dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by dcorbe »

@Korts: Who should we be focusing on and why?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

It started to rain,

"Shoot, if we don't get this sorted within the next 24 days then we're all going to end up going to bed early..."

roflcopter - 1 dcorbe
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ok seriously, explain Please? <the FOS on me>

and what do you mean 'This is the most retarded town ever' dissociative from the town much?

And by the results can we assume we have a doctor? I mean I dont want anyone to claim yet, but why would the scums not send in a Kill at this point? the scums in this game are seriously making some weird choices. Lowell on N1 was way out of left field since so many people suspected him, he would seem like a good fall guy for the scum to push a wagon on.

and now if they DID send in a no kill I am just baffled....

Looking over yesterday's events I am gonna, <agree with dcorbe on ONE thing>

Fos Shadow
whats with the rush hammer, I mean I didn't even get to check the thread before you did, and Az barley got to post or add input. This 9 player style is dangerous for rash voting, we need to be more careful when adding votes.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:ok seriously, explain Please? <the FOS on me>

and what do you mean 'This is the most retarded town ever' dissociative from the town much?

And by the results can we assume we have a doctor? I mean I dont want anyone to claim yet, but why would the scums not send in a Kill at this point? the scums in this game are seriously making some weird choices. Lowell on N1 was way out of left field since so many people suspected him, he would seem like a good fall guy for the scum to push a wagon on.

Fos Shadow
whats with the rush hammer, I mean I didn't even get to check the thread before you did, and Az barley got to post or add input. This 9 player style is dangerous for rash voting, we need to be more careful when adding votes.
You're FoSing someone for the same thing you did. You easily forget that you're the one who dropped the hammer on D1, Darla.

That's why I'm FoSing you.

And your assumption is correct. We do have a doctor alive who scored a hit.

I think we all need to look REALLY closely at roflcopter right now because his contributions have been minimal, he has been super quick to lynch, and he has been wrong on 3 wagons so far (Alabaska, Lowell and now Natirasha)

@Azimuth: What do you think of all of this?
@Korts: Who should we be focused on and why

I'd also like to hear from *EVERYONE* what their thoughts are on Korts.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Wow. I was sure that was indeed L-1. If I knew it was, I wouldn't have added my vote on. I had not intended to rush hammer him, but I won't disagree that the FoS against me isn't justified - even I agree that looks really scummy. Now that I look back I think it would have been better that Nat had gotten himself replaced instead of giving up - it was a mercy lynch, pretty much.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

are you saying YOU are the doctor? I mean it IS possible we have a Role Block.

and I have explaind my hammer many times, you yourself said you didn't realize it was 5 to lynch, so stop acting all high and mighty on it, kthnxbai. We all made the mistake of mislynching, you're hollier than thou act is getting really old.
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:ok seriously, explain Please? <the FOS on me>

Fos Shadow
I'll tell you what.. darla.. Since roflcopter is away right now and you're at the keyboard, I'm going to go ahead and
Unvote
and
Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
and I will take the time to explain why:

1) You're FoSing people for the same actions you've done and I think you're trying to hide behind some weird moral high ground.

2) This was an extremely short night, so we know the players who had a night choice are at their keyboards right now. Since you and I were the first to post and I know I'm not scum, it must mean either you are or you have bad timing.

3) Well, you dropped the hammer on D1.

4) I think it's awfully suspicious that you're trying to confirm a kill. That's a huge newbie scum tell. You submitted a name to the mod and you're wondering why the kill didn't go through. There's really no other reason to attempt to confirm a kill especially since the mod basically spelled out the scene for us all.

5) Post 138 "Must obey the bunny" jumping on a bandwagon with no reasoning. A bandwagon which you were dead wrong on, and to make matters worse that was the hammer drop.

6) Post 146. You tell me I made a good point, but then you FoS me because I was on the wagon right behind you. That is an OMGUSy reaction as I pointed out to you in post 148

7) Post 169.. Again.. following roflcopter onto the WRONG bandwagon. Seriously, buddy up much?

