Orca? This! is! Dance of the Title Fairy!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Brandi wrote:I like that one OGML =)

Also, ok. I wont insinuate that Shea needs moar hugz....anymore. But I will definitely be thinking it in my head every time he has a bad attitude
Might I suggest you go fuck yourself?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

But that would upset the delicate balance of the status quo, and then hugs might become the norm. Confusion!
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Brandi »

Thestatusquo wrote:

Also, ok. I wont insinuate that Shea needs moar hugz....anymore. But I will definitely be thinking it in my head every time he has a bad attitude
You
could
. But that would be rather inappropriate and distasteful. Quite possibly a long the lines of sexual harassment seeing as how I am under age and such a suggestion could be taken as such. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though. However, I'd prefer that you'd refrain from speaking to me in such a manner. Its a tad bit offensive and doesn't make you look very mature at all.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Thestatusquo wrote:

For you to respond in that manner to what you quoted, only futher implies that you do want moar hugz.

Might I suggest you go hug yourself?
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Brandi wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:

You
could
. But that would be rather inappropriate and distasteful. Quite possibly a long the lines of sexual harassment seeing as how I am under age and such a suggestion could be taken as such. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though. However, I'd prefer that you'd refrain from speaking to me in such a manner. Its a tad bit offensive and doesn't make you look very mature at all.
Might I suggest you learn the law, and then suggest you go fuck youself.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

Hahaha. Why is that you are suggesting that Shea? Can't stand to see someone be positive towards you despite your efforts to brush them off? Really now, you're quite the amusing sort of character. However, I'd suggest you attempt to not be so insecure. You'd be a happier person if you weren't constantly putting other people down. I know you think it makes you feel better about yourself, but in the long run, it isn't worth it. Just lighten up, really. Don't worry, I don't hate you. ;)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Brandi wrote:Just lighten up, really.
:lol:
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Brandi wrote:Hahaha. Why is that you are suggesting that Shea? Can't stand to see someone be positive towards you despite your efforts to brush them off? Really now, you're quite the amusing sort of character. However, I'd suggest you attempt to not be so insecure. You'd be a happier person if you weren't constantly putting other people down. I know you think it makes you feel better about yourself, but in the long run, it isn't worth it. Just lighten up, really. Don't worry, I don't hate you. ;)
The problem isnt with you hating me, I assure you.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

If you think that was what I was insinuating, then you are clearly mistaken. I really do find it to be rather interesting because it appears that your problem with me is that there is no problem with me. You just dislike me for virtually no reason, or rather reasons that you are unwilling to admit. But its fine, I wont hold it against you.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Post by Thok »

TSQ, you've clearly broken site guidelines (specifically the ones about not making posts with an intent to specifically insult other people.) I'm going to ask you politely to back away from this discussion. Consider this a warning from a "mod appointed by Mith." (Do not bother arguing whether or not I actually have this power, as I've actually specifically asked Mith to clarify what powers I have.)

I know that you are unhappy with the situation, and my suggestion is to stop talking about it for a couple days. I'd also like everybody else to let the situation go. Most of us have had a laugh at the situation, now let it go.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:32 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

MafiART is funny because MAFIA ENDS WITH AN A AND ALSO ART BEGINS WITH AN A JFKDLSJFKDLAJFKDSL WHAT AN INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE

if I was a newbie I would have a good laugh every time I saw that title, because I would appreciate the subtle and clever play on words.
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:34 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

Brandi wrote:Quite possibly a long the lines of sexual harassment seeing as how I am under age and such a suggestion could be taken as such.
it's kind of like a catch-22, because you only have something to be preachy about if you're underage, only if you're underage your opinion doesn't count.

this is not a personal attack because it deals with an OBJECTIVE statistic such as AGE and i said nothing about BRANDI specifically.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

Thok wrote:TSQ, you've clearly broken site guidelines (specifically the ones about not making posts with an intent to specifically insult other people.) I'm going to ask you politely to back away from this discussion. Consider this a warning from a "mod appointed by Mith." (Do not bother arguing whether or not I actually have this power, as I've actually specifically asked Mith to clarify what powers I have.)

I know that you are unhappy with the situation, and my suggestion is to stop talking about it for a couple days. I'd also like everybody else to let the situation go. Most of us have had a laugh at the situation, now let it go.
Thok's Signature wrote:People mistakenly seem to believe I have significant power in this forum. If you are suffering from this delusion, please take two Aspirin and PM Mith or Jeep in the morning.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

that is all.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

I predict 3/5 posts will survive the night.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Brandi »

Pie_is_good wrote:
Brandi wrote:Quite possibly a long the lines of sexual harassment seeing as how I am under age and such a suggestion could be taken as such.
it's kind of like a catch-22, because you only have something to be preachy about if you're underage, only if you're underage your opinion doesn't count.

this is not a personal attack because it deals with an OBJECTIVE statistic such as AGE and i said nothing about BRANDI specifically.
You're right mister Pie. I definitely made a mistake with that assumption. ;P
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

I'm a bit saddened that you never gave me the newbie test that I see you give to so many people. =( I suppose I would have failed it anyway.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Post by cicero »

You betta recognise!
Last edited by cicero on Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

image not working cicero. :(
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:21 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Pie_is_good wrote:MafiART is funny because MAFIA ENDS WITH AN A AND ALSO ART BEGINS WITH AN A JFKDLSJFKDLAJFKDSL WHAT AN INCREDIBLE COINCIDENCE

if I was a newbie I would have a good laugh every time I saw that title, because I would appreciate the subtle and clever play on words.
This is seriously the funniest post I've ever seen in Site Ideas :lol: . Not that I hang around in Site Ideas a lot though.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Simenon
Simenon
Entitled
Simenon
Entitled
Entitled

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:46 am

Post by Simenon »

Brandi wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:

You
could

You almost got him. Next, time, though, don't go overboard: the more forceful Thok has to be, the less sympathy is yielded.

You go girl!

edit: .
Don't worry, I don't hate you.
Excellent choice.

edit edit: Pie is pretty much the best poster on the site currently fyi everyone.
SEND THE VECTOIDS
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Thok »

Pie_is_good wrote:
Thok's Signature wrote:People mistakenly seem to believe I have
significant
power in this forum. If you are suffering from this delusion, please take two Aspirin and PM Mith or Jeep in the morning.
The key word is significant. The point of my sig is to deal with people who ask me to lock threads in GD or delete posts in ongoing mafia games or expect me to snap my fingers and make their new title appear overnight, none of which I can do.

Also, I haven't deleted any of your posts. Hopefully your bookie doesn't expect too much in payment for that bet.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:26 am

Post by Brandi »

Of
course
Thok has
magical
powers, he's a fairy! :D

EDIT: Simenon, thanks for that. However, I don't believe there is going to be a 'next time.' It is pretty obvious that any discussion between TSQ and I will not go over well, so it'll be best just for me to try not to get on his nerves. Even though I honestly wasn't trying before... I suppose he takes my playful nature as some form of malicious intent, though I haven't the slightest reasoning as to why. :?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:03 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Simenon wrote:edit edit: Pie is pretty much the best poster on the site currently fyi everyone.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Alabaska J »

cicero wrote:Image

You betta recognise!

HAHA LOL
Show