Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Post by Korts »

But how's dcorbe rolefishing, rofl? I don't see that.
scumchat never die
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Thank for the more indepth post rofl, Its what I was hoping to get from you with a little pressure. to prevent any sort of rushlynch or anything
unvote

I am re-reading, and although you were renegade, and somewhat cavalier about your wagons, you
did
pick the most hopeful candidate for scum at the time.

I did not realize how flip-floppy and self-contradicting Nat's posts were. the HoS on Korts then the, I dont see the case on Korts, then the Korts may be scum, ick, he really is reeking of scum.

I didn't mean to accuse you of avoiding the game, I only meant to show dcorbe that saying you fell off the face of the earth was stupid, and that you had posted only yesterday on MS, and if you
were
avoiding the thread you were lurking, but I post n some threads on some days and not in others, sorry for jumping on the conclusion of lurkdom.

coming full circle, I don't think we should lynch natirasha until he gets a replacement or responds to his prod, but I am certainly, on board for a nat lynch if he or his replacement don't make a convincing case or at least have a damn good claim.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

Korts wrote:But how's dcorbe rolefishing, rofl? I don't see that.
the lynch-1 vote and "TIME TO CLAIM!" statement without giving his own reasons for voting aside from the fact that he seemed to think not posting in 48 hours consisted of the kind of lurking that only scum could be doing.

its not really the worst kind of rolefishing but i was tired and snappy so i commented on it.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

roflcopter wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I actually can't get an avatar because my photobucket account got hijacked by 4chan...
well that doesn't seem to be on the topic of playing a game of mafia, but its still the random voting phase so thats ok...
Natirasha wrote:Natirasha: Now with avatar!
a followup to the prior, non-game-related post...
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
unvote: Alabaska
because I just saw that you are a fellow Texan.
I live in Dallas.

me too ^^ (well a few miles north but who's counting?)
Well, I'm more accurately living in Ft. Worth.
hey, no longer chit chatting about avatars, wonderful! oh, wait, now you're talking about your hometown. gee willikers thats a great way to find scum.
Talking about random things during random voting. Who'd have thought?
roflcopter wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I always start games with a self-vote. I can provide far too many examples, if you want.
here he is, relating how the self-vote should be considered a null-tell. and note, still not actually participating in this particular game of mafia that we're playing, as he's just further building his 'i always self vote' meta.
I will agree this is a bit scummy - he's quick to defend it.

I more or less with the rest of what you said: he hasn't contributed anything original nor has he really made any solid points.

I haven't seen much of him in awhile, so I'm inclined to think he's been lurking for the past while after everyone dogged on him for the self-vote.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:20 am

Post by Natirasha »