8) Post 183, You've been lurking apparently.. so by this point all you've really done is posted short meaningless quips and chased roflcopter around from wagon-to-wagon mostly agreeing with his logic instead of trying to build your own cases

9) Post 194... where's that analysis you promised us in post 183? You sure seem to like to ask for others to be proded but you still haven't really contributed an original thought of your own yet. I pointed that out to you in the very next post (195)

10) Post 198, instead of posting anything useful you tell me how annoying I am, and then you proceed to give everyone your "analysis" which is really just a list of who you think is town and who isn't with nothing to back it up.

11) Korts points out your lack of contributions in 201. And you don't even address it this time... no OMGUSy reaction.. you just..simply..ignore him.

12) Post 211: More buddying up to roflcopter

13) Post 214, Even more buddying up to roflcopter

14) Post 232. You've been lurking.. again... You go back to taking the moral high ground about your obvious D1 misdeeds (dropping the hammer) and now you're trying to buddy up to me and distance yourself from roflcopter because I'm on to you.. Also your vote for roflcopter here seems to be a complete 180 from your previous stance

15) Now you're attacking me because I'm going after your scum buddy again.. this is right after you voted for him, BTW.. flip-flop much?

16) post 251.. backing off his wagon because you don't want to bus him... you only want to ride it to the point so you can come off looking pro-town if he does get lynched.

17) Post 266: Following roflcopter back onto the wrong wagon again.

In conclusion, I think it's pretty clear who should be lynched today.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
are you saying YOU are the doctor? I mean it IS possible we have a Role Block.

and I have explaind my hammer many times, you yourself said you didn't realize it was 5 to lynch, so stop acting all high and mighty on it, kthnxbai. We all made the mistake of mislynching, you're hollier than thou act is getting really old.
And to add to my lengthy list of DBE scum tells.. we have... yet another OMGUSy reaction out of her. Are you seriously suggesting that I'm just as dirty as you are because I put him at L-1? I was at *LEAST* willing to wait for a role claim and you were not.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by dcorbe »

And roleblock is a function of the mafia, not the town.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by dcorbe »

dcorbe wrote:And roleblock is a function of the mafia, not the town.
I reread Page 1, I withdraw this comment.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In this game roleblocker is a possible town option but not a scum option
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Firstly, you have way too much time on your hands.

dcorbe wrote:
I'll tell you what.. darla.. Since roflcopter is away right now and you're at the keyboard, I'm going to go ahead and
Unvote
and

