Newbie 607 (Ruined)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

Gimbo, you aren't going to find any "faster paced" games...

Votecount:

SpyreX [2] (IH, BridgesandBaloons)
IllustratedMan [2] (Pickemgenius, Gimbo)
ZeekLTK [1] (IllustratedMan)
Pickemgenius [1] (SpyreX)
IH [1] (TGC)
TGC [1] (Shadowlurker)

Not Voting [1] (ZeekLTK)

5 to lynch.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Looking for a replacement for TGC and Gimbo. Tell your friends!

>_<
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:19 am

Post by Gimbo »

actually Zeek, I did find them, 2 in fact ;)
have fun y'all, go town!
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Open 79 Nightless Vanilla
Mini 634 The Baron's Court
Mini 625 Essential Liberties Mafia
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:23 am

Post by IH »

I'm glad you have a good sense of responsibility.

I mean when I lurk, it's not because I've found a better game, it's because I'm not around.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by BridgesAndBaloons »

^
lol
BridgesAndBaloons wrote: SL: I looked over my posts and I couldn't see what you were talking about. If you can be more specific I can explain better.
ShadowLurker wrote:Ugh gimbo there are already two other users on this site with/who had that avatar, is there any possible way you can switch? 
please don't ignore me.

Ugh, Gimbo (I did a quick meta) acts like that in all his games. He's probably someone's alt. Anyway, if he's leaving, I'm more than willing to give his replacement a fresh start.

Also I missed something from before:
SpyreX wrote: Well, my prime scumtarget hasn't said a word in ages, and my other major scummy player is going to be gone so about the only person we could ACTUALLY get lynched is... me.
Interesting. You are referring to me as "my other majory scummy player" correct?

also looking over post 173, you ignored the brunt of what I said. You claimed that I, and I'm quoting you here,
he’s flat out saying I’m scum because I “defended” Zeek
this was a lie. You also forget the important difference between me saying you're scummy and me saying you're scum.
If you claim that I'm calling you "scum" for just defending Zeek, you are GROSSLY misinterpreting my argument.
If you say that I'm considering you "scummy" for defending Zeek, that's a valid statement. Defending people is usually scummy.

Please look at the difference: you defended Zeek while I attacked the
arguments
against PEG. Do you see how I attacked Zeek? I wasn't defending PEG, that was side-effect. Making bad arguments is scummy, so I attacked the arguments and thus attacked Zeek.

You think I'm scum because I defended PEG. That's it, right?
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:34 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

mom had a bad allergic reaction to some medications she was taking and went to the ER.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Gimbo »

sry forgot this:

"bah!"
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Evilgorrilaz replaces TGC. Still looking for a replacement for Gimbo. If anyone needs a prod, let me know. PEG is still V/LA from what I know.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

Hi.
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart <3
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:26 pm

prod: ShadowLurker

prod: Spyrex

are the only prods that comes to the top of my mind.

PEG: I'm very sorry about that. I hope your mom has a speedy recovery.
Gimbo: were you scum or town?
Evilgorrilaz: any comments from reading the game? have you read the game? Who do you find most suspicious? Why?
Have any questions for me/anyone?
Signature:
[size=84]This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit[/size]
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote: Evilgorrilaz: any comments from reading the game? have you read the game? Who do you find most suspicious? Why?
Have any questions for me/anyone?
Working on it.
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart <3
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Gimbo »

*SIGH,

I've PMed Flameaxe, I'm here to replace Gimbo...
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I was gone, and this game -still- seems to be in a state of flux in regards to who is actually playing.

Tomorrow I will give a more substantial post.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

I'm still playing. I was gone for the weekend and just got home.

BnB, you never answered the question (I think from Spyrex) about when you said "at least PEG had good reasons"... he (and I) wanted to know what exactly this "good reason" was, since I also fail to see it.
Tigers ate my signature.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:07 pm

ZeekLTK wrote: BnB, you never answered the question (I think from Spyrex) about when you said "at least PEG had good reasons"... he (and I) wanted to know what exactly this "good reason" was, since I also fail to see it.
As I have said before, I'm sick of having to defend PEG. You're trying to manipulate me to defend him in. As I said before, defending players is anti-town. Note how before I was more attacking the crappy arguments on PEG and not focusing on defending him.

