Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Prodding pojedinac, sykedoc posted four day ago and will have his final prod within 24 hours if he has not posted within them. Please remember to post in bold when asking for prods, questions etc. Unlike some mods I read (or on occasion skim) the game, however to make sure I dont miss anything please bold it.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by Korts »

Darla, I'd like to point out in regards to your short player analysis (let's call it an analysis for want of a better word) that syke had only one post, therefore the statement "how he acted in a few of his posts" is a bit, you know, misleading. As in, like he had more than one post, and like that one post had any more content than "sorry, will reread" which isn't indicative of his townness at all. I'm not very satisfied with your analysis of me, either. Scummy, but overall town? You trying to echo others while buddying up to me? Also, you name all the vocal players as town. You're making this a bit too obvious.

I realize you may not have time enough, but please try to post something a little more detailed and perhaps more accurate.

Vote: Darla

Until you make an actual contribution.
scumchat never die
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

mod: votecount please

seeing where we are will be helpful but i'm sure wherever it is, more natirasha votes will be a good thing.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Natirasha »

Actually, with Kort's recent posts, I am starting to see the argument against him. However, I still say roflcopter is hiding something...
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:52 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Darla, I'd like to point out in regards to your short player analysis (let's call it an analysis for want of a better word) that syke had only one post, therefore the statement "how he acted in a few of his posts" is a bit, you know, misleading. As in, like he had more than one post, and like that one post had any more content than "sorry, will reread" which isn't indicative of his townness at all. I'm not very satisfied with your analysis of me, either. Scummy, but overall town? You trying to echo others while buddying up to me? Also, you name all the vocal players as town. You're making this a bit too obvious.

I realize you may not have time enough, but please try to post something a little more detailed and perhaps more accurate.

Vote: Darla

Until you make an actual contribution.
You know... I actually agree with this assessment.. Darla is pretty active in some of her other games. She seems lost in what's going on here and when she does post it's to build weak cases, very much like scum who really isn't paying attention to the game.
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

firstly, that syke thing was my fault, because we are in two games right now and I was thinking of those posts, I did a re-read on here and LOL'd at myself.

point A: dcorbe; do you truely believe the scum of this game are those not paying attention and lurking? honest question.

and alrighty away we go....(with the relevant syke info lol)

dcorbe: started the day off with what looked like good intentions (D1 here) had a few logic flaws, but mostly were that of a townie. Still, I say townie.

Korts: Could be scum, but I am not really sure, his play style is hard to read, but I get a feel that he is more town than scum from the overall lump of his posts.

rofl: seems townie, although pretty renegade with his quick lynch/quick bandwagon mentality.

now for the scummy few:

Natirasha, possibly the least scummy of the three, if for nothing else, posting quite a bit more and adding content, I still wouldn't put all my egg's in his basket to say he ISNT scum, but I'd bet he was less than Poj and Syke.

Syke: *in correct game now lol* No posts, lurks heavily, is active in other games most lkely a sign of lurking, probably scum

poj: looking bqack at his posts, all he did, was argue with Lowell most especially about the scummyness/non scummyness of self voting, he had a few posts that dared stray from that general subject but nothing that added helpful content to the game. scum.

so today I say we lynch Syke or Poj.

with my vote,
vote Poj
(syke gets a chance to actually post, vs Poj who wont post anymore and certainly wont post content thats useful)

and for the record I believe the vote count is:

DBE - dcorbe
Natirasha - roflcopter
Poj - DBE
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:55 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

EBWOP

votes:

DBE - dcorbe, Korts
Natirahsa- roflcopter
Poj - DBE
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:01 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:firstly, that syke thing was my fault, because we are in two games right now and I was thinking of those posts, I did a re-read on here and LOL'd at myself.
Okay, I can deal with this, I've made that mistake before.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: point A: dcorbe; do you truely believe the scum of this game are those not paying attention and lurking? honest question.
You're either still not paying attention or you've got selective reading skills because you're completely ignoring the fact that I've gone after both Korts (though he's starting to look town to me) and roflcopter (who's ignoring his criticisms in favor of another quick lynch). He's very hasty and this town needs not follow him blindly. If he is town (big if at this point) his tunnel vision is going to get us all lynched one-by-one
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: and alrighty away we go....(with the relevant syke info lol)

dcorbe: started the day off with what looked like good intentions (D1 here) had a few logic flaws, but mostly were that of a townie. Still, I say townie.

Korts: Could be scum, but I am not really sure, his play style is hard to read, but I get a feel that he is more town than scum from the overall lump of his posts.

[/qupte]

I'm indifferent towards Korts right now.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: rofl: seems townie, although pretty renegade with his quick lynch/quick bandwagon mentality.
His tunnel vision doesn't bother you at all? Concentrating on one lynch target per day with no discussion doesn't seem like a rather anti-town thing to do?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: now for the scummy few:

Natirasha, possibly the least scummy of the three, if for nothing else, posting quite a bit more and adding content, I still wouldn't put all my egg's in his basket to say he ISNT scum, but I'd bet he was less than Poj and Syke.

