Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Azimuth »

ShadowGirl wrote:I'm inclined to believe Azimuth and dcorbe - they've each breadcrumbed/given indication of their role before all this massclaiming started. Azimuth on post 293, dcorbe on 278. Also, if Azimuth was indeed mafia he would have just lynched roflcopter - it would all be over then.
You will surely not be surprised if I say I think you're on the right track. :)

If you have any questions for me or reservations I can help ease, please just say so.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Korts »

Same here. Ask me, I'll answer.

You're not gonna win this fight with your suave moves, Azim-scum ;)
scumchat never die
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I really appreciate the thought out, and well worded response dcorbe, that totally confirmed my belief that you are indeed scum. Again, I'd vote you but then I know it'd only be said I was omgusing so I will stay on Korts, your scum buddy.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

all i can say right now is we need more votes on korts or dcorbe.
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I really appreciate the thought out, and well worded response dcorbe, that totally confirmed my belief that you are indeed scum. Again, I'd vote you but then I know it'd only be said I was omgusing so I will stay on Korts, your scum buddy.
Darla: Here's a hint. Busing korts is a horrible idea right now because you WILL be roleblocked by Azimuth tonight. When we all wake up tomorrow the ratio will be 4:1. With 5 alive, you will have to convince 3 of us that you're not scummy. That's a tall order considering that 3 out of the 4 of us have at one point or another called your actions scummy. It would probably have been wiser to mount a better defense for yourself earlier on in the game instead of attacking me.

You need Korts to remain alive right now to have any shot at victory, because Azi can't role block you both. If you can keep him alive, you've got a decent shot at an NK tonight, and that would result in a victory for you.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by Korts »

I don't want to put you down, dcorbe, but this is all only if Azimuth's the real roleblocker, which he isn't. I could even see an Azim-Darla scumpair...
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:I don't want to put you down, dcorbe, but this is all only if Azimuth's the real roleblocker, which he isn't. I could even see an Azim-Darla scumpair...
But you're not going to make a case against Darla because you know I'm correct. You were so convinced a page ago that I was Azim's scum partner. Why the sudden change of heart?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Compare Darla's scenario to your scenarios, which are based absolutely 100% on solid fact that everyone in the game knows. How is your scenario easier to verify than any other? Tell me that.
@Korts: Please tell me who's scenerios are based absolutely on 100% fact, mine or Darla's? It's not clear from your post.

Thanks.

-Daniel
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:12 am

Post by Korts »

dcorbe wrote:
Korts wrote:Compare Darla's scenario to your scenarios, which are based absolutely 100% on solid fact that everyone in the game knows. How is your scenario easier to verify than any other? Tell me that.
@Korts: Please tell me who's scenerios are based absolutely on 100% fact, mine or Darla's? It's not clear from your post.

Thanks.

-Daniel
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Neither is based on fact at all, everything is speculation.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 am

Post by Korts »

dcorbe wrote:
Korts wrote:I don't want to put you down, dcorbe, but this is all only if Azimuth's the real roleblocker, which he isn't. I could even see an Azim-Darla scumpair...
But you're not going to make a case against Darla because you know I'm correct. You were so convinced a page ago that I was Azim's scum partner. Why the sudden change of heart?
All I know is that among the three of you there's two scum. That I'm convinced of. I mean, I have no other choice but evaluate the chance of various pairings. The most likely is a dcorbe-Azimuth pair, but I can see a dcorbe-Darla pair violently bussing each other and an Azim-Darla pair as well.
scumchat never die
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:45 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

It's amazing how much one perception's can change through a reread:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I really appreciate the thought out, and well worded response dcorbe, that totally confirmed my belief that you are indeed scum. Again, I'd vote you but then I know it'd only be said I was omgusing so I will stay on Korts, your scum buddy.
Well thought responses are only made by scum?

Anyway, I also might believe DBE - why bother claiming a power role when she could just say she's a townie? That would still an odd man out.
Korts wrote:Great. So now there's four power roles claimed. If you believe Azim, DBE, that leaves me paired with dcorbe? Do you think we as scum would organize such bad fakeclaims? Either dcorbe is lying or I am, but not both of us.
Korts wrote:@Darla. Who do you think is lying (Azimuth aside for a moment): dcorbe, or me?
Am I the only one who doesn't see this as him somehow trying to clear dcorbe?

Why's a partnership between them so unlikely?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Korts »

rofl, how are you feeling about things?
scumchat never die
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

great news guys the massclaim has won this game for the town just like i thought it would. ready for whats going to look uncomfortably like a mathematical proof?

step 1:
there are 4 power role claims and 2 townie claims
the setup states there will be 2 power roles, 2 townies, and 2 scum left
THEREFORE the two townie claims can be believed, so shadowgirl and i are not scum

step 2:
in post 351 korts puts me and lynch-1.
in post 352 azimuth posts, claims roleblocker and doesn't hammer me
THEREFORE azimuth is not scum, because scum could have hammered me and won the game.
THEREFORE azimuth is telling the truth about his roleblocker claim
THEREFORE korts made a fakeclaim and is scum

step 3:
azimuth roleblocked darlablueeyes
dcorbe doc protected korts
korts is scum
THEREFORE the kill was prevented by roleblocking dbe
THEREFORE dbe is scum with korts

to further prove step three today we will lynch korts and azimuth will please be so kind as to rb dbe again tonight.

