Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by Korts »

I keep track of my lies, thanks though ;)

You know what, you're right. I still would've had the chance to stop the kill. But it would've been a very probable mafia win. This is confusing me, this thinkin' shit.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by Korts »

Again, I ask. Is there any chance there are two roleblockers?
scumchat never die
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

@ my Poj vote, I Was trying to draw out scum to see if they would bandwagon, so i would know who to investigate night 2. Its a tactic I used in a previous game successfully, voting the person I know is innocent to see who jumps on.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by Korts »

@Darla. Who do you think is lying (Azimuth aside for a moment): dcorbe, or me?
scumchat never die
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:Two players in this game have received one of the following role PMs,
without duplication
:

You are a Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. If that player is alive, I will tell you if that player is Mafia or Not-mafia, unless you have been roleblocked. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Please confirm you have received this role via PM.
You are a Doctor. Each night, you may PM me the name of another player. That player will be protected from a single kill effect that night, unless you have been roleblocked. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Please confirm you have received this role via PM.
You are a Roleblocker. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be treated as having not made a nightchoice that night. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Please confirm you have received this role via PM.
You are a Miller. If you are investigated by the Cop, he will be told you are Mafia. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated. Please confirm you have received this role via PM.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Korts »

Thanks, mod. Didn't notice that.
scumchat never die
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I think you are both lying, I think Az is the Role Block and I know I am the cop.

He claims ot have RB'd me last night, and I was RB'd since I got no results.

There are only 2 Power Roles.

Thus I think both you and dcorbe are lying.
Show
you done goofed.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by Korts »

Hah! The world is crazy after all. Gonna go take a shower now.
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I think you are both lying, I think Az is the Role Block and I know I am the cop.

Quite convenient how you claim a role and a scenario which we could not possibly verify? No results because you were roleblocked? How would we possibly know that.

Not to mention there's still an outstanding case against you which is very extensive and detailed.
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by Azimuth »

Like I said, we can lynch Korts today if we must. I'll roleblock DBE tonight, and everything will get sorted the next day.

We still need roflcopter and/or ShadowGirl for any of this, though, so we may have to wait until Saturday or whenever.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Because AZ said he RB'd me. I got no results. We have no way to prove your claim either now do we?

we have someone CLAIMING to have RB'd me. Doc is an opportunist claim, its an excuse to say not to lynch you, because you are the doc.

IMO you are Korts partner. It explains why you constantly asked him if he thought I was being OMGUSy and ignoring the fact he was on both 'THE RONG WAGONS' too.

Then you two devised this little plot hoping no one would counter claim, and you two would avoid the lynch because you had the PRs.

And tbh I think Korts is the more obvious of you two, and that he is more of a threat as scum since he is more experienced and should be lynched first.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

The problem with saying you're RBing me now Az, is that the scum (dcorbe) have a WIFOM excuse to send in another No Kill and WHAM they implicate me to a lynch and scum wins.

I will most definitely investigate dcorbe, but if i am blocked I wont get any results.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Just realized it wouldn't be a scum win yet if I am lynched, <unless Korts isnt actually scum then it would.>

Assuming Korts is scum, and we get a kill, it will be 1 scum:3 town on Day 3

Assuming he isnt, and we get a Kill it will be 2 scum: 2 town on Day 3

and Assuming he is but we get a no kill it will be 1 scum:4 town on Day 3
Show
you done goofed.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Post by Korts »

dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I think you are both lying, I think Az is the Role Block and I know I am the cop.

Quite convenient how you claim a role and a scenario which we could not possibly verify? No results because you were roleblocked? How would we possibly know that.

Not to mention there's still an outstanding case against you which is very extensive and detailed.
Compare Darla's scenario to your scenarios, which are based absolutely 100% on solid fact that everyone in the game knows. How is your scenario easier to verify than any other? Tell me that.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Korts »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:The problem with saying you're RBing me now Az, is that the scum (dcorbe) have a WIFOM excuse to send in another No Kill and WHAM they implicate me to a lynch and scum wins.

