mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by mathcam »

You also said that about RossWilliams, Farside, PetroleumJelly, thought that CKD was a Jester, that Holy was a mason, and that Pooky and has were town. Go figure.

Cam
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by mathcam »

Oh, was PJ mith's mason?

Cam
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by mith »

Yeah, DGB... you said a lot of things. You've really got to stop taking the one thing you got right as validation for your flawed theories.

(But while we're congratulating ourselves for guesses that ended up being right while having no affect on the outcome, of the 9 players who were either on The List™ or who I FOS'd, I hit all five Mafia.)

Well played, math. I was following along the last few days, and while I wasn't anywhere near sure who the scum was (much less that there were two!), I figured if mathcam was scum he would pull it out. No shame in it, ladies, he's just that good. :)

I didn't have a partner. I actually breadcrumbed this in one of my posts (I had a townie called the Lone Gunman Mason in one of my GL games once), but I didn't expect anyone to notice it.

Looking forward to the details on the setup.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I'm fine with QuickTopic link posted, by the way.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

great job Math....I thought that the CKD/Has incident would seal us a win, but we didnt consider that a freaking SK was wondering around....that being said, Has, I was hoping that you would wait a little longer to pull my "I got a scum on CKD" gambit, but I guess with the pressure that PJ had put you under, you had to do something. I thought we were pretty much done after that, but Math pulled this thing out and has won much respect from me.

we also got lucky that there were a couple uninterested players...

like "mr. gnome-it-all"'s I dont really care about this game I only replaced to get someone to replace in my game. So a special thanks to you for not caring, that really helped us win.

MVP for mathcam!!!..you are the man.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Has, I was hoping that you would wait a little longer to pull my "I got a scum on CKD" gambit, but I guess with the pressure that PJ had put you under, you had to do something.
If I thought we had an SK, I would have waited, if done it at all.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I sux at this jester thing.

good game guys.

congrats to cam for the pullout at the end.

Now ladies, if you had been part of Mith's Minions. Surely your odds of spotting the devilish cam would've been much greater.

I hear signup fees are waived for people who've played a mafia game with the illustrious Mith.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Thesp »

The Quick and Dirty (who's who?)

Mafia

hasdgfas - Mostly Mute Monk Mafia GF (shows up as townie is only says two words per post in a day)
MeMe - Mafia GF Vengeful style (If she dies, Goon dies)
Iammars - Mafia Goon Venge (If GF-Vengeful style dies, he dies)
curiouskarmadog - Mafia
Mastermind of Sin - Mafia

Other anti-town (solo winners)

Holy - Werewolf (Immune to mafia kills)
PookyTheMagicalBear - Jester (investigates for and kills Jester's Nemesis)

Town

al_kohaulec - Cop (sane, finds mafia/not-mafia)
Dark Ermac - Doctor
Disciple Slayer - Quack (Given Doctor PM with flavor hint, actually vig)
Battle Mage - Jester's Nemesis (Investigates for and kills Jester)
RossWilliam - Seer (finds werewolf/not-werewolf)
mith - Mason (just 1)
tyhess - Cult Recruiter (townie otherwise)
petroleumjelly - Harry Potter (townie, given misleading "Catch the Snitch" flavor)
Talitha - Townie
wolfcrier - Townie
QuickBen - Townie
Greasy Spot - Townie
Dani Banani - Townie
Fletcher - Townie
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by Thesp »

Anti-town (7)

5 Mafia

1 Mafia Mostly Mute Godfather (If he posts using only two words in each post in a day (besides votes), he has investigation immunity the following night. Inspired by a game of Mostly Mute Monk Mafia we played at Thespival, in which the two most innocent-appearing players ended up being scum.)
Role PM wrote:Image

You are a member of the
Mafia
with
hasdgfas, MeMe, Iammars, curiouskarmadog, and Mastermind of Sin
. You may talk with your partners at night. Each night, you may have one person from the group PM me the name of the player on behalf of the mafia. The named player will be killed by the PMing player.