1) You're FoSing people for the same actions you've done and I think you're trying to hide behind some weird moral high ground.
How am I hiding? I admitted to the same mistakes. I thought SHadow KNEW she was hammering, After that last post I had taken my FOS off. I don't always post 'UnFOS' believe it or not, Im normal that way. You are the one acting like your Mr. Town Hero, and as if you couldn't POSSIBLY be scum yourself.
2) This was an extremely short night, so we know the players who had a night choice are at their keyboards right now. Since you and I were the first to post and I know I'm not scum, it must mean either you are or you have bad timing.
OK major crap logic; For all we know the kill was sent in earlier and the mod posted now, just beacuase a person DOESN'T post doesn't make them NOT online; YOU were here as well, so the suspicion is a null tell honestly unless you are incriminating yourself just as much for Being here. It was the afternoon for me, when I am always on, there is way to much WIFOM in the accusation that because I was on when the day started = I am scum, that its pretty laughable.
Ok for what, the 8th or 9th, time, NONE OF US, realized it was 5 to lunch. The Hammer wasn't intentional, and YOU put him at L-1, YOU followed the crowd and voted as well. Hypocritical point 1.
4) I think it's awfully suspicious that you're trying to confirm a kill. That's a huge newbie scum tell. You submitted a name to the mod and you're wondering why the kill didn't go through. There's really no other reason to attempt to confirm a kill especially since the mod basically spelled out the scene for us all.
LMAO @ The newb calling me a newb. Ok first off, do you think I am THAT stupid? or are you describing how YOU feel? I am thinking out loud for the town, I have been in many games, many which are complete and some that are running, I KNOW what a no-Kill means, I dont need to run to the mod and cry. and ' No Point ' ??? Seriously??Do you not want people sniffing around? and You ignored my question about the cop quite well, AND you seemed a bit miffed, Maybe someone is mad that their Kill was prevented by the cop??
5) Post 138 "Must obey the bunny" jumping on a bandwagon with no reasoning. A bandwagon which you were dead wrong on, and to make matters worse that was the hammer drop.
1, I t was still semi random, 2, See number 3.
6) Post 146. You tell me I made a good point, but then you FoS me because I was on the wagon right behind you. That is an OMGUSy reaction as I pointed out to you in post 148
Sooo... If I FOS you, while saying you made a good point its OMGUS! Wow MafiaWiki must be wrong about the definition of OMGUS, perhaps you should go enlighten them. That hole point really makes no sense to me honestly.
7) Post 169.. Again.. following roflcopter onto the WRONG bandwagon. Seriously, buddy up much?
ZOMG! I Joined a Bandwagon on someone who Looked Scummy!!! What Am I?? Scum Hunting??? :O the nerve of me. And Hind sight is 20/20, and I do believe I recall you voting on a few of those wagons. Hypocrite point 2.
8) Post 183, You've been lurking apparently.. so by this point all you've really done is posted short meaningless quips and chased roflcopter around from wagon-to-wagon mostly agreeing with his logic instead of trying to build your own cases
Ohhh so now I am the lurker? not the two that had to be replaced or Natirasha? Since I have a life and cant post every 3 minutes like you, I must be lurking, How dare I? and rofl was the lead town attacker, we had very little to go on, and he thought he knew what he was saying. Pressure votes never hurt anyone.
9) Post 194... where's that analysis you promised us in post 183? You sure seem to like to ask for others to be proded but you still haven't really contributed an original thought of your own yet. I pointed that out to you in the very next post (195)
LOL, ok, so, I see, tp recall asking you for a few posts that you never delivered on, and I seem to recall you going with the town on several tangents, and I seem to recall you adding very litte and being unable to explain all your FOS's with out demanding someone ELSE answer you, on something that wasn't even there. <see the Korts stuff yesterday>
10) Post 198, instead of posting anything useful you tell me how annoying I am, and then you proceed to give everyone your "analysis" which is really just a list of who you think is town and who isn't with nothing to back it up.
OMG! I did? I mean who would say what they thought When asked. I mean wow. and ftr you were <and are> being very annoying, some players are like that. Demanding I replace out because I cant post EVERY SECOND OMG! That is annoying, and I do remember you accepting my alignment analysis post quite well.
11) Korts points out your lack of contributions in 201. And you don't even address it this time... no OMGUSy reaction.. you just..simply..ignore him.
So.. now...YOu are MAD I didn't OMGUS him? Or just jealous I OMGUS'd You and NOT Him? so the fact that when he voted me I didn't throw a fit and throw a vote back at him... makes...me scum? I think I need a copy of your MafiaWiki cos obviously, You Know better than the one here.

Gee, so since I didn't tell him he was being annoying like you, that means Im his buddy? got it, must insult people more.
Hey have you seen one of those big heavy book things called a dictionary? hows about you look up sarcasm, and having fun.
14) Post 232. You've been lurking.. again... You go back to taking the moral high ground about your obvious D1 misdeeds (dropping the hammer) and now you're trying to buddy up to me and distance yourself from roflcopter because I'm on to you.. Also your vote for roflcopter here seems to be a complete 180 from your previous stance
Again Lurking to You /=/ Lurking to the rest of the world. You accused rofl of dropping off the face of the earth for not posting in LESS than 42 hours, and I restate, some of us have lives. So, because I think He is scum after his renegade actions, AND YOU think he is scum I am YOUR buddy now. Wow and to think I thought two people could think the same thing. and 'You were on to me' you sure are cocky here, Mr Town Hero, is grasping at straws and changing his mind 1 million miles an hour. Also, My vote was clearly stated as a pressure vote to see what we could get out of him, which proved effective since he then posted content.
15) Now you're attacking me because I'm going after your scum buddy again.. this is right after you voted for him, BTW.. flip-flop much?
I dont see this, unless you mean my telling you He isn't lurking and telling you you would do well not to be so double minded, if that = attack, then again I need to see your superior copy of MafiaWiki.
16) post 251.. backing off his wagon because you don't want to bus him... you only want to ride it to the point so you can come off looking pro-town if he does get lynched.
Again, My vote was a pressure vote, It was L-1 and I didn't want a lynch yet since he finally started posting content, which is why i voted him to begin with, FOR PRESSURE HIS OWN TACTIC, Please read my posts if you are going to try and accuse me with them.
So, because I took action and Voted for The SCUMMIEST player around, I am being a sheep and its ALL my FAULT that we mislynched again? You are being very disassociative from this town, and I don't like it btw.
Yes, and knowing you, you will change your mind in 3-4 posts.

