California Trilogy - Going to San Francisco (Game Over!)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:33 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Thesp, dont be coy...why do you feel that I am more scummy than everyone after MBL?

and same question to you Thesp that I ask gaspar..your thought on Nab's claim..his death last night?...have no affect on your thoughts about a sk?..a vig? both?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Thesp wrote:yesterday's 11th hour disappearance, which was unusual and unhelpful, particularly since claiming would have been useful at that time.
Right, it makes perfect sense for THREE people to claim. You do realize that's what you guys were asking for end of yesterday? About as scummy as it gets... I didn't disappear, but I did refuse to claim in that situation. And I was significantly involved at the end of yesterday. This bunch has forced several dead town to claim already, and I'm not going to be the next guy with a role to get outed. Or be the guy without a role to make your job easier finding any remaining roles. What are your pro-town credentials again, Thesp? Besides the oily Gaspar proclaiming you as such? And do you see his trust of you as founded? Cause I don't. I see kiss-ass.
Thesp wrote:Throw in the similarities in you "finding something scummy" in a player and not divulging it, which harkened back to your scum-ness in Face-To-Face
I believe I posted my several finds about Gaspar in my very next post, all of which were acknowledged as real. To MichelSableheart's credit, he found them as well, so mission accomplished, I am more comfortable with at least one person in this game as a result of my ploy. Your attempt to tie my townish play this game to my scummy play in that game is noted.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Gaspar »

MBL wrote:Besides the oily Gaspar proclaiming you as such? And do you see his trust of you as founded? Cause I don't. I see kiss-ass.
I love how you came out today stating that I'm not SCAPE, but then when I said "hay, you're at the top of my list again," you go back to me being dirty, kissass scum. I've told you repeatedly -- this level of OMGUS is very unbecoming of you, MSBL.

MBL wrote:I believe I posted my several finds about Gaspar in my very next post, all of which were acknowledged as real.
Two things:

Firstly, though it may have been two posts later (minor detail that doesn't matter), it didn't come until after I called you in Post 876 out for your FTF parallel. You essentially had no choice but to post what you found, because you knew I had something on you there.

Secondly, your finds were not taken and accepted.
You made a bad assumption about the timeline of my Thesp/Sens mason read. The Niv/Redirector thing was completely legit.
Your "end of day timeline" led to you bluntly stating that "it looked like I knew" information without explaining why (and to the best of my recollection, you never did explain WHY it looked like I knew something).
Your "I don't like Gaspar's fluffy attack on vollkan" statement was just that -- another bland "I don't like him" statement.
That's ONE for FOUR, buddy. How on earth can you assert that your finds were "acknowledged as real"?
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Gaspar »

Eh. Let's force that claim. This puts you at 4/5, buddy boy. Your move.

Vote: MrBuddyLee
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Thesp »

curiouskarmadog wrote:and same question to you Thesp that I ask gaspar..your thought on Nab's claim..his death last night?...have no affect on your thoughts about a sk?..a vig? both?
Speculation on such roles here is decidedly unhelpful.
I think it's also distracting. Why aren't you helping force MBL to claim?
MrBuddyLee wrote:Right, it makes perfect sense for THREE people to claim. You do realize that's what you guys were asking for end of yesterday? About as scummy as it gets...
Why is it scummy to want useful information at that point?

Also, claim or die.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:04 pm

I said I agree he should claim..what else do you want of me. and third time thesp, why do you feel I am more scummy than everyone else besides MBL..please answer this time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Thesp »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I said I agree he should claim..what else do you want of me. and third time thesp, why do you feel I am more scummy than everyone else besides MBL..please answer this time.
You sure are hung up about that.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:12 pm

your point?

4th time...now I am hung up on why you refuse to answer the question.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm

and if you could answer the question before the day is out..rather hear it today than tomorrow
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Brad Delf, Vanilla. I'd appreciate it if you'd give me time to scumhunt before you hammer, cause I don't see my claim changing what's about to happen. View quick hammers here as scummy, folks.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Post by destructor »

Who's Brad Delf? My internet searches have returned nothing except about someone with that name from Boston (?) having died. And why was there a distinct lack of flavour to your claim?
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
Mr. Grey
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mystery Host

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:22 pm

Post by Mr. Grey »

Vote Count:
5 to lynch.

MrBuddyLee: 4 (Gaspar, MichelSableheart, Thesp, Xtoxm)
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by destructor »

So... is anyone going to unvote? Are are you all okay with a two and half page Day 5?
Rogueben
Rogueben
Goon
Rogueben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Rogueben »

destructor wrote:Who's Brad Delf?
I did a little bit of a look. I've never heard of him either. I've found a Brad Delp from American Rock Band Boston. He died in 2007.