Furthermore, you are a
Mafia Godfather
. If every post you make on a given day is Mostly Mute Monk Style, following the guidelines in this post, then on the subsequent night, you will show up as a vanilla townie would to investigations.

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
1 Mafia GF vengeful style (If he dies, a particular goon dies. Inspired by the numerous games of Crush Nightless we played at Thespival.)

You are a member of the
Mafia
with
. You may talk with your partners at night. Each night, you may have one person from the group PM me the name of the player on behalf of the mafia. The named player will be killed by the PMing player.

Furthermore, you are a
Mafia Godfather, Vengeful Style
. You have a special connection with
Iammars
. Should you die,
Iammars
will die as well.

You win when at least half of the living players are mafia, or when nothing can prevent the same.
1 Mafia Goon, Vengeful Style (The one tied to above. Inspired by the numerous games of Crush Nightless we played at Thespival.)

You are a member of the
Mafia
with

Furthermore, you are a
Mafia Goon, Vengeful Style
. You have a special connection with
MeMe
. Should MeMe die, you will die as well.

1 Mafia Goon

You are a member of the
Mafia
with

1 Mafia Goon

You are a member of the
Mafia
with

1 Werewolf (A SK, essentially - immune to mafia kills. Inspired by two separate games (a spork76 game and a Pooky game) which included lone werewolf players.)

You are a
Werewolf
, along with...well, nobody. How unfortunate. Good thing the mafia don't load their guns with silver bullets. Each night you may PM me the name of a player. You will kill that player, barring unforeseen circumstances.

You win if and only if you are the only player alive, or if nothing can prevent the same.
1 Jester (Can't vote self unless in endgame; at night can select a player, if that player is Jester-Vig, he kills them. Inspired by the most memorable game at Thespival, which was a 3 mafia, 1 cop, 1 1-shot doc, 1 Jester, 6 townie setup in which 20 minutes were devoted to discussing how it's in the best interest of the Jester to claim. A mafia member claimed Jester, the town then (esp. MeMe) felt safe lynching the crazy-acting Dirge, who was the Jester.)

You are a
Jester
You may not vote for yourself at any time unless there are 4 or fewer players alive – doing so is expressly prohibited.
Though the cop cannot find you, there is one player who is your nemesis. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is your nemesis, you will kill that player, barring unforeseen circumstances.

You win if and only if you are lynched on any day except the first.
Please note that once all other anti-town roles have been killed, the game will end whether or not you have been lynched.

Town (14)

1 Cop (sane, detects Mafia/Not Mafia)

You are a
Cop
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is Mafia or Not-mafia. Your result will be affected by your sanity.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
1 Doctor (sane)

You are a
Doctor
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will attempt to prevent the death of that person on that night.

1 Quack (Given Doc PM, though, actually a Vig. Inspired by Quack Mafia which was run, and involved much slaughtering of townies and no slaughtering of Mafia.)

You are a
Doctor
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will use your surgical skills on that player that night.

1 Jester-Vig (At night, can select player, if that player is Jester, he kills them. Immune to Doc, but not Quack.)

You are a
Jester's Nemesis
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is the Jester, you will kill them, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

1 Seer (Detects SK)

You are a
Seer
. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is a Werewolf or Not-werewolf.

1 Mason (Inspired by a Pooky game at Thespival which involved al_kohaulec as a single mason.)

You are a
Mason
. You know yourself to be innocent. You may communicate with yourself at night. You have no nightchoice.

1 "Cult" Recruiter (each night, recruits a player, that players auto-votes along with Cult Recruiter, but retains alignment and ability otherwise. Inspired by the game after Mugshots, where the players on the couch (all 5?) cuddled up to Pooky and voted with whomever he decided to point the Scepter of Suspicion at.)

You are the
Cult of the Couch Recruiter
. Your role is public, but your alignment is not. Each night, you may select a person to join the Cult of the Couch. That player must accept, and may no longer vote. The number of your votes are equal to the number of members of the Cult of the Couch, and they may not be split up among different people. (e.g. If you and two others comprise the Cult of the Couch, your vote counts for 3 votes.) Should you die, the Cult of the Couch is no more, and former members will regain their ability to vote.

