Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by kravhen »

Flameaxe wrote:Here
Vote: ABR
flameaxe wrote:
farside22 wrote:
vote: Flameaxe
because I don't know which flameaxe is in the game. Are you going to be logical or illogical this game?

Dice Roll:
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice Results: 2

Which number is for which is a mystery.
Flameaxe wrote:I am a banana!
Flameaxe wrote:
Quote:
I don't really know what gave you the idea that you are a great scum hunter anyway. The (completed) game I read that you played in, the first thing you did was kill the cop because you were sure he was scum.
Hey! I know that game!

These are all five of Flameaxe's posts. Please indicate me where the scummy lies, because I can't see it. It's like Flameaxe never even played before I came in...

OMGUS FOS: Y'all for being retarded

Seriously, this is a true O MY GOD U SUCK situation. I am OMGUS at you.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by armlx »

BBM is notorious for being worthless and inactive.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:11 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

Vote Count:

Kravhen - 2
(Eldarad, Farside)
Armlx - 1
(ABR)
Coron - 1
(Armlx)

Not Voting -
(Everyone else)

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch

No changes. I might put up a deadline soon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:BBM is notorious for being worthless and inactive.
That's not always true. Sometimes he is active and post happy. Sometimes he does more then just blah post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

farside22 wrote:That's not always true. Sometimes he is active and post happy. Sometimes he does more then just blah post.
Rumors.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 am

Post by kravhen »

wtf is BBM? ...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Coron »

kravhen wrote:wtf is BBM? ...
=Flameaxe I believe.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:37 am

Post by kravhen »

Coron wrote:
=Flameaxe I believe.
Oh...

Well I'm still waiting for the solid case on me. *fidgets*

It still eludes me why Farside, presumably confirmed town, keeps being dumb with flameaxe accusations. But more interesting are those who followed the bandwagon on such an empty, worthless case.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:58 am

Post by armlx »

That's not always true. Sometimes he is active and post happy. Sometimes he does more then just blah post.
I've seen one game to date to suggest otherwise. Compared to about 6-7 that say he is a flaker.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

kravhen wrote:
Coron wrote:
=Flameaxe I believe.
Oh...

Well I'm still waiting for the solid case on me. *fidgets*

It still eludes me why Farside, presumably confirmed town, keeps being dumb with flameaxe accusations. But more interesting are those who followed the bandwagon on such an empty, worthless case.
And your vote and case is on who right now?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:27 am

Post by eldarad »

Kravhen wrote:It still eludes me why Farside, presumably confirmed town, keeps being dumb with flameaxe accusations. But more interesting are those who followed the bandwagon on such an empty, worthless case.
Like who? Name names.

Also, if you want to respond to something, respond to the post I pointed you to, rather than ignoring it.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by kravhen »

Yeah eldarad you're fine... kind of. It sucks when people don't seem like they're paying attention, doesn't it? It just kinda seemed out of nowhere to ask ABR why he wasn't voting for me... Because that's when people started stacking over me because of Flameaxe's play and stuff..

I'm more puzzled about what farside is trying to accomplish... like i'd almost vote farside but she's 99% town so that'd be dumb... so all I can do is stand here and tell farside her case is dumb and hope she drops it =/

I'm getting a funny feeling about dahill and coron. But no case nor vote on them yet... I'll get to analysis mode as soon as I'm done dealing with the people stacking on me. Maybe if I write it in bold and really large font they'll feel stupid and withdraw their votes.

Neither me nor Flameaxe were here on Day 1. You guys lynched Yoshi by yourselves, we didn't have a single word about it.

I mean, I would understand if Flameaxe was active and stuff, and when you guys started talking about who jumped or not on Yoshi, I went back and read day 1 and i'm like "...wtf? flameaxe isn't anywhere, wtf are they talking about"
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by Coron »

God damn it kravhen, even if Flameaxe wasn't around, what they're saying is that a scum-team member WOULDN'T have voted him, not that your lack of vote was particularly scummy, but that their vote was townie. Since a bunch of other people look more town then guess what? You end up looking more scummy.

Honestly Kravhen, same situation is true of me, I just can see logic.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by kravhen »

Coron wrote:God damn it kravhen, even if Flameaxe wasn't around,
what they're saying is that a scum-team member WOULDN'T have voted him
, not that your lack of vote was particularly scummy, but that their vote was townie.
Since a bunch of other people look more town then guess what? You end up looking more scummy.

Honestly Kravhen, same situation is true of me, I just can see logic.
Naw man. We can't ever know for sure, but Yoshi was scummy enough to have had at least a scum on the wagon to appear townie. The dude got lynched on a short day 1... that's how scummy he was.

I think I see where you're coming from, but I still think it's a lazy way to look at it. Pointing the inactive guy. Flameaxe could've just as well been active and be on the Yoshi bandwagon... I would've. But see, he wasn't there. There is no material to work on, no content to analyze. It's stupid to compare scumminess of active and inactive people... Like, what exactly does it take for someone to be more townie than an inactive person? Or what does it take to be scummier than said inactive person? It's like comparing you with some other player in some other game. It just doesn't work. It's as bad as someone claiming Flameaxe left because his non-scum role was boring.

