ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oops, disregard. My bad - the cop being killed was in another game I replaced someone in.

Ah, thank you, this is indeed my first analysis post.

Mm, it is true that you have had a handle in some attacks so I would write you off on the buddying count.

Yes, I'm trying to stitch together as much information in my mind as I can but until I interact with other people past events can only go so far as giving me a read on them.

If there's anyone I'm curious about it's Darla, though Korts has me rather interested too. Overall, Darla doesn't seem anywhere as shifty as Korts does. The thing about people's oversights as that either they are skimming through things or tend to generally not pay as much attention, or are purposely avoiding question. I believe Darla is more the former.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Porochaz »

Two players have recieved a power role, I am not telling you anything special as this is on the first page. Also pojedinac was prodded a coupke of days ago, if he does not post within approxamitely 12 hours he will be replaced. I have a replacement waiting.
Last edited by Porochaz on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Korts »

ShadowGirl wrote: If there's anyone I'm curious about it's Darla, though Korts has me rather interested too. Overall, Darla doesn't seem anywhere as shifty as Korts does. The thing about people's oversights as that either they are skimming through things or tend to generally not pay as much attention, or are purposely avoiding question. I believe Darla is more the former.
With this you imply that I on the other hand am the latter. Please point out what question it is that I'm supposedly avoiding. I try to make it a point of mine to answer everything.
scumchat never die
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

No, I don't mean to comment on you past that second sentence - the insight on Darla is just about her, and I was not trying to imply that you were the former.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Korts »

K, fine. But your wording implies that.
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

Post by dcorbe »

@Mod: Vote Count, please
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I know its my job to give regular vote counts and all but I feel that there has been no change in votes since the last time I gave you one (ie.yesterday in RT) then there is no need for me to do so given that Im automatically giving vote counts every page or two.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

just catching up, btw, welcome to the game SG, I do apologize for being a bit lazy here, with my internet going out, and having to catch up multiple places, and this game having been a bit slow for awhile it was lower on my priorities, but tis more active now and I am re-reading.

One problem I have, is that the D1 lynch was so fast (I so didn't realize this was a 9 player and would have never voted had I realized it was a hammer)

dcorbe, I do wonder, in you post you say, we DO (certainty) have 2 power roles, before Prozac confirmed. Now I am wondering if this means that you have a PR, id this is the case, I urge you not to confirm or claim,
yet
althogh this is a shorter game, and probably wont go more than 3-4 days depending on how well we lynch, and if we catch the scum, but most certainly would wait until tomorrow or until you are in danger of a lynch yourself.

that said, I agree with your points about rofl, and I can't help but think a little pressure on him, (his own tactic) would be benifical to getting more information out of him.

unvote; vote rofl

he plays incredible similar to the infamous (well to me since I was involved 7for7 tactic by Albie. see here for info on 7for7 http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=7for7 Me bing the 'Player Y' this is very similar, only rofl gives even LESS reasonong)

As for korts, I think he is someone to look at tomorrow, but we don't have enough info to lynch him today, but I will be re-reviewing his posting to see what I can find.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

The only thing I'd like to point out is that on the first page it says that two players have been given power roles [other than mafia], so it's not really that odd that dcorbe would know that.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

oh, ok Thats what the mod meant, heh, never mind the comment then dcorbe
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:just catching up, btw, welcome to the game SG, I do apologize for being a bit lazy here, with my internet going out, and having to catch up multiple places, and this game having been a bit slow for awhile it was lower on my priorities, but tis more active now and I am re-reading.

One problem I have, is that the D1 lynch was so fast (I so didn't realize this was a 9 player and would have never voted had I realized it was a hammer)

dcorbe, I do wonder, in you post you say, we DO (certainty) have 2 power roles, before Prozac confirmed. Now I am wondering if this means that you have a PR, id this is the case, I urge you not to confirm or claim,
yet
althogh this is a shorter game, and probably wont go more than 3-4 days depending on how well we lynch, and if we catch the scum, but most certainly would wait until tomorrow or until you are in danger of a lynch yourself.

that said, I agree with your points about rofl, and I can't help but think a little pressure on him, (his own tactic) would be benifical to getting more information out of him.

unvote; vote rofl

he plays incredible similar to the infamous (well to me since I was involved 7for7 tactic by Albie. see here for info on 7for7 http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=7for7 Me bing the 'Player Y' this is very similar, only rofl gives even LESS reasonong)

As for korts, I think he is someone to look at tomorrow, but we don't have enough info to lynch him today, but I will be re-reviewing his posting to see what I can find.
Okay.. I'll bite... I'm satisfied with leaving Darla alone for the time being and putting some pressure onto roflcopter. He's gone MIA in this game and already has a cloud of suspicion around him.

If there's 7 of us alive it takes 4 to lynch, correct?