I don't know if you are scum, but I think you are a seriously high minded newbie who just tried really hard, and just failed.

My main points about YOU points; You are a Hypocrite.

[/quote]
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Firstly, you have way too much time on your hands.

dcorbe wrote:
Unvote
and

How am I hiding? I admitted to the same mistakes. I thought SHadow KNEW she was hammering, After that last post I had taken my FOS off. I don't always post 'UnFOS' believe it or not, Im normal that way. You are the one acting like your Mr. Town Hero, and as if you couldn't POSSIBLY be scum yourself.
OK major crap logic; For all we know the kill was sent in earlier and the mod posted now, just beacuase a person DOESN'T post doesn't make them NOT online; YOU were here as well, so the suspicion is a null tell honestly unless you are incriminating yourself just as much for Being here. It was the afternoon for me, when I am always on, there is way to much WIFOM in the accusation that because I was on when the day started = I am scum, that its pretty laughable.
Ok for what, the 8th or 9th, time, NONE OF US, realized it was 5 to lunch. The Hammer wasn't intentional, and YOU put him at L-1, YOU followed the crowd and voted as well. Hypocritical point 1.
LMAO @ The newb calling me a newb. Ok first off, do you think I am THAT stupid? or are you describing how YOU feel? I am thinking out loud for the town, I have been in many games, many which are complete and some that are running, I KNOW what a no-Kill means, I dont need to run to the mod and cry. and ' No Point ' ??? Seriously??Do you not want people sniffing around? and You ignored my question about the cop quite well, AND you seemed a bit miffed, Maybe someone is mad that their Kill was prevented by the cop??
Sooo... If I FOS you, while saying you made a good point its OMGUS! Wow MafiaWiki must be wrong about the definition of OMGUS, perhaps you should go enlighten them. That hole point really makes no sense to me honestly.
ZOMG! I Joined a Bandwagon on someone who Looked Scummy!!! What Am I?? Scum Hunting??? :O the nerve of me. And Hind sight is 20/20, and I do believe I recall you voting on a few of those wagons. Hypocrite point 2.
Ohhh so now I am the lurker? not the two that had to be replaced or Natirasha? Since I have a life and cant post every 3 minutes like you, I must be lurking, How dare I? and rofl was the lead town attacker, we had very little to go on, and he thought he knew what he was saying. Pressure votes never hurt anyone.
LOL, ok, so, I see, tp recall asking you for a few posts that you never delivered on, and I seem to recall you going with the town on several tangents, and I seem to recall you adding very litte and being unable to explain all your FOS's with out demanding someone ELSE answer you, on something that wasn't even there. <see the Korts stuff yesterday>
OMG! I did? I mean who would say what they thought When asked. I mean wow. and ftr you were <and are> being very annoying, some players are like that. Demanding I replace out because I cant post EVERY SECOND OMG! That is annoying, and I do remember you accepting my alignment analysis post quite well.
So.. now...YOu are MAD I didn't OMGUS him? Or just jealous I OMGUS'd You and NOT Him? so the fact that when he voted me I didn't throw a fit and throw a vote back at him... makes...me scum? I think I need a copy of your MafiaWiki cos obviously, You Know better than the one here.

Gee, so since I didn't tell him he was being annoying like you, that means Im his buddy? got it, must insult people more.
Hey have you seen one of those big heavy book things called a dictionary? hows about you look up sarcasm, and having fun.
Again Lurking to You /=/ Lurking to the rest of the world. You accused rofl of dropping off the face of the earth for not posting in LESS than 42 hours, and I restate, some of us have lives. So, because I think He is scum after his renegade actions, AND YOU think he is scum I am YOUR buddy now. Wow and to think I thought two people could think the same thing. and 'You were on to me' you sure are cocky here, Mr Town Hero, is grasping at straws and changing his mind 1 million miles an hour. Also, My vote was clearly stated as a pressure vote to see what we could get out of him, which proved effective since he then posted content.
I dont see this, unless you mean my telling you He isn't lurking and telling you you would do well not to be so double minded, if that = attack, then again I need to see your superior copy of MafiaWiki.
Again, My vote was a pressure vote, It was L-1 and I didn't want a lynch yet since he finally started posting content, which is why i voted him to begin with, FOR PRESSURE HIS OWN TACTIC, Please read my posts if you are going to try and accuse me with them.
So, because I took action and Voted for The SCUMMIEST player around, I am being a sheep and its ALL my FAULT that we mislynched again? You are being very disassociative from this town, and I don't like it btw.