Anyway, I'm glad you came out of your odd dark path phase there to chat seriously.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by Coron »

Yes, I agree that the people who voted Yoshi aren't nessisarily town, but you being there or not has nothing to do with it, and you kept repeating the same pointless comment over and over and over.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by kravhen »

Coron wrote:Yes, I agree that the people who voted Yoshi aren't nessisarily town, but you being there or not has nothing to do with it, and you kept repeating the same pointless comment over and over and over.
It just seemed like people completely ignored it, so i just stood there like "wtf are these people deaf? retarded?" Imagine people voting you for a retarded reason and no one else but you reacting to it, wouldn't that make you nuts?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by Coron »

Vote: kravhen
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by kravhen »

Coron wrote:
Vote: kravhen
Well aren't you cool, now, hmm?...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by armlx »

You aren't doing anything to progress the discussion. Very scummy.

Unvote, FOS, may as well be Vote Kravhen

Claim please.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Post by kravhen »

*After re-reading Coron*

Coron just switched from being silent and under the radar for most of the game, to now trying to sweep an easy lynch.

Vote: Coron

You would've never sprung out like that if I hadn't had votes on me already, with the momentum against me like this. Because I now acknowledge that me procrastinating isn't helping my case at all, I also now see you've abandoned your backseat strategy and decided to launch with opportunism. You were contemplating voting me for your past couple of posts, and now finally you've run out of patience or you think the moment is right.

You're scum.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by kravhen »

Wtf am I lynched?
You idiots...
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by Coron »

kravhen wrote: Coron just switched from being silent and under the radar for most of the game, to now trying to sweep an easy lynch.
No.
kravhen wrote:You would've never sprung out like that if I hadn't had votes on me already,
No
kravhen wrote:I also now see you've abandoned your backseat strategy and decided to launch with opportunism.
No
kravhen wrote:You were contemplating voting me for your past couple of posts,
Yes.
kravhen wrote:and now finally you've run out of patience or you think the moment is right.
No, in fact I probably should have voted earlier.
kravhen wrote:You're scum.
No
kravhen wrote:Wtf am I lynched?
No

Damnit. I may need an
unvote
here. You're actions were most certainly ridiculous of late, I'm not sure they were scummy though.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP: Nvm im at L-1....

I finally give enough a damn about this game to actually read stuff AND think about it lengthly and I wind up at L-1. Interesting.

Detective Kravhen is at work, boys and girls, a lynch at the moment is out of the question.

@Armlx: That's a funny vote right there. I wasn't doing anything to progress the discussion? I have been defending myself for the past page or so, some of it because I thought I was misunderstood and/or didn't clearly grasp why I got honored with 2 votes. Especially from confirmed-townie farside. We're not seeing YOU pitching in your opinions either, what do you think?
You awfully smell like scum trying to slip in a L-1 vote on the bandwagon that's most likely to bear fruit at the moment, while avoiding being the evil hammer.

In addition to this vote, these are other actions of yours that tickle my scumdar:
Armlx wrote:Holy shit Jex was dumb this game.

I like where her vote was though. Looks a lot like another ongoing with KortS scum to say the least, plus the whole lover lynch push....
First line of the game, possibly you trying to sever links with Jex's past scummy actions as fast as possible. I've thought alot about the fact you kept Jex's vote on Korts but I haven't come up with a conclusion yet.
Armlx wrote:Ah, but you fail to realize the scum have no incentive to kill the lover pair, especially if Korts is scum and is lynched.
The way that sentence is written, it can almost seem like you were
too
familiar with the scum's incentives to kill or not the lover pair.

The big deal comes around the whole lover mambo jumbo. Almost ALL of your theorizing and arguing revolved around lovers. You proposed scenarios of lover lynching and whatnot. Plainly, you sure liked to talk alot about lover theories... EXCEPT you were also relunctant to come to a decision. Look here:
Armlx wrote:Basically killing any lovers is disadvantageous for both sides until the game is already more or less over.
After that you blah blah a bit more, and then once again take a step back and away from the lover business, with this post:
Armlx wrote:I'm not sure. I'm sorta ignoring the whole lover scenario until I absolutely have to decide.
So you talk a lot about lovers, but aren't willing to be involved in any lynching regarding them.

FOS: Armlx
. Chance of Armlx being scum... 80%. Chance he's the treacherous lover if he's scum... 95%. I would vote you but I want my vote to be on Coron at least until he reacts to it a bit.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by kravhen »

EBWOP: Oh Coron posted when I was typing that. The vote on him will still chill there for a bit though, he's not out of the woods yet, not with a simple unvote.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:22 pm

Post by kravhen »

Even when the Kravhen isn't talking, the Kravhen is watching.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”