I will most definitely investigate dcorbe, but if i am blocked I wont get any results.
Compared to the scenario that they (dcorbe) actually send a kill in and WHAM they win anyway.
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Because AZ said he RB'd me. I got no results. We have no way to prove your claim either now do we?
My claim is more believable because it's pretty obvious that korts lied about role blocking me at this point.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: we have someone CLAIMING to have RB'd me. Doc is an opportunist claim, its an excuse to say not to lynch you, because you are the doc.

IMO you are Korts partner. It explains why you constantly asked him if he thought I was being OMGUSy and ignoring the fact he was on both 'THE RONG WAGONS' too.
Here you go again. I'm so sick of your crap, Darla... I love how you completely ignore the rest of my case and focus on the one thing I said desperately hoping that if you can discredit me it will somehow invalidate the rest of my argument against you. You're horrible at misdirection, and horrible scum in general. You've looked scummy since day 1. And guess what, obviously
EVERYONE
agrees with me, because
EVERYONE
here except roflcopter has called your actions scummy at least once in this game. Yet you continue your ad-hom attack campaign against me. You are quite simply the biggest bitch I've ever met.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: Then you two devised this little plot hoping no one would counter claim, and you two would avoid the lynch because you had the PRs.
You're still having reading comprehension problems, because it was roflcopter who started this little massclaim, not me.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: And tbh I think Korts is the more obvious of you two, and that he is more of a threat as scum since he is more experienced and should be lynched first.
If you're so convinced that I'm the liar and I'm the scum then why aren't you voting for me? Oh wait, I get it.. You're distancing yourself from korts so that when he gets lynched for being a liar you can come off looking pro-town. Sorry.. Not gonna work.

Wait... you have to take it even further and set up your mis-lynch for tomorrow:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I think our scum pair lies in dcorbe/Korts

vote:Korts because you're the one who is lying here, unless you gambited the fake claim and are really vanilla which is stupid.
As Azimuth pointed out this will all get sorted anyways, so it really doesn't matter what I say to you at this point.
Azimuth wrote: Like I said, we can lynch Korts today if we must. I'll roleblock DBE tonight, and everything will get sorted the next day.

We still need roflcopter and/or ShadowGirl for any of this, though, so we may have to wait until Saturday or whenever
Remind me to /out myself or get myself replaced in any game you join.
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by Azimuth »

*shrug* IMO there's no point in further discussion until our two townies come back anyway. I'll get ready for bed now; if you don't hear any more from me you'll know it's because I'm asleep.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by Korts »

Nice dreams, scum ;)
scumchat never die
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

dcorbe wrote:You are quite simply the biggest bitch I've ever met.
This is totally unacceptable. Consider this your first and last warning.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i should point out at this point that somewhere in these four power claims are the two scum and this means that shadowgirl and i are confirmed town.

tomorrow i will figure out who the liars are.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:06 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

dcorbe, first off, this is a game, nothing said in these should be taken seriously. Secondly, your whole tirade against my emotional posting was just nullified by that post of yours.

secondly, just because rofl 'started' the massclaim doesn't mean he has to be scum. He didn't claim a PR right away now did he? No.

You were the first to claim a PR then added a few more, this game sucks cos of Darla's <nice btw> The in the area of 321 you are buddying up to Korts BIG time, and say rofl and dbe are the scum.

rofl is cleared as he says, and I know that I am the cop. So what I want to know is why you are being hypocritical to your own points?

You say you don't like my personal attacks<which ceased after the mod note on my part> and act above it, well lets have a look here shall we?

Starting just from page 13

Post 311 directly after the mod
You still don't understand why I voted for you and your personal attacks on me show how
immature you really are
, because I haven't gotten personal this game and you have.

You not only follow roflcotper around from bandwagon to bandwagon but you also contribute no original thought of your own.
post 318
You couldn't possibly have roleblocked me because I'm the doctor and interestingly enough I'm pretty convinced that you're town because you were my choice for the night.