Unvote

Vote: roflcopter

By my count that puts him at L-1

So roflcopter: time to claim!

NOBODY DROP THE HAMMER, UNTIL WE HEAR FROM ROFLCOPTER, PLEASE
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by dcorbe »

@Mod: I think it's been at least 72 hours since he posted, can you prod him?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Sorry, it's only been ~48 hours, but seriously dude. You need to wake up an address some of these concerns.

If we lynch you now that will be 2 lynches in 10 pages. The probability of the result being 2 mis-lynches is very high and very bad for the town. If you are pro-town then you really need to start defending yourself and building cases instead of demanding quick lynches.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Actually, on second thought I don't feel comfortable leaving him at L-1 after what Darla did yesterday, so I'm going to go ahead and
Unvote
mostly because he isn't lurking, he seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

dcorbe, it would serve you well not to be so double minded.

as for his 'dropping off the face of the earth' that is untrue, meta him, he posted Several times yesterday.

so we
can
assume he is lurking
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:EBWOP grr at tags. Meta Him:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... roflcopter
The last time he posted was sunday evening only a few hours after he last posted in this game, so no we can't assume he's lurking.

It would serve you well not to push for a quick-lynch, which is the same thing I'm jumping on roflcopter for.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by dcorbe »

And I'm not being double-minded, I'm thinking out loud. There's a difference. I'll try not to do that from now on.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Hn. Well, until he answers any of the questions brought up/or he's replaced [but isn't it a little early for that? It's only been... about a day.] my vote shall stay on him.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Don't know why I said replacement, I meant prod.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Prod is not going out. 48 hours to me is acceptable. Please note 2 rule changes. Rule 10 has been ammended and rule 12 has been added. I am enjoying modding this game and Im paying close attention to votes and content as well. I appreciate the need for these to be up to date. However being unindated for vote counts/prods is getting me down.

If you need a prod make sure its a valid amount of time before asking. ie. 3/4 days+ not everyone is on all the time and will miss a couple of days.

If you need a votecount make sure that A.votes have actually been changed since the last one and B. when was the last time I posted one.

Essentially I am asking you to read back and make sure of what your saying to me (and other players) beforehand

I aim to post a vote count every page. Its under my
guidelines
as a mod. I told you I would not be posting as many due to exams which has unfortunetly coinsided with me needing 1 possibly 2 replacements. (Which I thank Shadowgirl for greatly for making it so much easier)

If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by roflcopter »

jesus christ not posting for 48 hours =/= lurking guys, and nice double standard miss darla i'm having internet problems lulz sry blue eyes.

i've had a busy weekend (note, it was the weekend, a time when many people are doing things in real life that take them away from computers) and need to catch up in this game.

mod, i would appreciate an official votecount at this point to see where i stand, i'm fairly certain there's been a substantial change since the last vc.

so, on the agenda for tonight/tomorrow for me is: laying out exactly why natirasha is scum, and determining which of the people who think its a good idea to vote for me is his partner. sorry to keep y'all waiting.

and dcorbe, the multiposting is giving me a seizure in every game i see you in, please cut it out.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

the following is a post by post analysis of natirasha, scumbag extraordinaire.
Natirasha wrote:
vote: Natirasha
a self-vote. unreadable, unhelpful, and yet, its what he does in every game. probably to cultivate some stupid maverick image for himself on this site, in hopes that while it'll get him lynched as town a few times, in the future he'll be able to hide behind it as scum. like right now. but I digress.
Natirasha wrote:I actually can't get an avatar because my photobucket account got hijacked by 4chan...
well that doesn't seem to be on the topic of playing a game of mafia, but its still the random voting phase so thats ok...
Natirasha wrote:Natirasha: Now with avatar!
a followup to the prior, non-game-related post...
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
unvote: Alabaska
because I just saw that you are a fellow Texan.
I live in Dallas.
me too ^^ (well a few miles north but who's counting?)
Well, I'm more accurately living in Ft. Worth.
hey, no longer chit chatting about avatars, wonderful! oh, wait, now you're talking about your hometown. gee willikers thats a great way to find scum.
Natirasha wrote:I always start games with a self-vote. I can provide far too many examples, if you want.
here he is, relating how the self-vote should be considered a null-tell. and note, still not actually participating in this particular game of mafia that we're playing, as he's just further building his 'i always self vote' meta.
Natirasha wrote:
pojedinac wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I always start games with a self-vote.
Why? For the love of Flying Spaghetti Monster, Why?
Because it usually gets the game moving qucker, I like to, and why not?
i'm sure eventually he'll actually start playing the game.
Natirasha wrote:
vote: DarlaBlueEyes
for OMGUSy reasons.
or, he'll just omgus. but maybe he thinks its still appropriate to semi random vote? there's got to be more coming from him, right? ..right?
Natirasha wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
roflcopter wrote:however, i didn't find anything in that post that really misrepresents anyone, which is something i'd expect from lowell-scum in a post like that
Hey there. My name's Alabaska J.
hey there lowell raised legitimate points against you
IMO nope.

