dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by dcorbe »

@Korts: That's two. Like I said the entire town needs to be on the same page with today's lynch. The only person we haven't heard from since the call for mass claim is Azimuth. What do you suppose he is going to claim if he so choses to claim.

I'll tell you it won't be Doctor.
If he claims Roleblocker, then we know you're roflcopter's scum buddy
If he claims Vanilla, then we should probably look at DBE some more tomorrow.

That shouldn't effect your vote today; however. I've noticed you have not argued against any of the roflcopter case points so I assume you either think he's scum or you're just laying low. In which case you should cast your vote right now. If you're town and you think he's scum then you should have no reason not to Vote: roflcopter right now.

If you don't think he's scum now's the time to stand up and make a really convincing argument on his behalf.

-Daniel
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Korts »

I made no objections to the rofl case because it was fully valid and I think rofl answered pretty well. But the more I think of it, the more I'm of the opinion this massclaim hurt the town badly, exposing both power roles. I don't think we'll be meeting tomorrow, dcorbe. Either you or I will be NK'ed.

Vote: roflcopter

Let's hope his partner does us a favor and hammers.
scumchat never die
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

massclaims are so protown, everyone who didn't claim needs to immediately, and any townies voting me need to unvote because we are in lylo.

don't have time to give a more in depth post right now.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Azimuth »

dcorbe and ShadowGirl: PLEASE UNVOTE NOW.

I am actually the Roleblocker. I targeted DarlaBlueEyes last night.

PLEASE UNVOTE NOW.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Unvote

Vote: Korts
Lynch all liars
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Korts »

dcorbe wrote:
Unvote

Lynch all liars
Who said I lied?

unvote

So that's how it is. For a moment I was convinced you're the doc, dcorbe.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Korts »

EBWOP:

vote: dcorbe
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
Unvote

Lynch all liars
Who said I lied?

unvote

So that's how it is. For a moment I was convinced you're the doc, dcorbe.
You lied. Seriously, what's more believable?

A) DBE got roleblocked as she PMed the mod her kill target for the night, resulted in an NK. I protected you so I thought (incorrectly) that I had a hit.

B) You roleblocked me, I protected you and the scum didn't submit a kill for the night.

I'm more inclined to believe Azimuth's claim than yours because it just doesn't seem likely to me that the scum didn't submit an NK. And if I believe his claim I also believe that he roleblocked DBE, which means we need to look at her as well.

Further more I set a trap for you to hop on roflcopter's wagon and you fell for it hook line and sinker. Nobody should be at L-1 right now unless the town is *SURE* that we have a good lynch target tonight.

You had me convinced right up until about 2 pages ago that you were town.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by dcorbe »

EBWOP:
dcorbe wrote: A) DBE got roleblocked as she PMed the mod her kill target for the night, resulted in
no
NK. I protected you so I thought (incorrectly) that I had a hit.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:41 pm

Post by Korts »

Stating I lied won't make it so, friend. Here's how
I
see it. You and Azim are scum together, you sent the kill, and Azim, seeing you mess up a single claim by overcomplication, counterclaimed me to help you out of this mess. If we weren't in LYLO, I'd say lynch me, lynching me would uncover both scum, but hey, we're in LYLO.

You set a trap for me? I set a trap for his supposed scumpartner. I'm not suspicious of ShadowGirl, and at the time I was inclined to believe your claim, so I thought the hammer would probably be his scumpartner's vote.

But this means that there is no doc. There's either a cop who doesn't want to claim for whatever reason, or a miller all by himself.
scumchat never die
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Azimuth »

Oh thank goodness. Now I have time to elaborate.

Everything I wrote in post 293 is true about why I chose to block DBE during the night. I don't think it's coincidence that nobody was killed.

Korts, at first I had no idea why you would lie, since it basically outed you as DBE's partner when I had actually been suspecting roflcopter instead. Then, of course, it nearly worked, so I have to congratulate you on what would have been a winning move.

If anyone needs "proof," all I can offer are the crumbs I left in that post. Since I didn't know for sure whether roflcopter or Korts was DBE's partner, I left a little clue. Three times I put in the word "block" (or a form of it) while talking about roflcopter. That way, if I got NKed (and revealed as Roleblocker) after DBE's lynch, someone could figure out that I had tried to block rofl, therefore he would be innocent and someone else (likely Korts) must be DBE's partner.

I'd still rather lynch DBE today and block Korts tonight, then lynch him tomorrow, but I suppose we can do it the other way if we must.

Either way, ShadowGirl and roflcopter, it looks like we need both of your help. What do you say?
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Korts »

If we're talking about "proof," admittedly I didn't breadcrumb, but I have been against dcorbe and trying to make a case on him Day 3. Sadly there weren't enough points against him that I could push to a lynch.

SG, rofl, this game is in your hands. We've got the scumpair, we just need to lynch them. I'd go with dcorbe first, and block Azim.
scumchat never die
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Azimuth »

when talking to dcorbe, Korts wrote:Here's how
I
see it. You and Azim are scum together....
At least two things wrong with that statement.

Firstly, if dcorbe and I are mafia, that means Natirasha was quicklynched by four townies. Highly unlikely.

Secondly, and most importantly, if I were dcorbe's mafia partner I would have just hammered roflcopter (instead of telling people to unvote) and the game could very easily have been over.

For the further benefit of ShadowGirl and roflcopter: obviously either Korts is lying or I am. However, there's nothing to suggest that dcorbe is lying. If either of you has a role, now is the time to claim it. If you are both vanilla, then it's quite likely dcorbe is telling the truth. (Of course, here is the cue for DBE to come in and fakeclaim, but then I don't trust her anyway.)

