Mini 610: Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over!!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Mirth wrote:Simulpost!

Malth, why do you think I'm voting BG? And what makes you think scum don't have nightkills? Insider information?
And Mirth has jumped to spot #1 on the scumlist.
Vote: Mirth

=======================================
Page 6 Votecount

Non-Jurors:

**Babygirl86: (1/7) {Mirth}
Joubert: (0/7)
Matt_S: (0/7)
Natirasha: (0/7)
populartajo: (0/7)

Jurors

ChiefSkye4: (0/6, 0/1)
Cream147: (0/6, 0/1)
Gorrad: (0/6, 0/1)
malthusis: (0/6, 0/1)
Mirth: (1/6, 1/1) {Gorrad}, Joubert
SlySly: (0/6, 0/1)
theopor_COD: (1/6, 2/1) {Cream147}, populartajo, babygirl86

Not Voting: (6/12) ChiefSkye4, Matt_S, malthusis, Natirasha, SlySly, theopor_COD

Deadline for D1: Saturday June 29, 6:15PM GMT+10
=======================================
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by Mirth »

malthusis wrote:Wow, this game is heaven! I get a reply within 1 mintue :)

1.Just re-read that and saw that she hadn't been answering your questions.

I really don't think mafia has nightkills, this seems pretty unbalanced in a game that it is pretty hard to take out scum.
I don't think this is a Bastard Mod setup anways.
You just caught me at an active time. I'm good but not usually that good. But wouldn't no nightkills be even more bastard moddery from the point of view of the scum?

And Gorrad, would you care to explain why I'm number one on your scumlist?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Hmm, I will, but not now.

Would any of the peanut gallery like to hazard a guess as to why Mirth is scum?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by malthusis »

Last post before I go to bed.

Mirth: Well of course they probably have SOMETHING to replace the fact that they have no nightkills.

Good Night All :)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Natirasha »

Can we stop with all this setup discussion?

I find something strange about the Malthusis-Mirth conversation there. This nightkill discussion seems very...put on, to say the least. Out of the two, Mirth is more annoying, so I'm currently predisposed to vote her. I don't like her reasoning for voting babygirl(i.e. None), and the fact she is attacking everything that moves.
Vote: Babygirl
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Natirasha »

EBWOP:
Unvote, vote: Mirth
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 am

Post by Mirth »

Natirasha wrote:Can we stop with all this setup discussion?

I find something strange about the Malthusis-Mirth conversation there. This nightkill discussion seems very...put on, to say the least. Out of the two, Mirth is more annoying, so I'm currently predisposed to vote her. I don't like her reasoning for voting babygirl(i.e. None), and the fact she is attacking everything that moves.
Vote: Babygirl
Err...this does not seem like an honest mistake to me. How can you confuse our names. And I did give a reason for voting Babygirl. Why does my vote on her bother you so much?
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Natirasha »

Mirth: I was talking about babygirl in that last sentence, and that's why I messed up there.

If you read, I also don't like your conversation with Malthusis there. And what is your reasoning for voting babygirl again?

I forgot to mention an
FoS: Malthusis.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:36 am

Post by Mirth »

Natirasha wrote:Mirth: I was talking about babygirl in that last sentence, and that's why I messed up there.

If you read, I also don't like your conversation with Malthusis there. And what is your reasoning for voting babygirl again?

I forgot to mention an
You're free not to like it. I don't like how he assumes that there will be no nightkills.

I voted her because she's blatantly ignoring my questions.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:38 am

Post by Matt_S »

I agree that the mafia probably have some sort of gimp to match our difficulty of lynching. It could be no night kills, or it could be a small group. However, we won't know until tomorrow.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Natirasha »

Mirth wrote:
Natirasha wrote:Mirth: I was talking about babygirl in that last sentence, and that's why I messed up there.

I forgot to mention an
You're free not to like it. I don't like how he assumes that there will be no nightkills.

Ok. Strike the "voting babygirl" reason, then. Still, that whole discussion seems put-on. In fact, I daresay, one of you is scum. I'll test you first.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:47 am

Post by Mirth »

Natirasha wrote:
Mirth wrote:

I forgot to mention an

Ok. Strike the "voting babygirl" reason, then. Still, that whole discussion seems put-on. In fact, I daresay, one of you is scum. I'll test you first.
You're so sure of this after a 4 post conversation? Really? Maybe you *are* psychic.