1 Harry Potter (Told he has a passive ability, that at night he will try to "catch the snitch", and if he does, something good will happen. It actually does nothing, as the HP movie we watched had no Quidditch played, which was a key complaint of MeMe's about the movie. A misleading role to give the mafia more claiming flexibility.)

You are
Harry Potter
, right from the movie we watched at the beginning of Thespival. Your job is to catch the snitch. Each night, you will go out trying to catch the snitch. This is a passive ability which may be influenced by other people's nightchoices. If you catch the snitch, something good will happen. I will tell you if you catch the snitch on any given night, no response indicates you have not yet caught the snitch.

6 Townies

You are a
Townie
. You have no nightchoice.

"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by Mizzy »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I sux at this jester thing.

good game guys.

congrats to cam for the pullout at the end.

Now ladies, if you had been part of Mith's Minions. Surely your odds of spotting the devilish cam would've been much greater.

I hear signup fees are waived for people who've played a mafia game with the illustrious Mith.
I AM a Mith Minion. Didn't help at all :P
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by Thesp »

curiouskarmadog wrote:like "mr. gnome-it-all"'s I dont really care about this game I only replaced to get someone to replace in my game.
Yeah, I found that to be personally offensive from him. :cry:

On the whole, I'm pleased with how the game went. There were a few things I would have done differently (I would have posted a link to the cards in the first few posts, for one), but by and large I think it went well. I was impressed with both mathcam and Holy in particular, and I was incredibly impressed with petroleumjelly's keen analysis of my modding principles (which I need to codify in case I'm modding a game which PJ can't provide insight into my theories). The mafia led the town around by the nose and almost had a flawless victory, before tailspinning into some perilously dangerous territory, before pulling it out. Holy also nearly single-handedly took out the mafia by herself.

I'm interested to hear what everyone else thought of the game. Comments? Concerns? Rants? Raves? I welcome feedback.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by Thesp »

Also, big thanks to everyone who replaced in and hung on, especially to those who replaced in late. Let me know if ever you need a replacement for a game you're running and I'll try to go out of my way to make it happen. ;)
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

If Holy wasn't lynched on the last day, would she have won since she was immune to mafia kills?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Also, Holy killed me the perfect night, as I was probably going to go after her(after breaking PR) the next day.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Sorry for triple post, but things don't come to me all at once.

Great modding Thesp, sorry that there were a couple days that dragged on and on. I'll gladly play in a game of yours at a later date as well, if it seems interesting.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

1.)
I'm not too pleased with there being a Werewolf in the game, when the first posts go over in very explicit detail about the possible factions in the game -- which only include Mafia, Jester, and Town. There should be a tiny clause like "there may be other factions in the game" or "there might be other win conditions" if you are going to do something like this.

2.)
I definitely thought mathcam / hasdgfas played a superb game as mafia. I was
very
suspicious of hasdgfas very early, and he always niggled the back of my mind because his claim just never once sounded
right
to me. But credit is due where it is due, he managed to keep me off his back despite that.

Since people are doing it, I will note that after Iammars was lynched, I immediately proposed the following scum groups:
PJ's PM to Thesp wrote:
Mafia #1
  • CKD
  • MoS
  • Beep! Beep! / Holy
Mafia #2 (Vengeful)
  • Iammars
  • mathcam
  • hasdgfas
If I had survived the night after the Iammars-lynch, I would have been angling for lynching mathcam or hasdgfas [the only person who can really vouch for this is probably al_kohaulec: since hasdgfas died and came up scum that same night, I wanted mathcam and Holy to be lynched, in that order of preference].

So in that sense, I have to bow down to the wisdom of having me killed when you did; I was pretty distracted with BB! pretty much all game, it took a lot for me to want to lynch somebody besides her. *sigh*

I never really suspected mathcam enough to want to spend a day lynching him until after Iammars was lynched, and by then it was too little too late.