roflcopter wrote:a self-vote. unreadable, unhelpful, and yet, its what he does in every game. probably to cultivate some stupid maverick image for himself on this site, in hopes that while it'll get him lynched as town a few times, in the future he'll be able to hide behind it as scum. like right now. but I digress.
No. It is not scummy. I have nothing more to say about self-voting in this game.
hey, no longer chit chatting about avatars, wonderful! oh, wait, now you're talking about your hometown. gee willikers thats a great way to find scum.
Protip: The top of page two is usually the random voting stage still.
here he is, relating how the self-vote should be considered a null-tell. and note, still not actually participating in this particular game of mafia that we're playing, as he's just further building his 'i always self vote' meta.
I always self-vote.
i'm sure eventually he'll actually start playing the game.
Why, I am.
or, he'll just omgus. but maybe he thinks its still appropriate to semi random vote? there's got to be more coming from him, right? ..right?
No. The argument against Lowell was more that "He's attacking me over something that doesn't have any particular meaning in the game towards how scummy you are.
no, i was wrong. instead he'll see a townie attacking another townie and jump in there to stoke the fires, omgus lowell and remind us one more time that self-voting doesn't mean anything and he does it all the time.
I like how you ignore the fact that you were currently thinking Lowell was scum, too.
by golly, thats it for day one! thats all he managed to post. one self vote, two posts about avatars, one about dallas, two about his own self vote, one meaningless omgus, and one more omgus in relation to his self vote. it seems to me that the self vote became a pretty nifty shield for him to hide behind while doing jack squat all fucking day long. nobody even seemed to notice him not making a god damn difference in the course of the game.
Meh.
woah guys, natirasha thought the nk was strange, that definitely means he couldn't have had aaaaanything to do with it at all. amiright? /sarcasm.
and as i pointed out when he posted this gem, no reasoning whatsoever is provided as to why darla and myself stand out and korts is not suspected at all in relation to the alabaska wagon. in fact, i can only guess he chose me and darla because of the alabaska wagon, he doesn't actually tell us. wonderful!
Case vs. You: Your annoying, and there's just something about you...
Case vs. Darla: The strange Hammer.
ah, thats a good way to get the attention off of yourself nat, tell us that you don't really care about this game at all. and by "yesterday i was dealing with lowell" what natirasha really means is "yesterday i made one post in which i voted lowell literally only because he attacked me, and other than that i couldn't be arsed to participate in the game whatsoever!"
No, I care about this game. And I was dealing with Lowell.
still hasn't explained why he doesn't see anything against korts, or for that matter why he does see anything against me or darla. or his opinion on anything else in the game! wee!
What do you want my opinion on?
for real, you don't understand the reasons for wanting to lynch him? you think maybe you could tell us what about the reasons is not working for you? and you say that my behavior is "a bit off," which doesn't actually do any good in explaining what if anything is wrong with my behavior, just gives the impression that i've done something bad, and yet again you can't be arsed to any of the work for yourself to find out what it was that you thought was so off.
I don't know, and I cannot pinpoint anything especially bad about your play, but, it's just...there's something...
wow my sweet jesus this is the most helpful post in the entire game!
not!
i'd actually rank this as the scummiest post in the entire game!
what do you see against korts?
what the fuck do you think i'm hiding?
all you've done here is put the idea in the minds of the town that either korts or myself would be an acceptable lynch to you for reasons unknown, and then yet again disappeared to let us figure it out for ourselves.
I can see the argument against Korts now, but I don't agree with it. Additionally, the only one I want lynched is you.
let me lay this all out for you.

natirasha has not once put forward anything remotely helpful or done actual scumhunting in any way, shape or form. he has however made numerous posts which continue to paint several people in a poor light without ever making clear what exactly they've done to deserve such treatment, and once again he has disappeared from view for long enough that the town has, in this case, actually come around to the point of agreeing with him when he never made a case to begin with.

THATS FUCKING AWESOME GUYS GOOD WORK.
...gotcha.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

thank the flying spaghetti monster that natirasha post is so awesomely scummy.

please tell me i don't have to break it down into bite size pieces and explain it to everyone.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:28 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh dear. Well, Nat, either you have nothing to defend yourself with or you're simply not putting much effort into this game.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Natirasha »

ShadowGirl wrote:Oh dear. Well, Nat, either you have nothing to defend yourself with or you're simply not putting much effort into this game.
Combination of both, really.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Korts »

Natirasha wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:Oh dear. Well, Nat, either you have nothing to defend yourself with or you're simply not putting much effort into this game.
Combination of both, really.
unvote, vote: Natirasha

Put him out of his misery.
scumchat never die
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Natirasha »

Vanilla Townie.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:17 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Panicked much?
Show
you done goofed.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Porochaz »

Pojedinac looked helplessly as sykedoc drove off into the sunset. "Damnit," he thought "I better go after him" He got into his car and drove off... at that same moment, a parachutist landed right behind what was the remaining town, Im pojedinacs identical twin, I am Azimuth, pleased to meet you.

Pojedinac is replaced by Azimuth
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Korts »

Hey, Azimuth. Thanks for replacing.
scumchat never die
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Azimuth »

Hello to all.

