Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:Good response, Yos.

STillllll thiunk Mizzy's scum.
Sorry Mizzy. ^.^
Why do you think I'm scum, though? Other than gut, because so far, gut hasn't really done anything to help you.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:24 am

Post by eldarad »

/post

very LA
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok. We need to do this lynch before Guardian leaves for vacation. Let's get voting, peoples.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 am

Post by Andycyca »

No deadline yet. Reading and commenting right now (Sorry for the delay guys)
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Andycyca »

Actually...

Mod
: I officially request replacement. I have even more work coming and this game has already suffered a lot because of me. Sorry guys.

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:55 am

Post by Y »

I would like to hear from Andy's replacement before I can decide if he's scum or not.

MOD:
Is it possible to delay deadline because of the replacement?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Y wrote:I would like to hear from Andy's replacement before I can decide if he's scum or not.

MOD:
Is it possible to delay deadline because of the replacement?
Mod has no access until the weekend according to V/LA
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Tiger Twins
Tiger Twins
Townie
Tiger Twins
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Tiger Twins »

We won't get a replacement for Andy until at earliest when I'm about to go on V/LA.

I'll let you judge the wisdom of not lynching until we replace Andy AND hear in depth from said replacement.

My vote I think will stay on eldarad.

~Guardian
Friendly, Furry, and Ferocious!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by Mizzy »

I vote that we do not lynch until we get an Andy replacement, but that is just my opinion. I really hate doing bit events (lynches, mass claims) when someone I feel is pretty important to the game isn't around.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by Mizzy »

And I should add that if it looks like we might do no-lynch instead, I would be fine with a lynch with the absence of a player. I am not that in favor of not lynching when someone is gone that I would risk that.

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:14 pm

Post by Y »

as opposed to a regular day, I actually think that a no-lynch won't be such a bad thing, if the alternative is to kill some one just for the sake of killing some one. Especially if the possibility of no NK is as real as in this game, after the last two nights.

Lynching scum, of course, would be much better.
Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Andycyca »

I'm staying here until a replacement is found.

Andycyca
Andycyca
Andycyca

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:08 am

Post by Andycyca »

EBWOP: And will try to do some analysis

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Mizzy »

Oh, okay! That makes me feel much better. Carry on!

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:40 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Y wrote:as opposed to a regular day, I actually think that a no-lynch won't be such a bad thing, if the alternative is to kill some one just for the sake of killing some one. Especially if the possibility of no NK is as real as in this game, after the last two nights.

The possibility of a no kill is the REASON we don't want to miss a lynch today.

Remember how I had a list of 4 people, and said that 3 of the 4 of them must be scum? If we lynch every day, and the scum miss at least one more kill before the end of the game, then we have 4 lynches left, and are therefore basically guarenteed to win.

Also, it is starting to seem like you're really trying quite hard to delay or prevent an Eldred lynch here...
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:41 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Y wrote:as opposed to a regular day, I actually think that a no-lynch won't be such a bad thing, if the alternative is to kill some one just for the sake of killing some one. Especially if the possibility of no NK is as real as in this game, after the last two nights.

The possibility of a no kill is the REASON we don't want to miss a lynch today.

Remember how I had a list of 4 people, and said that 3 of the 4 of them must be scum? If we lynch every day, and the scum miss at least one more kill before the end of the game, then we have 4 lynches left, and are therefore basically guarenteed to win.

Also, it is starting to seem like you're really trying quite hard to delay or prevent an Eldred lynch here...
I agree with Yosarian2
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Patrick »

Day 4, Votecount 7 wrote:3 eldarad (Tiger Twins, Yosarian2, hasdgfas)

6 Unvote (Andycyca, eldarad, Mizzy, Skruffs, Y)

8 alive; 5 to lynch.
Deadline progress wrote:Don't have time to do it now, will do later.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 am

Post by eldarad »

/post

back now. Will post later tonight.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:04 am

Post by eldarad »

First of all, I apologise for my absence over the past two weeks. Work has taken me away from home for 2 weeks in a row. That's the rollercoaster world of accountancy for you...
Tiger Twins, post 1062 wrote:I am voting for eldarad because Yosarian2 is convincing, and eldarad hasn't provided a defense explaining his actions. His not claiming the innocent item thing is not something I'd imagine a pro-town player doing.
If it had been as unambiguous as "innocent" and if I had known then what I know now, I wouldn't have thought twice.
Skruffs wrote:Mizzy... you don't appear to be voting yourself... and you seem to be detracting away from something that can actually effect the game, without offering a counter discussion thing.. and not even voting..

Just a big red flag there
Yeah, you're right. When was the last time that happened? Oh yeah, Day 1.
Skruffs, post 1117 wrote:I had a dream that I got an items... it was pens with the ink all used up, or somehting, and the mod had accidentally left hte name of hte person who had first gotten the items... named Count_Vakir or something. Anyways there's no user by that name on hte site so it wasn't premonition or anything. Shucks.
What?!

