mini #585 - A Tempest Has Formed (Over), Thanks Patrick!!

alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:35 am

Post by alvinz95 »

forgot to
unvote
Is back.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:50 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Alvinz95 (1) -- Gaspode
Mellowed Man (4) -- Elias_the_thief, Evilgorrilaz, iamausername, populartajo
CoheedCambria09 (1) -- Marmalade
Evilgorrilaz (1) -- Skruffs
Elias_the_thief (1) -- CoheedCambria09

Not voting: Matt_S, Mellowed Man, Cream147, alvinz95
12 alive, 7 to lynch
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 am

Post by iamausername »

I think both claims being true is a little implausible, but that'll be a lot easier to judge after a night has passed.

Unvote, Vote: alvinz

Because this post:
alvinz95 wrote:OMG! Everytime we get someone to claim it ends up to be a powerrole! Now that both power roles are revealed it means that most likely we lose them tomorrow (doctor gets blocked if theres a mafia roleblocker, and cop gets killed is the normal scum play in this situation). This is depressing.... 2 months, 2 revealed power roles, and 28 pages of CRAP.
Looks like he knows for sure that Coheed & Mellowed's claims are true. Plus he was high on my suspicion list already for things mentioned earlier. [/quote]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

Alvinz, do you have any reason to think the mafia have a roleblocker?

MM: You are the "Day 1 Scum lynch", the player that everyone finds easiest to lynch day one because they make no sense. I don't think vote hopping on day one is a scum tell, so I don't agree with the case on you. It has nothing to do with you being scum or town; the players voting you are exhibiting behavior that
I
think is scummier than yours.

I don't remember any cop claims, when did that happen? Coheed's a cop? Okay.

I'm willing to vote Alvinz just for somehow thinking the mafia would have a roleblocker.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Cream147 »

alvinz95 wrote:
Mellowed Man wrote:Fine I'll claim:

I'm a doctor, and I don't really mind if you lynch me anyway, as my presumptive conclusion is that people are going to start saying "dude that doesn't make sense, the doctor shouldn't play like that" or whatever.

But hey!

Maybe I'll live to see tonight, maybe not.
OMG! Everytime we get someone to claim it ends up to be a powerrole! Now that both power roles are revealed it means that most likely we lose them tomorrow (doctor gets blocked if theres a mafia roleblocker, and cop gets killed is the normal scum play in this situation). This is depressing.... 2 months, 2 revealed power roles, and 28 pages of CRAP.
I have to agree that this is quite suspicious, as it looks like alvinz knows more than he should.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:09 am

Post by alvinz95 »

iamausername wrote:Looks like he knows for sure that Coheed & Mellowed's claims are true. Plus he was high on my suspicion list already for things mentioned earlier.
cream wrote:I have to agree that this is quite suspicious, as it looks like alvinz knows more than he should.
I would have to disagree on the case that I "know" that they are power roles, because scum would rather stay on the wagon and not believe it rather than believe that they are power roles. Isn't that just basic sense? Scum would really try to lynch a power role Day 1 rather than waste their kill at night. But still, cream did the same thing, but no one has targeted him....
skruffs wrote:Alvinz, do you have any reason to think the mafia have a roleblocker?
No, but in every game i have been in so far, there has been a mafia blocker.
Is back.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:15 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

Can we please just lynch someone, I havent been posting much, I acknowlodge that. But now with MM claiming cop I'm dead tonight, so It doesnt really matter to me what happens.
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:26 am

Post by iamausername »

alvinz95 wrote:
skruffs wrote:Alvinz, do you have any reason to think the mafia have a roleblocker?
No, but in every game i have been in so far, there has been a mafia blocker.
Actually, the correct answer is "I looked at the start of the thread, where Mafia Roleblocker is included in the list of roles that might appear in this game", but thanks for playing.
alvinz95 wrote:But still, cream did the same thing, but no one has targeted him....
What same thing has Cream done, exactly?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:29 am

Post by Patrick »

Alabaska J replaces Marmalade.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

Okay I failed my SATs.......

On another note:
If there is another town power role (like masons/watcher/tracker/vig) then I am willing to believe that there is a rolebocker. Else the setup would be too in favor of the town.