Syke: *in correct game now lol* No posts, lurks heavily, is active in other games most lkely a sign of lurking, probably scum

poj: looking bqack at his posts, all he did, was argue with Lowell most especially about the scummyness/non scummyness of self voting, he had a few posts that dared stray from that general subject but nothing that added helpful content to the game. scum.

so today I say we lynch Syke or Poj.

with my vote,
vote Poj
(syke gets a chance to actually post, vs Poj who wont post anymore and certainly wont post content thats useful)

and for the record I believe the vote count is:

DBE - dcorbe
Natirasha - roflcopter
Poj - DBE
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Korts »

Indifferent to me, dcorbe? I'm insulted.

For now,
unvote
I'm mildly illuminated and at least I got what I wanted from DBE.
scumchat never die
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:13 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Indifferent to me, dcorbe? I'm insulted.

For now,
unvote
WIOFM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

The "Oh, so you can speak English" Vote Count

DBE – 1 dcorbe

Natirasha – 1 roflcopter
Pojedinac – 1 Darlablueeyes

Prodding Sykedoc for the final time, he has between 24 and 48 hours to post before I replace him
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

His tunnel vision doesn't bother you at all? Concentrating on one lynch target per day with no discussion doesn't seem like a rather anti-town thing to do?
Not per say but, better someone who is aggressively hunting (using the vote pressure tactic I assume) than someone who is more apathetic and doesn't care about voting.

@ the vote count; udders @_@
Show
you done goofed.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Not per say but, better someone who is aggressively hunting (using the vote pressure tactic I assume) than someone who is more apathetic and doesn't care about voting.

Sorry but I don't buy that. If he were scum hunting he would be posting more content than:
roflcopter wrote: more votes for lowell are necessary
and:
roflcopter wrote: hey that argument was stupid lets all be friends and vote for natirasha together, k?
Both wagons he was pushing on D1 turned up town, though admittedly one wasn't entirely his fault. You would think after being wrong twice so far he'd be making a more honest effort to build cases, but he's still sitting there demanding quick lynches, so he isn't acting in the best interests of the town right now.

Secondly, he hasn't really even acknowledged my presence in this game yet which I think is a little strange, but I don't know what to make of it yet. In any case he's not mounting much of a defense so he's not even acting in his own best interests right now.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:07 pm

Post by Korts »

dcorbe wrote:
Korts wrote:Indifferent to me, dcorbe? I'm insulted.

For now,
unvote
WIOFM
What's WIFOM about this?
scumchat never die
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:

Sorry but I don't buy that. If he were scum hunting he would be posting more content than:
and:
roflcopter wrote: hey that argument was stupid lets all be friends and vote for natirasha together, k?
Both wagons he was pushing on D1 turned up town, though admittedly one wasn't entirely his fault. You would think after being wrong twice so far he'd be making a more honest effort to build cases, but he's still sitting there demanding quick lynches, so he isn't acting in the best interests of the town right now.

Secondly, he hasn't really even acknowledged my presence in this game yet which I think is a little strange, but I don't know what to make of it yet. In any case he's not mounting much of a defense so he's not even acting in his own best interests right now.
If you feel so strongly he is scum, or scummy, why are you not voting him? (yes you're own logic can bite you in the butt like that)
Show
you done goofed.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:28 am

Post by Porochaz »

sykedoc has asked to be replaced. Will start looking later today
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:

and:

If you feel so strongly he is scum, or scummy, why are you not voting him? (yes you're own logic can bite you in the butt like that)
I haven't moved my vote off of you yet for a few reasons:

1) I want to give the other two people a chance to comment before I attempt to wagon him
2) I'm not satisfied with your explanation of why you hammered so quickly, which is one scum tell
3) I don't know why you're defending someone who is so obvscum at this point which is another scum tell
4) "One must follow the rabbit"
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:53 am

Post by dcorbe »

dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:

and:

I haven't moved my vote off of you yet for a few reasons:

1) I want to give the other two people a chance to comment before I attempt to wagon him
2) I'm not satisfied with your explanation of why you hammered so quickly, which is one scum tell
3) I don't know why you're defending someone who is so obvscum at this point which is another scum tell
4) "One must follow the rabbit"
To expand a bit on my reason #4:

This is what you said when you jumped on Alabaska's wagon on D1. I dismissed this as a joke initially but since then I've thought about what this comment really means and I've come to a conclusion.

1) It was not a joke, it was an attempt to transparently buddy up to roflcopter and pass it off as a joke.

2) It was also an excuse to jump on a wagon without any reasoning or original thought of your own.

I'm also not buying in to the Natirasha wagon at this point.. not necessarily because her actions but because of who is wagoning her.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

Sykedoc looked up at the hanging figure of Alabaska J then he called all the remaining townies round. "I cant do this anymore" he shouted. "Im leaving", he got into his Ferrari F50 and drove off into the sunset. The others perplexed decided to look around the house to find clues at what made him go mad... they then found out it wasn't anything to do with the mafia or town but that he had a secret daughter who he had inadvertantly left behind...