According to wikipedia, Vakir is Old Norse for "hole" so that doesn't help.
Although Count Vakir sounds like a
vampire
. Just saying...
Yosarian2, post 1119 wrote:Well, part of the reason I was attacking him was that yesterday he looked like a scum who already knew Eldred was town and who was therefore avoiding the wagon without actually trying very hard to stop it or to encoruage anyone else to be lynched. I think the claim was a defense against that, an excuse for why he already knew RS was town, but it dosn't at all answer the rest of the point, which is the question of why he didn't try all that hard to stop the lynch then.
Either you think I'm telling the truth about the items, or you don't. You can't have it both ways. If you think I made up the Moonshine as a 'defence' then say so. But then you need to reconcile that with your statement that:
Yos wrote:I think you're probably telling more-or-less the truth about the items you got; it's probably be too risky to make something like that up out of whole cloth
~~~
Y wrote:I'm not completely sure about eldarad. I'm really torn between "Scared scum" and "Really bad player" (Note that RS was even less logical than eldarad is, and he was town).
erm, I can't say I like either of those options actually :?
What do you think is "really bad" about my play? Or else, what makes you think I am scared (scum or otherwise?)
Yos, post 1140 wrote:Remember how I had a list of 4 people, and said that 3 of the 4 of them must be scum? If we lynch every day, and the scum miss at least one more kill before the end of the game, then we have 4 lynches left, and are therefore basically guarenteed to win.
OK, except that the list has 6 people on it.

If I have to nail my colours to the mast right now, I'd go with
vote Mizzy

Not only do I think that we'll lynch scum, it will also expose Yos' "list of 4" for the sham it really is.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

eldarad wrote:
Yosarian2, post 1119 wrote:Well, part of the reason I was attacking him was that yesterday he looked like a scum who already knew Eldred was town and who was therefore avoiding the wagon without actually trying very hard to stop it or to encoruage anyone else to be lynched. I think the claim was a defense against that, an excuse for why he already knew RS was town, but it dosn't at all answer the rest of the point, which is the question of why he didn't try all that hard to stop the lynch then.
Either you think I'm telling the truth about the items, or you don't. You can't have it both ways. If you think I made up the Moonshine as a 'defence' then say so. But then you need to reconcile that with your statement that:
Yos wrote:I think you're probably telling more-or-less the truth about the items you got; it's probably be too risky to make something like that up out of whole cloth
I think that you, or someone in your scumgroup, probably got an item called "moonshine" that can detect warewolves; I don't think you were lying about that, it just sounds like something Ether would come up with. You might even have used it in the way you're saying, just in case of trackers or whatever. That dosn't change anything about your alignment or about your motivation for claiming, though.

If I have to nail my colours to the mast right now, I'd go with
vote Mizzy

Not only do I think that we'll lynch scum, it will also expose Yos' "list of 4" for the sham it really is.
Mizzy is pretty obv town at this point. Of course, you're pretty obv scum, so it dosn't really matter who you vote for, so long as no pro-town people are dumb enough to follow you.

I do find it interesting that you've been mostly attacking me for quite a while now, and yet now you turn back and vote mizzy instead, right after Skruffs says he "thinks she's scum".
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by Y »

Yosarian2 wrote:Remember how I had a list of 4 people, and said that 3 of the 4 of them must be scum? If we lynch every day, and the scum miss at least one more kill before the end of the game, then we have 4 lynches left, and are therefore basically guarenteed to win.
You're missing one very important thing: This list is based on you being town and so does TT, but we have no reason to believe that's true. So far you've been pushing a lynch every day and you pushed in a wrong way every time. Forgive me for not following your "great" logic for once.

Besides Skruffs and TT, who are more or less confirmed, we have
six
people. Our chances are probably 50%-50% in a LYLO situation. Those are not good odds to push a lynch just for the sake of avoiding a no-lynch. With all the missed NKs, it seems like mislynches are the best way for the scum to win, doesn't it?

You all wanted both a decision, and a good candidate for a lynch, so here it is:
Vote Yosarian2
I'm tired of you knowing exactly what the town must do while dragging us all down the drain.

eldarad, I see two options:
1. You're scum, you tried to score some "townie" points by protecting an innocent, but you weren't cautious enough, so now you're trying to lie your way out of it (You being scared of exposure makes you be too reckless).
2. You're so bad as a player, that you decided to keep important information to yourself, although you could have simply explain it to the town and avoid the whole mess.
While I tend to believe the first option is the right one, after I saw RS play I can't dismiss the second.
By the way, why Mizzy?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Y wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Remember how I had a list of 4 people, and said that 3 of the 4 of them must be scum? If we lynch every day, and the scum miss at least one more kill before the end of the game, then we have 4 lynches left, and are therefore basically guarenteed to win.
You're missing one very important thing: This list is based on you being town and so does TT, but we have no reason to believe that's true. So far you've been pushing a lynch every day and you pushed in a wrong way every time. Forgive me for not following your "great" logic for once.
Of couse I'm assuming I'm town in my own logic. If you want to make your own list, go for it.

Also, I like your "Yos was wrong yesterday, so let's lynch him" desperation logic. It's becoming quite clear that you and Eldred are scum together, and like I expected, you're both getting desperate now that I've figure out who the scum are.
Besides Skruffs and TT, who are more or less confirmed, we have
six
people. Our chances are probably 50%-50% in a LYLO situation. Those are not good odds to push a lynch just for the sake of avoiding a no-lynch. With all the missed NKs, it seems like mislynches are the best way for the scum to win, doesn't it?
Uh...so your suggestion is that we just don't lynch and let the scum kill off one of the two confirmed people? How the hell does that help us?

No lynching when there's an even number of people CAN be a good idea, but NOT when there's confirmed pro-town people around.

You all wanted both a decision, and a good candidate for a lynch, so here it is:
Vote Yosarian2
I'm tired of you knowing exactly what the town must do while dragging us all down the drain.
(nods) As expected.

We've got them, guys. Time to wrap this up.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Also, it's cute the way Y votes for me and then implies Eldred is probably scum in the same post, even though it should be pretty clear that me and Eldred are not scum together at this point. I've never seen such obvious scum distancing in my life.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

posting..nightnight

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”