So if it's down to me and dcorbe vs. DBE and Korts, ask yourself who has been more active on the mislynches. You will have your answer, and we can lynch them.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:If we're talking about "proof," admittedly I didn't breadcrumb, but I have been against dcorbe and trying to make a case on him Day 3. Sadly there weren't enough points against him that I could push to a lynch.

SG, rofl, this game is in your hands. We've got the scumpair, we just need to lynch them. I'd go with dcorbe first, and block Azim.
Her decision is an important one but the game isn't in entirely in her hands Quit trying to pressure and manipulate her into doing your dirty work, scum. We still have roflcopter around to make a decision and I think now that he's been vindicated he will make a correct decision in benefit of the town.

ShadowGirl: Remember, it takes
to lynch.

Please keep this in mind when making your decision:
dcorbe wrote: what's more believable?

A) DBE got roleblocked as she PMed the mod her kill target for the night, resulted in no NK. I protected you so I thought (incorrectly) that I had a hit.

B) You roleblocked me, I protected you and the scum didn't submit a kill for the night.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Korts »

Again, dcorbe, false dichotomy. Those are not the only choices. You may be scum. Actually, you
are
scum. Therefore:

what's more believable?

A) DBE got roleblocked as she PMed the mod her kill target for the night, resulted in no NK. dcorbe protected Korts.

B) Korts roleblocked dcorbe, dcorbe protected Korts and the scum didn't submit a kill for the night.

C) dcorbe got roleblocked by Korts as he PMed his kill, and when he messed up his claim, his partner helped him out.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Korts »

Azimuth wrote:Secondly, and most importantly, if I were dcorbe's mafia partner I would have just hammered roflcopter (instead of telling people to unvote) and the game could very easily have been over.
This I don't understand, you're right. I'd say WIFOM, but you'd have won the game, no need for WIFOM there.

Is there any chance we have two roleblockers?
scumchat never die
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

wow. Come home from a Friday night of parties and you guys have posted like mad. Catching up now, will post as soon as I do.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by Korts »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:wow. Come home from a Friday night of parties and you guys have posted like mad. Catching up now, will post as soon as I do.
You know us, we have no lives outside the internets.
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
C) dcorbe got roleblocked by Korts as he PMed his kill, and when he messed up his claim, his partner helped him out.
Here's the problems with this:

1) You never even entertained this as an option yourself until now. I would think if it were that obvious to you that you would have brought it up as a point of discussion when you and I started that conversation earlier.

2) This theory doesn't even attempt to explain why there was a lack of a night kill.

You're back pedaling, dude.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:wow. Come home from a Friday night of parties and you guys have posted like mad. Catching up now, will post as soon as I do.
Darla,

I wouldn't even bother if I were you. You've completely lost all your credibility at this point. Everyone in this game except for roflcopter has you fingered for scum.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ok, just ignoring the comments about me from dcorbe that are non-game related,

I am thinking, what if both dcorbe and Korts are scum together? they could have planned the PR claim thing, Idk, but I am more inclined to believe Az, because, 1. I am the
Cop
and I got no results last night while investigating roflcopter. I assumed I was RB'd thats why the No Kill confused me. and 2. I Investigated Poj (Az) night 1 and they came up clean. So I know that Az is not lying.

I think our scum pair lies in dcorbe/Korts

vote:Korts
because you're the one who is lying here, unless you gambited the fake claim and are really vanilla which is stupid.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by Korts »

I'm not backpedaling, you're either not reading the thread, or you're seriously trying to misrepresent me. Please read my earlier posts, and then come back.

1) I "entertained" this option when I called BS on your claim. I didn't bring it up in conversation any more because all you could reply to this is "lies, lies, lies" which is
very
helpful to discussion.

2) Read the first part of option C:
dcorbe got roleblocked by Korts as he PMed his kill
. Doesn't that explain why there wasn't any nightkill?

Desperate or not, you're making shit up as you go, and not even reading what you quote.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Korts »

Great. So now there's four power roles claimed. If you believe Azim, DBE, that leaves me paired with dcorbe? Do you think we as scum would organize such bad fakeclaims? Either dcorbe is lying or I am, but not both of us.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Korts »

Post 371 is in reply to dcorbe's 368.
scumchat never die
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by Azimuth »

Korts wrote:
Azimuth wrote:Secondly, and most importantly, if I were dcorbe's mafia partner I would have just hammered roflcopter (instead of telling people to unvote) and the game could very easily have been over.
This I don't understand, you're right. I'd say WIFOM, but you'd have won the game, no need for WIFOM there.
Not for sure. Remember, in this made-up world of yours, you'd be the Roleblocker, so you would have had a 50/50 chance to stop a NK (and prolong the game) by blocking me or dcorbe. But since all of that is in the made-up world, it's moot. (You should really keep better track of the lies you tell.)

We're obviously not going to get anywhere until roflcopter and ShadowGirl read all this. I'm willing to answer questions that they have, although if they don't ask them soon I will be going to bed and will have to answer on the weekend. In the meantime, I implore all townies to be very careful what wagon they join.

Hmm, it looks as though DBE has voted for Korts while I was writing this. We still have to wait for either SG or rofl, so I'm going to hold off until I read what they might have to say.

By the way, DarlaBlueEyes, if you investigated pojedinac on Night 1 and found him to be clean, why on earth did you vote for him on Day 2? I submit DBE's post 205 for evidence. I'm more convinced than ever that DBE and Korts are the mafia partners.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”