Matt: actually we might not know based on what could interfere with a kill. And maybe this method of voting is handicapping the town because the town might be overpowered? Who knows. Bothers me that he brought it up though. (It seems to me that the defendant thing is just mod induced to ensure this game doesnt drag on to all eternity though)
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Matt_S »

Mirth wrote:Matt: actually we might not know based on what could interfere with a kill. And maybe this method of voting is handicapping the town because the town might be overpowered? Who knows. Bothers me that he brought it up though. (It seems to me that the defendant thing is just mod induced to ensure this game doesnt drag on to all eternity though)
True, I should have said tomorrow is the earliest we can have any idea. I'm more bothered with the fact that you suspected inside information, but that's just from my personal experience. I've had a mafia traitor and a serial killer accuse me of inside information, compared to just one townie, in a single game.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

(2) think very hard;
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Natirasha »

People, I'd like you all to re-read the Mirth-Mal conversation again. Doesn't it just sound of being put-on?
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Matt_S »

Natirasha wrote:People, I'd like you all to re-read the Mirth-Mal conversation again. Doesn't it just sound of being put-on?
Sorry, I don't see it that way at all.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Natirasha »

Matt_S wrote:
Natirasha wrote:People, I'd like you all to re-read the Mirth-Mal conversation again. Doesn't it just sound of being put-on?
Sorry, I don't see it that way at all.
Maybe I'm misreading it then..?
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:22 am

Post by Mirth »

Matt_S wrote:
Mirth wrote:Matt: actually we might not know based on what could interfere with a kill. And maybe this method of voting is handicapping the town because the town might be overpowered? Who knows. Bothers me that he brought it up though. (It seems to me that the defendant thing is just mod induced to ensure this game doesnt drag on to all eternity though)
True, I should have said tomorrow is the earliest we can have any idea. I'm more bothered with the fact that you suspected inside information, but that's just from my personal experience. I've had a mafia traitor and a serial killer accuse me of inside information, compared to just one townie, in a single game.
I don't know if he has insider information. I accused him of it to try and get a rise out of him. It didn't work.
Joubert
Joubert
Goon
Joubert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Joubert »

Gorrad wrote:Would any of the peanut gallery like to hazard a guess as to why Mirth is scum?
Peanut gallery?

I say, Mirth did reprimand me about voting someone at random (her, in occurence). This sparked some conversation. Good. Now she votes Babygirl without shame...

Let's get straight to the point: Babygirl, are you guilty or innocent?
To everyone else: do you think Babygirl is guilty or innocent? Why?
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:Simulpost!

Malth, why do you think I'm voting BG? And what makes you think scum don't have nightkills? Insider information?
I feel that (for once) Natirasha has a point here. This conversation is a little bit weird,
especially
the bit I've quoted here. It sounds very...as Natirasha says, put-on. It feels a little bit strained for some reason...
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:38 am

Post by babygirl86 »

alright here we go..... I already commented on nat's claim.... I believe it, and although I'm sort of questioning why she claimed so early, I'll let it go..I'm not surprised that she asked me to claim- I am the defendant after all. I don't like the way mirth is playing right now and especially for not answering questions... why not just remind me- ever think that maybe I just missed it? and in answer to joubert, I am innocent.

unvote, vote mirth
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Mirth »

babygirl86 wrote:alright here we go..... I already commented on nat's claim.... I believe it, and although I'm sort of questioning why she claimed so early, I'll let it go..I'm not surprised that she asked me to claim- I am the defendant after all. I don't like the way mirth is playing right now and especially for not answering questions... why not just remind me- ever think that maybe I just missed it? and in answer to joubert, I am innocent.

unvote, vote mirth
Annnnnd you're still not answering. You say you're not surprised he asked you to claim, but what do you actually think of the idea. There's all this discussion going on around you and you're not really participating. Why is that?
babygirl86
babygirl86
Goon
babygirl86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:57 am

Post by babygirl86 »

I DID ANSWER!!!!!! WHAT AM I NOT ANSWERING- I SAID WHAT I THINK OF IT- IT DIDN'T SURPRISE ME. I DONT FEEL ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ABOUT IT
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Mirth »

babygirl86 wrote: I DONT FEEL ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ABOUT IT
Now this is an actual answer. Any reason why you feel the need to blow up and yell?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Gorrad »

I might as well say. Mirth accused Malth (dang those names are gonna get confusing) of having insider information, hence the speculation. Now, Mirth, why would scum EVER reveal a mechanic the town didn't know. There's no reason at all. You've been on the site over a year, you should and I daresay DO know this. That you would make such an accusation puts you as surefire scum in my eyes.

Now, would the rest of the jury please assist me with Mirth's lynch?
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Mirth »

Gorrad wrote:I might as well say. Mirth accused Malth (dang those names are gonna get confusing) of having insider information, hence the speculation. Now, Mirth, why would scum EVER reveal a mechanic the town didn't know. There's no reason at all. You've been on the site over a year, you should and I daresay DO know this. That you would make such an accusation puts you as surefire scum in my eyes.

Now, would the rest of the jury please assist me with Mirth's lynch?
And you, who have also been on the site for over a year, should also know about a little thing called reaction testing. But maybe you don't, since you don't seem to be very concerned about getting people to talk or interact or anything of the sort. The fact that you're calling for a lynch *now* disturbs me greatly. We're already only have 3 week days. You yourself should know better than to throw away discussion time especially day 1 when most of us are entirely blind. If you still think I'm scum closer to deadline, then whatever. But it's not deadline yet. Far from it. And a couple of people, including my bestest friend on the planet (:P) Sly have said little or nothing. Why do you want to go into night just as blind as we are in day?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”