ShadowGirl replaces Sykedoc
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:41 am

Post by dcorbe »

welcome to the game ShadowGirl. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Ah, hello all. I'm supposed to be studying for a math exam, but this seems far more interesting.

I've taken a quick skim of all the pages, but my attention has been drawn to the rather quick wagon for Alabaska. Other than pointing suspicion at others within the last page, I hadn't taken any of his actions to be particularily scummy. Rofl and Korts were rather quick to condemn him to lynch, but I don't really get the partnership vibe. All in all, I'm most wary rofl because he seems to be trying to incite reactions out of people.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Korts »

Hey, SG (mind if I abbreviate? I'm lazy like that). Awaiting a more thorough analysis, hopefully.
scumchat never die
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Yes, go ahead. I should probably have just tried to see if Shadow was available.

Mm, yes - I'm rereading the pages a bit more thoroughly now.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Natarisha - The self vote could either of been an act to look scummy, but due to it being so early it would be no doubt dismissed and made to look like a random, albeit silly vote or it was to get discussing going.

Darla - Cautious as far as voting. I might have pegged her for cop, but since they've been killed off... But, did not realize her vote was key in lynching Alabaska. Either a big oversight or subtly scummy behaviour.

Rofl - He seems that every post he's pointing the finger at someone else, but with hardly any basis behind it. Once again, it seems that he's trying to be in the spotlight and to provoke others, so either he has nothing to lose [being a townie] or mafia and can dispatch of whoever has been picking on him the most.

Lowell [Merely to bring up quotes] - Was the only one voting for Alabaska before the bandwagon started, at which rolfcopter and Korts quickly joined in. However, it wasn't before this post:
Alabaska J wrote: I see we haven't lynched Lowell yet. :( I'm also happy with a Korts lynch, as I think they are scumbuddies, if the town (for whatever reason) is more comfortable going that way.
Also:
roflcopter wrote:it is beautiful you should get on it with us.
[In response to Darla commenting that this was the start of a 'beautiful bandwagon'.

Korts - Other than the above, I see no reasons for suspicion. However, these are the only few people that have given me the feeling of scum. Overally passive playing [?]

Poj - Lurker, but probably not as a tactic to stay under the radar, as I think he might need a prod by now. I get a neutral vibe, probably a townie.

dcorbe - At first a bit lurky, and seems to be looking for other people's input frequently, as perhaps a way to gain good will among them?

Vote: roflcopter
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:00 am

Post by dcorbe »

ShadowGirl wrote:Natarisha - The self vote could either of been an act to look scummy, but due to it being so early it would be no doubt dismissed and made to look like a random, albeit silly vote or it was to get discussing going.

Darla - Cautious as far as voting. I might have pegged her for cop, but since they've been killed off... But, did not realize her vote was key in lynching Alabaska. Either a big oversight or subtly scummy behaviour.

Rofl - He seems that every post he's pointing the finger at someone else, but with hardly any basis behind it. Once again, it seems that he's trying to be in the spotlight and to provoke others, so either he has nothing to lose [being a townie] or mafia and can dispatch of whoever has been picking on him the most.

Lowell [Merely to bring up quotes] - Was the only one voting for Alabaska before the bandwagon started, at which rolfcopter and Korts quickly joined in. However, it wasn't before this post:
Alabaska J wrote: I see we haven't lynched Lowell yet. :( I'm also happy with a Korts lynch, as I think they are scumbuddies, if the town (for whatever reason) is more comfortable going that way.
Also:
roflcopter wrote:it is beautiful you should get on it with us.
[In response to Darla commenting that this was the start of a 'beautiful bandwagon'.

Korts - Other than the above, I see no reasons for suspicion. However, these are the only few people that have given me the feeling of scum. Overally passive playing [?]

Poj - Lurker, but probably not as a tactic to stay under the radar, as I think he might need a prod by now. I get a neutral vibe, probably a townie.

dcorbe - At first a bit lurky, and seems to be looking for other people's input frequently, as perhaps a way to gain good will among them?

Vote: roflcopter
I'm impressed by what a good handle you've got on this game so far, especially since this appears to be the first one you've really posted in.

To answer your question I'm frequently looking for people's opinions for my own benefit. I'm not really buddying up to anyone because I've launched numerous attacks on people, including your lynch target for day 2.

I take notes on literally everything that everyone says. The more that people talk, the more obvious their connections to each other become until eventually you have a pretty clear map of who is scum and who isn't.

I haven't decided if I want to remove my vote from Darla yet, and hop onto roflcopter. I want to hear more of what Darla has to say in her defense and more of what other's have to say about the points I've brought up on Darla (including from you) and we still have yet to hear from one more person who has been proded but not replaced yet.

Also FYI, a cop hasn't been killed in this game yet. We don't even know if there's a cop in this game or not. We do know that there's at least two power roles here, both of which are still alive.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”