This also means I'll probably be NKed tonight, but
this game isn't fun to me anymore anyways mostly because of DBE's attitude.
Post 322 (not I havent posted at all inbetween these)
If you think I'm BSing you, why don't you just lynch me and find out? I'm pretty over this whole situation anyways and
I'm probably never going to play another game with DBE again.
(and he judges me for personal attacks and OMGUS *rollseyes*)

roflcopter or DBE need to be lynched today
what no Korts?

Post 331
We wait for everyone else to check in, in case there's a counterclaim.
You don't see what roflcopter is doing right now? Rather than answer my question he's trying to completely take over the thread by calling for a mass claim. A mass claim right now is NOT A GOOD IDEA.

He's trying to figure out exactly why his kill didn't go through so he can take out the power role tonight. He's not stupid, he submitted a kill.

As for you claiming roleblocker, that's complete BS too. It just occured to me that besides the fact that the scum didn't submit a kill order (which is highly unlikely) I may have picked you not knowing that you in fact are scum and you or roflcopter were role blocked by someone else.

Which means
DBE may not be scum after all, she may just be a whiney little brat.

Unvote
Vote: Korts

-Daniel
Man he just keeps sending them doesn't he? Again I haven't posted, yet he is king righteous, and oh looky there he doesnt want anyone to counterclaim.. QUICK buss his partner.

post 338
I can't really speculate DBE's role at this point. All I know is Korts is lying through is teeth. That only leaves DBE or roflcopter as the other scum and as much of a
shit attitude as she's been copping lately
I still think roflcopter is far more likely to be flip scum.
Man did i hit a scum nerve? or does he just have super sensativity?

post 369 (after he decided I might not be scum after all,) I make ONE post and he is on me.
wow. Come home from a Friday night of parties and you guys have posted like mad. Catching up now, will post as soon as I do.

Darla,

I wouldn't even bother if I were you. You've completely lost all your credibility at this point. Everyone in this game except for roflcopter has you fingered for scum.
and just to show that I am not continuing the feud after the mod note here is my next post in 370.
ok, just ignoring the comments about me from dcorbe that are non-game related,

I am thinking, what if both dcorbe and Korts are scum together? they could have planned the PR claim thing, Idk, but I am more inclined to believe Az, because, 1. I am the Cop and I got no results last night while investigating roflcopter. I assumed I was RB'd thats why the No Kill confused me. and 2. I Investigated Poj (Az) night 1 and they came up clean. So I know that Az is not lying.

I think our scum pair lies in dcorbe/Korts

vote:Korts because you're the one who is lying here, unless you gambited the fake claim and are really vanilla which is stupid.
Posts 383 after discussion between me Korts and Az all he has to say, <no comment on whats been said since it implicates him as scum>

Then the doozy, the gem in the glass case. I make replies to Az, and here's what he says in post 390.
ecause AZ said he RB'd me. I got no results. We have no way to prove your claim either now do we?

My claim is more believable because it's pretty obvious that korts lied about role blocking me at this point.
we have someone CLAIMING to have RB'd me. Doc is an opportunist claim, its an excuse to say not to lynch you, because you are the doc.

ere you go again. I'm so sick of your crap, Darla... I love how you completely ignore the rest of my case and focus on the one thing I said desperately hoping that if you can discredit me it will somehow invalidate the rest of my argument against you. You're horrible at misdirection, and horrible scum in general. You've looked scummy since day 1. And guess what, obviously EVERYONE agrees with me, because EVERYONE here except roflcopter has called your actions scummy at least once in this game. Yet you continue your ad-hom attack campaign against me. You are quite simply the
biggest bitch I've ever met.

Then you two devised this little plot hoping no one would counter claim, and you two would avoid the lynch because you had the PRs.
You're still having reading comprehension problems, because it was roflcopter who started this little massclaim, not me.
And tbh I think Korts is the more obvious of you two, and that he is more of a threat as scum since he is more experienced and should be lynched first.
If you're so convinced that I'm the liar and I'm the scum then why aren't you voting for me? Oh wait, I get it.. You're distancing yourself from korts so that when he gets lynched for being a liar you can come off looking pro-town. Sorry.. Not gonna work.

