definitely experienced, (2128 posts!), and his scum record is considerably high and has been scum 11 times (not like it has anything to do with this game, but hey, it might! ). IC's usually won't lurk like that. I
'm not sure at all, but if there is one scum in those group of lurkers, then I'd say Elias.
Lucky for now, but....
alvinz wrote: I don't think Elias is scum at all (lynch all lurkers is a bad policy), but, what I meant was that if there was scum in that group then I would say Elias. I'm not starting a wagon at all. I was just agreeing with Gaspode on the lurker opinion and giving a thought on it. Non of that was "evidence" to support a Elias lynch, because he is BY FAR, not on my scum list, because lynching someone just because they are lurking is not townly at all, especially if they have only posted one thing. The scum record was just tagged in for fun hence the parenthesis and "not like it has anything to do with this game, but hey, it might" which shows that it was merely a small joke.
Ding ding ding ding. We have a winner. Now that we know Alvinz is scum I think this post pretty much tells us that Elias could be scum, (notice the unsureness of "hey it might") but he's not on his scum list BY FAR, although his previous post said that he was leaning toward Elias.
alvinz wrote:Elias wagon? Hmmmmm.... just for fun. xD Vote: Elias the Thief Obviously temporary until I pick up some more scummy stuff.
Make sense now.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Cream147 »

iamausername wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Oh, and sorry for the triple post, but we either have a vig or an sk.
...Be more observant my friend!
El Moderato wrote:...but it seems that he was targetted by more than one party
I take that to mean that vig or sk also targetted Mellowed. Agree?
[u]Apologies[/u]
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:32 am

Post by iamausername »

Cream147 wrote:
iamausername wrote:
...Be more observant my friend!
El Moderato wrote:...but it seems that he was targetted by more than one party
I take that to mean that vig or sk also targetted Mellowed. Agree?
OK, cool.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:33 am

Post by populartajo »

In conclusion and for the people who hate to read.

Possible nonscumpartners (take in count that they could be the SK) :
Evilgorrilaz, Gaspode, Marmalade, Cream, Matt_s.

Possible scumpartners (they could also be the SK) : imausername, Coheed (I forgot he claimed cop so Im wating for his response), Skruffs, Elias the thief.

Possible SK : Gaspode, Cream.

I only based this post in Alvinz actions so if you want to post anything sincere about your relationship with Alvinz that could help us to reduce the possibilities, go ahead.

Im deciding Elias relationship with Alvinz is too strange to be true. Here we go again.
Vote : Elias the thief
Call me Tajo.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Cream147 »

Your argument against Elias seems very sound to me popular. There is just one thing I'm thinking...would it be more beneficial to us to try and lynch the SK than mafia, as with no SK, there will only be 1 nightkill per night. It's just a thought.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

The SK (And it is most likely an SK, serial killers traditionally STAB to death, where as vigs have shootings or bludgeonings) is a threat to the mafia, so the mafia will be trying to focus attention on the SK.
Fos: Cream

Fos: populartajo
for saying coheed should only report unless he was RB'd. Coheed should decide, himself, if he wants to reveal any results he may have gotten, and if he WAS roleblocked, he DEFINITELY should say as such. If he has an innocent, he may not want to report until the day has progressed some.

Fos: cream
again for the equivalent of "Good job doctor" except at Alvinz.

More later! I wasn't even aware day had ended until this morning.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:43 am

Post by populartajo »

Skruffs wrote:The SK (And it is most likely an SK, serial killers traditionally STAB to death, where as vigs have shootings or bludgeonings) is a threat to the mafia, so the mafia will be trying to focus attention on the SK.

for saying coheed should only report unless he was RB'd. Coheed should decide, himself, if he wants to reveal any results he may have gotten, and if he WAS roleblocked, he DEFINITELY should say as such. If he has an innocent, he may not want to report until the day has progressed some.

Actually, I was saying that Coheed should report any results right now, thats my opinion. If he was roleblocked then its obvious that he has no info, right? If he has a guilty, dont you want to know who he is?
Any comments in Elias?
Call me Tajo.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Cream147 »

Skruffs wrote:The SK (And it is most likely an SK, serial killers traditionally STAB to death, where as vigs have shootings or bludgeonings) is a threat to the mafia, so the mafia will be trying to focus attention on the SK.

Fair enough. Thanks for the opinion on SK hunting (or not doing so). When did I say anything equivalent to 'good job doctor' at Alvinz? Do you mean Mellowed?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Like I said, I still feel like Elias is alvinz's partner after day one.
vote: Elias_the_thief

Also,
prod: CoheedCambria09

Also, popular, there is such thing as day one bussing you know, so I wouldn't completely rule out Gaspode. 90% is acceptable but 100% is just too much IMO.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

Well, I came home today and logged in and saw this game was day again, but guess what, no pm from patty. So I come in here and see that Mellowed was killed :( I had investigated him after he cliamed doc (two power claims, suspicious) and i assumed thats why I never got a pm telling me his alignment.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Alabaska J »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Well, I came home today and logged in and saw this game was day again, but guess what, no pm from patty. So I come in here and see that Mellowed was killed :( I had investigated him after he cliamed doc (two power claims, suspicious) and i assumed thats why I never got a pm telling me his alignment.
Rats.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:29 am

Post by populartajo »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Well, I came home today and logged in and saw this game was day again, but guess what, no pm from patty. So I come in here and see that Mellowed was killed :( I had investigated him after he cliamed doc (two power claims, suspicious) and i assumed thats why I never got a pm telling me his alignment.
Mmmm.
Call me Tajo.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:46 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

Popular, your post on the Alvinz/Elias connection is very convincing. You picked up things I wouldnt have. I'll have to keep a closer on on elias today.

What was the "mmmm." meaning? It kind of confused me to as how you felt.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”