3.)
I do want to ask about the BB! lynch. Just the day before BB! [the presumed 'mafia without a vote'] I had basically given her a pardon from lynching by pushing on Iammars, and probably would not have wanted her lynched
at all
the next day: it is almost guaranteed that BB! would not have killed me that night. As such, I just plain don't understand why she was lynched. :?

I also never understood the idea that there were no mafia members left. I would have considered No-Lynching on the final day (although that apparently would not have worked this game).

4.)
I had figured that mith was probably a sole mason -- this was based on my having been in a game which Thesp modded where I was effectively a lone Mason (Sanity Mafia).

If anybody had claimed to be mith's Mason, I was going to check their posts for breadcrumbs, and if there were none, I very well might have counter-claimed. I practically
never
lie as town, but I was becoming increasingly positive throughout the game that mith, in fact, did not have a partner. I almost wish this situation had come up, just to see how that would have turned out. :P

5.)
Holy was a very effective SK -- never threatening enough during the day to seem like a good nightkill target (if I were mafia, that is), but never
quite
scummy enough for me to want to use a day to lynch her until very late game.

~~~~~

I will probably have more comments later.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

On a side note.

I almost convinced myself to claim Jester.

Ah good times.

Thanks for taking us down memory lane again Thesp, I do miss that magical 72 hour gaming marathon we did.(I slept the whole plane ride back)

We gotta do it again sometime.

Thanks for a great game and thanks to everyone for playing.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

petroleumjelly wrote:I also never understood the idea that there were no mafia members left.
Actually, I was surprised by that as well, due to the revealed vengeful mafia goon without anybody to go along with him.

Thesp, can we get Night choices as well?
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Thesp »

hasdgfas wrote:If Holy wasn't lynched on the last day, would she have won since she was immune to mafia kills?
Both would have won, since both achieved their win conditions simultaneously. (Nothing could prevent the SK from being the only one alive at that point, and the mafia would be at 50% at that point.) I know I adjudicate that differently from the Jester-lynch happening (which would have been Jester 1st, Mafia 2nd if the town lynched the Jester at the same time that mafia achieved 50%), I can still live with myself anyway. ;)
petroleumjelly wrote:
1.)
I'm not too pleased with there being a Werewolf in the game, when the first posts go over in very explicit detail about the possible factions in the game -- which only include Mafia, Jester, and Town. There should be a tiny clause like "there may be other factions in the game" or "there might be other win conditions" if you are going to do something like this.
I do note that I never said these were
"the"
factions, but your point is understood. I hope you didn't hate your role too much. :razz:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Thanks for taking us down memory lane again Thesp, I do miss that magical 72 hour gaming marathon we did.(I slept the whole plane ride back)

We gotta do it again sometime.
Agreed, but I'll angle to be on your team each time when we play Mu!
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Thesp wrote:I hope you didn't hate your role too much.
Pfft, no. You gave the role the wrong person (or just the right person, however you look at it). After having been the 'lone mason' in Sanity Mafia, and having what I think to be a good grasp of your modding policies, my general thoughts on my role were "I am just a vanilla townie, but I just
might
not be". The thing I hated most about my role was the possibility that I had to
claim
the role, because I knew it was going to sound a bit ridiculous.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

I also have fully destroyed my credibility as a town power role.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by mathcam »

Thesp: Great game, and well-modded. Not that I had much doubt when I subbed it, but you're definitely on my list of mods I can trust.