I am really doubting one of the claims from coheed/MM. How the hell do the first two people we ask to claim both claim power roles.
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart <3
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Cream147 »

cream wrote:I have to agree that this is quite suspicious, as it looks like alvinz knows more than he should.
I would have to disagree on the case that I "know" that they are power roles, because scum would rather stay on the wagon and not believe it rather than believe that they are power roles. Isn't that just basic sense? Scum would really try to lynch a power role Day 1 rather than waste their kill at night. But still, cream did the same thing, but no one has targeted him.... [/quote]

You've missed the point entirely I think. When did I ever say about mafia roleblockers, and speak as if coheed and mellowed were practically confirmed power roles. That is what is worrying about your post. I believe I said that what has happened has been 'too unbelievable', showing that I definitely do not think it's a certainty (moreso, I think it's quite unlikely) that both mellowed and coheed are telling the truth.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:08 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

iamausername wrote: Looks like he knows for sure that Coheed & Mellowed's claims are true.
I don't see how thats possible. As far as I know, scum don't get a list of the townie role pms.

Unvote
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart <3
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:11 am

Post by iamausername »

Evilgorrilaz wrote:
iamausername wrote: Looks like he knows for sure that Coheed & Mellowed's claims are true.
I don't see how thats possible. As far as I know, scum don't get a list of the townie role pms.

Unvote
But they do know who is pro-town, and (hopefully) a pro-town player isn't going to claim cop unles they're actually a cop.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Matt_S »

Assuming there's a roleblocker when there's a cop and a doc claim isn't all that unreasonable. I do that pretty often. But believing both incredulous claims is interesting. Of the two claims, I'd have to give Coheed's more weight since he can get investigations. Now, this is definitely one of those times where a counterclaim isn't appropriate. However, even if we don't believe Mellowed Man, lynching him day 1 is risky.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Matt_S wrote:. Of the two claims, I'd have to give Coheed's more weight since he can get investigations. Now, this is definitely one of those times where a counterclaim isn't appropriate. .
That doesn't really make sense. Coheed as scum would know who's town, etc. and could just say "so and so is innocent" and be right about it, right?
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Matt_S »

Mellowed Man wrote:
Matt_S wrote:. Of the two claims, I'd have to give Coheed's more weight since he can get investigations. Now, this is definitely one of those times where a counterclaim isn't appropriate. .
That doesn't really make sense. Coheed as scum would know who's town, etc. and could just say "so and so is innocent" and be right about it, right?
I was going to say that we can test him when he gets a guilty, but then I remembered the sanity thing.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

(2) think very hard;
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mellowed Man wrote:
Wow, MM. So you're doubting Cohhed's claim and want us to believe you?
Risky move as scum MM. If there's a real doctor dont counterclaim, this guy is pretty much dead today if he's indeed the doctor.
Unvote.
Im not going to lynch a claimed doctor.
And MM you knew how a doctor should play. If you're town, you just keep fucking the games where I am, seriously.
In other news, I think Gaspode needs to be here and explain what he thinks. I still dont like him. Also, Cream sometimes seem to agree with everyone. I dont know what this means yet.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:Also, Cream sometimes seem to agree with everyone. I dont know what this means yet.
I agree with you there actually :p. When I typed 'I agree' in recently I noticed that that I'd done that about a million times. Nevertheless, I do agree, generally...except with Mellowed Man's posts. I disagree with all of them.

Anyway, on a more serious topic, this day is still dragging on. I think we need to choose someone to lynch today. I think that alvinz or evil are fair lynches but I'm not sure to be honest.
[u]Apologies[/u]
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:49 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

Has Alabaska J posted anything since replacing marmalade, or is he keeping quiet like his predecessor?
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:37 am

Post by populartajo »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Has Alabaska J posted anything since replacing marmalade, or is he keeping quiet like his predecessor?
Nothing else to comment, Coheed?
Mod Prod : Gaspode
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Sorry, I'm here! Thought I had posted, but apparently not. Well, I'm reading the thread currently.

Also,
unvote
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:57 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Just finished page six, so if this comment looks stupid, I haven't gotten to why yet.

I'm getting a vibe that Elias and Alvinz are scumbuddies. Anyone else feel that?
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Not noticeably. Can you point to where you started feeling that way?
Welcome to the game.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Matt_S »

I haven't gotten much buddy vibes since Skruffs defended Mellowed Man, but that thought's since diminished. However, I enjoy hearing new opinions.
Show

(2) think very hard;
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I'm happy with an alvinz lynch. Going on a flight to Paris shortly.
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”