I don't know if you are scum, but I think you are a seriously high minded newbie who just tried really hard, and just failed.

[/quote]
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Damn internet hiccup. Mod you can delete one of those if you want.
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Firstly, you have way too much time on your hands.
No.. I just keep good notes on my games. You should try it.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
Unvote
and

You say that after the fact, but I don't believe your intention was ever to "unFoS" her. Now that I've called you on it you're trying to back pedal.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Sure, I followed the crowed, but who is worse for wear? Me for putting him at L-1 or you for hammering? I initially bought your excuse for hammering but when you combine that with the rest of your scum tells it really doesn't look like a believeable excuse anymore.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
I didn't ignore your question. I didn't even see a question. And I did acknowledge the fact that there's possibly a second power role alive that could have prevented the kill. It was a mistake I made interpreting the rules, as you have also made in this game. See posts 232 and 234. It is a null tell.

The fact that you have an extra 15 days of experience over me must mean that you are correct.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
The problem with that is we were already well out of the random voting stage when you dropped the hammer. You said at one point you thought he was at L-2 when you hit, but who in their right mind places a random vote or even a semi-random vote on someone at L-2?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck. Go look it up. And to answer your question,
ABSOLUTELY
FoSing someone in the same breath as you bash them is an OMGUSy thing to do, if not just pure WIOFM logic.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Sure I jumped on some of those wagons, but I gave reasons. Jumping on a bandwagon just for the hell of it == MAJOR scum tell.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
You ADMITTED to lurking. You obviously either don't read your own posts or you don't think about what you type or some combination of the two. And I quote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
catching up..
nice to see activity here again! Will post later this afternoon/Evening I have to go see family and stuff.
And for the record, Natirasha and the two others that were replaced were both called on their lurking. I seem to recall Natirasha making an honest effort at contributing before she was quick-lynched by you and your scum buddy.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
I'll respond to this when you point out to me and the rest of the group exactly what I haven't responded to yet...
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
"You are annoying" is a
classic
way of saying "OMGUS" Seriously, take both terms completely out of context and compare them...

Also, please point out where I actually accepted your alignment analysis.. besides the fact that I went ahead and voted roflcopter anyways based on my own analysis.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
I'm not mad, I don't get emotional over games like you seem to. I was merely pointing out that you're not reacting to him as badly as you're reacting to me right now. Maybe it's because he's not onto you like I am, may not. I don't know.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
It's buddying when you vote along side of him for no reason. You pointed out his "agressive" scum hunting but really all he's doing is quick-lynching and giving very little reason behind his votes. Further, you're defending him every time I attack him, and you wouldn't have a reason to completely disregard my arguments and defend him blindly unless you were partnering with him.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
You need to seriously quit with the OMGUS. It makes you look scummy.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Again.. a very emotional, very OMGUSy response, but I'll take a moment to explain it to you anyways since you obviously don't get it. My theory here is that you finally caught on that your blindly defending of roflcopter is making you look scummy, so you tried to distance yourself from him by picking something I said randomly and agreeing with me. Classic buddying me, distancing him.

And BTW, I jumped on roflcopter specifically because while you may be right that he had posted recently, he's basically been ignoring the points I've been bringing up against him throughout the entire game. Note, as of this writing he still hasn't addressed one single issue that I have raised against him.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to quote the actual post here.. It's #239, where you said I was "double-minded" Yet another ad-hom attack.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
I did read your posts. I know what you SAID, but what you SAY is less interesting sometimes (like the rare times when you're not OMGUSing the crap out of me) than your actions. Your actions in this case seem to indicate that you were opportunistically voting because you really didn't try to build your own case against roflcopter, you instead rode in on that wagon on my coat tails.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Again, it's not about what you say (always) it's about what you do. And what you do is consistently fail to justify your votes with any sort of case building material instead choosing to hide behind craplogic excuses like "pressure voting".
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
I have stayed consistent the entire game with building my case against you and roflcopter.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I don't know if you are scum, but I think you are a seriously high minded newbie who just tried really hard, and just failed.