The game: I'd never heard of sole masons before, so even though other people suggested that in thread, I dismissed that as the ravings of lunatics. As you'll see if the scum thread gets revealed, we were completely oblivious to the SK -- oblivious to the point that I was panicking about how we were going to explain Has not being nightkilled after being apparently the only remaining power role, only to find that he was killed overnight. That was a bit of a shock, but at least it told us that the extra kills were not coming from a vig but rather an SK. That was the only reason I was led to Holy in the first place, having otherwise completely ignored her for the entire game. I agree that the Has/CKD gambit was perhaps played prematurely, but they played their parts quite well, CKD even leaving me with extra ammunition against Beep when he died. Finally, I should point out that MeMe deserves a lot of credit for leaving so few scumtrails before she had to be replaced for work reasons.

PJ: While I found it genuinely frustrating at points, I was in awe of your mad meta skills. It was incredibly nerve-wracking attempting to make anything up while you were still alive, especially since I didn't have the real-life Thespival experience to supply ideas. I pushed to get you killed earlier than we did for exactly this reason. That said, this game definitely reminded he how much it sucked I couldn't make it.

Holy: Heh. Sorry that all my hard work in that last day to make sure
you
got lynched, and not Mizzy, was of no benefit to me, but yet deprived you of your win. Actually, I'm not that sorry. :) Again, though, well-played -- if I had been a townie, I quite possibly would have been convinced to go after Mizzy instead of you.

Cam
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by mathcam »

Thesp wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:If Holy wasn't lynched on the last day, would she have won since she was immune to mafia kills?
Both would have won, since both achieved their win conditions simultaneously. (Nothing could prevent the SK from being the only one alive at that point, and the mafia would be at 50% at that point.)
Wait, does that make sense? Nothing could
cause
Holy to be the only alive at that point (assuming we lynched Mizzy and not me), never mind
prevent
it.

Cam
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I was so certain that mathcam was the last scum, and that Holy was going to lose the game for us. Holy being werewolf took me by surprise though...

Good game.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:41 am

Post by Thesp »

By role:

Mafia

N1: curiouskarmadog kills petroleumjelly (fails, doc-protected)
N2: curiouskarmadog kills Talitha
N3: curiouskarmadog kills PookyTheMagicalBear
N4: mathcam kills Battle Mage
N5: mathcam kills petroleumjelly
N6: mathcam kills Holy (fails, Holy is mafia-kill-immune)

Werewolf

N1: kills Dani Banani
N2: kills al_kohaulec
N3: kills Ross William
N4: kills Mastermind of Sin
N5: kills hasdfgas
N6: kills FlameAxe

Jester

N1: investigates mith (not JN)
N2: investigates curiouskarmadog (not JN)
N3: investigates petroleumjelly (not JN)

Cop

N1: investigates mith (not-mafia)
N2: investigates BattleMage (not-mafia)

Doc

N1: protects petroleumjelly

Quack

N1: kills mith
N2: kills Sarcastro

Jester's Nemesis

N1: investigates mith (not JN)
N2: investigates Sarcastro (not JN)
N3: investigates Ross William (not JN)
N4: investigates Mr_Gnome_It_All (not JN)

Seer

N1: investigate mith (not-werewolf)
N2: investigate al_kohaulec (not-werewolf)
N3: investigate Beep! Beep! (not-werewolf)

Cult of the Couch Recruiter

N4: recruit Beep! Beep!

By night:

Night 1

Mafia - ckd -> pj (fails)
Werewolf - Dani Banani
Jester - mith
Cop - mith
Doc - petroleumjelly
Quack - mith
Jester's Nemesis - mith
Seer - mith
Cult of Couch Recruiter - none

Night 2

Mafia - ckd -> Talitha
Werewolf - al_kohaulec
Jester - curiouskarmadog
Cop - Battle Mage
Quack - Sarcastro
Jester's Nemesis - Sarcastro
Seer - al_kohaulec

Night 3

Mafia - ckd -> PookyTheMagicalBear
Werewolf - Ross William
Jester - petroleumjelly
Jester's Nemesis - Ross William
Seer - Beep! Beep!

Night 4

Mafia - mathcam -> Battle Mage
Werewolf - Mastermind of Sin
Jester's Nemesis - Mr_Gnome_It_All
Cult of Couch Recruiter - Beep! Beep!

Night 5

Mafia - mathcam -> petroleumjelly
Werewolf - hasdfgas
Cult of Couch Recruiter - None

Night 6

Mafia - mathcam -> Holy (fails)
Werewolf - FlameAxe
Cult of Couch Recruiter - None

Note the number of mith targets N1 (and he would have lived if not targetted by the quack!). We almost had 3 kills N1, which would have created some different assumptions, I think. I'm also a bit surprised that the Quack didn't come clean earlier.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”