While before I was attacking the scummy arguments on him, now you're asking me to straight up defend PEG.
I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT

Your attempts to link me and PEG are
*noted

however . . .

since PEG is gone and you need an answer, look at Kamikaze's posts, especially 51 and 35. Consider that a player that you believe is not scummy (IH) voted for Kamikaze back in post 42, maybe you can see.

So PEG was justified back then, having "good reasons," however, there are far more suspicious people in this game, (cough...
you and Spyrex
...cough) ,so I don't like him keeping his vote all the way until now.

I'm going to make myself really clear now. I think that either Zeek or Spyrex will be great lynches today. I would prefer us to lynch Spyrex, but I think they are both incredibly likely to be scum. Anyway, this is mainly to mark for people who re-read the game in the later days. My opinion might change, but right now I'm set on lynching one of those two today.
Signature:
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by Gimbo »

^ makes sense.
Vote:SyreX
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by Gimbo »

by the way, I'm back and spazzzinnnnn'''' !!!!!!
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

With how slow this game has been going and the fact overall no new real information is coming forward, I'm staying with my opinions.

As I've said before, when I flip look at who I've talked about.

I'm half tempted to emovote just to get this game moving.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Gimbo »

^ lol, you should, this really is a slow game. Look at Mushroom Kingdom Mafia (Theme Park), its crazy ;)
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia
Really Bad Idea Mafia
Mushroom Kingdom Mafia
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:22 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

BridgesAndBaloons wrote:
ZeekLTK wrote: BnB, you never answered the question (I think from Spyrex) about when you said "at least PEG had good reasons"... he (and I) wanted to know what exactly this "good reason" was, since I also fail to see it.
As I have said before, I'm sick of having to defend PEG. You're trying to manipulate me to defend him in. As I said before, defending players is anti-town. Note how before I was more attacking the crappy arguments on PEG and not focusing on defending him.

While before I was attacking the scummy arguments on him, now you're asking me to straight up defend PEG.
I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT

Your attempts to link me and PEG are
*noted

however . . .

since PEG is gone and you need an answer, look at Kamikaze's posts, especially 51 and 35. Consider that a player that you believe is not scummy (IH) voted for Kamikaze back in post 42, maybe you can see.

So PEG was justified back then, having "good reasons," however, there are far more suspicious people in this game, (cough...
you and Spyrex

I'm going to make myself really clear now. I think that either Zeek or Spyrex will be great lynches today. I would prefer us to lynch Spyrex, but I think they are both incredibly likely to be scum. Anyway, this is mainly to mark for people who re-read the game in the later days. My opinion might change, but right now I'm set on lynching one of those two today.
No, I'm not attempting to make you defend him, I'm trying to make you see your poor reasoning for attacking me when you contradict yourself in doing so.

You say my attack on PEG is 'scummy' - from what I understand, mostly you think this because you think I was pushing for "bad reasons'... but then you completely ignore PEG pushing a different player for *NO* reasons (given), and go even further to call that "good reasons".

So let's look at what you just said:
BnB wrote:since PEG is gone and you need an answer, look at Kamikaze's posts, especially 51 and 35. Consider that a player that you believe is not scummy (IH) voted for Kamikaze back in post 42, maybe you can see.

you and Spyrex
First, I disagreed that Kamikaze was scummy, and that was part of why I was attacking PEG.

But also, just because a pro-town player was voting for another player, that doesn't mean that everyone that votes for that player was pro-town.

What if Kamikaze was town and IH was just mistaken? You don't even slightly suspect that PEG might have been throwing a bandwagon vote against a pro-town player?

Your whole attack on me is based on the fact that you refuse to consider PEG scummy... which I find odd because he's done absolutely nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt that he would be town.

But this isn't necessarily scummy from you I guess (which is why I'm not voting you). TSPN did the same thing in a game I was recently in. I was town, he was town, and I was attacking Skruffs (who was NOT town) and TSPN kept saying I was scummy for my attacks on Skruffs, mostly because he refused to even think that Skruffs was anti-town (which he was)... I don't understand why he did that, and I don't understand why you are doing it now.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

BnB,

I dont think you're scum because you've defended PEG alone (although I dont care how you spin it, you have been defending him).

I think you're scum because of how you've attacked me over and over again - not because you've attacked me, sure I talked alot and made some mistakes, just the methods how - to me, it really seems like a huge chunk of what you said about me and how I've interacted mirrors other interactions this game (if you can't see them, then I'm not going to dig it up to go around and around).