Today (Tuesday) happens to be busy for me (folding up a parachute correctly takes more work than you'd think), but Wednesday I should have time to analyze the game and post preliminary thoughts, probably late Wednesday. Meanwhile, please do carry on.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:20 am

Post by Porochaz »

The Can You Feel The Love Tonight Vote Count

Natirasha – 2 Korts, roflcopter

Roflcopter – 1 Shadowgirl

Any posts noting my mess up with the vote count without any additional comment have been deleted.
Last edited by Porochaz on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:
Korts wrote:But how's dcorbe rolefishing, rofl? I don't see that.
the lynch-1 vote and "TIME TO CLAIM!" statement without giving his own reasons for voting aside from the fact that he seemed to think not posting in 48 hours consisted of the kind of lurking that only scum could be doing.

its not really the worst kind of rolefishing but i was tired and snappy so i commented on it.
You need to read back a little further because I've been giving reasons to justify my vote against you for a long time now.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

vote Natirasha

For every reason stated in previous posts and the fact that your defense had too many holes in it.
Show
you done goofed.

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh, forgot to change my vote:
unvote, vote natirasha.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Korts »

K, that's L-1.
scumchat never die
Azimuth
Azimuth
Goon
Azimuth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:02 am

Post by Azimuth »

No, it's not. You all just lynched him.
It's been a busy year, but I want to be back someday.
Oh, and...WAR KITTENS??
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Korts »

WHAT? Checking.

... Yeah. I'd rather have withheld until you had some proper analyzing done, Azimuth. Well, I guess we'll find out if we made the right decision.
scumchat never die
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

The town was having there weekly town meeting. Membership had been down recently due to most of them being dead but still everyone who could be there was there.

Roflcopter taking the the lead started: Welcome to todays town meeting, we'd like to welcome our two new members Shadowgirl and Azimuth

Korts, Dcorbe, DarlablueEyes and Natirasha politely clapped.

"We also regret that we have lost sykedoc and pojedinac but lets all hope they find each other and live happily together elsewhere."

Now first on the agenda, is Alabaska J's corpse, it's stinking up the street, we need a volunteer to dump him in the rubbish du-
AHEM!

Everyone turned round... Shadowgirl was sitting there with her legs resting on the table with her leaning back.

"Now I know my father was quite quiet but I assure you I am not. I look around this room and I see a very suspicous person here... someone who should live no more for the sake of others... and that person is YOU!" she said pointing at Natirasha's empty chair.

"Shit! Where did he go!" DBE exclaimed.

They searched for hours and finally found him hiding in Lowell's house, sobbing away quietly...

"Town, your going to be sorry that you lynched me!" Natirasha sobbed.

"Oh god, would you listen to him, he's practically admitting it..." Korts said. "Let's forget the formalities, after all we don't want another hanged corpse stinking up the street."

They quickly found Lowell's gun and shot him. "I-told-you-you'd-be-sorry..." his lungs filling with blood.

"Why?" Roflcopter asked "Because scums going to be vengeful"

"No-because-you-have-let-them-get-closer-to-winn..."

"WHAT! HOW CANT BE TOWN!!! DBE yelled.

"I do-don't know..." Shadowgirl stammered "bu-butt he has this in his po-pocket"

She unravelled a piece of paper

"Natirasha you have sponsered $1000 for orphan baby penguins, thank you very much, you have a kind and generous heart"

He must be town...

Natirasha - Townie - Lynched Day 2

(NOTE: Be aware that the flavour has no relation to the game and I am making it up as I go along, bar the aligment in green)

It is now Night, you have 72 hours to get in Night choices. If no night choice is submitted within that time, nothing will happen.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Shadow 1: Your back late, did everything go smoothly?

Shadow 2: Erm... well I don't know

What do you mean, you don't know?

Well there was this big flash of light and then I found myself lying on the street over there...

Did you at least shoot our target?

I shot my whole cartridge, whether any hit I don't know...

Well we'll find out in the morning...

The town met in the town square... all 6 of them...

Noone died Night 2 with 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

GO GO GO!!!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Okay this is officially the most retarded town ever. Next person to drop the hammer without a claim or any discussion should be lynched.

Vote: roflcopter
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by dcorbe »

dcorbe wrote:Okay this is officially the most retarded town ever. Next person to drop the hammer without a claim or any discussion should be lynched.

Vote: roflcopter
Actually, scratch that.. It doesn't look like we're going to get another chance.

on top of my vote
***HUGE*** FOS ON: DarlaBlueEyes, ShadowGirl

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”