[/quote]

You might as well scream from the top of your lungs:
DalraBlueEyes wrote:

Oh
My
God
You
Suck!!!
OMGUS is a standard scum tell. Start keeping OMGUS point logs on people and you'll see that the more they do it the more likely it is that they're scum. In this one single post, you've OMGUSed me more than most people do in an entire game.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

LMAo you are so misguided I could barley get through that post with out laughing.

First off, How is 'Catching up, will post later I have family stuff' Admitting to lurking? I have a life, I could have just not posted at all, but I had the decency to tell you guys whats up.

another point (I will touch on them all later) I said, You would do well not to be so double minded, wtf makes that an attack? and yea I am emotional (Im a girl 'insert sexist jokes' and Im a Texan 'insert texas jokes') an little annoy players like you who think they know everything and have so many holes in their logic its painful, just really really rub me the wrong way.

First off, NOT EVERYTHING IS OMGUS.

And FTR, OMGUS is typically a response on an attack on you. Not just anything that feels mean or personal. You make a post, and I agree with some parts but still FoS you, IS NOT OMGUS! Just because I agree with one part doesn't mean I am gonna think you aren't scum, this game is not black and white.

OMGUS is when you vote for me, and I vote for you ONLY because you voted for me. Just because I think a person is a scum doesn't mean they cant make good points about something. and tbh, several of your points are too craplogicy to even bother with.

and May I ask, How many games have you been in? How many hav you completed? How many scum have you lynched or called correctly? And Did you start playing the DAY you joined? join date doesn't tell how long you've been here, Games and results my friend.

and ftr, Scums arent the only ones who can OMGUS, look in a mirror, cos if 'You are not scum' You are using a hell of a lot OMGUS on me.

and also, look at your post today, I questioned your FoS on me, and you leave all your 'suspicions' and insta Vote me!!

Now to be you: OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS.

you have the will to be a good scum hunter, but you skill lacks severely.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Again, it's not about what you say (always) it's about what you do. And what you do is consistently fail to justify your votes with any sort of case building material instead choosing to hide behind craplogic excuses like "pressure voting".
Excuse me mr. know it all, Pressure voting is not a crap logic excuse. Pressuring is a way to get players to put out content or fail to. If he had failed I would not have Unvoted him. You have not the experience or the track record to tell me whats a good voting reason or not.

How about you try surviving your first game with the likes of Yos2 Joudas, MBF, ABR, Mac, and PyroDwarf You learn fat in this game, and when you have played with and been terrified by the masters of the game, you pick up on a lot. Call it a crash course.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Im going to have a life again and go watch a movie, I AM NOT LURKING OKAY I MAY BE GONE FOR 2-3 HOURS OR UNTIL TOMORROW BUT I AM NOT LURKING!!???

I will come back and address what I can from that pile of 'points' when I have the time.

and ftr, theres a big difference between sarcasm and mocking you and OMGUS (on point 13)
Show
you done goofed.

Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Post by Azimuth »

Wow, when I said "please do carry on" I'm not sure that's what I meant! :lol:

My first thought: it is officially time to stop paying attention to roflcopter (if it wasn't before). Not because his arguments are inconsistent and nonsensical (although they are), but because he's been wrong 3 times out of 3. If he's not mafia, he's certainly become an easy block for them to build on.

Second thought, regarding both "accidental" quickhammers: even if I believed the "I had no idea" stories, what's the difference? Players who are that careless with their votes are not helping the town. I'd ask you not to do it again, but as we're at LYLO I wouldn't expect mafia to listen.

On to the game analysis: obviously I knew before I started reading that Alabaska J and Lowell would end up town, but I'm pretty sure I would have disapproved of the Day 1 actions even if I hadn't. The Lowell bandwagon made little sense, but the Alabaska J quicklynch was substantially sillier. When Day 1 ended, I thought that if the mafia weren't two out of the four quicklynchers (roflcopter, Korts, dcorbe, DarlaBlueEyes), I would be very surprised. Naturally, I expected most of the next day's attention to focus on them.