I think you're scum because you've had these amazing semantic arguments (me being scum(my) versus just saying I'm scum. If you're gonna say it. Say it. Dont prepare the inevitable backpedaling when I come up town.

I think you're scum because you came in for a player who was behaving oddly and I, being naive, assumed it was because he wasn't paying attention. More and more I don think thats it. I think he was scum and you are.

More than that, at this point, I've got a lot of apathy. A game this small has went through enough players to damn near make an entirely new game. The person who I still feel is scummy (and I am the only one) has been gone for ages (although my condolences to your mother I know how hard that can be) and no one has prodded / asked for a replacement / whatever.

I am, without an explanation, not moving my vote. If it does get moved, unless someone claims scum, I'm moving it to BnB the way things sit.

I'm not even going to bother with your arguments. Unless its something new, I'm just going to just go ahead and tell you to look back at what i've said before.
Show

Proud member of BaM
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:51 am

Zeek:
But also, just because a pro-town player was voting for another player, that doesn't mean that everyone that votes for that player was pro-town.
1000% true.
What if Kamikaze was town and IH was just mistaken? You don't even slightly suspect that PEG might have been throwing a bandwagon vote against a pro-town player?
Of course I do, but do you expect what I thought? I was just bringing the point up to show you that other people agreed with me about PEG, and this was a person you considered pro-town. I just wanted to show you that there are reasons to not be gung-ho attacking PEG.
Your whole attack on me is based on the fact that you refuse to consider PEG scummy
Wrong. I do not "refuse to consider PEG scummy." I've actually done a good job avoiding saying my feelings about PEG for a very good reason. I think PEG was an extremely easy target early on. Scum want easy targets.
... which I find odd because he's done absolutely nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt that he would be town.
has anyone in this game?

SPYREX I HAVE NOT BEEN DEFENDING PEG!!!

you really have learn the difference between defending a player with the goal of defending them, and attacking bad arguments. If I wanted to defend PEG I would have pulled up evidence for him being super pro-town. Please look at the facts. I attacked Zeek and his arguments. I didn't (no offense) give a fuck about Peg.

Spyrex:
I think you're scum because you've had these amazing semantic arguments (me being scum(my) versus just saying I'm scum.
Okay but there is a huge difference. What if I ignored the difference between scummy and anti-town? That would really be bad. These aren't simple semantics, these are huge differences. Imagine the differnce between calling someone a terrorist and someone who is terrifying. That huge difference is like scummy/scum.
Think about it this way: more than two people have done scummy things this game. Therefore, a townie must have done something scummy.

I'm not even going to bother with your arguments. Unless its something new, I'm just going to just go ahead and tell you to look back at what i've said before.
Of course! Just ignore the arguments and they'll go away.
confirm vote: Spyrex
Signature:
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

I think PEG was an extremely easy target early on. Scum want easy targets.
Well, I disagree here. I don't think anyone considered PEG scum until I attacked him several times (I think most people just ignored him). Then after I brought him to everyone's attention Kamikaze agreed with me... then he went inactive and Spyrex came in and voted... and I think that was it. I think only me, Kamikaze, and Spyrex voted for PEG (didn't look this up so I *could* be wrong, but I don't remember anyone else voting him).

I also think there were easier targets - such as Kamikaze (who at least 5 people voted for during the first few pages - including PEG). Basically, I feel like PEG was not an easy target - I had to argue for several posts before anyone else would even look at him - and there were easier targets which you are ignoring.
Tigers ate my signature.
BridgesAndBaloons
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
BridgesAndBaloons
Shea it ain't so!
Shea it ain't so!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Prod: Gimbo
Prod: Evilgorrilaz
Prod: MamaLuigi
Prod: IH
Prod: ShadowLurker

Yup.

Zeek: you said
I disagreed that Kamikaze was scummy
so how could you say Kamikaze is an easy target. You're contradicting yourself now.
Who else was an easier target than someone who painted one on themselves by bumping the thread?
I don't think anyone considered PEG scum until I attacked him several times
so? Because you were the only one at the time, it actually made it easier for you to attack him. Do you seriously consider the fact that PEG bumped the thread a scum-tell? Answer this question honestly.
Signature:
Gimbo
Gimbo
Goon
Gimbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Gimbo »

hiya, let me read through all of (3) posts since the last 2 days ;D
Show
Ongoing Games:

Mini 632 OOTS Mafia