Wait... you have to take it even further and set up your mis-lynch for tomorrow:
I think our scum pair lies in dcorbe/Korts

As Azimuth pointed out this will all get sorted anyways, so it really doesn't matter what I say to you at this point.
az wrote:Like I said, we can lynch Korts today if we must. I'll roleblock DBE tonight, and everything will get sorted the next day.

We still need roflcopter and/or ShadowGirl for any of this, though, so we may have to wait until Saturday or whenever
Remind me to /out myself or get myself replaced in any game you join.
So from page 13-16 all he did was insult me, budy up to, then buss korts, and insult me some more. Gee thats so helpful.

My analysis? Pissed off scum that his partner got counter claimed, and he can't get me lynched since he doesn't like me or my play style (the feeling's becoming mutual too) and he is just throwing a fit that no one will follow his lead.

and also, what happened to high and mighty, "dbe just insulted me she has no defense she sucks" attitude? or do you enjoy being what you claim to be better than?

I am still voting korts cos I stand by my theory that he will be better to have gone tomorrow, and besides if i voted dcorbe now, he'd go off about how its OMGUS and only scum can OMGUS.
Show
you done goofed.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Post by Korts »

But you'll probably hammer dcorbe, if it comes to that, I'm sure.
scumchat never die
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:18 pm

Post by Porochaz »

All players left in this game, if you have a problem with personal attacks please PM me. I dealt with dcorbe. That should of been final. DBE, Dcorbe please keep your toungue's in check because anymore personal insults from either of you and it will be instant modkill. Some players just dont get along but for the good of the game and the other players we keep it civil. Against my better judgement no posts will be edited for content as they make up your cases on one another however I expect you to carry on civily.

PLEASE RESPECT ME AND THE OTHER PLAYERS.

Thank you.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:37 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Unvote.

Four power roles? Well, this certainly needs to be sorted out.

I'm inclined to believe Azimuth and dcorbe - they've each breadcrumbed/given indication of their role before all this massclaiming started. Azimuth on post 293, dcorbe on 278. Also, if Azimuth was indeed mafia he would have just lynched roflcopter - it would all be over then.
Korts wrote:Stating I lied won't make it so, friend. Here's how
I
see it. You and Azim are scum together, you sent the kill, and Azim, seeing you mess up a single claim by overcomplication, counterclaimed me to help you out of this mess. If we weren't in LYLO, I'd say lynch me, lynching me would uncover both scum, but hey, we're in LYLO.
So, by that logic that would mean that the other possible partnership would be you and DBE?

Both? So, would they only be counterclaiming to prove the other's innocence?

The only partnership I'm willing to rule out is DBE and dcorbe, as they're at each other's throats.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:05 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:dcorbe, first off, this is a game, nothing said in these should be taken seriously. Secondly, your whole tirade against my emotional posting was just nullified by that post of yours.
So your emotional outbursts are acceptable but mine aren't? What's that word you like to use to describe me? Hypocrite?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: secondly, just because rofl 'started' the massclaim doesn't mean he has to be scum. He didn't claim a PR right away now did he? No.
You're still twisting my words. I didn't say roflcopter was scummy. In fact I said the complete opposite. I used the word "vindicated" to describe what he has done because these claims have basically confirmed him town.

DarlaBlueEyes wrote: You were the first to claim a PR then added a few more, this game sucks cos of Darla's <nice btw> The in the area of 321 you are buddying up to Korts BIG time, and say rofl and dbe are the scum.
I was buddying up to Korts because I was sure (AS THE DOC) that I had a hit on Korts because there was no NK. I was wrong plain and simple and Azi's claim makes it obvious why.

I'm not going to bother to address the rest of your post because it's all stuff that I've already addressed, and I don't feel the need to keep repeating things over and over again just because you do.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”