At first, that's what happened: dcorbe voted for the hammerer, DarlaBlueEyes, though he himself had set up the hammer. Whatever his motives were -- genuine belief, shift of blame, distancing -- were unclear, but at least it made a little sense. DBE responds by FOSsing back, dcorbe spreads his suspicions to everyone else on the wagon, and it looks like we're going to have to try to figure out who's lying and who is telling the truth.

Then something strange happens: roflcopter votes for Natirasha. Huh? The quicklynch of a townie didn't bother him at all? Then I realize that it's basically an OMGUS move since Nat suspected him in the post just before. I don't quite buy the "protecting Korts" rationale, but his impetuous bandwagonning fits with his style of play, and surely nobody is going to pay much attention to him given the recent results, right?

Oops. While no votes are cast (for now), suddenly the three other bandwagoneers are asking Nat to contribute and calling his Day 1 actions unhelpful, as though quicklynching a townie were the very definition of "helpful." :roll: Soon after, dcorbe and Korts get into a pointless fight, which looked a bit like a distancing move, but I wasn't sure. Every now and then roflcopter calls for more votes on Nat with virtually no other input. Even after dcorbe questions the notion, rofl provides no additional content beyond "see for yourself."

Then comes the kicker: in post 198, DarlaBlueEyes lists as her chief suspects two people who weren't on the quicklynch at all. Double huh? I mean, I agree that lurkers aren't helpful to the game, but shouldn't the quicklynch of a townie be just a little more bothersome to her? Does she really think nobody in the mafia played a part of the Day 1 lynch? After a few people question the notion, she expands her suspicions to all three people who were
not
part of the quicklynch, even voting for one of them. I know she wants people to contribute, but the proper thing to do is ask for prods and/or replacements, not advocate their lynch.

dcorbe seems to agree and asks why she doesn't suspect rofl much, and ShadowGirl joins the game and votes rofl. DBE soon changes her vote to rofl for "pressure," and dcorbe follows suit, putting him at L-1, then thinks better of it and unvotes, weirdly accusing rofl of lurking.

At this point, roflcopter posts his rationale behind a Natirasha lynch (post 247). It's...utterly ridiculous, to say the least. Full of bluster and fake vehemence, he takes every post of Nat's and interprets it in the worst possible light, with no attention to logic or context and seriously inconsistent with his own views on Day 1 (perhaps he blocked that part of his memory). I cannot imagine anyone being fooled by it.

Natirasha responds to the post in basically the only way one can respond to such anti-logic, even giving it more respect than it deserves. He's not very enthusiastic, though, so Korts jumps on a bandwagon once more and soon DBE puts Nat at L-1. At this point I've caught up with reading the game and strongly believe that the mafia are not only two of the four Day 1 quicklynchers, but also two of the three Nat bandwagoneers! However, before I can make my scheduled Wednesday post, ShadowGirl quickhammers and once again people start pretending not to know what just happened, despite a votecount
three posts earlier

During night, I analyzed my three suspects: roflcopter's lack of logic is not helpful to the town, but his impetuous gameplay is at least internally consistent within itself, and it's still possible that he's being used as a pawn/building block. Korts seems overly defensive at times, and his love of joining bandwagons has not been helpful, but neither time do I sense that he truly wanted anyone to get lynched that quickly, and his other suspicions have seemed to make at least some sense.

DarlaBlueEyes, on the other hand, had strange suspicions and voting patterns all throughout Day 2, worried about the wrong kinds of things. Her putting a townie at L-1 shows she still has no problems with quicklynches, despite her earlier resolve to be "much more cautious with [her] vote" (in post 169). The real kicker, though, is her implication (found in posts 251 and 266) that roflcopter's ridiculous accusations actually made sense. Which...not, to say the least (again).

Her actions since then have only further condemned her.

Let's get it right this time.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by Korts »

Here I am, and admittedly, I haven't yet read through the blocks of text, only Azimuth's.

It's obvious we have a power role who stopped the kill. More on this in my next post.

