Mini 610: Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over!!

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:04 am

Post by Natirasha »

populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Matt_S wrote:This whole "put on" thing seems kind of put on. Nobody saw it that way until Natirasha brought it up. It seems to be nothing but a distraction.
Well...Natirasha saw it before he brought it up. If you read the conversation and can't see how it feels a bit put on, then...well...I don't know.

I unvoted Theo because he hasn't really seemed scummy to me since that 1 post early on.
And why did you vote him?
I mean, what did he do for you deciding to unvote him?
Probably the bandwagon on Theo when he voted for the defendant.

=======================================
Page 8 Votecount

Non-Jurors:

**Babygirl86: (1/7) {Mirth}
Joubert: (0/7)
Matt_S: (0/7)
Natirasha: (0/7)
populartajo: (0/7)

Jurors

ChiefSkye4: (0/6, 0/1)
Cream147: (0/6, 0/1)
Gorrad: (0/6, 0/1)
malthusis: (0/6, 0/1)
Mirth: (2/6, 3/1) {Gorrad, malthusis}, Joubert, Natirasha, babygirl86
SlySly: (0/6, 0/1)
theopor_COD: (0/6, 1/1) populartajo

Not Voting: (5/12) ChiefSkye4, Matt_S, SlySly, theopor_COD, Cream147

Deadline for D1: Saturday June 29, 6:15PM GMT+10
=======================================
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:33 am

Post by Mirth »

Natirasha wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Matt_S wrote:This whole "put on" thing seems kind of put on. Nobody saw it that way until Natirasha brought it up. It seems to be nothing but a distraction.
Well...Natirasha saw it before he brought it up. If you read the conversation and can't see how it feels a bit put on, then...well...I don't know.
Except that it wasn't. I don't like how this implicitly seems to be saying that just because y'all think you see it it must be there. Maybe it was maybe it wasn't. You can't be sure.
Or, maybe, we see it, and you don't. Different people read things different ways. Plus, on this matter, your opinion doesn't count--you are one of the people in the conversation.
Noted that you're blatantly ignoring even the possibility that my explanation is honest. Also noted how hard you're pushing.

Also Tajo has a point. If it was the wagon on Theo (not a big one at all), why did Cream unvote now as opposed to before when there were more votes on Theo. Why are you defending Cream?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Natirasha »

Mirth wrote:Noted that you're blatantly ignoring even the possibility that my explanation is honest. Also noted how hard you're pushing.
I never said there wasn't the possibility, I just made a call and I think it's more likely the conversation is put-on.
Also Tajo has a point. If it was the wagon on Theo (not a big one at all), why did Cream unvote now as opposed to before when there were more votes on Theo. Why are you defending Cream?
What is it with you and Tajo? You guys have been buddying up all day, backing each other whenever possible.

Anyways, I am not defending Cream. I actually wouldn't, for reasons concerning an ongoing game, I'm simply stating the obvius answer, in my eyes.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Mirth »

Natirasha wrote: What is it with you and Tajo? You guys have been buddying up all day, backing each other whenever possible.
Um what? Saying someone has a point is defending them now? Really?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Natirasha »

No, I just re-read the last few pages. You guys have indirectly teamed up against me, bouncing off each others arguments towards everything.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am

Post by populartajo »

Natirasha wrote:No, I just re-read the last few pages. You guys have indirectly teamed up against me, bouncing off each others arguments towards everything.
When was I against you?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
Natirasha wrote:No, I just re-read the last few pages. You guys have indirectly teamed up against me, bouncing off each others arguments towards everything.
When was I against you?
EBWOP
Define towards everything.
Call me Tajo.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Matt_S »

I find theo's lurking to be disturbing since he wanted to start conversation so badly yet is not saying a thing anymore. And these baseless accusations being flung back and forth are the perfect camouflage for scum trying to hide in the shadows. I don't think it's a coincidence that only half the town is posting during this put on conversation.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Mirth »

Matt_S wrote:I find theo's lurking to be disturbing since he wanted to start conversation so badly yet is not saying a thing anymore. And these baseless accusations being flung back and forth are the perfect camouflage for scum trying to hide in the shadows. I don't think it's a coincidence that only half the town is posting during this put on conversation.
Actually posting history says that some of the silent ones, including Theo, havent been posting anywhere for the past few days...
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by populartajo »

Ok we know lurking isnt going to help town specially in this game.
We have to do something.
Although my vote doesnt mean anything, Id suggest the jury to vote for Cream that he's far suspicious than babygirl.
Reason : he unvotes Theo with no apparent reason.
ChiefSkye4
Cream147
Gorrad
malthusis
Mirth
SlySly
theopor_COD
Do all the members of the jury here think that Cream is less suspicious than babygirl?
Call me Tajo.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Gorrad »

populartajo wrote:Ok we know lurking isnt going to help town specially in this game.
We have to do something.
Although my vote doesnt mean anything, Id suggest the jury to vote for Cream that he's far suspicious than babygirl.
ChiefSkye4
Cream147
Gorrad
malthusis
Mirth
SlySly
theopor_COD
Do all the members of the jury here think that Cream is less suspicious than babygirl?
Wow. My scummeter was at 9 with Mirth, but you're regestering a solid 8 with this post.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by populartajo »

Gorrad wrote:
populartajo wrote:Ok we know lurking isnt going to help town specially in this game.
We have to do something.
ChiefSkye4
Cream147
Gorrad
malthusis
Mirth
SlySly
theopor_COD
Wow. My scummeter was at 9 with Mirth, but you're regestering a solid 8 with this post.
Explanation, Gorrad. Explanation.
And answer my question. Do you agree with a babygirl lynch?
Call me Tajo.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Gorrad »