Also,
HoS: Korts
as he didn't even get the claim he asked for and still unvoted. I'm smelling Lowell-Korts scumpair.
I support this. At this point, I'm ready to
unvote, vote: Lowell.
He's done nothing but attack me over a point that results to a null-tell at best.
no, i was wrong. instead he'll see a townie attacking another townie and jump in there to stoke the fires, omgus lowell and remind us one more time that self-voting doesn't mean anything and he does it all the time.

by golly, thats it for day one! thats all he managed to post. one self vote, two posts about avatars, one about dallas, two about his own self vote, one meaningless omgus, and one more omgus in relation to his self vote. it seems to me that the self vote became a pretty nifty shield for him to hide behind while doing jack squat all fucking day long. nobody even seemed to notice him not making a god damn difference in the course of the game.

anyway, on to day two. there's not a whole lot here either but his scummitude is showing a little more.
Natirasha wrote:Strangest NK I've seen in a good while.

Anyways, in order of scum to not scum.

Roflcopter and Darla seem to be the targets of the day.
woah guys, natirasha thought the nk was strange, that definitely means he couldn't have had aaaaanything to do with it at all. amiright? /sarcasm.
and as i pointed out when he posted this gem, no reasoning whatsoever is provided as to why darla and myself stand out and korts is not suspected at all in relation to the alabaska wagon. in fact, i can only guess he chose me and darla because of the alabaska wagon, he doesn't actually tell us. wonderful!
Natirasha wrote:To tell you the truth, this game is the lowest one I've been paying attention to.
However, I have a personal "Do not replace" policy, and continue to play. Anyways, yesterday, I was dealing with Lowell and ignoring pretty much everyone else. I'm going to go re-read Korts and see why everyone seems to think he's scummy.
ah, thats a good way to get the attention off of yourself nat, tell us that you don't really care about this game at all. and by "yesterday i was dealing with lowell" what natirasha really means is "yesterday i made one post in which i voted lowell literally only because he attacked me, and other than that i couldn't be arsed to participate in the game whatsoever!"
Natirasha wrote:So...um...I still don't see the argument against Korts.
still hasn't explained why he doesn't see anything against korts, or for that matter why he does see anything against me or darla. or his opinion on anything else in the game! wee!
Natirasha wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
Natirasha wrote:So...um...I still don't see the argument against Korts.
If you don't see a case against him please tell us why. Along those same lines, who should we be focusing on and why?
In short, I don't understand the reasoning people are wanting to lynch him.

Additionally, I think that roflcopter needs to be examined. His behavior seems a bit off, to say the least. I have to leave, but I'll post some reasons later.
for real, you don't understand the reasons for wanting to lynch him? you think maybe you could tell us what about the reasons is not working for you? and you say that my behavior is "a bit off," which doesn't actually do any good in explaining what if anything is wrong with my behavior, just gives the impression that i've done something bad, and yet again you can't be arsed to any of the work for yourself to find out what it was that you thought was so off.
Natirasha wrote:Actually, with Kort's recent posts, I am starting to see the argument against him. However, I still say roflcopter is hiding something...
wow my sweet jesus this is the most helpful post in the entire game!
not!
i'd actually rank this as the scummiest post in the entire game!
what do you see against korts?
what the fuck do you think i'm hiding?
all you've done here is put the idea in the minds of the town that either korts or myself would be an acceptable lynch to you for reasons unknown, and then yet again disappeared to let us figure it out for ourselves.

let me lay this all out for you.

natirasha has not once put forward anything remotely helpful or done actual scumhunting in any way, shape or form. he has however made numerous posts which continue to paint several people in a poor light without ever making clear what exactly they've done to deserve such treatment, and once again he has disappeared from view for long enough that the town has, in this case, actually come around to the point of agreeing with him when he never made a case to begin with.

THATS FUCKING AWESOME GUYS GOOD WORK.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'll deal with refuting the case(s) against me tomorrow.

and dcorbe stop fucking rolefishing its scummy.
soi soi soi

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by Korts »

The rofl wagon is dumb.
dcorbe wrote:Sorry, it's only been ~48 hours, but seriously dude. You need to wake up an address some of these concerns.

If we lynch you now that will be 2 lynches in 10 pages. The probability of the result being 2 mis-lynches is very high and very bad for the town. If you are pro-town then you really need to start defending yourself and building cases instead of demanding quick lynches.
vote: dcorbe

You're really playing the self- and town-conscious townie, with the "OMG not two lynches in then pages!" and the way you're insinuating that rofl might very possibly be town. Yet your vote is on him. Why, if you think he's probably town, do you put him at L-1? Oh, you unvote later, but that won't save you in my eyes.
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”