Also, dcorbe or Azimuth, but preferably both of you please unvote, it's been less than a page into Day 3 and Darla's at L-1. We don't want another quicklynch.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by Korts »

Firstly, I don't like how dcorbe is conducting the town with the following:
dcorbe wrote:@Korts: Who should we be focusing on and why?
dcorbe wrote: @Azimuth: What do you think of all of this?
@Korts: Who should we be focused on and why

I'd also like to hear from *EVERYONE* what their thoughts are on Korts.
Also, dcorbe, you should add quotes when you do a post by post analysis. It's much easier for everyone, and it shouldn't be much bother to you since you're reading the analyzed posts anyway.

dcorbe wrote:4) I think it's awfully suspicious that you're trying to confirm a kill. That's a huge newbie scum tell. You submitted a name to the mod and you're wondering why the kill didn't go through. There's really no other reason to attempt to confirm a kill especially since the mod basically spelled out the scene for us all.
I don't think this is suspcious all that much. It's natural curiosity to want to know why there was no NK, although it's also against the town in that it's mild rolefishing. You're overreacting this point.
dcorbe wrote:5) Post 138 "Must obey the bunny" jumping on a bandwagon with no reasoning. A bandwagon which you were dead wrong on, and to make matters worse that was the hammer drop
You say this like you weren't on the wagon... sigh, hypocrite scum, gah.
[quote="dcorbe]6) Post 146. You tell me I made a good point, but then you FoS me because I was on the wagon right behind you. That is an OMGUSy reaction as I pointed out to you in post 148 [/quote] Actually, I call BS. If you quoted (maybe it's healthier for your case if you don't quote?) it would be apparent that the FoS you get because you tried to dismiss a point in the case against you before anyone else brought it up (your suspect dying).
dcorbe wrote:7) Post 169.. Again.. following roflcopter onto the WRONG bandwagon. Seriously, buddy up much?
WRONG bandwagon. Is that, you think, a valid point, that it turned out to be a WRONG wagon?

Her Post 214 I don't see where it's buddying up to rofl.

The rest I pretty much can agree with, but can anyone else see how this case is intertwined with BS? Seriously, man.

On to Darla's "defense".

Starting out with some personal OMGUS stuff, me not like at all. Then some WIFOM with sending the kill etc. But it was WIFOM coming from dcorbe, too. And then, personal, personal, personal, sigh. No valid defense really from DBE.

And then the reply from dcorbe, I'm not even going to bother with that.

Here's what I see. dcorbe is pushing a borderline valid case on Darla, and Darla's replying with a bad defense. I think this is a desperate attempt at bussing, maybe a build-up for a false cop claim. dcorbe has been vocal either for or against Darla most of the time, and Darla has made it a point of hers to include dcorbe in every argument of hers. I'm seeing odd dynamics between the two of them. I'm 80% sure we've got a scumpair, ladies and gents.

About the power role: do NOT claim yet. Only claim if you have a confirmed innocent and he's about to be lynched.
scumchat never die
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Understandably you may forget something you want to say in a post and need to post again however the triple and quadruple posts need to stop. Please make sure you have said everything before posting. I will start to merge posts if this continues. Vote Count will come later today or early tomorrow as I have an exam in 3 hours

EDIT: Also just a gentle reminder from keeping this game from getting personal whilst I have no concerns at the moment please do not let it get out of hand
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Post by Korts »

Good luck with the exam, Prozac.
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Excuse me mr. know it all, Pressure voting is not a crap logic excuse. Pressuring is a way to get players to put out content or fail to. If he had failed I would not have Unvoted him. You have not the experience or the track record to tell me whats a good voting reason or not.

How about you try surviving your first game with the likes of Yos2 Joudas, MBF, ABR, Mac, and PyroDwarf You learn fat in this game, and when you have played with and been terrified by the masters of the game, you pick up on a lot. Call it a crash course.
Here's the bottom line Darla. You have not contributed an original thought of your own (except to blast me) the entire game. You've voted for people with very little of your own justification hiding behind excuses like "pressure voting" so you conveniently need no justification.

Confirm Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:07 am

Post by Korts »

I don't know why I have to say this in every game, but confirming a vote doesn't do you any good. It's just a useless formality, man.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”