You tell the jury (meaning you want this to be a lynch) to vote for someone on a weak reason because they're more scummy than babygirl. WOW. You completely fail to mention ANY of the other people under suspicion, and this is a fairly obvious ploy to direct attention away from Mirth and onto Cream. Wow.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by populartajo »

Gorrad wrote:You tell the jury (meaning you want this to be a lynch) to vote for someone on a weak reason because they're more scummy than babygirl. WOW. You completely fail to mention ANY of the other people under suspicion, and this is a fairly obvious ploy to direct attention away from Mirth and onto Cream. Wow.
I dont think Mirth is scum.
I think Cream has more possibilities of being scum than babygirl and even Mirth.
In fact Im almost sure babygirl is town.
What do you mean with ANY of the other people under suspicion? Can you name them? If you give me a decent case about anyone then I'll definetely push it since its TOTALLY BETTER than a player (babygirl) with no reason for a lynch.
Now.
Why dont you let Cream defend himself? I dont see any reason why he unvoted Theo, do you?
BTW Cream has posted in other game.
Call me Tajo.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Post by SlySly »

I don't see the Mirth/Malth conversation as being put on. Mirth is striking me more as busy than she is as scummy.

IMO, Cream seems to have been a bit shady a few times so far.

Someone please remind me what the general consensus is about Babygirl's guilt or innocence? This is her trial and there sure seems to be a bit of focus deflection occurring.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Mirth »

Hurray, conversation. Don't have time to comment now, tired want to sleep, will do so first chance I get (might not be tomorrow, but def Thurs at least)
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Post by Gorrad »

It's too early to have a consensus at this point, but I think we're generally leaning towards innocent.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just haven't had too much to say. I'm pretty sure that babygirl is innocent, I'm getting real frustrated townie vibes from her posts (and I don't blame her, though she could be more constructive and do a bit of scumhunting). My number one candidate for scum at the moment is mirth, but I don't feel particularly strong about that.

Just to clarify about my unvote popular, if someone is not my number 1 candidate, I prefer to not have my vote on them, unless there is a good reason to having my vote on them as a pose to the scummiest player.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Matt_S »

Cream147 wrote:Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just haven't had too much to say. I'm pretty sure that babygirl is innocent, I'm getting real frustrated townie vibes from her posts (and I don't blame her, though she could be more constructive and do a bit of scumhunting). My number one candidate for scum at the moment is mirth, but I don't feel particularly strong about that.

Just to clarify about my unvote popular, if someone is not my number 1 candidate, I prefer to not have my vote on them, unless there is a good reason to having my vote on them as a pose to the scummiest player.
Hmm... Your reason is poor, and popular's reason is poor. Popular is trying to get the pressure off Mirth, which I dislike. Cream is acting noncommittal, which I dislike. I'll
FOS them both
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

(2) think very hard;
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 am

Post by populartajo »

Matt_S wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just haven't had too much to say. I'm pretty sure that babygirl is innocent, I'm getting real frustrated townie vibes from her posts (and I don't blame her, though she could be more constructive and do a bit of scumhunting). My number one candidate for scum at the moment is mirth, but I don't feel particularly strong about that.

Hmm... Your reason is poor, and popular's reason is poor. Popular is trying to get the pressure off Mirth, which I dislike. Cream is acting noncommittal, which I dislike. I'll
FOS them both
Why is my reason poor? Its as valid as we can get at this stage of the game. I mean look at his explanation. Who's your top suspect now, Cream?
We should also look Gorrad. I have a bad feeling about him. Mirth is neutral, IMO and Im not trying to get the pressure of her. Those ARE simply my reads.
My principal point is that babygirl is less scummy than pretty much everyone here and I wont be happy if we let the jury lynch her.
That's why my question to everyone in the jury is : Do you think babygirl is more summy than Cream or anyone else?. Also, if you have any decent case against someone then we should push it because for now babygirl is not a decent lycnh.
Call me Tajo.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Matt_S »

populartajo wrote:Also, if you have any decent case against someone then we should push it because for now babygirl is not a decent lycnh.
The fact that you're pushing this alternative using only Cream's unvote, while ignoring babygirl's unvote, is what's poor. What makes Cream a decent lynch and not babygirl?
Show

(2) think very hard;
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 am

Post by populartajo »

Matt_S wrote:
populartajo wrote:Also, if you have any decent case against someone then we should push it because for now babygirl is not a decent lycnh.
The fact that you're pushing this alternative using only Cream's unvote, while ignoring babygirl's unvote, is what's poor. What makes Cream a decent lynch and not babygirl?
Im assuming volkan didnt put a scum in the first trial.
Call me Tajo.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Matt_S »

populartajo wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
Trying to outguess the mod? There's no reason to believe the defendant wasn't picked randomly.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Matt_S wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
Trying to outguess the mod? There's no reason to believe the defendant wasn't picked randomly.
In fact, I've got a bloody good reason to assume that Vollkan had very little to do with who the defendant is. It would just be too unbalanced if the mod chose- AND it would be biased. It's either 100% random or someone besides Vollkan chose.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Natirasha »

populartajo wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
That nails it. Wouldn't it be a tad overpowered if the town would be down a townie day one, no matter what happens?

unvote, vote: Populartajo
[/b]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”