I was a little unsure at first whether a dead rockstar fits in the setup but given that Ray Charles was one of the other innocents it makes sense.
Currently busy 7 days a week. Will post regularly though.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:25 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

CKD wrote:MS, I care about your dislike why? You dont find it odd that he proclaims that he thinks Thesp is a vig, but doesnt provide reasoning. Lets say that X really thinks that Thesp is the vig, or lets say that Thesp really is a vig, you feel it is ok for X to say that? WHy are you not curious to his motivations?

I am curious why he thought that Thesp was a vig, and now that we probably dont have a vig, does X think he is the SK? I want to see how/why his opinions change..it is called scum hunting, so your "dislike" is noted.

These are fair questions. MS, why didnt you have a problem with X stating he thought Thesp was a vig (out of no where), but you have a problem with me following up with why X would say that and his thoughts now?
I definately think X made a mistake when he said he believed Thesp to be vig, because such a remark does not help town find scum, but does help scum find powerroles.

However, by far the last thing the town should know is why X believed Thesp to be a powerrole. If the mere mentioning of the possibility of Thesp being powerrole is bad for the town, I don't have to explain what harm discussing why people believe Thesp to be a powerrole does. Such discussion only leads to outting powerroles, not outing scum. Your continuous pressure on him to give his reasoning is therefore extremely bad for the town.

Not going to unvote, because I'm perfectly happy with a MBL lynch.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Thesp »

MichelSableheart wrote:Not going to unvote, because I'm perfectly happy with a MBL lynch.
This. I would like to hear what MBL has to say, though.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:39 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'd think at least one person would have the common sense to unvote. There's no hurry to lynch me, and we're way short on information today. Also, there's a lot of setup discussion to be had based on what we know now. It would be to scum's benefit to lynch me right now, and as the cliche goes, they wouldn't take a ton of shit for it.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Thesp »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Also, there's a lot of setup discussion to be had based on what we know now.
How would this be useful?

Try again.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ugh, been over 48 hours since a long enough post from me again.

If MBL is hammered over the next few days, I won't need replacement, cos night will probably last about 4-5 days.

I dunno bout the claim, and we already seen that scum got fake claims (Niv) so I don't think it means much. Depends whether we think he's town or not.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Post by destructor »

In chronological order:
MrBuddyLee to OGML in Post 555, emphasis added wrote:And it's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth,
unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet.
Gaspar in Post 557 wrote:Yes MBL, we already know that Michel is OGML's scumbuddy.

...as I think my last condorcet actually had BBMars rated higher,
Unvote, Vote: OGML
Gaspar in 880, emphasis added wrote:Secondly, you going from suspect to trusted (with me voting OGML) to suspect again is explained, as I indicated, by the fact that somewhere along the line
I thought you had a result on OGML
Thirdly, you once again assume a timetable for my observations that is incorrect. When you say "he voted for BBMars not OGML even though he said he thought I was a cop," that's complete bullshit. Obviously me suspecting you and voting BBMars indicates that I had not yet read you as having a result. Post 522 is full of strong language that suggests a result. THE VERY NEXT POST is when I switch to OGML.
Is the excuse really going to be inattentiveness?
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Gaspar »

Not especially. MBL has a habit of saying weird things to "obfuscate the truth" (as I believe he once put it in the past) when acting (or prentending to act) on information. Plus, my initial vote for OGML (Post 523) was BEFORE that post. If you look at all posts by Gaspar and scroll to 54 and 55, you will see that I unvoted OGML and voted OGML... which would actually be a point in my favor if I were to use the "inattentiveness" defense. :P
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Gaspar »

Crap. All posts by Gaspar are here
Mr. Grey
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mystery Host

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Mr. Grey »

MeMe will be filling in for Xtoxm while he is gone.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Thanks MeMe, just a filler or two would be great so my role doesn't go 72 hours without posting and need replacing, don't expect you to read the thread and contribute or anything ;)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:46 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

MBL wrote:I'd think at least one person would have the common sense to unvote. There's no hurry to lynch me, and we're way short on information today. Also, there's a lot of setup discussion to be had based on what we know now. It would be to scum's benefit to lynch me right now, and as the cliche goes, they wouldn't take a ton of shit for it.
Why would you need to be unvoted in order to not be quicklynched? You aren't lynched as long as you are on L-1. Also, if you believe there is anything that ought to be discussed before you are lynched, then why aren't you discussing it?!
There is no 'a' in Michel.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”