vote: korts

next time somebody calls for a massclaim at lylo, remember how it won this game for town for for crissake don't bandwagon them to lynch-1.

please ignore everything that korts has said since azimuth counterclaimed him, and anything he will say from now on, because he is desperately trying to convince us that the above isn't true, but the empirical proof is right here in the thread. town wins this game.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

ps since dcorbe was so insistent about starting a wagon on me with the theory that scum no killed on purpose we have a very simple way of further ensuring this game is won by town.

lynch korts (scum).
roleblock dbe.

if no kill, there will be five alive, lynch dbe.
if she's TOWN that means dcorbe is SCUM and no killed again to get us to lynch dbe.
if she's SCUM as expected then good, game over town wins
but because there will be five alive tomorrow (including azimuth the roleblocker), we won't be in lylo and can lynch dcorbe if necessary the following day.

if there is a kill tonight even though azimuth is roleblocking dbe, then dcorbe is SCUM by default. i don't think this will be what happens.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:23 am

Post by Korts »

meh, I give up. The claim would've been good if I didn't choose the one person that it doesn't work with. Get on with it.

unvote, vote: Korts

Good luck, partner.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Korts »

I think that was the hammer vote.
scumchat never die
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im just checking to make sure
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Porochaz »

Black Smoke blew threw the town... a man with a long dark coat stormed down the long road from the outskirts to the town square with a look of fury on his face. He stops at the 6 figures at the square then stops in front of Korts.

"Becareful he's evil" one of the other's shouted
"He'll strangle you" anoher shouted
"Who the hell are you?" someone else shouted.

I looked up.
"I'm Paul, and I am supreme ruler of this world, and I am very upset"

At that point, Korts jumped at me with a knife. I flicked my wrist and he stopped in mid air...

"How dare you decide on a lynch whilst Im about to have tea... Its going to get cold now and I have to deal with this... well the town and erm... yourself have decided that you are the filth of this town, now Im going to get you in the worst way possible"

"We could have dealt with this ourselves, why are you here for this kill?" one of the other 5 asked.

"He killed my daughter, Jo-. Sorry... now I leave, your on your own for his partner."
I turned to Korts
"You deserve this for killing Kathy"

And with that I turn and leave, leaving the black smoke behind. Korts with fear in his eyes still stuck in midair screamed...

"So whats going to happen to him" Roflcopter asked the remaining town
"I think hes just being left here..." Darla replied
"And whats with the smoke" dcorbe asked.

At that point the smoke, like an organised being sort of grabbed Korts and starting flinging him into walls and then smashed him into the ground. Then the smoke left...

Azimuth walked up to the near dead corpse of Korts and he whispered the last words he'd ever speak.

"We're next"

Korts - Mafia Goon - Smokekilled Day 3

Tea time, Night lasts 48 hours. Night choices. etc.

Also I made this flavour slightly supernatural as it was initially going to be about me being annoyed at having to right this during my tea time. If anyone can get the obvious reference they get no points whatsoever. However if people arent happy with the flavour I can change it to something more realistic.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

Roflcopter win the no points.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Paul stood in the middle of the town square, unseen. He watched as various people ran past him. He was interested. He was interested in the people running about behind him running to do there business. He was interested in the hanging corpse that was hanging in the middle of the street. But most of all he was interested in the shadow beside Korts corpse. Crying for the whole night. Just sitting there... noone noticed apart from him... strange. He thought of the day after Kathy died, the grief, two days ago, it still hadnt really sunk in but he felt good that he had gotten revenge on the murderer. It was made worse by the fact he interrupted his dinner. It was originally just going to be a simple shooting but you ruin his spaghetti bolognaise, the smoke monster comes out...

The sun was starting to rise, everyone had long gone to bed and the rain was subsiding... he stood up and walked down the street towards the town exit and the corpse of corpse... he took out a small bag out of his coat and emptied it over corpse...
"that was my inedible tea, since you cant choose the right time to die, you can have it"
and with that he walked off as he reached the entrance he looked up...
"Oh a rainbow..."

Noone died night 3, GOGOGO! With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

No results on my dcorbe investigation, got RB'd by Az presumably.

I can only assume dcorbe sent in a no kill in order to set me up. It would be easy for him to put it on me, frustrating too because I feel vindicated about Korts being scum, and have a nagging feeling y'all are gonna lynch me.

anyways, I say its time to lynch Kort's scum buddy
vote:dcorbe
Show
you done goofed.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by roflcopter »

town wins.

vote: darlablueeyes
soi soi soi

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

The not much point just feel bad that I didnt do many yesterday vote count

Dcorbe 1 DBE
Darlablueeyes 1 Roflcopter

Korts corpse (amusing to say aloud) is twitching... a rat appears from underneath him. It runs off. It cant stomach the cold bolognaise either
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Vote: DBE
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

My basis is this: why wouldn't scum submit a kill? Mineswell, right?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”